The Sha Animal (Set animal)

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The Sha Animal (Set animal)

Post by OrderoftheSerpent »

Desecrated wrote:
OrderoftheSerpent wrote:
Desecrated wrote:So this method that you are using: Pretending to share information when you are just preaching. Does it work better than just straight out preach?
I've always been interesting in manipulation and deception, and it does seem like a less aggressive approach, but is it working? Do people actually swallow the bait?
I'm curious what you believe to be misinformation or incorrect? I've quickly learned this forum is quick to accuse information of being false without even mentioning which information.
I never said anything about the information being incorrect. That is another red herring.
And of course a good followup with the Galileo argument again.

THIS method is actually working, because now, I'm bored.
Weird, a user with your name and avatar said "ve always been interesting in manipulation and deception, and it does seem like a less aggressive approach, but is it working? Do people actually swallow the bait?"
"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

OrderoftheSerpent wrote:
Weird, a user with your name and avatar said "ve always been interesting in manipulation and deception, and it does seem like a less aggressive approach, but is it working? Do people actually swallow the bait?"
Neither my username nor my avatar has anything to do with the question.
Are you trying an ad hominem argument?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote: I do practice and teach the Faery Tradition...( 23 + years )

I do not mind academia having their ways...and in the minds of academics , their
need for peer review , and a fact based mindset requiring proof...

However , initiates do not need proof...we do not function that way , nor are we
programmed , or wired that way ( Absolutely No Insult Or Slight Meant Or Intended )

We just have a different veiw...If it is finally proven to academia's satisfaction ,
the Yazidi do have some equation between a Luciferian type deity , and Melek Taus ( Tawus ) ,
that shall be good for them , and the academic world...
Are you saying that because you've studied an invented religion created by two americas in the 60's, you have some sort of insight to the yazidi that can not be attained by those who actually study with the yazidi?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Desecrated wrote: Are you saying that because you've studied an invented religion created by two americas in the 60's, you have some sort of insight to the yazidi that can not be attained by those who actually study with the yazidi?
I'm with Shawn here. It seems perfectly feasible to me that somebody managed to open the multidimensional portal and was able to acquire knowledge without actual need to actually study anything. It was 60's man, and who needs books when you have weed and lsd.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Desecrated wrote: Are you saying that because you've studied an invented religion created by two americas in the 60's, you have some sort of insight to the yazidi that can not be attained by those who actually study with the yazidi?
No...

However the Faery Tradition is not new...it is an ancient worldwide tradition ,
though many different names have been used for the varying forms of those
termed under the umbrella Faery...

Wights , Land Spirits , Water Spirits , Sky Spirits , Underworld Spirits...

Far too many to list by name here...from differing cultures and differing languages...

What I term the Faery Tradition , is different in certain ways , than Victor and Cora
Anderson's Feri Tradition...

Just as there are differences between differing forms of other traditions...

What I work with and know , is what was called by some , The Primordial Tradition ,
by others Language Of The Birds Or Green Language , by others Book Of Shadows ,
or a list , from different traditions and languages that could stretch for a very long
paragraph...let alone what authors have referred to it as , while denying esoteric knowledge...

Such as "Pnakotic Manuscripts"...the real ones , Lovecraft was referring to , not the
invented false versions published in modern times...

The Mason's call the same code , Brotherhood's Language Of Grand Architect...

Now , let me bring it to more of a focused point of your question...

This language code , is a hypertext language in one sense...

One symbol can have 77 levels of meaning...44 base symbols , many symbol sets...

( also known as Tower Of Babel Language , before it was "broken up" )

It is encoded in blankets , baskets , rugs , clothing , petroglyphs , carvings , pottery ,
wall paintings , temples , bas reliefs , statuary , pottery , etc...

Once you know the code well enough , you see how it has been and is still being used by
those initiated into the code , under the auspices of different world traditions...

It was the code for the old "Cult Of The Dead" long before Zoroaster , and the original
Craft Tradition , in that part of the world...why they did what they did , why later
vulture towers were built...

Why there was a gate , with two winged "dragons" holding a wheel , or any old carvings
on the temples...why Gobekli Tepe was built , or in another part of the world , the
Temple Of The Sun , and why the Peruvian Ice Maiden was found wrapped in muslin ,
where she was found , or why the human sacrifices , once a year , of a maiden , thrown
into a volcano , or the Jaguar Cult , and their practices...

The code , and knowledge of the code by the ancients who were initiated into it , was the
reason for combs and mirrors found in graves , in certain cultures...or why two twin white
bulls were sacrificed to Zeus once every year...

Plato was referring to this in "cant" , or code , when he talked of shadows on a stone wall...

An architectual language , appearing to the uninitiated , to be two dimensional , yet each
symbol being a holographic storage system , and meant to be seen singly , and combined
with others of the code , in a multidimensional context...

Thus , the real mysteries...

His story of Atlantis , was directly out of the code , as a way to trigger the ancestral memory
of the code , ( as are many of the old myths ) , which we and the universe we perceive , and
more , are wired with...and run the programs , mostly unaware...

So yes , by knowing this code , I can know things , if given enough base information to work
with , as regarding the Yazidi culture , religion , and magical practices and beliefs...

Or any other world tradition...as is said in another methodology of our Tradition...

Once you have the "Universal Solvent" , many things are possible...

Bringing everything back to the code written as a fractal program in the first moment of the big bang...

Now , I offer you to not argue , but spend years with the code , learning it , experimenting with it ,
testing it for yourself...I will not argue it's validity or not...that is what we have always said...

You must enter the Temple to learn...not stand outside , and observe...total immersion...

I also offer Violet Star to give me ONE example , of something historians have not been able to figure
out yet...and work with me , here and now , on this site , giving me any information he can , and does
know , about that conundrum , or riddle / question , so that I may use the code to ATTEMPT , in a short
period , to render one or more possible explanations for that question...

And I do mean work together , honestly...no false information , or blinds to attempt to trick me...

I am sincere in the offer...I ask sincerity in the question , and co - working to find an answer to
something stumping the academic community , regarding that part of the world...

As he is a historian , and lecturer , I believe Violet Star can give me the best clues in this co - working
experiment , and test of the code...

By the way...please note...I type with one finger...to mind phrase this , post it with the highest degree of
coherence I was capable of before coffee , and type it , took over an hour and a half...

So please bear with me , in my response time , and realize I am not just posting here...I have my own group
on another forum , and post on other sites...

I hope that explains a bit of my Tradition and position...Best to you !

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OrderoftheSerpent »

Desecrated wrote:
Shawn Blackwolf wrote: I do practice and teach the Faery Tradition...( 23 + years )

I do not mind academia having their ways...and in the minds of academics , their
need for peer review , and a fact based mindset requiring proof...

However , initiates do not need proof...we do not function that way , nor are we
programmed , or wired that way ( Absolutely No Insult Or Slight Meant Or Intended )

We just have a different veiw...If it is finally proven to academia's satisfaction ,
the Yazidi do have some equation between a Luciferian type deity , and Melek Taus ( Tawus ) ,
that shall be good for them , and the academic world...
Are you saying that because you've studied an invented religion created by two americas in the 60's, you have some sort of insight to the yazidi that can not be attained by those who actually study with the yazidi?
Actually we know a good bit about them now, they opened up a lot when they were almost destroyed by Isil. It was the yezidi themselves who claim roots in Sumer, and the yezidi themselves who have compared Azazel and Melek Taus. He was the right hand of god who "sinned" by basically being too loyal to God, fell, and will enter heaven first and with his people .

Now Seabrook... stay away from that dude!
"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote: What I work with and know , is what was called by some , The Primordial Tradition ,
by others Language Of The Birds Or Green Language , by others Book Of Shadows ,
or a list , from different traditions and languages that could stretch for a very long
paragraph...let alone what authors have referred to it as , while denying esoteric knowledge...
This could possibly solidify a theory pertaining to an occurrence which has been somewhat of a mystery to me. I would need to look into it a bit further though to add more weight to causation over correlation. If I only had more time to do these things.
Bringing everything back to the code written as a fractal program in the first moment of the big bang...
It's good to hear somebody else talk about this.

Thank you for taking the considerable amount of time to type that long post in using only one finger. Some of us do appreciate these things.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

You are most welcome , Spida...

I do appreciate it when I know I might have sparked someone's consciousness ...*bows*

( I can link you to more information on this , if you are interested , and ever have the time )

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”