Like this ? ( jk )
Attachments
db9d451a3775b853b502ffadb54ccb82.jpg

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Ritual Phenomena

Post by CCoburn »

Now that's something I would like, actually ;-)

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

The occult rituals I engaged was a sort of experiment that lasted for around a couple years. They were based off the tree of life model using Liber 777 as a guide for ritual configuration.

They were innocent enough at first but all hell broke loose when I began supplementing with (legal) psychoactives. The writing became more incoherent (ironically) as the potency of the rituals increased.

There was much bizarre phenomena that was experienced and some of it (only a fraction) was documented here.

And although I have abandoned the conventional ritual format. I consider my excursions involving the backroads of Maine a continuation of said rituals, in essence, as some of the more important ritual elements have been retained.

So, pertaining to this thread, I have captured some new phenomena by way of photography. This has been documented in the Mobile In Maine thread if anyone is interested. There are a lot of pictures in there though and I believe the relevant parts are somewhere in the middle, more or less.

tomtom
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by tomtom »

Hello,
can somebody show me a video with the ritual??
TNXImage

Ziran
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ziran »

Spida wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:03 pm
two empty coke cans
vessels... working with the sephirot is working wiith vessels.

Ziran
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ziran »

Spida wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:51 pm
all of my Magickal/qabalistic symbols, printed on photo paper(on the fridge) were curled up
...curling up into vessels?

Ziran
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ziran »

Spida wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:49 pm
the presence was manifesting in the other room
and even could sense it's dimensions(W X H X L, etc.).
When i woke up the next morning the light bulb above where I sensed the presence
was flickering like crazy, it still is...right now. Its a globe fluorescent.
Also, Saturday evening when me and my GF were watching TV.
We heard a fairly loud flute like sound, or a whistling wind sort of sound
coming from the same area. This was the most profound audio manifestation
thus far. We were sure, but I thought with the surround system and all, i should rewind
the show she was watching to rule that out. The sound did not come from the SS. I think we
knew that anyways, but to be sure. [cool]

Cheers
all three are vessels.. the presence had WxHxL
the bulb is a vessel
the TV is a vessel

Ziran
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ziran »

Spida wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:51 pm The 5:55 gets my attention, don't know what that means if anything.[/align]
5 is elohim, gevurah, din. 555 is the manifestation from Genesis 1, the creator of heaven and earth. This is in from the famous verses 26 and 27. Where zachar and nkeivah are created with the divine in the form, a microcosm of the opposing polarities of all of creation united and brought down 3 times. 5,5,5. I did this derivation a while ago. Hopefully I'm remembering it correctly. I'm 90% sure. I remember clearly the conclusion at the end is 5,5,5. If there's interest I can do it again and post it here.

Ziran
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ziran »

Spida wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:37 pm
There must be certain factors that determine how far an entity is
allowed to step into the physical world.
vessels

Ziran
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ziran »

Spida wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:28 am
The Elohim have been manifesting
Bingo! Hod was the beginning of it all. Hod is mistranslated and misunderstood. One of the previous posters, now long gone I suppose had the right idea but the wrong translation. Conceptually, Hod basically is an empty vessel. It comes from the Hebrew word for "praise". There's a famous psalm, wonderful melody. Anyway. This is a beginning of the invocation, it seems. You created a vessel. Well done! And a handcrafted ritual. Double-well-done.

Working with the sephirot, is like making a basket. Loaves and fishes... water to wine.. the indwelling of spirit.. all of those are working with vessels. The body is a temple... vessel. I'm not Christian, I'm just giving those as famous examples of "miracles" involving vessels. There's kabalah hidden in the NT if one knows where to look. It's everywhere if one knows where to look. I have to go , but I'll finish up the thread and post a few final comments later.

Ziran
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ziran »

OK, it's a very interesting thread, and thank you for sharing. It's difficult for me, because I do not come from a Hermetic tradition. There are significant differences, and I am commited to my own lineage. From what I'm reading all the phenomena make sense and fit for a ritual involving working with the sephirot. The law regarding avoiding intoxicants originates in the book of Leviticus. Nadav and Avihu. Strange Fire. Anyway. My understanding is, these laws are not incumbant on any non-Jewish person.

Regarding the pets, nothing about working with the sephirot would cause that directly. But it sounds like there is a lot more happening in this ritual and rituals like it that are not described here. Working with beings? Without knowing which ones and how they are being invoked, it's impossible to say.

In general, when a person involves themself in the divine, it is very attractive to dark forces. They are drawn to the light, so to speak. So, a person needs to be prepared for that. It's not the ritual itself, it's a side-effect. In my tradition there are multiple protections in place, layer on layer on layer. But without those protections, it's not uncommon for people to have problems, uintended side effects, as a result.

@Spida, from our most recent conversation it sounds like these events are far in the past. if you would like to talk about it further, let me know.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

The bulb opposite the flickering one turned purple about six months ago and has been ever since. My friend asks why I haven't changed it yet, and I'm thinking I'll change it out when it goes completely dead, but for right now we got a white light and a purple light and I'm okay with that.

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”