Symbol on door of house

CodyOdy011
Forum Member
Forum Member

Symbol on door of house

Post by CodyOdy011 »

This symbol is on the back door of a house I recently moved into. Can anyone tell me anything about it?
symbol.jpg

Cerber

Re: Symbol on door of house

Post by Cerber »

Don't ring any bells, very likely custom made by someone, with "custom" meaning/purpose

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Feels like the vertical device is made by a male and the horizontal made just after by a female.

The vertical device seems to be an invocation, drawing down the energy of a aerial being - perhaps a small landscape deva.

The horizontal devlce seems to stop the entity withdrawing the invoked energy line. The entity seems to tolerate that.

If the above is correct then the combined device should produce a comfortable stable feeling.

The OP might stand in front of the device and report any feelings.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Does look a bit like some chaote's sigil for ward or servitor, at a glance. Could be just random doodle too. Not gonna try to scan it through.

CodyOdy011
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CodyOdy011 »

This place has been anything but stable. I have never seen a full body apparition. His brother spent the night one night, I came home from taking the dog on a walk. My boyfriend was in the kitchen and we have a staircase that leads to the basement attached to the kitchen and that back door leads to the same stair case. I saw a man standing at the top of the stairs(not paying attention because his brother was here) start to head down. My boyfriend a few feet from the stairs went down as well. Pretty much following it unbeknownst. He came back up and we were talking only to find out his brother had already left. My heart started racing because I know I saw another person. We both have been having other strange things happen and sounds that we both here. It's starting to freak us out.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

CodyOdy011 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:56 am This place has been anything but stable. I have never seen a full body apparition. His brother spent the night one night, I came home from taking the dog on a walk. My boyfriend was in the kitchen and we have a staircase that leads to the basement attached to the kitchen and that back door leads to the same stair case. I saw a man standing at the top of the stairs(not paying attention because his brother was here) start to head down. My boyfriend a few feet from the stairs went down as well. Pretty much following it unbeknownst. He came back up and we were talking only to find out his brother had already left. My heart started racing because I know I saw another person. We both have been having other strange things happen and sounds that we both here. It's starting to freak us out.
I remember, the last time out of pure curiosity I volunteered to astrally check personal space of some random person on internet, who complained about some similar happenings. I got slammed by slammed by watchers so hard, the moment I stepped in, that I never recovered that desire to be helpful :D
But if that truly the case, as you say, and if you really suspect that symbol has anything to do with it, then there is some very simple trick you can try out:
Get a pencil or a pen, and go to that symbol and draw a circle around it, actually and make few dozen circles, going round and round for good measure, while reciting some simple spell/prayer, like:
I seal you in in this sacred circle, all that you are,
You may not enter my home, you're not welcome here..

(Repeat at least dozen times or more, audibly, not just thinking in your head, that part important)
Can even make your own "prayer", in some similar fashion.
And then see if that changes anything, for better or worse.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>This place has been anything but stable.

Is the device on the door intended to improve matters?

>The OP might stand in front of the device and report any feelings.

Have you done the experiment I suggested?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

So no updates at all?
How unexciting.. :/

Helios
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Helios »

It looks very feminine, like a pregnant woman encircling her baby with her rounded womb, and arms stretched out above to guard it. Might be a protective sigil. Mother spirit guarding the house? Can only speculate.

Symbols like this are usually pictograms, if you can see what natural figure it resembles that'll usually give you a hint as to its meaning. It would be helpful with more information, like what kind of house it is and who lived in it before you did, etc.

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”