Can demon/spirit help to win in lottery?

loifd
Forum Member
Forum Member

Can demon/spirit help to win in lottery?

Post by loifd »

Guys.This maybe sounds stupit, but it is possible? Can demon help someone to win lottery? I know that demons can help to find treasures, but i never heard about winning lotery with help of demon.. [yay] [gz]

SerafinTronu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Can demon/spirit help to win in lottery?

Post by SerafinTronu »

Yes. It is true. There is a way which makes it possible.

loifd
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by loifd »

And which ways it is possible? I heard that on another forum that demons cant predict lottery numbers .Other says that if this will be true, why dont magicians using this way? You know, one guy told that spirits need a way to create money, some katalysator.And loterry is not that way. (HE SAID )

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Why would a demon want to win the lottery?

LoneWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LoneWolf »

Hey,

Pardon my manners, but you post once a week asking about selling your soul or how to get demons to do things for you.

I think that you haven't yet quite understood the scope of occult practices and I would like to tell you that there's another way to get what you desire in life without the need of demons in the sense of how regular christians understand it.

I'd suggest you research "low magick" and understand how some very wealthy people think and act. There are many books and resources you will find adecuate for your ambitions.

If however you still want to do the deal you will find many information online and on the responses of your past threads.

Wish you well.

loifd
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by loifd »

LoneWolf: This is another theme.So you wanna tell me, that low magic can bring me good wealth?

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Give it a try, start practicing. Start developing your practice and let us know how it goes. Have faith in your work.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

loifd wrote:LoneWolf: This is another theme.So you wanna tell me, that low magic can bring me good wealth?
Low magic can help you get a job if you are ready to put in the work. Low magic can help you get in a better position at your job and potentially get a raise.
But it's not miracles, you can't just wear a medallion and somebody hands you 5 million dollars. It's a way to nudge along what is already in motion.

SerafinTronu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SerafinTronu »

loifd wrote:And which ways it is possible?
For now I know two ways to accomplish this. First I can not say, but the second should not be a problem.
loifd wrote:I heard that on another forum that demons cant predict lottery numbers
It is true. They can not and and if they could they would not want to tell anyone.
loifd wrote:Other says that if this will be true, why dont magicians using this way?
Because this knowledge is not meant for everyone. Not everyone knows how to approach the subject properly.

Those who know about it, do not brag about it, or do not need to do this because they already have the money that they are sufficient.
loifd wrote:You know, one guy told that spirits need a way to create money, some katalysator.And loterry is not that way. (HE SAID )
The first time I heard of the catalyst, so I can not comment about it.

Do you know poker game?

I do not play poker. I know a bit from a friend who plays poker. He says that despite appearances, poker is a game where there is little space for luck.

You have to know the cards know the rules of the game, to be able to count your cards, to be able to count cards opponent who shows them, and analyze them in order to determine what anyone has or can have what you choose, etc.

However, this is not the only condition to win. You must also be able to anticipate your opponent play, read his thoughts.

What this has to do with magic?

Example:

On Goetia: "The Seventy-first Spirit is Dantalion. [...] His Office is to teach [...] the Thoughts of all Men and Women, and can change them at his Will."

You are doing evocation Fallen Angel Dantalion and you are forcing him to teach you to read minds of men and women. He teaches you and then you are using this knowledge to win in poker, not only by knowing the rules, technical conditions, but also thanks to the ability to read minds, which you learned from Fallen Dantalion.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Can they? Yes. Will they? Probably not.

If you want to learn about more practical money magic, read Financial Sorcery by Jason Miller.

~:Shin:~

loifd
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by loifd »

So is therefore some method, how to predict lottery numbers? Manny people talked about their numbers in their dreams.There must be some way, how to predict lottery numbers via magic [twisted]

SerafinTronu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SerafinTronu »

@lofid at present time you are to week for that, forget about it, go to work.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

@O.P.

You have to utilize planetary magick, figure out your sign and work with the spirits of the planets.

Also it helps tremendously to know math as well as learning how probability works and furthermore; you must learn how those machines work, and look at all the winnings people have already made so that you know what your chances are.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Shinichi wrote: If you want to learn about more practical money magic, read Financial Sorcery by Jason Miller.
I started this book recently and am getting a lot of useful information from it. Not only for financial reasons, but for general magick working also.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Blackina
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Blackina »

The best Demons to evoke for winning Lotteries is Bune and Astaroth. As for the Video, this is something I will watch with interest. Unfortunately a lot of people have used magick to try to win money, but they tend to end up with a small amount, why?

Robin_Alexander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Robin_Alexander »

Blackina wrote:Unfortunately a lot of people have used magick to try to win money, but they tend to end up with a small amount, why?
Probably the same reason why when two sports teams pray to win, not both of them win . . .

You have millions of people playing the lottery; a few of them may evoke spirits, do magic, or other such things to 'win' . . . meanwhile, you have many more people playing lucky numbers, rubbing a rabbit's foot, and praying to win . . . if every single one of people won the jackpot, there'd be no jackpot, assuming your country's lottery allows for more than one winner of the jackpot money. It's much easier - and more likely - to win $5, or $500, than to win $5m.

Abyss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Abyss »

A little hesitate to say this, but if someone does not appreciate it or like it they can just let me know and will delete this post or part of it. New here and do not intend on judging just sharing another point of view.

We are our own darkness and we are light. When people find pleasure in demons, it is not wrong or right, it is a reflection of self. One can walk in the light or the dark side. Source is all things as we are, it is a choice. Darkness (demons, etc) are not outside of self, it is self projections on the matrix (illusion).
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing,
Love is knowing I am everything,
and between the two my life moves.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”