My Extended Tree Of Life Ceremony

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: My Extended Tree Of Life Ceremony

Post by CCoburn »

Ra of The First Emanation:
Ra.png
Reflected on a Lower Plane as Horus of the 6th Emanation, i.e. Ra-Horakhty(of the Two Worlds: Atziluth And Yetzirah)

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Osirus of The 2nd Emanation:
220px-Standing_Osiris_edit1.svg.png
Consort of Isis And Father to Horus

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Horus of The 6th Emanation:
1200px-Horus_standing.svg.png
Son of Osirus And Isis Residing in the Center of The Hexagram, Yetzirah ! World of Angels !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

The Trinity that is the Inverted Triad of the Divine Hexagram: Chokmah(Osirus the Father), Binah(Isis the Mother), and Tiphareth(Horus the Son)

The Ritual of the Mother of Creation Continues, but the Rabbit is Late ! I may have to start without him !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I will start with the Images of Isis and Saturn. I have some Jasmine Bulbs in the Burner that I drizzled with Myrhh, and periodically add drops of water with a Syringe, I don't have much recollection of this Fragrance from the Last Ritual, so I probably should add more Myrrh, although I did notice that the Jasmine Bulbs do not appear to be very Fragrant, but at least we will have some of the 'other' Properties present in the Jasmine as part of the Ritual !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

It's the Rabbit ! He's here ! And these Are...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

THE LIFE GIVING BREATH OF ISIS

The Ritual of My "Darkest Queen" (Queen Scale of the 3rd Emanation: Pure Black)continues with moderate fasting over the past few days !

The Never Ending Cycle of Creation And Destruction conforms to a 'Rhythm', much akin to Breathing. It is this Rhythm that is also one of the Hermetic Principles. In the Microcosm this 'Act' is Periodic, but is at the same time also 'Sporadic', ergo the 'Rhythmic' Aspect ! The Divine 'Song' of Creation and its' accompanying 'Melody', and of course 'Harmony' !

In the Beginning Isis 'Exhaled' the 'Breath' of Creation into Existence ! Technically this is the Aetherial Medium, the Propagating Aether, The 'Air' of the Universe ! Without which Nothing else could be possible !

Every Breath of this Divine Goddess is measured in Eons ! Every Outward Flow is the Beginning of a New Universe, and Every Inward Flow, or Return is its End !

Glory to the Queen of the Universe ! She that Breathes Life into that which is Dead !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Altered State...currently contemplating various enunciations of ISIS during lighting of the Burner ! It's somewhat important, although perhaps could be passed off as negligible ! But Nagging ! A Little, These Deeply Seeded Obscure Truths that are the Facets of Rituals ! Concoctions of Vibration, Energy, and Waveforms...trying to 'tune in' to ISIS !

Brainstorming: EE SET I SET EESUS Formulating...this is only a single aspect ! Not sure about 'Eye' Sus !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So one of the remaining things left is to Fire The Black Candle in Honor of Isis as a Sort of Divine Supplication ! (With an Utterance of Her Name !) Perhaps the Goddess Herself, or one of Her Agents will ratify these Circumstances in Due Time ! And then I shall move on, and perhaps even return !

There is a Divine Longitudinal Percussive Waveform that Bears the Name of Thy Queen ! ISIS ! For IT IS The Key Of Creation ! In the Microcosm it is Percussive, and in the Macrocosm it is Energetic as LPWs cannot propagate in the Isial Medium !

This Resonant Microcosmic Reflection of this Divine Waveform is the Smaller KEY of Creation that WILL RESONATE with the Larger Macrocosmic KEY and Unlock the ISIS of Creation !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Got a new Kitten yesterday !(about 6 weeks old and ALL Black) He is very well behaved so far, unlike Isabel who was eventually Exiled from the Lower Level(Ritual Area) due to her erratic, unacceptable, and ultimately uncontrollable behavior !

Hopefully he will be hanging out with me during Rituals from now on, maybe a test run later; so far so good, well almost, as he did end up in back of my Subwoofer just now, and had to be extracted, but I have granted him a certain amount of latitude, obviously, being a Kitten.

I don't have a Name for Him yet, and that may take a while !

:-)

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I am on a good Fast ! It started out as being too busy to eat, and then with the thought of a pending Ritual a reformulation of context, and extension resulted in a transformation with purpose ! It happens that way sometimes, precursory accidental Fasting !

So I got much exercise combined with the Fasting which definitely intensifies it ! The whole Lower Level is getting a pretty decent cleaning ! As yesterday, the New Kitten crawled under the Dryer Pallet and emerged adorned with this Huge Dust Ball Head Garment, and I thought he looks like a Member of some new Religion ! And we can't have that ! So I did a lot of cleaning today, and Fasting !

So I have a Pending Ritual, and that's next. ISIS ! The Queen of the Abyss ! Yes, I think so ! Among other things !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

We start by loading up the Ritual Display with Images of Isis and Saturn, and also lots of Egyptian Relief Carvings, Hieroglyphs and other Ancient Egyptian Trinkets Scattered about ! With an intended projection of an Is'eal Theme ! We try and fill in the blanks where needed ! It's good to see these things during altered states and Rituals !

So the Queen of the 3rd Emanation Absorbs Energy with no Emission so She is BLACK ! In Liber 777 as well as in the Universe, i.e. the Abyss is Black ! The Empty Emanation following the Queen ! Seems like the Persons who assembled these things knew what they were doing !

I suppose the Burner is next !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So Engaging In Altered State And Firing The Candle of the Darkest Queen ! ISIS ! Keep in Mind:

The Larger Macrocosmic Ritual Key is BLACK ! The Abyss ! Zero Waveform ! Silence ! Binah ! ENERGY ! Propagating in the ISeal Medium !

The Smaller Microcosmic Ritual Key is a VOCALIZATION ! PERCUSS/ION/IVE (RESONATES WITH LARGER KEY) WAVEFORM ! HARMONY !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

When I talk about Ritual Keys. I'm talking about the Active Elements of Rituals that cause things to happen in which the catalyst may be Singular, but most often is Synergistic ! Many will say "Intent" is the Primary/Only Catalyst and the rest is Mysterious, and works, but we just don't know exactly how !

So Intent is Good, and makes use of Consciousness/Spirit (The 5th Element), to affect esp. when enumerating Modes of Consciousness and works partly due to the fact that Everything is a Part of Everything Else, i.e. All Individuality (In the Tree)can be traced to a Single Unified Root !

So the other Ritual Keys that are largely neglected or little understood all have Energy/Vibration as a Macrocosmic Mechanical Element. These are Ritual Colors used for Garments, Candles et cetera, and also Vocalizations.

These Keys create an Ambient Ritual Energy Configuration that is Dynamic and Fluctuates. Some Keys operate on a different Principle(Vocalizations), but the Core Waveforms will interact, mingle and coalesce to varying degrees(Resonate). There are literally an Infinite number of Ritual Configurations, like Fingerprints, and make no mistake that this invisible phenomena that is all around as fashioned in the Sacred Space can create some very Profound and Bizarre Effects !

Which is to also say that while some Ritual Apparatus may appear mysterious that a bit of a deeper perusal will reveal some Method to the Mystery and Madness ! Of course we would also prefer that some aspects remain Mystical and Mysterious !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

A lot of Fasting as of late. This is good when combined with ASC for Ritual and Mysticism; not so good for Writing, but we do it anyway !

Been Working between the 3rd and Zero(Da' ut) Emanations. Lots of similarities here; it's an interesting place to be ! I have on occasion observed Daath as an 11th Sephirah. This is incorrect however, as Daath(The Abyss) has NO Number ! In Qabalah the '11' signifies the 11th Path Only, and the First Letter(Aleph) of the Hebrew Alphabet, that is all !

Conclusion of First Phase of the Ritual of Isis. A Candle(or two) serves as an adequate gauge of duration for a loosely structured Ritual, and mine did burn completely down last time !

Ritual Garments are a Black Occulty Shirt, and Red and Black Pants; No Shoes, and White Socks. Inadvertently geared towards Geburah, which sound interesting. Maybe I could expand my attributions to accommodate !

The New Black Kitten is adorable; still no Name, but a few ideas.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I am noticing some other similarities in attributions concerning the 3rd, 0, and 5th Emanations. The Cult of Serapis; the Seraphim(Fiery Serpents) of the 5th Emanation, and the Winged Serpents of the Abyss(Da ath) !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

For this Ritual I am going to merely reflect on my Admiration of the Darkest Queen ! ISIS ! And I shall attribute to Her the Culmination of possibility of ALL things Beautiful, including the Lesser Venusian Archetypes !

My Darkest Queen and Mother Of Creation ! ISIS ! Whose infinite Beauty is manifested without Bounds ! I Adore Thee, Creature I am, having eyes to see ! And knowing thy place, in your Loving Arms of Death, and Rebirth My Glorious Queen ! I shall Savor your Creative Brilliance for Times to Come, My Queen, it has been my Honor to attempt a Formulation of the Essence of your Ineffable Existence !

- The Beauty In Black

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

There is something else, and I'm sure there is more that I haven't mentioned explicitly when Imposing the Pentagram over the Tree, but this is sort of important so I may as well write it down !

Cont. When the Pentagram is imposed upon the Tree with the Top Point at Kether(Ra, Eheieh, et cetera), and as a Sliding and Rotating Key is Rotated(Inverted) 180 Degrees so that the Top Point moves from Kether to Tiphareth all other Four Sephiroth remain engaged with there only being a transition from Father(Above - Kether) to Son(Below -Tiphareth).

Ergo, As Above So Below and the Father Becomes the Son, i.e Ra, Horus, and Ra-Horakhty. Of the Two Worlds: Atziluth, and Yetzirah !

I know I did gloss over something similar a while ago, but there it is ! A reiteration and elaboration, for what it's worth !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So I read somewhere that Ra-Horakhty is of the "Two Horizons" so given the Structure of the Tree it was an obvious Transposition to the "Two Worlds" of Atziluth and Yetzirah !

Now if you use the Hebrew God Aspects then it would be Eheieh(I Am) Above, and YHVH/IHVH Aloah Va Daath Below With the result being: God Made Manifest In The Sphere Of Mind - The 6th Emanation. So the God Aspect is also displaying a connection with the Abyss, and Vice Versa.

YHVH/IHVH is equal to the Inneffable Name: Yehova/Jehova, and it sounds that way if you enunciate the consonants, and it is also an Acronym for Yod He Vav He The Formula of Tetragrammaton, and corresponding to the Four Qabalistic Worlds, Descending, Respectively !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So Isis is pretty high up in the Universal Hierarchy, Osirus being her Equal, the 3rd and 2nd Emanations, respectively ! Which is the Archangelic World, and being outranked only by The Primordial One residing in the Divine World of Atziluth ! So we have no problem paying her Due Homage, as it should be !

At some point, some thought will be given as to what type of Existence this Divine Queen actually has ! Dark Energy/Matter comes to mind, but it is also true that everything that happens upon the Expansion of the Primordial Point, and thereafter are just Progressive Stages of Manifestation of God ! So God is Basically given a Special Name for every Unique Facet of Its' Existence ! This is basically the idea behind all the Hebrew God Names !

The New Kitten's Name is Jaxsun ! And it took about 20 Minutes of undivided attention to arrive at that !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

It's an interesting situation Today ! My Housemate, has a couple of Friends she is going to be Entertaining Outside Today(White Rabbit En Route), and one is a Jewish Girl, but that's all I know ! And as it is right now, I am not going to get involved, and am going to continue with my plan to Formulate a Ritual for this afternoon !

In Years Past I made the mistake of assuming that All Jews had special knowledge, but they don't. It's a nice thought. I Myself have Deep Intuitive Knowledge that will surpass most, and take me to a place far away, even now as I speak, something is happening...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I don't mean to come off as sounding harsh in my comment about not ALL Jewish People having "Special Knowledge" amidst my Ritualistic Altered Mode of Consciousness !

The Comment itself has a Subconscious and Kabbalistic Catalyst as one time a few Years back I went to a Synagogue to partake in a partial celebration of Yom Kippur. Of course I was adorned in White as best and respectable as could be, and oddly enough, I was the only one ! I remember a lot of Suits, but they weren't White.

So the Apex of this scenario is that none of these Jewish Folks were very familiar with Kabbalah, and some had never even heard of it, or at least that's the way they acted !

There may be minor Embellishments, Fabrications, and Exaggerations, all very minor, but this is the ESSENCE of the Experience !

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”