Forum Member

Re: Ritual Phenomena

Post by CCoburn »

The Elohim have been manifesting their bright yellow green color
(my candle color)as a sort of gradiient that appears on white backgrounds of my
TV display. It's also sort of orbish. They are also causing banners to appear
with no remote buttons being pushed.

Two days ago at the commencement of a Ritual, Elohim, Netzach in Yetzirah
I went to collect my GF to witness the presence of these Angels, no visual, just a
strong presence. As I arrived upstairs my house became engulfed with hundreds of
Seagulls, squawking and carrying on. The neighbors were quite amused with the ordeal.

The mind altering substances are not only affecting the "within" but also the "without"
I am being very careful with this stuff.

So everything is fired up. i'm turning my attention back towards my shamanic journey
and the Gods of Nature. As my abilities in this context are diminishing anyways.

Much love brothers and sisters
Peace, Cheers,

I am only what I was made to be.
what God made me to be, whatever
God is. Everything is a work in progress

latersss

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Don't try this at home.
I am professional Occultist.
[grin]

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Had some lingering sleep paralysis a couple nights ago.
This initiated an OBE, once out I was aware of Spiritual presence.
I then proceeded to dance around and taunt the Spirits.
Being extremely content with the situation.
Afteral, this is what I aspire to. At the present time.
Affecting and receiving. Within and Without.

Oddly enough though, at 3:15 AM. When all was said and done.
I did wonder if I had enough for the morning,
or should give opportunity for another round.
I did go back to sleep and the rest of the morning was uneventful.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I just want to say, that , I can never really be sure that the Entities/Energies/Forces
that I am affecting, are in fact the ones that are the objects of my Rituals.

There are clues at times, but I can't be 100% sure.

That's the game I guess, for now, perhaps with experience will come greater confidence,
or a breakthrough in communication, or similar.

These things definitely take time, but the current phenomena is definitely enough to
keep me interested and moving forward.

Peace.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

This topic has 1555 views.
It's an interesting topic, I think it's sticky time. [cool]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Either I need a new TV, or I am receiving some sort of Spiritual contact through it.
I have had a lot of TVs in my life, and have never known for one to malfunction in this way.

I am seeing Orbs on the screen. First it was a yellow green one, on the right center and near the top.
Then a few weeks later, a sky blue one started to manifest on the left center and near the top.

These Orbs appear dark on a dark background, and on a white background as stated above.
Their color intensifies as you observe them, and the overall effect is more intense now then when it began.

Coincidentally, the yellow green Orb appeared after I began a Ritual that uses a yellow green candle,
which is the Emperor scale of color for Netzach, or Netzach in Yetzirah.

I have not used any sky blue colors, but sky blue is the Queen scale of color for Daath, which is the
hidden Sephirah of knowledge.

If this means I am suppose to take action of some sort, among other possible meanings, then the only
thing I can figure is that I am supposed to construct a Ritual of Daath. Which, given my current Ceremony
would be quite a few months off.

Anyways, status quo for now I guess.
Peace

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

Spida wrote:
Now i'm beginning to think the rapidly flickering light bulb
was a warning. Ok, so next time I will be sure to take
inventory of the things that are important to me.

This phenomena is in contrast with the other light bulb
incident which was more of a message of acknowledgement.

I do see the difference now, however, the messages are cryptic
without experience.

There must be certain factors that determine how far an entity is
allowed to step into the physical world. My world. Apparently this
is the best they can do for now. My practice invites them.
This is what I get.

At the present and forthwith I will be attempting to meet them halfway,
by stepping into their world, but not only them.
I have something else in mind, also.

The tools I have at my disposal for merging into the spirit world are
Meditation, the inner dimensions(dreams), and mind altering substances.
I will use them all. And are. even as I speak.

I will continue my rituals to draw them into my world as much as I can.

I have quite an agenda now.
Some would be more appropriate posted elsewhere.

your stubbarn spida lol you need to provide faith for civilization and support society figures going in and out of places actually everyone is stubbarn but thats the light

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

cactusjack543 wrote:
your stubbarn spida lol you need to provide faith for civilization and support society figures going in and out of places actually everyone is stubbarn but thats the light
I guess I've spent so much time thinking about things Jack, that you could say I've replaced faith with something better.
Still maybe some traces here and there though.

And I'm pretty damn busy just keeping my own affairs in order.

Peace Brother

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

mabby ill post that essay for you

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

sorry looks like websites just got erased.... what is babby what make girl pregnant...----.-.43-666
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Experimenting with a gray background, alternating periodically with the White,
while investigating the Orb phenomenon, and hopefully augmentation of it.

Something formative would be interesting.

In the midst of a Ritual of course.
Peace.

SolomonsChild
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SolomonsChild »

Dear Spida,

I loved reading this thread.

1. This is the second time I have heard of the "heavy object" or "heavy feeling" when performing a tree of life ritual. The only other person that I knew of that had this phenomenon was then immediately taken ill with a serious disease. She attributed it to being out of balance with the tree, as her energies were seriously messed up. A weight, so to speak, was sent upon her to restore the balance.

2. Two vessels that contain liquid that are meant for drinking were impacted. They were weighted differently in your physical world during a magickal moment when you have a realization that your physical world was altered. One object felt incredibly heavy upon the pick-up -- the other not-heavy and the normal weight you would expect. Sounds like you're getting balanced as you make the path upwards, to me. Or, at the very least, the work is having some kind of impact.

3. Also, consider that you have violated a possible Qabala ritual no-no. Drinking wine for non-ceremonial reasons was banned by the Jewish Maggi of old. Now, do I know whether its true or dogmatic or silly to accept such a ban? No. I really don't. And, I have found that my magic gets better with increased sobriety. Moreover, many Jewish magi would not perform any magic work while being under the influence or without being dry for days. It was part of the ritual for purification in a lot places. Read the works by Salamo Baal-Shem. He gives some fun accounts of the high Jewish magickal arts.

Always being an omen looker, I would ask whether this is a message from the spirits about your drinking? What's exhilarating to you, could actually be holding back your conscious thought, or your ability to hear a message. At any rate, I would take it as a direct message: the drinks were out of balance.

In much good interest and thanks for sharing!

Ze'ev

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Greetings SolomonsChild,

Your interest is appreciated, and i'm glad to know that someone understands the "heavy object" phenomenon.
I myself have not suffered any ill effects, but I have had a couple pets die before their time, under bizarre
circumstances, since I began the Ritual and wondered if there was a connection. I even remarked to my
girlfriend that I may have attracted spirits that targeted them because they were more vulnerable than I,
which I do not know if they in fact are.

Also, I apologize for not observing certain rules, as I simply am not aware of them. And I have only drank wine a couple
times over the past 6 months of the Ritual anyways. I basically just stopped for no apparent reason. I also remarked
that when I drank wine I felt and apparently witnessed vulnerability to Spiritual attack.
Which was merely an observation, and not a catalyst.

Hope this reply was ok, had to rush through it a bit. Sure we'll talk again,
Peace.

SolomonsChild
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SolomonsChild »

Spida! Fantastic!! I do hope we continue to talk. And, just for the record, I don't even know if there are rules. I was just saying that the people who have written some old Jewish rituals mention the need to abstain from alcohol during the purification process before the rituals that deal with ToL. It makes sense to me. But, I am certainly not an expert. I would not consider what you described a haunting considering the balancing nature of the ToL work that I am familiar with. It seems just a physical manifestation of the work that you are bringing to your life.

Sorry about your animals. That is something to consider and certainly lends another element to the story.

We will talk more. Cheers, Z

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

Spida wrote:
I just saw it again
This topic has 1555 views.

can you say pawning days spida i give mental health two months isee this website was in a rush to go know where real fast take caree :))....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

The "flickering bulb" phenomena has started again.

It turned off and on yesterday moments before commencement
of Ritual.

It just happened again while I was reading here on the Forum.
Figured I might as well log on and jot it down.

I would not expect something like this while working with the
God Power of a Sephirah. However, it did NOT happen at any time
"during" a Ritual. The current one that is.

Note:

The FB Phenomenon only occurs while working with Sephiroth that
are located in the Middle Pillar.

Thus far that is. Have a long ways to go.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

where art though spider mabby two of you hmr.. ..??

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

spida god told me next year ill win the 6 49 so around 2,000 church of satan at yahoo spiritual and religion said if i take the number 43 id get windows 11 waited on this for almost 20 years i tend recycle and fix to natural and not deprive....

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

:D loll had a $3 scratch and win won a $7 649 ticket and then a $3 free ticket:/....

Analytic13
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Analytic13 »

The emptiness of the can represents the end of the eschaton..

So if you have this scary feeling that there is still something in the can..

It means your on a dark night of the soul.. and are about 60% finished your initiation..

You should take this as a good sign.. because you have seen the end.. which is complete and good!

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

There has been some minor Phenomena lately. A houseguest has noticed some orbish shadow activity. Flickering and burnt out bulbs(7 year fluorescents lasting a few months). On two consecutive days at about the same time. A Shade goes up by itself and spins about, next day a brief power outage. Something or nothing, can't say for certain :-)

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

When you get to the point where you and a Draconian magician
make the sound together for vibration , extending it for about
a minute , while focusing on the rune symbol together , and the
next morning you hear a major earthquake hit South America ,
killing some people...

That is when I began to become concerned , and we agreed certain
rituals were at least temporarily off limits... [thumbup]

Until then , go for it and keep a record... [wink]

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

After I finished tonight's Ritual and was playing darts with Girlfriend. She told me about another Shadow incident, and I said if I write about that no one will believe it. She told me last night that she saw a pair of Shadowy arms that appeared to be reaching for me.

Anyway, this sort of thing is not too uncommon so its not surprising for it to go unmentioned for a while.

EDIT: These are peripheral sightings BTW.

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”