Forum Member

Re: Greetings from the GWB

Post by neofight »

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Doing Good, and being loving is a twofold process. We do these things because they make sense for others, but we do them also because it makes us feel validated, and worthy, and Good. Its the highest act that we can attain to for others, and ourselves. Is it the only method of Truth? No, but all other methods seem to involve harm, or bad compromises, or confusion to our minds. Are they bad? For others, probably, but for the magician? Probably not, unless he has no design for his alternative method, in which case he is just experimenting with idea to see what it produces.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

When you consider what the Creator has in mind, you have to see that there is far more matter than flesh. We are a small portion of the larger picture of the motion of energy and particles as they interact in some yet unknown pattern. The God of Man once saw us as a family that sat around and entertained and taught one another, sharing who we are with each other. This God, or aspect of God, still exists, but He changed gears. He is now a God of industry, adventure, exploration and invention: God wants us to discover, to get out of our homes and see what exists. The age of the nun and the monk is falling away. God wants us to be willful and active now.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

As much as we would wish it otherwise, the fate of Man is to submit.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

My philosophy is: imperfect environment, imperfect world. We choose what we think is right, and many sacrifice the True Good, which probably was only meant to exist for a short while. You can quest for it, or accept what is; in the end the best mind will appreciate the odd creations and find comfort in common company.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Its more in tune with reality to want, and to pursue your want. We actively encourage this, and we actually rely upon it for the movement of things. Should you be an enlightened soul to see past this pursuit, then you can be a true contribution to the wants of others, and that is a blessing to us, but it is something of a suffering life until you are free of your demands

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

As many of you know, God has had me studying paganism, and Satanism, and natural philosophy- which is Man looking into the natural world for their identity. 20 years ago God called me to this, and it has taken a great amount of contemplation and trial and error to understand the current state of our nation, and our world. This country is founded on the liberty of Satan. The thought is that if Man is free to pursue their Will, then they will discover and create the advances in the realm of needs that we can all enjoy. This is True, but this spirit also creates rebellion, and lust, and irresponsible children that wander off in pursuit of whatever desire they can chase. The outcome is that many fall, because they do not understand the point of this liberty. This was known by Jesus, which is why He came to establish a spirituality that was forgiving, understanding, welcoming, patient, prudent and kind. This is a mission, not just wisdom. It is the Christian Holy obligation to liberate themselves from the wants of the flesh, to focus on how to manage ones own needs and position in society, and to care for the children of Satan that will break all rules in the pursuit of the new discovery. Satans children have brought their share to our community, but they also create Evil and lawlessness, but this is part of Gods design.

The enlightened mind is one that sees the distractions of personal wants, and knows the folly of pressing them onto others, or demanding that same level of abstinence from all of us. The spirit of the pagan naturalist will resist this, and without training, most people fall into this category, because it is our natural state. The idea is to remain calm and educate, and reveal the result of this unrestrained passion. Your mission is to find the Will to restrain your own so you can represent this.

This mission is meant to be carried out with joy and kindness. Why is this a mission and not some ticket to Heaven? Because the Heaven is what we create here; this is how Jesus saves. We do our effort to make the meeting of the demands of life easier on one another, and hope that the children of Satan will follow our lead. We do this gently and with grace, and with Wisdom- for any degradation of the Human spirit is sinful- that means violence, and condemnation, and retribution and anger are the ills and signs of not comprehending this mission, and must be addressed individually within each of us. The way to conquer this is to discern the source of the conflict, manage the anger and process advice to resolve the ensuing poor behavior: this is how we imagine Wisdom, and it is our obligation as missionaries as well.

This is a mission because when I take up this cause and do it with grace, and others follow my lead, the world will work together in harmony to make this a better place for all of us.

As I said there is a force in the spirit world that inspires our youth into behavior that is not a Wise as this. It is the natural philosophers that tell us to engage our senses. The adults that participate in this kind of thinking promote indulgence, daring, excess, passion- some of this causes reactions of anger, jealousy, greed, depression, and all the ills that come from an unfocused and imbalanced thought process. This is where you turn to your faith, the faith not in a Good God that will aid us, but faith that our mission will be represented well enough to guide people. God has put this world in motion and sent messengers to aid us, and God expects us to handle this duty. We are the Saints; we are the angels, and yes, we are the demons as well.

One final note here is that this is as far as the eye and the language will allow us to see. I do not believe in an Evil God, though I will admit that God understands that there will be error in this world, with its imperfect environment and its wandering Willfulness- and the spirits that promote the animal nature of Man. I do not blame a being that we have named Satan, though I understand how the Wise have come to refer it as such. These people are Gods children as well. This is the language of the philosophers, the Jews, and the religious. They are the God fearing and God loving believers in a sustainer of all, and whether you believe in a God or not, this still makes sense on a ground level- for look around you at the disorder and the Chaos, the ills and the joys; the confusion of life can be named. As adults that know life, we should be able to agree on what works for us, regardless of whos language and symbols we use.

God bless,
MSKIED

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

The use of Kabbalah is to find the True Good, so that all Man may live in harmony. Crowley has utterly failed at harmony, he caused as much Chaos as Order, and the Order being nothing Good for all, only Good for the individual. The real measure of Wisdom is if it works for the health and wealth of ALL OF GODS PEOPLE! Therefore, the only real measure of Pure Good Action is to help someone do something that will helps someone else! You do this with kindness, grace, patience, tolerance, charity, and gentle Wisdom. Every act of retribution is an act that will cause retribution or hate, which will start a chain reaction of unfair actions that you are responsible for, because you failed to gently teach.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

I believe Aiwass is speaking a riddle. I think he does this because he thinks Man imagines themselves so clever, and that Man likes to solve problems. I denounce riddles, for they lead to dishonesty, disaster and Chaos. Straight honesty is the answer here. You are meant to become responsible for living in a community, its that easy. Take care of one another, is this so hard to grasp? you will be held accountable, trust me.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

There are two primary Truths: Man knows, and Man does not know. These are the conditions that set the terms for the rest of the process. Man must choose to believe that they know, even though this is ignorant, because Man is expected to get up and move, and Man has needs that must be met. In Mans necessary application of knowing, some Man will believe that they are absolutely correct, and can do anything and its justified. This is the extreme end of the ignorant faith. It is True that Man must be satisfied, for they do have the right to experience themselves and this world and all its curiosities and delights, but an enlightened Man will see that they rely on others for their survival. This leads us to considering how to do this together, and the absolute measure of this is Love. When I give and get Love, we are all happy, but when I stand against your desire or need, I am Evil. Therefore the best Good is to aid Man in aiding Man, but we cannot just submit to any desire, because all action needs to satisfy the whole, and so we will resist and withhold our Love, causing distress and anger and retaliation and confusion. This is when Wisdom is necessary, and Wisdom needs to be presented with kindness, for anger is offensive to everyone. That is the state of Man.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

My honest opinion of Thelema is that I side with the idea that I deserve to enjoy my desires. The Buddhist idea is that since you cannot get what you desire, you should train yourself to go without. The Christian idea is that in the pursuit of your wanting, you will do unfair, cruel, or Evil deeds. These are answers to the problem, but not acceptable ones. You were born with a stomach, and with genitalia that demand satisfaction. Abstaining from them is unnatural. However, the previous incarnations of Truth do hold some measure that should be considered as we pursue our wanting. We really should consider the basic human level of worth of each individual, and how we interact with them and their desires- this is something that I dont see in Thelema or the the Book of the Law. I am not against Man getting their satisfaction if it is just and fair.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

The Gods dont deserve us. There is no perfect God, and we are not in a perfect environment. It is Wise to imagine a perfect God, but what we are actually doing is imagining our own perfection, not theirs. The Truth about Gods is that they are cowards, and will not reveal themselves to us, for fear of losing their power and ability to do what they please. We are meant to steal from them, the way they steal from us. This is OUR REALM and by the living Hell of that all is Evil, if youre going to fuck with us, then I will burn your fucking ass!

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

The True God does not have an opinion, and favors nothing, but considers everything. As Man, not in some limitless Heaven, but bound to this Hell, we have to make the Wise decisions for one another, together, individually and collectively.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

The real Devil isnt Chaos, that is our condition. The actual Devil of this state is apathy.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Wisdom teaches. Wisdom informs. Wisdom illustrates. Wisdom understands. Wisdom is something to give away, and not to horde. The Wise know to care, for in ignoring you create an enemy, and a threat to your security. Wisdom seduces with a vision of what is Good.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

It is not ok to simply forgive someone because you make the excuse for their ignorance. If you know they did wrong, then wait for them to prove that they understand before you offer forgiveness, and when they prove that they know, you must validate it and welcome them into your vision of Wisdom- because we all want to live together happily and peacefully in prosperity.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

When you become a predator of your own kind, you are no longer of that kind.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

There is the contest of Man vs Man, and men vs women, but the real contest is parent vs child.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Since we cannot say what is after life, we have to assume that it is something that is reflected in life. We do not know what a God will do with our souls, but we have to assume that we prove what we would like it to be with our actions. That means that you have to decide what you measure this experience with. When you declare what your Will is, you will fall in line with what that will cause you to bring to this world, and it will reflect onto you in another life, presuming there is one. That is the only logical reasoning. We cannot say if we will be at the mercy of our actions, or if we will be allowed to do what we thought was Good for eternity. Depending on what you believe life is meant to be, and how you view other life (supposedly), you will be treated the way you treated life, your own and others. That is logical. This is why most myth says that if there is a judge, you will have to answer for what you have done.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Some Wisdom is not Wisdom, like dont defend yourself- that is submitting to ignorance; yours and theirs.

There comes a time when a Man must stop measuring things based on Love and start honoring the environment we live in, which requires duty to survive.

Jesus says not to hit because you will offend Love, but thats not True- Love will hit- its Wisdom that doesnt hit.

The perfect ideal is not just duty to myself, or to my family or country; but to all living things.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

The 4 Truths of Man as I can see as a crossroads of action is Dominance (strength) Kindness (Love) Liberty (Freedom) and Duty (expectations). These are the four corners that a solid Wisdom faith can be built upon. The simple Truth is not to offend someone elses freedom with anger or control, and to satisfy their expectations. That is not the leader-role in pioneering new territory. To be a pioneer, we need to take risks, and we will want to take the lead, and that is where dominance that is fair comes in. People will sacrifice their liberty and tolerate force if its a Good cause

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

God is a lover of Truth, and the only Good Truth is generous, kind Love. If you want to prove to God that you know Truth, and that you are Good, and that you know Love, then choose duty; duty is Love in action

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Chaos is defeated by Wisdom, and Wisdom is based on what is Good, and the virtues of Love are Good, and in Goodness there is Truth, and safety from Chaos.

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”