Sumerian Rites, Inorcism of an Ancient

SolipsisLunaris
Forum Member
Forum Member

Sumerian Rites, Inorcism of an Ancient

Post by SolipsisLunaris »

So before I begin make sure you see attached photos, they are just a few from the several hundred taken over the course of this ritual. I have experienced success in many ways with evoking and invoking spirits and had studied many facets of the occult. It was after training under my last teacher that this all happened, he is a Taoist Master and powerful Hatha Yogi. I was taught a Sadhana that began to change my entire chemistry on a cellular level. After 6 months I had become so psychically attuned and developed with Chi that it all became as tangible to me as the overlaying reality we live in. 2 years later in my sadhana I began hearing distant chants and felt weird sensations upon reciting them, one of which being "Teuateunoo Ah Mah Nah Rey Ah" and upon closer inspection with my teacher it was revealed they were Sumerian and an ancient deity of no name was "remembering" me. I began to recite these new chants with my mantras daily and that's when the ritual began to present itself. The ritual and rituals leading up to the main one all spanned over the course of two weeks. So much happened to tell you everything would take awhile so I'll try to keep it to a minimal. The first 3 nights were evocations I had no knowledge of that just came, they were to be my helpers I was told. The rituals were strange, one called for elderberries to be burned in a skull effigy while chanting the name of this one being and burning my own toe nail clippings with energy charged breath and specific Mudra preparations during each burning. I just somehow knew exactly what I was doing never having done this before. After the first came he just hung around and didn't speak, the next day I called the second and he did the same and the third day once all together they addressed me at once saying they needed to reside in me to call forth, "The Masters" and 2 went in my belly swirling like fish in a pond and one I heard knock on my back left side of the skull then like a whooshing feeling and I felt him enter. It was strange, like a perfect symbiotic relationship. They fed off the energy generated in my sadhana and the Sumerian chants seemed to be incredibly empowered. I was doing my yoga with closed eyes, would just dissolve entirely like I never had before. Uncontrollable bliss would take over, I could see fully layered almost like peering into other dimensions all out once with a looking glass. Hard to describe much of the phenomenon. At the end of the first week I had consecrated the temple and the first day of the next week and following were spent each night writing out these strange texts and hieroglyphs on wood and burned them, the 4th night it came. It was so fast I didn't have time to even comprehend what was about to happen. After profusely for what seemed like an enter nitty I collapsed, when I got up I didn't feel right. Wasn't me at all. My body was solid, I felt like iron. If ever there was a moment where one could actually be terrified by power for me this was it and to the master and 3 disciple spirits it seemed to be funny and amuse them as they pushed me into deep solitude the next 4 days only letting up because my body couldn't handle anymore. It was in my temple the first night I won't even describe it was so insane and the second night I can only describe as I was told and saw, I reassembled a being composed of many layers and had deactivated some astral machine. By this point I felt more used than anything and confused aswell. The 4th night I was visited by a huge yellow orb that beamed down from the sky, I saw raptors in space type vests and google glass looking devices on their face, I was told it would take 2 months to rewind the damage. I remember sleeping that night and feeling a long arm moving around in my back. Every so often it would startle me, I had a strong urge to bury all ritual items from that two weeks and the next day I did so under a tree and it became quite blessed. It all stopped after that, but I still think about it all the time and look at the photos near daily. Sumerian Ancient spirits are quite the being indeed...
Attachments
Union with spirit
Union with spirit
Inorcism attained
Inorcism attained
Charging Candle
Charging Candle

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Sumerian Rites, Inorcism of an Ancient

Post by corvidus »

Hello there, interesting stuff.

One of your teachers was a taoist master? Very interesting. Can you say of what lineage?

Otherwise, thanks for sharing. How long ago did you do this ritual?
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

SolipsisLunaris
Forum Member
Forum Member

I performed the ritual on my 25th solar return which was late last year, again though the events lasted over 2 weeks. As far as to what lineage he was in regards to my teacher I'll say he was very strange and a secretive man, the main style I know I was being taught was "Sacred Mountain style", there's other forms I had learned from him such as Yi Gong which is compiled of cosmic chi gathering sets. I also learned some Iron Shirt sets and some traditional Gung Fu. The Yogic side was Hatha and Nadi and even was taught components of Bonpo and invocations of Buddhist masters. I live in varied states of samadhi and perform rituals weekly and do sadhana with the sun. Have not felt or seen the Sumerian deity since that event.

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

Very kool stuff. Thanks.

You plan on working with the Sumerians again?
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

SolipsisLunaris
Forum Member
Forum Member

The intensity of the power and the overall feeling I got in general is a bit addictive, but working with them is very taxing energetically. Considering everything I can learn from them I think I probably will call again. It was just so intense and I would have to prep myself to handle that again.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Thanks for sharing these. We have a lot of theoretical discussions and questions here so it's nice to see people sharing the results of their practice.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ErebusNamtar »

Very, very interesting and thanks for sharing!
I am very deeply into Sumerian and Mesopotamian ritual. It really clicks with me and I understand what you mean by calling it both addictive and taxing. Before I even work with these entities I completely cleanse myself physically and psychically. I take extra care of myself. I come from the more chaos magic side of things and kind of go with the flow and whatever feels right but Sumerian spirits are powerful things and I find myself doing things on automatic, like I am being guided/instructed on how to do it right. Powerful stuff, I would never recommend it for beginners.

SolipsisLunaris
Forum Member
Forum Member

Erebus, I heavily agree with you thanks for your comments. Yes the taxing and addictive quality of these type of rituals requires a fine balance and even then one may find they need to rest during rituals of this type of caliber. My heart actually stopped and restarted in this ritual, I had several etheric wounds including a giant tear down my spine in the back of my aura. A lot of healing had to occur after this, but when I got better which was months later I was actually stronger than ever. I understand the chaos working and in a ritual like this I'm guided purely by spirit my intuition knows what to do precisely and every step, I was even drawing complex star maps and ancient languages older than one could even guess. The cleansing I had to do aswell before, you have to like super purify yourself and I even had to fully cleanse and then consecrate my temple space. I had to fully ground and anchor several energies and create a vortex of sorts in that space before i could do anything. That alone was taxing... These beings are incredibly powerful I agree and I've found they strictly take the master role and at best you are allowed a mutual symbiotic possession, but never can you directly control these particular beings though they can kinda be bargained with, do some work with your body as conduit kinda like you briefly touched on and then the return is a blessing or power ampage. Not for beginners at all and I'm glad you said that, could easily kill someone not ready and will undoubtedly be the epicentre of a collapse, probably a rift would open or numerous other no thank you's.

SolipsisLunaris
Forum Member
Forum Member

A couple more pictures to share showing more energy and trance working.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”