Need help in attracting/contacting Kitsune

tieflingbiga22
Forum Member
Forum Member

Need help in attracting/contacting Kitsune

Post by tieflingbiga22 »

Hi my magical name is Big A, and I always been interested in Kitsune aka fox girls. I need help in attracting/connecting/summoning a kitsune. As someone who is African American I know i might not be allowed to work with Japanee, or or yokai spirituality, but I always felt a connecting to the Kitsune, ever since I have watches, ones those anime shows about a yokai from High School DXD.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Need help in attracting/contacting Kitsune

Post by Amor »

Is the Kitsune mythology being used now as a lure by quite different shape-changing entities?

How would you test the agenda of a shape-changer?

Who cares as long as it pretends to be hot and female?

tieflingbiga22
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by tieflingbiga22 »

To answer your question, type of of kitsune I am interested in is the female kitsune. I loved fox girls they like ones of my top twenty favorites monster girls aka female spiritual beings, or mystical beings whatever you want to called them. But yeah I want to attract a immortal, attractive, sexy, youthfulness female kitsune into my life.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

So how would you know that a shape-changer is really female - or just pretending?

Do you care?

tieflingbiga22
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by tieflingbiga22 »

One I do care, if a spirits, or kitsune is a female spirit, as I only working with goddess, and other feminie spirits. Also I can sense spirits energies, so I know the different between a female spirit energies, and a male spirit energies.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Many years ago I could generate the energy of the gooey feeling that women often get in the uterus when they are sexually excited.

Women complained - so I stopped.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I do have few foxes around, of that kind, most were just a little balls of fluffy fur when they arrived first, years ago.
Could simply try making a shrine. To open the doors, so to speak. But if they are willing to enter, are they interested, will be up to them tho.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

I hope I'm not late for this thread, but my personal opinion would be to strongly advice people against forming such relationships with spirits which include passion of any form. There are way more things in such a relationship that can go wrong in a big way than there are for it to become a beautiful lasting friendship.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

OneOfFourth wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:07 pm I hope I'm not late for this thread, but my personal opinion would be to strongly advice people against forming such relationships with spirits which include passion of any form. There are way more things in such a relationship that can go wrong in a big way than there are for it to become a beautiful lasting friendship.
Just like relationship with any mortal being - sometimes it's beautiful and long lasting, but most of the time it adds nothing except more scars to one's body and soul.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

From my limited observation most sexual activity by Earth humans is primarily elemental in nature. Thus the elemental intelligence intrinsic to the sacral chakra energy is the one running the party.

Often the nature spirit that coordinates the sacral chakra is carrying too much trauma to engage closely in the process.

Enlightened humans do much better and may engage multiple chakra beings as well as stellar flows.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:12 am From my limited observation most sexual activity by Earth humans is primarily elemental in nature. Thus the elemental intelligence intrinsic to the sacral chakra energy is the one running the party.

Often the nature spirit that coordinates the sacral chakra is carrying too much trauma to engage closely in the process.

Enlightened humans do much better and may engage multiple chakra beings as well as stellar flows.
That sounds like a lot of work..
I just chase the butterflies. Not necessarily in literal sense. It's better to just relax and have fun, with somebody who want to relax and have some fun too. Usually. At least that's the general vibe in the lower planes. The problems starts when one seeks something deeper, something more, in the wrong place and wrong time.
But it depends on the person in question, I guess. I'd never expect any fun from angelic person, with them it's only work, grand designs, devotion to divine causes, etc etc. And vice versa, I wouldn't expect to find everlasting love or anything similar down under, it's all "fun with no commitment" down there.
We just have to keep our expectations in-check. Need to "read the room" as they say.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Humans are unusual in that they engage in sexual activity pretty much regardless of female season. This uses a lot of biological energy and the males often engage in physically dangerous (dick-head) processes even fighting to get the girl.

So it is unlikely that such a situation of permanent sexual activity could have resulted from evolution.

What then is the purpose of such extreme sexual activity?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:12 am Humans are unusual in that they engage in sexual activity pretty much regardless of female season. This uses a lot of biological energy and the males often engage in physically dangerous (dick-head) processes even fighting to get the girl.

So it is unlikely that such a situation of permanent sexual activity could have resulted from evolution.

What then is the purpose of such extreme sexual activity?
Depends who do you ask? Those who like it can find thousands of reason to rationalize and justify it, those who don't will find thousands of reasons to condemn such traits. And is it a spiritual question or biological? If former, getting laid is strong incentive to come here, mortal form is not the most pleasant form of existence, but all the experiences and sensations a lot more intense here, especially sensations of that kind. It's a nice perk, and there are not that many perks here.
But from biological perspective, one could argue humans evolved to be sexually hyperactive to gain more control over their reproductive aspect. So pleasure would not necessarily lead to reproduction, so sexuality can become an art and science, rather than just animalistic need to reproduce.
Recently (past couple millennia) that natural trait been stigmatized, but I consider that to be devolving to primitive ways. Not that I justify or endorse mindless promiscuity, there should be some balance in all things.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

How would one investigate the matter?

Humans' apparently excessive sexuality may be a trap.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:57 am How would one investigate the matter?

Humans' apparently excessive sexuality may be a trap.
Which aspect you want to investigate specifically? Why humans are so active sexually outside of pure reproductive needs? Or why humans were conditioned to be ashamed of their sexuality?
For former, it's not exclusive to humans, many species on this planet do it for fun. Canines, big cats, primates, dauphins, you name it. Many species are known to be engaging in regular sexual activities "out of season" and for pure pleasure.
And for latter, in my own personal opinion, it's possibly thanks to the flood. They just seem to have issue with certain aspect of human psyche, and spent great deal of time and effort to "correct some flaws", either to re-engineer reality to their own image, or to gain more control over it.
Those few cultures that manage to survive the last few thousand years without "getting infected" by those external ideas, usually have their sexuality still preserved as integral aspect of their collective culture. So in my personal opinion, all chastity and celibacy ideas are due to external influences, and not natural to this reality/plane.

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by merpirebiga96 »

I see, so humans, and other spiritual beings are sexual people, just that history, sociality have made sex feel dirty and ashamed?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

In typical Earth humans, sexual activity is primarily triggered by elemental processes.

The human may aspire to higher functions

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by merpirebiga96 »

I see

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

merpirebiga96 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:53 am I see, so humans, and other spiritual beings are sexual people, just that history, sociality have made sex feel dirty and ashamed?
In my personal opinion, yes. Doesn't mean I personally am as relaxed about sexuality as many other people (here or out there). Everyone has their own preferences, personal space, boundaries.
It just that in my personal travels I've not encountered any place/plane, group to be as hostile towards that natural human sexuality as the current ruling "triumvirate" of this moral realm. So to me it seems it's rather unique trait of one particular group of beings, rather than a widely accepted concept. Ancient gods and goddesses are all very sexual, not necessarily in direct sense, but "spiritual sexuality" was and still is integral part of every (or almost every) being that was ever born in this part of the universe, to the best of my knowledge.
And then there are something around that just doesn't feel very natural.. Angels do come without genitals, they may look like HE or SHE, but they all are only IT. And that is not natural, imo.

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”