If you could choose between a human girl or a monster girl, which would u choose?

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

If you could choose between a human girl or a monster girl, which would u choose?

Post by merpirebiga96 »

I enjoy reading about different type spiritual beings, that out these whatever they are of Marine folk known as Merfolk or any other aquatic beings, Fae folks like elves, and fairies, demon/devil folk known like succubus, incubus, futanaribus, or beastfolk like dragon people, cat people, or dog people. According to myths, and legends, these spiritual beings have many different names depending on your cultures, including names like demi human, or monster girls, or monster boys. For sake of name argument, let called these female spiritual beings, monster girls as the main topic would be if u ever have a choice would u choose a human girl, or a monster girl as someone you would date/relationship with? Personality I would given a choice, would choose a monster girl, ever day/ every times.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: If you could choose between a human girl or a monster girl, which would u choose?

Post by Amor »

Humans that cannot control their thoughts mostly only see the appearance intended by the incoming entity.

Some entities transform to match the desires of the target human. How good is that?

"In trickster folklore, shapeshifting is the characters’ only magical ability, but they combines so much cunning with their shapeshifting abilities that they are still a powerful force. In romantic fairytales, shapeshifting is a burden upon powerless characters, who have usually been tricked or cursed by a more powerful magical being."
https://mythology.net/mythical-creatures/shapeshifter/

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: If you could choose between a human girl or a monster girl, which would u choose?

Post by merpirebiga96 »

cool thanks for expaining what a shapeshifter is to me, but u never anwer my question which would you choose personality, a shapeshifter monster girl or a human girl?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

What do I care about shapes?

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

So far my experiences have been such that spirits might actually be sexless. In other words no male/female types of spirits. How they present themselves to you depends completely on what moves their personal agenda forward most efficiently.

I do not know if my current experience is close to truth or not, but I see no reason why spirits would need genders. They are not biological beings and thus don't need to reproduce the way animals/humans do.

Feel free to correct me.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

There are various spirits I meet daily that are clearly female (at least in relating to me) but there is never the slightest hint of sexuality. They are like sisters to me.

Perhaps gender is separate from sexual activity.

Does sexuality require a physical-etheric body?

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

By sex I mean reproduction capability. From what I've gathered, spirits don't actually "do it together" with the goal in mind that that new spirits would pop out into existence. That's biological activity.

A good analogy would be a computer program: is Windows 10 male or female entity? In my opinion neither. It's just some complex "entity" that does what it does. It might show you nice pictures of women, but essentially it's sexless.

In other words, if we were talking about a succubus/incubus, it would be the exact same spirit. What we would call it would depend on if it represents itself as female or male to the human victim.

I'm currently under the impression that spirits MIGHT be born from continued strong emotions that humans have in local areas. For example if there's lots of continued suffering in one building, that might eventually give birth to spirits that like to live in places filled with such emotions.

I could be wrong here. Dunno. But that's my current guess for at least one way how spirits might be born. All this is based only on my current limited observations and experiences.
Seeker of truth.

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by merpirebiga96 »

Wow everyone have different thought how spiritual beings are? personality I think they might have different genders like Amor said in his post. Similar how, we humans have different genders, whatever we are man, women, transgender woman, or transgender man. We also those who are genderfluid, and non- binary genders, as well, its not that far off to say spiritual beings, appeared to us, as different genders. Beside when we talk about spiritual beings, they might have physical bodies that either the same, as human or, humanoid, or something else different. I mean who can really say until we cross over to the unseen realm.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

I'm talking about reproductive methods/systems. Transgenders etc. have nothing to do with that thing. It's all about the ability to impregnate / give birth. In other words, spirit version of mammal reproductive biology.

The more I learn about spirits, the more I'm of the opinion that they are very different to what pop culture lets the major population believe they are like. I think there might be some truth to how primitive culture shamans describe spirits.

Regarding how spirits could manifest themselves in the physical reality:

I'm currently trying to figure out this myself. I don't know if it's possible for a spirit to create an actual physical body and work through that. If they can, it's probably incredibly rare and/or limited to very few types of spirits who are powerful enough to do that. I know that they can do at least the following:
- Posses a person and work through him/her.
- Create visual illusions into minds of humans. Maybe even completely real looking? Not sure.
- Cause almost any kind of physical effect, including weather related phenomena, synchronizities, fate/luck doing tricks on you, illnesses, manifestations of all kinds: ants forming into groups of clear drawn images, all dogs barking in perfect sync or their barks sounding like human laughter, communicate through a sleeping person next to you, etc...

I've experienced many of the above myself or seen it happen in real life with my own eyes, but never anything close to something like a physical body appearing out of nowhere. Haven't even heard/read anyone experiencing such a thing happening.

I've read a claim that many spirits would be able to create much more "concrete effects" on reality than humans can, but they choose not to. I.e. they could bend the whole reality to do things people are not used to experiencing in any way.
Seeker of truth.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

OneOfFourth wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:50 pm By sex I mean reproduction capability. From what I've gathered, spirits don't actually "do it together" with the goal in mind that that new spirits would pop out into existence. That's biological activity.

A good analogy would be a computer program: is Windows 10 male or female entity? In my opinion neither. It's just some complex "entity" that does what it does. It might show you nice pictures of women, but essentially it's sexless.

In other words, if we were talking about a succubus/incubus, it would be the exact same spirit. What we would call it would depend on if it represents itself as female or male to the human victim.

I'm currently under the impression that spirits MIGHT be born from continued strong emotions that humans have in local areas. For example if there's lots of continued suffering in one building, that might eventually give birth to spirits that like to live in places filled with such emotions.

I could be wrong here. Dunno. But that's my current guess for at least one way how spirits might be born. All this is based only on my current limited observations and experiences.
Well that's not wrong, at least not entirely. It's not exactly same out there as they are down here. But at the same time, things out there aren't as narrow as those are down here. There's much greater level variation in all these things.
Down here gender, sexuality and reproduction is perceived as something closely tied together. Out there is often three different subjects.
Gender often (not always though) is fluid, sexuality is more about feelings and emotions, while "reproduction" has little to no concern for gender of parties involved and most of the time it's not very sexual. "Reproduction" (or rather "creation" of life) does not require to have two entities of opposite gender involved, does not even have to be only two. In other words, I can bring in to existence another being/spirit with some feminine entity, or with a male one, just as successfully. There's even no specific requirement for number of parties involved, there can be 1,2 or 10, 20, moms and dads involved, can just do all by my self. Even more, I don't even need voluntary involvement, I can create life all from my self, and just sprinkle some genetic (spiritual) material I just happened to find somewhere laying around. I may be oversimplifying things a bit, but it's more or less accurate.
On the aspect of gender. Cannot generalize gender aspect too much. While technically they all could be genderless, or gender-neutral. In reality, most of realities we occupy and reside in - are not that generic.
Some spirits are "locked" in some specific gender, because perhaps out of habit, for example maybe it's a dead human spirit, and they spent their entire lifetime being in that specific form and now everywhere they go they can be only that, and anything different is beyond their capacity.
Some entities are in fact both, or any gender (gender fluid, or pan-gender, or whatever other terms there are), they may project as male, or as female, or as both at the same time. Depending how they feel like, or which one fits the occasion and location best.
It's complicated. Some entities I'm close with may project as female most of the time, and switch to male if I get too close. Some other might go around in male form, but would project as female when visiting me exactly because they want to get closer. There are so many variables.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

So I was quite close with my idea. Your point about any number of entities working together on spiritual material to create a new entity is actually a really good one. I think you might be right about that thing.

When I see a spirit/demon through my minds eye, it quite often changes appearance while I'm observing such an entity. Not all of them change appearance though, just some of them. Usually adverse entities do that while adjusting to ongoing situation.
Seeker of truth.

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by merpirebiga96 »

I see, the spiritual beings, and and the spiritual world is so much grander, and I learning things that I never thought about, or never knew about as well.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Think of the spiritual world as a multi-dimensioned multi-timelined ecosystem.

Humans typically see a few facets out of thousands.

Consider the interaction of the karma of adjacent galaxies. How is that managed?

Who decides to bring yet another universe into existence? With what purpose?

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by merpirebiga96 »

The person, who decided to either create another universe, or, destroy a universe would be the grand godfather, or grand god godmother of the gods. While the regular god, and goddess look over the different universes/galaxies.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Perhaps your set of characters needs expansion - e.g. to deal with a pralaya

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by merpirebiga96 »

Really what do you mean by that

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

"Pralaya (devanāgarī: प्रलय) is a Sanskrit word that means "dissolution" or "melting away" (from laya: "to dissolve" and pra "away"). In Hinduism, it refers to a period where the universe is in a state of non-existence, which happens when the three gunas or qualities of matter are in perfect balance."
https://theosophy.wiki/en/Pralaya

What happens to the gods when Existence ceases?

When no intelligence exists, what triggers the next manifested universe?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Here is an account from my records:

"I had a dream about a bureaucracy with several executives I knew from this life. There was a power shift occurring. When I awoke I tried to put the dream into a time path but could find no match including on this 3D timeline.

Then I got the thought to move the dream field around a sphere, and there it matched to a place in the sphere, just behind me and a bit below.

There is some sort of spherical energy structure - analogous to a 3D form of the Tree of Life - but I have no naming concept.

When I try connecting the Great Architect of the Universe to the sphere and He/She only makes up the front of the sphere and under my feet. The dream however exists in another part of the sphere.

I try a naming ..... The Sphere of Existence. When I call it that, the GAOTU fills it all.

Perhaps that is not quite the right name. Try again...The Sphere of Beingness. That is better - back to the GAOTU filling the front.

How did that dream come from Beingness rather than from Existence?

So it seems that Beingness underpins Existence and that we might have ongoing access to the structure of Beingness.

I try again with the Sphere of Beingness and the GAOTU again only fills the front of the sphere, not to the top, and under my feet.

What Beings then provide the rest of the Sphere of Beingness?"

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by merpirebiga96 »

Beingness? that a new named, I need to research on the name, I really enjoy ur inputs, I being on my spiritual journey with between Mami Wata an African sea goddess because I'm an African American human male this lifetime. Though at time I feel like a girl or transgender girl aka futanari.

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by merpirebiga96 »

I do have strong desire to be a transgender girl either in this lifetime or the next, though it look like it be next lifetime cause this lifetime I dont have the money to become one. Besides I always aligned with the either of the mermaid or demoness known, as succubus or futanari succubus.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>I do have strong desire

Stockholm syndrome ?

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by merpirebiga96 »

Why u say that?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Humans that cannot control their thoughts are easily captured.

How to test the possibility?

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

merpirebiga96 wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:05 am I enjoy reading about different type spiritual beings, that out these whatever they are of Marine folk known as Merfolk or any other aquatic beings, Fae folks like elves, and fairies, demon/devil folk known like succubus, incubus, futanaribus, or beastfolk like dragon people, cat people, or dog people. According to myths, and legends, these spiritual beings have many different names depending on your cultures, including names like demi human, or monster girls, or monster boys. For sake of name argument, let called these female spiritual beings, monster girls as the main topic would be if u ever have a choice would u choose a human girl, or a monster girl as someone you would date/relationship with? Personality I would given a choice, would choose a monster girl, ever day/ every times.
I'm not gonna overthink the question parameters. It sounds like an anime question.
I vote monster girl.

I'm mildly misanthropic. Mildly mind you. Also bi, so, you know, "whatev" on the gender, I'll just stick with the thread theme.

and if we're talking anime monster girls, uh... trying to think of something not too obvious... Yuko Ichihara might be interesting

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”