Greetings from the GWB

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Greetings from the GWB

Post by neofight »

Look how the World destroys you: If you dont fight back, you get killed. If you fight back you die.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

The Good parent will raise their child to trust them, and to trust the Love they give them, and train them how to Love the best way possible. Then they will train their child that the time is coming when they have to contribute and earn their place- not underneath the elders; but beside them. And they will teach how the World is unfair in the way it treats their fellow Man for the different roles that the Man take on, how some are more respected, revered, and rewarded than others. The parent will ask what the child feels they can do for their community, and the child will choose their destiny. That is how you create a Good world: we all have value and we all stand united.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

There is an imaginary divide in the world of Magick, one that is not quite an honest Truth- but still holds some power over the act of performing the choice of Will. The best way to define this divide is the word intention. It is thought that should you mean no harm that your magickal deeds will not be in error, but this is a bit of a fallacy. The Truth about Will is that any willful act is an aggressive one, and that any act of Will that interferes with the Will of another is unlawful. The idea behind Will is that I follow my natural impulse as the Universe guided me to do it, formed as it is by the ideas and representatives of those ideas that I am influenced and surrounded by. On an island, a person can do what they will and none can object, but in a society this is not the case. Any act of Will that I engage in will interfere and irrevocably alter the direction of another persons path. If I do this with a good intention, I should feel comfortable that my Will is just, but the true nature of this is that we cannot declare that my intention will provide the best outcome, or that my aiding someone in their effort will not harm another, or that my Will is even so Good in the first place. The answer to this portion of the question is that all Will is unpredictable and depends upon the ability of the mage to discern whether it has a positive or negative implication upon the object. Should I do something willful that I know will harm another, the question will arise whether it is just, and the answer from a Universal impulse perspective is that it must be, because I was moved to initiate a harmful action. This is a submission not only to destiny, but it’s a submission of ones own ability to govern their responses. It may be true that someone deserves your revenge, but it might also be true that your interpretation of the action is not in line with what is True about it- probably because the way you constructed your inner temple was formed around a breaking of the Good Laws. Just because you are moved to revenge does not mean that the deed deserves that act, it could be that you are the recipient of the revenge for something that you did that was unjust.
As I mentioned, on an island there is no unjust deed; for anything you do to yourself by yourself is your right to perform, but in a society there are measures of Good that we have to follow. This is not an easy task either, because the truth about activity, again, is that we cannot predict the outcome of our thoughts and actions- but we can control the intention. The only thing we have as dreamers that are awake is our ability to choose. In a dream, we would be willful and not care, and could engage in activity that involves revenge or whatever impulse drives us, but in waking life, we have to make choices.
So which Will is the one that we turn to for method of action? Which God do we declare to be the God of Man, and the Universe? It is hard to declare, because the Universe and the World of Nature would appear to be one that wants impulse to lead action, for if we were not awake, this is what we would do. We are awake, however- something awoke us from the womb- not just in the birthing process, but literally, we wake every day from an alternative reality. Which God do we listen to? The answer is that neither God can say, only Man may declare what to do.
This sounds disatisfactory so let us re-examine our choices. The first choice that is most common for Magick is to do your Will without hesitation. It is not that your desires are unjust, or that your want for retaliation is unwarranted, for all of this World rotates on a wheel of Desire. It is whether what you choose to do as a waking Mage is going to produce the result that you would like to see. The reason for Magickal power is to produce and acquire, and so, when you react to an impulse to do something that might prove detrimental down the road, you should consider this with caution, for every great witch needs the materials to concoct their potions.
The second choice, which I call the second advance of Reason- because once you see beyond instinct, you become aware of a plot that illustrates more than the subjective- is how you measure whether your action will be in line with the social Good. The first and most important measure of this is kindness and generosity.
All Good action is that which helps me to accomplish my Will. From a subjective perspective- and that Is all I can initially measure my understanding against; that which aids me is Good. Therefore when I aid someone else, I am doing a good deed. If my good deed only aids the one that I help and hinders a mass of people is it still Good? In the short term the answer would be no, but who can predict in the long view? What might have only benefited one may wind up benefiting the many. This requires the ability to perceive far ahead into the future of result, and should we not be able to do this then the question would be; to which do you propose your loyalty? Is it to the one, or the many? If the short view is that many will suffer, then you might want to reconsider what you choose to do, and remember; Magick is all about choice in the waking dream.
Along with the measure of kindness we have to consider the result of helping one over the many, which is that in the long view it returns onto a large number of people a great wealth. This is where we we examine efficiency and productivity. If what I choose to do will enhance Mans survival vs the elements of Nature, then it might be a just deed. Is it within your ability to take on the responsibility to initiate an action that may nor provide in the long view? What about those actions which seem to only produce for the immediate result of aiding one or two? Should you only be motivated for the result of helping your self and your allies?
The answer from the view of Nature is yes, you should choose to do that which benefits your situation, for if all people did this the natural competition would allow the strong to rise to the power that they deserve accoding to the Law of Nature. The answer from the view of the second advance of Reason, which is the conscience; is no. This is the fork in the road between what has historically been declared the “Right and Left Hand Path”.
The honest truth is that we cannot know the result of our action in the long view or the short view, and so when we consider our actions we have to examine our foundations, for in the end, it will be that I must do what I believe to be Good, regardless of how many or few I assist.
The way to monitor your actions is to look to the waking dream and what Nature has shown us about our survival. Yes, on an island I can do what I choose, but in a community I must honor certain boundaries. The truth of the matter is that I cannot build my own house, nor can I provide enough food for myself, or mend my wounds alone, and above all; I cannot reproduce the Human Race without the aid of another. This is the Natural Truth about Man; they need to co-operate to survive. This has to be the starting point of all action, for anything less than this will wander away into the realm of a totalitarian dictator that regards the Will and need of no one but themselves, and while this might be good for that individual, it is unjust in the light of all Man being equal.
Starting from the point of knowing that we must co-operate, we look further at what that produces, which is a child. Human Beings are naturally soft, weak and vulnerable. As babes we rely totally upon another for our needs. We learn to appreciate the meeting of our needs by the soft and gentle method of parenting. This is how we form our sense of righteousness; being treated kindly. All of our judgements against action is measured from this idea of Love. The reason we stray from this definition is because as we age we are expected to learn, and when we fail to learn we are punished with harmful actions which result in a calloused mind that will in turn do harsh actions to engage in its Will. This begins the cycling down that results in the selfish dictator that no one wants, and the loud and aggressive, cruel person that we all get irritated with. This is the seed of how Human Beings begin to judge a deed as just.
The social truth is that individuals and groups will compromise this fundamental knowledge for the sake of advancing their objectives. The security and prosperity of the tribe takes precedence over the health and wealth of other tribes, and even members within their own tribe. Because Human Beings have chosen to compromise this reality, our World has, and will continue to- spiral into a land of injustice.
The Law of Magick is “Do What Thou Wilt” and it is this because to contain the entire world population so that we all follow along with the just course is impossible, and the reality is that without those that dare to challenge the soft and safe, Human life might not have evolved to the point of advances that we have today. Man loves their conveniences, and we love our medical and scientific advances. We also love to follow our impulses, and we love to dance with Nature. The waking God will tell you that you must choose the soft and gentle for a just world to become a reality, but the God behind the Universe and the dream will say “Do What Thou Wilt.” You might be inclined to say “But this is Chaos! Madness!” and that is the origin of this idea, but it is not Chaos; it is the idea that the strong will rule and own, and decide what the weak receive. Should the ones being oppressed decide to rise up, then rise up! There Is no harm in being strong. In the end, Man will make the adjustments so that one day, all is just.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

An unjust deed should not be disciplined by an unjust deed, and therefor teaching with fear needs to be abandoned. However, when Wisdom fails to educate, the threat of force cannot be impotent. The only way to combat this is patience, tolerance and constant education.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

ALL IS TRUTH

Everything is Desire. The only Chaos is in not getting what you want, not knowing what someone else wants and whether we should give it to them. For the wanting, there is no Chaos; there is simply Desire. For the one that they want from; we do not understand, and so we declare Chaos. The Good is that which satisfies, and when we do not help to satisfy the Desire, there is Evil. When the wanting want what they cannot have and try to get it without permission, there is Evil. Man must not harm other Man in their attempts at getting their Desire, for in this there is Law; do not harm. All of this is Desiring, and much of what we Desire comes from our need to exist in this environment. When the environment changes, so do our Desires, and thus, so do our Laws. Law is temporary, depending on the supply of resources that we need to satisfy our Desires. The moral Truth is that if we see no harm, there is no foul, but when one objects, then we must consider. Everything has a reason, and it is with Reason that we discern its cause.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Having finished my lifes work of the study of Nature to Christianity, I finished my last trace of religious doubt today. Christ is kindness, and kindness is King. Then when I recognized who I am, among who you all are, I realized that I have reached the end that is sought after by the mage; the end of self. This end of self is the rebirth of the true self, and its also the end of Magick. Thank you Master Therion, all the Christian thinkers, all the Greek and Eastern philosophers, thank you to Egypt and Moses, and my spirit guides.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Man has the ability to be Good. They are born to Trust. The way we are trained will teach us what is just. The world is Evil, not in an active sense, but because we Desire, and need. This is what creates the Evil deeds. Man can be Good, Man can be generous, and help other Man, and Man can do this with kindness if they can master their urge to be unjust in the name of Desire.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Any God that humiliates you, and persecutes you, and punishes you without instruction of how to be Good needs to fall. Only the God of kindness and Wisdom should prevail, for any aggressive action, especially one used on someone ignorant, will only promote aggressive ignorant action. If I am ignorant, do not harm me for it. If I am unruly, teach me how to be calm. If I am not beautiful to you, do not insult me- show me how to become beautiful.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

First you must know, that first there is Nothing. After Nothing comes Chaos, and Chaos is All. Nothing is not Chaos, Nothing is the absence of All, and it is the hiding place of Peace. There is no Peace in Chaos, only slower moments of motion. There is no Order in Chaos, only moments of union. All is Chaos, and we are all within the All. Listen well and know God.

The only permanence is the All, and the changes that take place within Chaos. The end of change is death, and in death there is Nothing, and Peace. When Chaos forms life there is but one thing to do; experience it, and in experiencing it, examine it- name it and marvel at it, for it is to be admired like the blossom in the springtime, enjoyed until the seasons change and it is gone on.

When you ask "But what is to become of me?" I will tell you advice to be used in life as well as the end of this form- what is so precious and powerful that you must cling to? Do you not want to move with the flow of change, to see what new patterns lie ahead? Do you think yourself so powerful as to be able to resist the churning of the Universe?

Trust in God. Accept what comes and if you dare, try to take the reigns of Chaos!

MSKIED

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Just as the Masters guided Therion to announce that the Sun does not die in the evening, they have beckoned myself, Mskied, to reveal what the science of Man has revealed, that matter is not singular, but a pattern of moving parts, and that they unite in their motion to create a larger whole, and that is why the new Law is DO NOT OBSTRUCT. For Man is motion, but greater still; Man is the weight of sound, the noise is the command for the pattern of the form. Do not obstruct, and let there be harmony, and not discord.

If there is a conflict, then the mediator of the rule of Order for the design of the larger construct that is the society of our planet will decide who has the right of way.

Stamp out the wretched and the weak IN THY SELF! And oppose those that oppose the productive and non harming order of Man, as Man goes about their duty to survive as a collective. Choose that Order well, oh Man! For by it's Laws will you rise or fall.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Find whats True, find whats Good. Have the conversation. Help me become Wise. If I am not doing better, its because I dont know better, and if you think your way is correct and I dont understand it, then treat me like I am sick, because in your eyes, I am.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Good and Evil doesnt exist because God allows it, it exists because God allows Man to define it, and it exists because Man doesnt know better yet. God allows us the freedom, but we do have natural instinct that tells us what this is.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

On the individual level, life is about my wants. On the ground level of reality, it is about bartering. On a Universal spectrum, it is about co-operation.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

The Ipssisimus isnt the Master of themselves, that is the Magus. The Ipssisimus is becoming a neophyte to a Master.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Life is about understanding and effort, and learning to be kind; for kindness is not the norm, though we believe it should be. Always reward kindness and generosity, and learn to know the difference between a bribe, a trade, and a gift. By returning kindness with kindness, we show gratitude, and that is something that warms Gods heart, for it shows Him that we understand what is Good. Much of what we do are acts of exchange, and when we learn the value of what we possess, we can navigate this social world of trading. Be wise with your value, and the value of Wisdom. Follow Laws because when you do not, there is a debt to pay, and a price for disobedience. Know what Good Law is, however, for the world is not always just. It is just that we all have the same opportunity to earn and to learn, and to do what we need to do for ourselves and our family, so long as it is not harming or obstructing others. Our governments are not always ruled by the just, but we must defend our homes. Be vigilant in these things, for in them is Truth, and Truth is the only thing that will prevent us from being at the mercy of Chaos. God bless you all, and thank you.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Everything is simple; the Universe is simple. It begins with nothing becoming something and dividing itself to become more simple things, until all of the forms are created, and then it begins to become addition, from which you start to observe how one and one create the next one, or two, and then it causes a reaction against the next set of simple forms, to which it finally takes a more complex shape. It is possible to take any complex form and understand it by reducing it to its simple forms, and follow along as it progressed into the complex form. This is true with matter as well as spirit. What I have to choose from is the simple or complex form and my choice of it and how I respond to it creates a new form, and when I engage another being with my observation, we create new forms. These things can be deconstructed into a small number of basic forms of experience, activity, and interpretation.

The closer you get to the primary forms, and the farther out you stretch these combinations, the more omniscient your observation, and the more you are able to reach understanding. When you are able to understand matter or spirit, you can understand nearly any process of forming into complex things. There are only so many disciplines to examine to find the manner in which to observe the evolution of form, and once you master one path, the others will open. All you need to do is take one object or thought and consider its origin, and follow it from start to finish, and then you can reach enlightenment. In matter, it is possible that there is no absolute final simple origin, because the experience of the physical realm is formed in such a way that it is meant to constantly create new versions of itself, although this I cannot prove. It seems that when we imagine it, we find it, but until we imagine it, it does not exist- this is true for experience as well.

The goal of spiritual awareness is to understand cause, and to find the measure of how to react to the action. When you comprehend Chaos to the level of seeing how difficult comprehension of events can be, and how probable it could all end in accident, you become aware that there needs to be some measure of right and wrong. When you have defined Good and Evil, you can see and judge whether an action or idea is fair. You begin with the initial action, begun by a basic impulse, and see how it causes a reaction onto the other sentient creatures around us. The resulting consequence is evaluated against more basic levels of Truth, and we decide if it was Good, or just, or fair. That is how we establish Laws.

There is a foundation for this, and it begins with honoring one another as living beings experiencing the same environment, with the same demands and wants, and establish the rules to go about meeting these demands.

In matter, it is as easy as knowing the length and depth of a form, and seeing its shape, and discovering what animates it- this is the same for animate and inanimate matter. When Man can discover the primary animating principle (which I dont believe is possible), and produce a tool to harness it, and when Man can create a form that is indestructible to the movements of matter, then Man will be able to find immortality. First we must discover the power source, then find the matter to create the tool to harness it, and then find the space and form to create an indestructible container, and transfer our consciousness into it- we are already experiencing this from the God of reality- and I believe this is Mans destiny.

In life, when we find obstacles to needs and wants, it is best to reduce that desire down to its primary form so that we can understand what motivates that want or need, and find the tools with which we can attain it, or decide not to attain it. This is how we take command of ourselves and our actions, and the consequences we create and suffer from.

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”