Witches

Topper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Witches

Post by Topper »

Do witches exist? The answer as I have personally witnessesd is a resounding yes,they do.But what are they and what are their motives? That I cannot fully answer but there are clues that their idea of sacrifice may not be what you immediately assume it to be.Yet their methods are equally as potent as if they had physically sacrificed.In fact it seems they are able to inject thoughts from a distance and to interact in your dreams and turn them into nightmares.
If you feel there is a change in your life,a run of bad luck,people begin to ignore you or you have a feeling of being in a kinda void,this may indicate you have been the victim of a witchcraft entrapment.

I cant say too much here as others have said witches lurk in the background on this Forum and we can never be too sure who we are talking to.By interacting with these witches you create a link with them that may be eternal and difficult to break free from.This aint paranoia so be careful.
Just sayin'.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Witches

Post by CCoburn »

Well of course they exist, but what they are is a loaded question. They can be many things. Perhaps the 'quiet' ones(you know, the cliche')are the ones you need to watch out for.

I remember a couple years back when I first started with the Improvised Qabalistic Rituals. I had some really intense altered states, and during one I saw this 'User' listed at the Bottom, you know, as being present. Although of course they could have been reading a different Topic. It works a bit different here than on OC. And I felt some really intense Energy from this person. They appeared to have a very Powerful Presence, and my attention was diverted entirely to Them. I won't say their name here, but I did look them up and noticed they had been a member for quite a while as I remember, but they had Zero Posts. So the "quiet ones", like I said. I did see them on a couple other occasions, and it could be nothing but at the same time did feel significant ! Anyway, their User Name means "Mother of the Gods" if I remember right.

Then of course there are the ones that 'We' are familiar with, and are anything but quiet Haha ! And I would say that a common trait amongst the 'real' ones is that I always find them to be fairly intelligent. But defining them is something akin to defining Pagans, you know.

So I don't really have any ground to stand on as far as Witches influencing the "inner planes", and perhaps they are the least of the worries there as who knows what 'Dark' Things may manifest there - perhaps the Occult Practice may act as a sort of Magnet to attract things that may otherwise not be present.

I've heard stories about the "Old Hags" attacking from within this Microcosmic Dreamscape, and having the Shadow Persons as their Minion, but who knows ? I will say that many of the most profound experiences I have had occurred while either going to sleep, during sleep, or waking up - Hypnagogic, and Hypnopompic states, as well as Lucid.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Witches? No,nothing to worry about here.Just a bad dream.Happens sometimes.
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Violet is the Beautiful Academic Witch, but I know one of her friends has talked about working the Inner Planes, but there was nothing malevolent about it in the context that it was spoken. Even the Academic Witches can be somewhat dangerous though, as they will try and trap you with their knowledge after they draw you in. I have seen this happen to others on a few occasions so I am cautious with them in this respect, and treat such encounters as a Game of Chess, with care of course not to get Checkmated !

The list of Academics that Violet has on her Blog. Dr. Sophie Page maybe looks like a Good Witch, while Claire Fanger possibly a Bad Witch, but I am stretching a bit here for the sake of example, and of course looks can be quite deceiving!

So one of the Problems I have had in the past, is that once you find the 'Real' Witches, regardless of what type they are. What do you do with them ? Or better yet, what 'can' you do with them ? In this particular setting ? Of course past events serve as a bit of a revelation here, and I do like them very much and keep them with me, whether they realize it or not !

:-)

Amavisso
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amavisso »

I don't think it is possible to fall victim of Witchcraft just by reading/posting on Internet forums.

I also think it isn't easy to find authentic witches, and if you are not really ready to meet them and learn from them than the price of such meeting might be too high to pay.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Amavisso wrote:I don't think it is possible to fall victim of Witchcraft just by reading/posting on Internet forums.

I also think it isn't easy to find authentic witches, and if you are not really ready to meet them and learn from them than the price of such meeting might be too high to pay.
Everything you said is so true..and the price might be higher than expected.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

what happened with the hundreds or thousands of witches who tried to destroy the president of the US with their magic? were none of them true, effective witches?
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

chowderpope wrote:what happened with the hundreds or thousands of witches who tried to destroy the president of the US with their magic? were none of them true, effective witches?
Probably beaten by the pro-Trump British witches?

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

i could only recon convo taken at bay rule if overwelming conditions apply with extended sercumstances based on impossability risk factors as vague as it may sound one could imagine bridges are at times burnt.... its like suggesting one of my biggest issues in life which started the 40 big bang box feeding ground sacrificed and taken within my charm 10-12 years ago strange but true wee supposedly have 10 planets mabby 2 hidden in our solar system who knows what other secrets lay i as i mentioned here somewhere witches are similar to mians atlantian zeus key masters where arab isis truity lies with brotherhood of man wee could aliminate mans success as such as the post percieves perhaps to other basisically im saying all witches are holly masters of man limits however 3rd rocck frommmm a sun....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

ReggieHopkins
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ReggieHopkins »

Are we at times perhaps being influenced by the witches in literature, or gracing the silver screen. With some too, perceptions are more media driven. Of course those commenting in this thread, having referenced other materials, or personalities, are in another category.
Nine-tenths of tactics are certain , & taught in books: but the irrational tenth is like the Kingfisher flashing across the pool,
and that is the test of generals-- T.E Lawrence in "THE SEVEN PILLARS OF WISDOM"

Omnicentrik
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Omnicentrik »

They are people. That means there are decent ones and nasty ones. The nasty ones can be very very nasty, and some are solitary and some form groups (covens). I've met both types and have been the target of a number of the nasties who are predatory for a variety of reasons. I would say that the ones that were burned were mostly innocent, fingered by the nasty ones who cursed and possessed knowing the church would require a sacrifice. The ones I know are descended from the time of the crusades at least, having escaped persecution started up a power base of local population control elsewhere, marrying into wealthy families and corrupting the land in the process of bending the earth energies to use magic.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

I know a woman who grew up in an African village. She said that sexual abuse was very common and that she learned witchcraft to protect herself.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

The spirit of the witch alone can be provocative, erotic, and intoxicating; at times stealing its essence.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Topper wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:59 am Do witches exist? The answer as I have personally witnessesd is a resounding yes,they do.But what are they and what are their motives?
Witches are definitely real as are mages. Both are essentially the same thing, except mages have a formal training in their skills and knowledge. Witches have mainly gathered a bit of knowledge from here and there and have intuitively learned their skills without a proper mentoring/teacher.

First you have to be sensitive to esoteric things. I believe it is possible to learn to be more sensitive over time, given right conditions. It's easier with a mentor.
If you learn mostly by yourself from the internet, etc., you'll likely end up being a witch.
If you run into a mentor who starts teaching you properly, you'll advance so much further and become a mage.

If I'm not completely mistaken, mages by definition, have much more advanced senses about all esoteric things than your regular witch. As an example, Amor on this forum, if he's not already a mage, he's well on his way becoming one at some point, given the senses he already possesses.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Speculation without experiment is not science.

Meanwhile, long ago, in northern Australia, I entered a wiccan shop in Cairns. The shop felt a bit uncomfortable from all the parasitic spirits hanging around.

Anyway I asked the woman running the shop about an energy aspect of a nearby mountain. She gave a vague answer. So I asked again - and again a vague answer. So I asked a third time and then she told me what she knew.

A bit later she explained that her work was to keep people out of witchcraft unless they were of the bloodline and knew that they were of the bloodline.

As it happens there is a Malkuth lying upon the land nearby, and it is probably as well not to have would-be witches playing with the cosmic functions of the planet

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:06 am she explained that her work was to keep people out of witchcraft unless they were of the bloodline and knew that they were of the bloodline.

As it happens there is a Malkuth lying upon the land nearby, and it is probably as well not to have would-be witches playing with the cosmic functions of the planet
Why would she do that? Doesn't that sound a bit selfish to try and have a private elite gang like that?

I'm not familiar with Malkuth. Quick view on wikipedia explained wide variety of stuff which didn't really reveal the true nature of that thing. Is it an entity or an area or force or something completely different?
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

We're off to the witch...

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>Doesn't that sound a bit selfish to try and have a private elite gang like that?

When I look at her now there is an unusual energy being sitting on her head. It looks like there is a clan of such beings that consider themselves custodians of the etheric and astral energies that flow over the surface of the planet.

>I'm not familiar with Malkuth.

Malkuth is the lowest/densest sephira on the Tree of Life. The ToL not only fits on humans, it also fits on land masses and on solar systems.

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”