Formless Matter And The Unmanifest

Cerber

Re: Formless Matter And The Unmanifest

Post by Cerber »

I guess I'm the only one looking forward to yet another visit from my dear Jehovah witness friends for some constructive non judgemental discussion. Even though they somehow always stop coming after the third time.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Cerber wrote:I guess I'm the only one looking forward to yet another visit from my dear Jehovah witness friends for some constructive non judgemental discussion. Even though they somehow always stop coming after the third time.
I talk to them if I'm not busy. My girlfriend talked to them one morning, and then soon after I had a chat with them. Now when they come they only want to talk to me. It's always on a Saturday morning. Ruled by Saturn, God Name Jehovah Elohim, the Creator God(of which I made sure they were enunciating properly).

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Lady of the Hunt wrote:you guys are talking about a primordial consciousness I was wondering what this consciousness is aware of and if it wants anything, like maybe for me to go to communion and confession? whats it all about anyway.......... and to the math guy, is there a God?
The term "God" is ambiguous rendering that question pointless. It would have to include a definition for a precise answer, but as is the answer would be yes.

It is preceded by a mention of Primordial Consciousness which could be considered God, but the reply is a mess.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

No agenda , Lady of the Hunt...

But I see you as a hidden Christian...

Just not being upfront and saying it...

For instance , I have no thought about someone being a saint , or they are holy...

That is a paradigm not exclusive to Christianity , yet pervasive within it...

You seem to think it is a given...I think that is bullshit , but you are more than
welcome to believe as you will... [wink]

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Greetings Shawn.

@Lady Of The Hunt

Thanks for the reply. It would be my pleasure to write a response in regards to it. However, at the moment we are getting ready to head out for some food, and then I need to sleep for a couple hours as I have some mystical activity planned for later, and hopefully it won't be too late.

Regards

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Have a great day , and ritual , Spida...

May things go well , and be bountiful for you... [thumbup]

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

I don't believe we are all saints , nor would I want to be one...

Do you ?

I have seen your posts on this site...enough of them to see
you mention Christianity , or holiness , quite a bit...

Almost , or just as much as your thought of material desires ,
and indulgence thereof...

So you are either trying to play both sides of the coin , trying
to trap others in a web of bullshit , or just mentally masturbating
outloud , and attempting to use others here for whatever nefarious
purposes you might have...

I see no reason for your continual questioning... [razz]

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

I prefer to discuss things with those who I feel I ,
and they might benefit from the interaction...

Just because this is a discussion forum , does
not mean I , or anyone , has to discuss things
with all people here...we have preferences...

I was having a conversation with Spida...I shall continue to do so... [cool]

There are a few others here I find pleasure speaking with...

I can see speaking with you further would not benefit me...

So , thanks , but no thanks...not worth my time to engage further... [thumbup]

I do believe speaking with In Malkuth might benefit you...

Even if it meant talking to yourself... [wink] ...have a great day !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Lady of the Hunt wrote:If there is a God.................. a consciousness that existed before all things............ primordial.......... consciousness................ what is it conscious of.................? Does it give a shit????? If so, why and about what?????? If it doesn't, then why should I??????????????????
.........................Of course these are my own opinions. Based on as much Scientific data as possible, contemplation, and mysticism...........................You have now entered the realm of transcendental reasoning........................
............................What is it conscious of?........................The only acceptable answer to me would be Everything, or Nothing, or Both since things need not be sensible here, but that makes sense to me, and is an automatic answer......................Does it give a shit?...................................NO, but it's manifestations between there and here may.........................so be careful......................Why should you give a shit?.........................Well, just because there is no reward for being a Moral, and Virtuous person. Does that mean you should not?..................................... after all we are surrounded by Humans, and other Creatures that have feelings.................................. Do you want others to not give a shit about you because God appears to be indifferent?
........................End transcendental reasoning.................................
...............................................Have a nice day...................................Bye..............Watch out for the door................Just kidding.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Pretty interesting that inMalkuth, who claims to have been unreasonably targeted in a witch hunt, comes back with a fake personality and people still find him intolerable. Some people just can't catch a break.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

True...

I do wish him well , as a human being , and hope he finds his place
in this manifestation , where he can express his ideas from formless
into form , in a way he will be heard , and receive that acceptance he
speaks of desiring...

He did have plenty of opportunity to express himself in that one thread
he posted in , where he just stated his positions on things , with no one
countering , nor engaging him...

When one brings formless into form , in thought , word , and deed , it
is not just the idea , nor intent , it is the connection between dimensions
and vibratory interface , harmonic or disharmonic communication , as well
intensity of current , and ability to hold pattern , and interpretation from
one language modality , into another , that allows , or not , the manifestation
of conversation to occur...

The human desire to share one's being is a beautiful thing...

The ability to achieve that desire , is often thwarted , by self sabotage , or
missed understandings by all involved...

May our manifestations all find their place in the multiverse... [thumbup]

Analytic13
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Analytic13 »

The Formless matter is clarity(nothingness) and clearness or otherwise clear.. as in the method of the will at the top of the tree keter the crown.. that passes through da'at(ain) which also means knowledge

Transparency in observation which is chesed crossing over to gevurah

When you divide white into black.. you get nothingness which is clear..

The knowledge of the philosophers stone and emptiness..

Analytic13
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Analytic13 »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote: That is what I meant..."god" is a concept...!
So then as the third olimat yetzirah we call conceptualized form of everything..

So there for everything is a concept..

But in 5th dimension of Adam Kadmon.. God is real.. as in the personal God that we know of..

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Analytic13 wrote:
When you divide white into black.. you get nothingness which is clear..
How do you divide white? You mean split? If I divide a white sheet of paper in two, I get two pieces that are still white. If I divide a white ray of light in two (can do in 3 or 4 or infinite number of divisions) I get two rays of light that are not white any more, yet neither black or clear, colour entirely depends on where and in in how many pieces I divide.
If you could possibly provide any real world example and the method in which you divide something white in to something black and you get nothing, that'd be great. Thank you in advance. Cheers

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

The Mechanics of Color, and the application thereof are two different things, e.g. using Colors as correspondences in the Tree Of Life, or to represent things such as mood, feeling, and emotions.

The Queen Scale of Kether is Brilliant White. Now when it is divided the resulting Sephiroth on the plane below are Gray, and Black(both Queen Scale), Chokmah and Binah, respectively. Now this is not division of Color. I would call it division of Consciousness.

Additive Color(light), and Subtractive Color(Pigment) work the opposite as indicated, but technically White and Black are not Colors, at least not Spectral Colors. In additive light color white is all wavelengths of the Spectrum, Black is not represented by any Wavelength, since it is the absence of light. So you could consider Black as the absence of Energy, or 'Nothingness' if you prefer, but there is no Division that I am aware of with respect to color.

When you combine all Pigment colors you get Black, although it will usually look more like Mud.

So technically Color does not exist externally. An object does not contain or display color. Instead you have the physical properties of the object that interact with normal (usually white, or sunlight) light energy. The refracting Waveform is where the Color exists, but in encoded form. When the Waveform enters the Visual Mechanism it is then Decoded as 'Color' Within. There is no Color without, only encoded waveforms without decoded as color within.

I remember them going on about this to some extent in School, but I never really picked up on it until later on. So now I go on and on about it, excessively :-)

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I suppose you could look at the Color White as being divided up which would render all the different wavelengths, and ergo Colors of the Spectrum. However this separation, or division would merely be for elaboration of elements within a range(Spectrum) of values. With respect to the Mechanics of it, an object will absorb all the wavelengths except one which will be refracted as the actual Color.

In any event Black does not come from White in any manner. Black is the absence of everything that White represents. So you don't get Black by dividing the White. You get Black by the absence of the White(light that is) :-)

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Analytic13 wrote:
Shawn Blackwolf wrote: That is what I meant..."god" is a concept...!
So then as the third olimat yetzirah we call conceptualized form of everything..

So there for everything is a concept..

But in 5th dimension of Adam Kadmon.. God is real.. as in the personal God that we know of..
You are speaking of a philosophy I do not buy into , nor experience in reality...

And I have worked with eleven dimensional reality for awhile...

The Hebrew Kabbalah , is not the Obri ( real name for original Hebrew ) ;

And the Obri - Runic / Qabalah - Kcebealla , is what I actively work with... [wink]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Ah, my bad. For a moment I thought that person was referring to our reality but it seems it's about the trees. Those trees don't exist in our logical reality, there for they don't need to follow it. They will just feed you with "knowledge" and drain you of some nutrients in exchange.
I love trees though, very lovely creatures to look at. Wouldn't want one growing on my back though.
Carry on, I shall retreat to my cave [grin]

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Spida wrote:
You get Black by the absence of the White
I did hear someone say something like this in the "hood" in Oakland , California... [wink]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:
Spida wrote:
I did hear someone say something like this in the "hood" in Oakland , California... [wink]
Dayum dawg O0 the cheese is oozin'

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cerber wrote:
Shawn Blackwolf wrote:
Spida wrote:
Dayum dawg O0 the cheese is oozin'
You bet it is ! Oakland pizza , dawg !

And In The Darkness Of The Unmanifest Came Forth A Voice :

Let There Be Free Pizza ! And The Line For Incarnation Of The Universe Began... [wink]
Attachments
348s.jpg
348s.jpg (28.48 KiB) Viewed 13360 times

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Inspired by you, Shawn, I've just started new year with breakfast-lunch at McDonald's [yay]
Dayum ma man. You bite the fry and the fry bites back!. Dayum! Let's do this
Sorry everybody for the off topic. No more talking about food. Let's resume to original topic, I hope you enjoyed this short detour as much as I did [crazy]

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

The "Pizza Method" is how I deal with my Girlfriend when I have these long 3 - 4 Hour Rituals. Nothing fancy though, just a "Hot And Ready" from Little Caesar's, and she eats Pizza and hangs out in the Living; watching TV, or whatever. Whilst I am in the Basement performing Qabalistic ASC Ritual. It works out pretty well, and she is even sensitive to Spiritual Activity.

Lately though, she even expects a couple Dips to go with the Pizza. Some people are just insatiable :-)

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Analytic13
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Analytic13 »

Nothingness as a category is black and brown and relates to nihilism..

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”