Please

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Please

Post by neofight »

There are three fundamental things I want to teach. 1. Thinking and philosophy lead us to understanding matter, nature and spirit- and born from this investigation is science. This should be taught every day. 2. We rely on one another. There is no excuse for letting people remain ignorant about our inter-connective environment and the consequences of our choices upon one another. 3. Finally, and of utmost importance, we need to teach our children how to transition from being given everything to earning it. We need to teach respect for the material as well as the emotional and physical elements of life. We must learn that we are individually responsible for our well being, and the results of our actions. With these things in mind, we can imagine all the education and Wisdom we will ever need.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Please

Post by neofight »

The Occult, and especially Thelema, does not tell you "dont do", and so, that leaves the door open to all activity. It is wise to say "you are free, and you choose" but is it Wisdom? Only to that length. True Wisdom tells you what not to do, and how to do things right. The Book of the Law says to fight and stamp out the weak, and is that right in your eyes? Does anyone consider that there is always someone stronger? Do you realize that you are marching to your death in the name of your convictions, which may or may not be reasonable for all of us, or even yourself? This is a cult of death and glory. Will and want, and victory, and its not meant to teach you to consider anyone else. Do you trust the God in charge of this thinking to give you eternal life, or safe haven? They dont promise it. Youre only as strong as you have strength, and strength and youth and vigor and wealth are finite.

I believe that the reason people wander from Christianity, which probably 8//10s of us have been exposed to is because its too safe, and its too reasonable, and its boring. Why do I want to submit to the hard facts of a hard world?

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

I learned from Magick something especially useful; I learned that I have control over myself, and I learned to appreciate the meaning of words. What I learned on my own from it is that every word I speak should be considered a lesson to those that listen, because we are constantly learning from one another. That is how you take responsibility for the power over yourself.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Its a terrible thing that the wise are told to hold their tongue. Its even more terrible that when they speak we condemn them.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

The Gods of Magick, and potentially all of the Gods follow the Law of liberty to define beauty and Love how they choose. The actual Creator is a mystery. Unless all of these Gods fall in line with one Truth, there will be Chaos, and until I am God of my own Universe, I have to present my strength and understanding of my version of Love and Truth to you, and you have to choose to agree or dispute. In the end, we all wind up thinking we know, or are correct, but truly, we all will submit to whomever is in power over us, unless of course, we are given a Universe. The puzzle is to find what the Creator has in mind, and if it is this, then the only Truth is my Will, my observation of what is Good, your ability to submit or resist, the law of strength and the fact that this is all contest.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

These are Gods of Chaos. They dont care if you cause it or bring Order. What they expect is that you will live how you like and get what you desire. They also expect you to conquer the World because who doesnt want to be King? They are not Gods of fairness, and deception is allowed if no one catches on, or if it produces a Good that pacifies the person that objects. Most sensible people will call them Evil, because they lack concern for anyone but themselves. Man might have a use for people that are strong Willed and visionary, but Man as a whole will need to reject this type of thinking because this type of thinking creates totalitarian leadership, and so their own liberty to be free is poisoned by their own methods of domination. This creates Chaos and contest, and strife and injustice, and unfair actions. It promotes murder and theft and anger and retaliation and hate. The way Crowley justifies this is by saying that the ones that gave us Love failed to be that Love, and so it is their just reward for me to rebel and declare new Truth, but this is putting yourself at the mercy of fate- and it in itself is not self actualization or command over your self, and it is not necessarily going to promote a more True Love. It can be perverted. Love will suffer under this type of justification just as much as Love might blossom. We are not at the mercy of our bad reactions to someone elses bad representation of Love. And choosing to become a hateful, or vengeful creature is becoming the problem and not solving it.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

This world is an opportunity to know what Good is, and to betray it, and every time you promote Evil, even for the sake of beauty, you become responsible for the Evil you create, and no matter what you bring, you will be held accountable for that action. You will not escape this land of suffering, death and rebirth, choice and consequence until you realize the Truth about Good, which is Love.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Bottom line: retaliating with anger is not Love

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

The crucial point of error that I cannot stress enough is that we believe in our own righteousness. We think we are Good. We have to believe this in order to take action, and we need to believe that we know what to do, but the honest Truth is that we do not know. This is our plight. Prudence would say not to act rash. Not to retaliate because it creates an enemy, whether you are right or not. Strive for gentle Wisdom, and restrain those that offend until you can resolve the proper actions. This is the only logical conclusion in the light of the salvation provided by Love.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

The source of the actions that cause disaster is when we fail to give and get Love.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

neofight wrote:Its a terrible thing that the wise are told to hold their tongue. Its even more terrible that when they speak we condemn them.
and yet the wisest of the wise, know that they are not wise.

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”