Re: Feng Shui Money Frog

FatherScorpio
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Feng Shui Money Frog

Post by FatherScorpio »

Hello,

If it is the back door of one's home that is used most often, would a waist level table near this door be the best spot for a money frog to be placed, or should it be placed near the front door regardless of how often it is used?

Thank you.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Re: Feng Shui Money Frog

Post by Amor »

Put your attention in your solar plexus then move the frog around the home until your solar plexus feels most comfortable.

Move the frog around again the next day to see if the feng shui tides have changed.

You can do the same with furniture and pot plants but partners are more difficult to place correctly.

FatherScorpio
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by FatherScorpio »

Thank you very much. This seems a most unusual though very interesting and thoughtful reply. I look forward to trying this out.

Thanks again. Best Wishes.

byter
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by byter »

Amor wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:01 am Put your attention in your solar plexus then move the frog around the home until your solar plexus feels most comfortable.

Move the frog around again the next day to see if the feng shui tides have changed.

You can do the same with furniture and pot plants but partners are more difficult to place correctly.
Hi,

Focus on your solar plexus, then move the frog around the house until it feels most at ease there.
The following day, reposition the frog to check if the feng shui tides have altered.
The same may be done with furniture and potted plants, although couples might be trickier to arrange properly.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Money Frog? I'd never heard of this before. Very cool. I was able to find some good articles, may get one for the house.

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”