My Extended Tree Of Life Ceremony

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: My Extended Tree Of Life Ceremony

Post by CCoburn »

I see there are some new posts here that look interesting, but I think for starters, and since my last post here got vaporized ! I will copy over a couple bits I wrote during the tail end of the last Ritual on the Day of the Summer Solstice from another Forum. In which the Ritual wasn't actually targeting that particular Day per se, but merely a happy coincidence, well, almost...

What happens here sometimes is if I start a Post and don't finish it right off for whatever reason, the Session timeout is activated, and then when the Post is 'eventually' submitted(without copying to Clipboard first as precaution)it is sent into hyperspace somewhere, kind of like the old Asteroids Arcade Game where that function is used to escape a swarm of Alien Ships and/or Asteroids. The only difference being that there is never any re-materialization ! Sometimes the "Back Arrow" can be used to recover, but not always, and it seems like even less with the infamous Windows 10 !

So from the Ritual of the 21st which was fairly decent aside from that one 'little' mishap. The Topic is Reincarnation:

See, but the thing here Alexander The Great 888 is that we must except the fact that reincarnation is perpetual ! Not everything is about Things that have a beginning and an End !

Once you begin to see through all the smoke and mirrors you realize that what is happening now, has always been happening ! Sure individual facets of Existence such as us Creatures are always coming into and out of Existence ! And this appears finite, because we are finite !

But at the Heart of all of this is a Grand Paradox, a Thing without Beginning or End ! Churning ! This is the Song of the Universe ! It never began, we stumbled upon it Segway, and there is no other way !

It is the opposing ends of the Spiral forever moving inward and outward, the Circle broken to affect Time !

The ineffable recurring Existence Without Beginning or end, by default. The Melody in which you did not hear the beginning, nor will the end, but happened upon right in the middle by chance !

And then there was this follow-up the next Morning:

Anonymous said: It is right that normally we should be more spiritually evolved?

The answer to that question is yes ! In my last reply I was speaking of the Absolute, and not relatively.

These finite linear time sequences(Universes) that are perpetually generated by the Absolute consist of many Eons ! So relatively speaking there is plenty of 'time' for advancement and evolution, and you should most definitely be looking to better yourself within this timeframe, but also keep in mind that better, worse, good, and bad are subjective terms and have different meaning when taken in an Absolute Context as opposed to a relative, evolutionary one ! And of course have variable meaning amidst a range of unique individuals. So it's basically a consensus thing that Society establishes for us, and is useful in creating order as opposed to chaos and anarchy !

But ultimately in the End, and what I was getting at in my prior(poetic) reply is that ALL OF THIS is repeated, ad infinitum ! ALL of your Evolutionary Progress, your status will END when the Universe ends.

This never ending cycle of Universe IS the Absolute, and there is NO Evolution there, but only Eternal Insanity !

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So we are still currently involved in a Ritual of the Two Horizons. Which is also a Middle Pillar Ritual involving the two highest Sephiroth(Daath is not a Sephirah), Kether and Tiphareth ! The White and Gold Candles aren't quite burned down to the halfway point yet.

The MP is also referred to as the Pillar of Consciousness which brings me to an interesting concept, and that is the Soul, Spirit, or more appropriately in this context, just Consciousness !

I had a revelation about Consciousness a couple decades ago, and kept quiet about it for the most part. But it does align with Qabalah to a degree, among other things. So I suppose I may as well include it as an Entry here.

So, What is Consciousness ? And is it possible to define it ? Of course, but proving such is another matter although we can at least be reasonable in our theories in the absence of proof.

Now this may sound crazy to some so I will just come right out and say it, and then provide some information that aligns with such a Model.

Consciousness could quite simply be composed of a Single Atom of a Special Element ! The measurement of such would be in Planck Lengths which is why, for one, it cannot be seen. It is just too small to be observed.

Some other things to note here that support this Model are:

The Pentagram's association with the four elements, and the top point indicating 'Spirit", also an element is this scenario, but a special element. Spirit is synonymous with Consciousness, and the Atom as in my Model is also an element, of a specific kind. Atoms are elements, and Consciousness is a special type of Atom, which is not to say that other types of Atoms do not have conscious awareness as well, possibly of a different manner.

The term 'Microcosm'(emphasis on Micro) is a reference to Consciousness; also the very small, and Atoms are very small indeed !

In the Middle Pillar as stated is the Pillar of 'Consciousness' at the Head of this we have the Primordial Point(Primordial Consciousness) which is also known as a Zero Volume Existence, so again similar in Scale or perhaps even smaller than the Atom !

The Side Pillars are sometimes referred to as Force and Form that when complimented with each other Yields Consciousness. An Atom is composed of Force(Positive), and Form(Negative). The Conscious aspect of this arrangement would reside in the Nucleus.

So in this Model Consciousness would be a composition of both Matter and Energy as the Atom and also the Middle Pillar in the Tree of Life seems to align with this as well.

So that was just a quick Brainstorm, and now I can begin preparing for my Ritual of the Two Horizons !

:-)

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So we are engaging in Ritual, and we have Adept Witches in our Midst ! What more could any Occultist ask for ? Bring on the Spirits Baby, I'm ready ! And so is the White Rabbit, almost. Now for everything else, and that is the rest of the story ! Screens, Incense, Candles and Magic(no 'K')

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Get on with it
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Yeh got on with it and so we can see this Middle Pillar coming up
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

That's a different kind of Ritual Sheperdess, but we definitely and absolutely have an affinity for those as well ! But for now you must get your mind out of the gutter as I have a Ritual of the 1st and 6th Emanations to perform now, as I am adorned in White and Yellow !

So it is good to see you again, and now to get started with this particular endeavor ! I must get a few things set up here now !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I did just now listen to some recently posted music that was fairly decent, and it looks like I may have a couple things here to occupy myself post ritual

So I didn't have all the ritual garments I needed, apparently I went through all the white tops, so I substituted yellow gold which is absolutely appropriate given this is a ritual of the Two Horizons which is reminiscent of the Upper and Lower rooms I have heard mention of somewhat recently. If there is a difference maybe they would tell me, I actually haven't considered it much, although it does come to mind.

God made manifest in the sphere of mind. Perhaps the Lower Room below the Abyss of course with the Upper Room being of the Divine realm, but if this is so I believe I prefer the terminology and feeling of the "Two Horizons"; most likely a remnant of Egyptian Antiquity. And as previously stated would be the equivalent of the Two Qabalistic Worlds of Atziluth(Upper) and Yetzirah(Lower). So that was completely improvised, and the only problem with doing such is that mistakes may be made, but we have a fairly decent grasp on all of this. And I have even been known to go out on limbs from time to time, with no substantial negative side effects.

Well anyway, the harshest critics I am amongst I try to be in favor with, otherwise who knows how much trouble they might cause for me, but it is also true that I am never far from the truth, but am also not perfect.

So we just have a peaceful entry here while passing time(waiting). I have, and am enjoying the Latin, so thanks to V n C for that. They always have a way of inadvertently expanding my scope, which is a good thing. They are Adept Witches after all, and the feeling that I get from them supports this notion, Pythonissam - so the Wtches are snakes too ! These Serpents are reflected throughout creation more than you may think !

And now a reposting of a previous track without all of that fucking garbage:
And with that to greet the white rabbit and start preparing for ritual. Its interesting V, it looks like C is influencing my writing a bit.

It's very peaceful and quiet here now.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

We got a really intense electrical storm going on outside right now. Central Maine in the NE US. Which is reminiscent of the Archangel of the 1st Emanation ! Metatron ! Also reminiscent of the Microcosm, as Kether the Primordial Point in its' Microcosmic Form, prior to the Expansion is similar in scale to the Electron. So we have Electron, and Metatron which is something akin to the Primordial Building Blocks of the Cosmos.

The reason why I say this is because once, a while ago while talking to an Engineer(never found out what kind). We were talking about the Universe and how something could come from nothing, and he said: "convergence to one", and I said: "one what ?" And he said: "Electron", so thus we have the Primordial Electron otherwise known as Metatron ! And yes I am well aware of some of the stories pertinent to this Archangel !

I never saw or spoke to him again.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Agathodaimon

I thought this was an interesting name for a band so I dissected it. It obviously looks like two words combined: Agatho; Daimon. Agatho from Agathos - a Greek word of uncertain origin basically meaning 'Good', and daimon or daemon - Latin for demon.

So the two words combined: Agatho; Daimon - Agathodaimon, meaning "Good Demon" ! I recall the Corpus Hermeticum had passages where Hermes Trismegistus spoke to his son Tat of a "Good Demon".

So with this, what is one of my favorite songs by this band:

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

First thing I see when I come back here to write something and prepare for ritual is more fucking garbage. We are getting annoyed, a little. May be forced back to OC or somewhere else is this keeps up.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So we most certainly have the complete spectrum here with V and CJazz amidst the upper echelons complimented by the polar opposite of never ending bullshit, with me being in there as a little bit of everything, like God !

You know a slight reduction at one end of the spectrum would be nice, just sayin, okay I'm done.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Not only do the Pythonissae like the Black Cats, but some Qabalists do as well. I'm not exactly sure when this picture was taken, but this is my new Ritual Companion; his name is Jaxsun :

White Rabbit is also here, so it's time to begin now. A lot of fasting lately and I'm feeling it !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

P.S. The picture doesn't do him justice !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

A copy for here as well:

I suppose it is time to find another Forum. Not only has this one been abandoned for the most part, but I can't tolerate the sight of that Clown, and all of his fucking garbage any longer.

Adios

P.S. It looks like it's either back to OC, WF, or nothing. If WF I will create a new SN as I had trouble with this one last time.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

A link to the Occult Corpus Ritual Blog :

http://occultcorpus.com/forums/index.ph ... ntry171835

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Since it is too late to edit the previous post, here is an updated link to the Occult Corpus Ritual Blog that does not have a specific entry appended to the end of it (not good for my OCD) :

The Mystical Qabalah :

http://occultcorpus.com/forums/index.ph ... id__171833

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Occult Corpus off the grid again. This place sucks; the other isn't much better ! I suppose a reliable forum when you need one is a bit much to ask ? Perhaps a third option would be a good idea while I am still being compelled to write stuff !

Not sure what to do at this point. Maybe just proceed with the ritual and cause some trouble here, or something ?

So I proceed to write something beautiful, and I am impressed. And then this lousy fucking forum with its' timeouts, catapults it into fucking oblivion ? Whatever, fuck it. It's gone. It was so beautiful and I can't do it again right now ! So I say fuck it ! And most of all, Fuck You !

What a waste ! Time for Ritual !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So all of the occult forums I have made use of thus far are either dead, dying, or have some other issue. I suppose they did have their time which was years before I began using them. Haven't searched extensively, but so far no alternatives are appealing.

Might like to find a place with a bit of longevity eventually to revise and augment a body of work.

Anyway the bright side to all of this is that I have had some extra time to optimize the dreaded Windows 10. Eliminating most of the bloatware, crapware, spyware, intrusiveware, sheepware, mind controlware, and just plain unnecessaryware. So to make a long story short everything(including MS Edge) executes/performs effortlessly, and flawlessly - computer boots up in about fifteen seconds now.

So this becomes about Windows 10 in the end. I love it after spending a couple days getting to know it.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

wow, fifteen seconds? I already forgot what it feels like to wait for things to happen that long. My 5y old refurbished chromebook with linux boots up as fast as I'm able to enter my password and been doing so for many years (the last time I did OS reinstall), and I have no idea what is bloatware and how do you get it. My sincere condolences for the suffering you choose to endure [cry2]

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I have considered going back to Linux next time. Haven't used it for nearly a couple decades. I believe the version I used was Redhat Linux 7.1 and it did have an interface similar to Windows as an option in lieu of the command line, which was nice. A lot of web servers are running Linux Apache and MySql these days as opposed to the cumbersome Microsoft alternative.

Around these parts we don't use any Bios/power-on-password so by the time I am prompted to enter any password the computer has already booted, and then it takes less than a second to show the Desktop. So I'm not sure what you're talking about, and maybe you aren't either.

No condolences necessary for any suffering, it was fun. More fun than this, I mean at this very moment.

Bloody well right, cheers mate.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Greetings Spida. Im wondering about OC too.

Theres a lot of dead space out there for the occult, and a lot of gazers with little to say, probably because of all the naysaying trolls that like to dispute any true ideas and creativity. Its humorous, because these people act like a book is the only sacred knowledge, and not our own experience. Sure, there are great talents in literature, but these places are great for starting your own little temple, or beginning to write to get feedback, or whatever. The Truth is that not all of us are academic. Some are something more interesting.

Anyway, consciousness is indeed a nothing thing, that without the body is simple energy, and it is the source of our power to Will, except that our senses provide a thing to apply it to. Im not convinced that soul is inserted into a form at birth by the Sun, or some such method by the "others" that tend this garden. Ive thought long about this, mostly because of the abortion issue.

Mind is a fragile thing and a lot of people imagine their thoughts to be their soul but its not, its your personality, and it is totally dependent on environment. The soul, from my examination, is alterable by whatever Gods are at play in the astral, though the language you learn is still what it is. Not often do I see new info from dream or astral. Be interesting to isolate a persons consciousness in a sterile environment and document what ideas you give it (also bloody cruel, but probably what "they" are doing to us anyway :)

So what part of us is immortal? Its either the consciousness itself- that energy thing with no identity, or its the "me" of the equation, that move onto a new form of reality, or reincarnates to here again and is inserted into the new flesh of a babe, but works inside the realm of the astral that we all link to via genetics, something that the "me" never gets out of, but influences the new "you". I imagine its a cloning factory of some kind, and if religious truth is as valid as it appears, potentially, the best mind/soul will make it to the "heaven" imagined by whomever created this vastness, although I believe each Man has their own. Still, I am certain
Spoiler:
that there is a True Good place from the eye of the guardians/creator.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

neofight wrote:Greetings Spida. Im wondering about OC too.

Theres a lot of dead space out there for the occult, and a lot of gazers with little to say, probably because of all the naysaying trolls that like to dispute any true ideas and creativity. Its humorous, because these people act like a book is the only sacred knowledge, and not our own experience. Sure, there are great talents in literature, but these places are great for starting your own little temple, or beginning to write to get feedback, or whatever. The Truth is that not all of us are academic. Some are something more interesting.
As it is right now, Occult Forum is looking better than Occult Corpus. But at this juncture I believe if we are going to continue investing in these forums then there needs to be a third more stable option, otherwise we just continue down the same road and everything we write, and have written will be lost, eventually. It seems like just a matter of time, and hopefully it's not already too late.

So if I locate a reliable alternative I will just transfer anything relevant from the other forum and resume from there. It's like iterations of the Matrix : "we have done this several times, and have become increasingly good at it", or something to that effect.

And one of the problems with this place is that you have users like violetstar who come in here without supervision and cause trouble. So I have heard that StudioArcanis is pretty strict, and I bet they wouldn't put up with any of her nonsense there.

Anyway I've been pretty laid back on this, but if something presents itself I may capitalize. Start fresh with a new screen name as well, I've outgrown this one.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So one of the witches from OC(Sheperdess) has a website that I've never seen before because it is linked via Facebook, and I'm not a user there, yet.

And as it turns out this lady is beautiful(along with a host of many other positive and provocative adjectives). So all those incognito pictures were a degradation in my opinion.

She has pets. I thought Hamilton was very cute and invoked a sense of melancholy for some reason. The poor little thing has probably passed away by now. I believe rodents, a Hamster or similar, only live for a couple years, and the cat - of course I love them all(even the ones that aren't entirely black)

Anyway I only skimmed over the site briefly last night, but it is very satisfying in many respects and hosted by a legitimate witch as far as I can tell. I know they like to deceive, but that's just part of their game. They are witches, after all. So it's understandable.

There is a plethora of occult literature at this place from what little I've seen, and it definitely looks as though a vast amount of time was invested there.

Here is a link : https://darkbooks.org/

On a side note I see OC is back online, but I will be looking for a stable alternative to do a complete revision at some point.

P.S. Witch Christina looks familiar. Maybe reminiscent of a young Barbara Streisand, and also something else that I can't put my finger on at the moment.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I don't believe in the Devil as much as I believe in evil, although the truth CAN be stranger than fiction.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Since no thing defines its' own creation, it cannot be held responsible for its' nature.

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”