CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

TOL Ritual Participation

Post by CCoburn »

Let me start off by saying my expectations are low,
so I won't be disappointed.

I am posting this because I have been manifesting what appears to
be enormous amounts of power/energy with my most recent Rituals.

This has been accomplished through perseverence, and the use of
mind altering substances in a structured Ritualistic setting. Legal
substances I might add. For purposes of inducing Shamanic, Gnostic,
and trance states.

So, what I am getting at here, is if anyone has any psychic ability
or is sensitive or receptive to energies, forces, or entities, etc., etc.
And is perhaps idle or bored, then feel free to stop by and give your
impression of this phenomena.

This is an entirely new and incredible stage in the evolution of my
Occult practice.

I understand this is an obscure proposition, but might as well throw it
out there.

If Tarot Cards is your thing, than maybe a reading is possible.

If you have no abilities, or are a newbie. That is ok too.

Interaction with me will be minimal, but possible.
It's gonna be pretty laid back.

I schedule these Rituals on a "when my GF doesn't have to work the next day"
basis.

So to reiterate, stop by, let me know if you are there, and maybe this power
can touch you, and give your impression of it.

Alright that's good, it's late and i'm tired.

The Rituals are in "My extended tree of life ceremony" under Ancient Magick
and Mythologies.

Regards

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Abyss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: TOL Ritual Participation

Post by Abyss »

Hi Spida, have been reading your posts on the Tree of Life rituals but feel a little lost understanding it all. It appears you are using more than one type of magic/rituals to obtain a goal, mixing into many different cultures of magic. Could you please explain your goals with this processes. You mention Shamanic trance and aware of those and feel very close to the ancient practices of wisdom.
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing,
Love is knowing I am everything,
and between the two my life moves.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Greetings Abyss :)

Initially one of my main goals was to affect the Entities/Forces that I had meditated on
for a few years, e.g. God/Gods, Angels, Spirits. Magick Practice seemed a way for me to
progress in my interactions with these Entities. Following a phase I went through where
I realized reason was failing. It had been transcended by truth, and also by itself. For this
was the Abyss, and within it, all was confusion. The Divine Realm, separated from
Logic/Reason. Well, that's a Theory anyways.

The Ceremony itself is based on The Tree Of Life and it's Powers. The Ten Holy Sephiroth,
their God Name, Archangel, and Choir. And the four Qabalistic Worlds of course. Hence
the Extended version of The TOL. Plus also it's an extended Ceremony, duration exceeding
a year now.

I also combine Science, and Quantum Mechanics in my Magickal Paradigm, where needed.

Main Mystical/Magickal references thus far have been Crowley, Fortune, Blavatsky, and the like.

The Shamanic/Trance States. I have had some tremendous successes with these, and I rather
enjoy them. I suspect these states induce frequency changes that tune out of mundane reality,
and tune in to or resonate with frequencies of an alternate reality/dimension. Energy, and frequency
are extremely diverse in the phenomena they produce.

Best Regards!

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

As far as mixing Shamanism with Qabalah, that was my own idea. I had
reviewed much evidence of widespread extra dimensional contact through
use of mind altering substances(avoiding those that have moderate negative
side effects), so included it as a psychological component to enhance the Ritual.

I will augment my Ritual with anything outside of the Qabalistic paradigm if it seems
reasonable, and I feel will produce positive results.

I should also mention that I am primarily using the Qabalistic framework, and have
fabricated the Rituals myself based largely on Liber 777, and The Mystical Qabalah.
Something akin to picking up a guitar and creating a song, using a handful of notes
and chords as tools. In lieu of mimicking a sheet of musical notation. Which is not to
say one is better of worse than the other.

So you are right, my magickal ideology would be syncretic, and eclectic.

Ciau :)

Abyss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Abyss »

Spida wrote:
Greetings Abyss :)

Initially one of my main goals was to affect the Entities/Forces that I had meditated on
for a few years, e.g. God/Gods, Angels, Spirits. Magick Practice seemed a way for me to
progress in my interactions with these Entities. Following a phase I went through where
I realized reason was failing. It had been transcended by truth, and also by itself. For this
was the Abyss, and within it, all was confusion. The Divine Realm, separated from
Logic/Reason. Well, that's a Theory anyways.
Thank you Spida for your two posts, these are helping to see you in me. It is easier to communicate with each other if there is understanding leading to acceptance.

Just have one more question and if you would not mind, could you please expand on your words of "affect the Entities/Forces" then will be able to maybe contribute to another point of view.
― Nisargadatta Maharaj

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Greetings Sister!

Sure,

By affect I mean to have some interaction with them, as opposed to merely just meditating
on them and trying to understand them; their nature.

To "affect" them can be to conjure/invoke/evoke, or summon them. Or to simply just get their
attention. Some of those terms are redundant obviously, but to list them anyways.

So to meditate on them as I were, was primarily affecting what is "within", the Microcosm.
But to "affect" them, now you are influencing what is "without", the Macrocosm. Beginning
to expand your influence out into it.

Have a great day Sister!
Good to hear from you again!
:)

Abyss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Abyss »

Spida wrote:
Greetings Sister!

Sure,

By affect I mean to have some interaction with them, as opposed to merely just meditating
on them and trying to understand them; their nature.

To "affect" them can be to conjure/invoke/evoke, or summon them. Or to simply just get their
attention. Some of those terms are redundant obviously, but to list them anyways.

So to meditate on them as I were, was primarily affecting what is "within", the Microcosm.
But to "affect" them, now you are influencing what is "without", the Macrocosm. Beginning
to expand your influence out into it.

Have a great day Sister!
Good to hear from you again!
Thank you dear brother Spida, much love sent your way. Will point for you and it is of course respected that it is your choice and your journey. This expression is based on my own experiences. If you have not made contact and you are calling them, it is because your line is busy. You may need to change your channel or rid yourself of the static or stagnation in your energy body. No matter if it is the demons or God/Goddess that we are trying to reach (praying through meditation), all our calls are heard, they will reflect back to you where you need to correct or cleanse and leave up to us to figure it out. Erroneous beliefs or expectations (usually hidden belief from childhood) reduce our awareness and seeing abilities. With self found that lack of patience, fear and wanting to control where my busy lines. Also on this journey there is sadness, loneness, lack of self worth, social programming, etc. it is one hell of a roller coaster ride, you must ride before you reach your intentions. One must "Know thyself" completely while loving and accepting our own darkness and insanity. You may also want to examine your expections. [wink]
― Nisargadatta Maharaj

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

You are absolutely right,

However, the "meditation" that I was referring to was primarily about "understanding". Although
like you said there is some tenuous affectivity going on there as well. And as you bring it to my
attention. I am sure of it. But just to make a distinction between this passive Gnostic meditation
that I was doing, and the more aggressive tactics of Magickal Practice. Where I am expecting results
of a more profound nature; seeing my work manifest in numerous ways, etc.

But to be more elaborate there is an entire Spectrum of affectivity, polarization.

Of course all of my calls are heard and have made contact Sister ;) Even when I am not explicitly
aware of it.

Peace Sister!

Abyss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Abyss »

Dream Weaver, may you be blessed with all that you need for your special and unique journey. Look forward to your updates.
― Nisargadatta Maharaj

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”