Female Genie or female Jinn whatever you want to called them

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

Female Genie or female Jinn whatever you want to called them

Post by merpirebiga96 »

I were wondering if anyone ever worked with a female genie or female jinn before, and how, and what their experience were life? If its were a good experience then can anyone tell me how to summon a female genie or female jinn whatever they are called, because I'm interested in summoning a female genie or female jinn into my life, and want to be safe in doing so.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Female Genie or female Jinn whatever you want to called them

Post by Amor »

Perhaps you can practice first summoning human females. In my experience human females often do not like being summoned. Are female jinns different?

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com ... al-beings/

Meanwhile, a large volcanic plug recently became the seat for a universal entity that appears rather like the Empress in the Gill Tarot - although more assertive.

She has been very helpful, particularly in lifting the consciousness of humans from whom I needed cooperation.

She runs on intent from outside the galaxy so is not so concerned with humans except as a means to an end

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by merpirebiga96 »

I see, if put it that way, a human female wouldn't be so kind or happy been summon, nor would a female jinn or any other female entries, I guess. You know whenever I get a tarot reading I always get a empress card almost every times.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Well done!

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by merpirebiga96 »

Thanks, so what i getting from female jinn or male jinns for that matter are bad, to us, and could be mess or work with right?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

According to the link above:

"...the majority of Djinns do not want to interfere with Humans in any way, however, a minority and few arrogant groups are addicted to Human energies for which they go to considerable lengths to collect. Keeping in view the sheer population of Djinns, even their minority out numbers the Humans."

I would go a little further and propose that self-centered humans mainly draw adverse entities. This is for several reasons including:

- self-centered adult humans work against the proper unfoldment of the planet and thereby give implicit permission to capture by dark entities. This means that protection does not work.

- self-centered humans generate emotional and mental turmoil that is food for certain dark entities.

There are plenty of benevolent entities, but they will naturally choose benevolent humans to work with - as such humans generate energies and intent supportive of the planet

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by merpirebiga96 »

I see thanks for clearing up my understanding of them I just stick with other feminine or female spirits like mermaid, vampires, elves, fairies, or succubus since I get along with those beings just fine. Considering that i'm ones of the children/followers of Lilith

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

I worked closely with a woman that swam differently in the sea. There she would only kick with her legs together as in a mermaid tail.

One time we were on a beach next to an energy point. After a meditation as she walked along the beach she said she could feel her tail dragging. I could sense her tail as well.

She is a visitor to the solar system and seems to have come from a marine world.

No doubt you are aware of the Nagas - beings that manifest as human, human-serpent and serpent. The Widow Isis is an example.

https://www.ancientpages.com/2017/10/24 ... nd-cities/

Such beings get woven into human mythology.

"Crofton Croker wrote (84, 1824): A paragraph recently appeared in a Kilkenny paper stating, that a labourer, returning home in the dusk of the evening, discovered a Leprehaune at work, from whom he bore away the shoe which he was mending; as a proof of the veracity of his story it was further stated, that the shoe lay for the inspection of the curious at the newspaper office"

http://www.fairyist.com/fairy-sightings ... auns-shoe/

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by merpirebiga96 »

I see, yeah I know all about the Nagas beings considering that in African Mythology there the sea serpent known as Mami Wata, and according to some myths, and legends of mythology the dark goddess, Lilith is considered to be a serpent as well

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”