Forum Member

Astaroth

Post by MrGentleman »

Hi,

I would like ask some questions from Astaroth, like:

- Where did my ancestors came from?
- Does the reicarnation is true?
- Do I have to fear from death?

Aaand here comes to problem. I've never ever summoned a spirit/demon before, so I'am very "n00b" in this. I know that I have to summon Astaroth at night, because of the energy activity. I have to print/draw his sigil, and ignite some candles. I have to close my eyes, and have to imagine His sigil in my imaginetion, and maybe he will appear. Is this correct? Should I draw the circle, or not? And what could I offer to Astaroth? Material things, like food, drink, or what? And Should I ask about the lottery numbers?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Astaroth

Post by Desecrated »

MrGentleman wrote:Hi,

I would like ask some questions from Astaroth, like:

- Where did my ancestors came from?
- Does the reicarnation is true?
- Do I have to fear from death?

Aaand here comes to problem. I've never ever summoned a spirit/demon before, so I'am very "n00b" in this. I know that I have to summon Astaroth at night, because of the energy activity. I have to print/draw his sigil, and ignite some candles. I have to close my eyes, and have to imagine His sigil in my imaginetion, and maybe he will appear. Is this correct? Should I draw the circle, or not? And what could I offer to Astaroth? Material things, like food, drink, or what? And Should I ask about the lottery numbers?
You need to do 1-2 years of basic training. There are several beginners books recommended on this page, but there are also courses you can take online if you have problem reading.
Then you need to do 1-3 years of specific training for invocation and evocation safely.
Then you will now how to contact the spirit you want.

It's one of those situation where if you have to ask how to do it, you really shouldn't be doing it.

Also. The questions you have are not required to summon a demon for. You can use tarot cards or any other form of divination for simple stuff like that.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

These type of questions should part of FAQ

Aestaroth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Aestaroth »

Do not seek a Duke of Hell in your first attempts.

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”