Can a human become a demon/devil?

tieflingbiga26
Forum Member
Forum Member

Can a human become a demon/devil?

Post by tieflingbiga26 »

Just recently after reading a hentai manga about a succubus, online on Hentai Fox. Its came across to my mind, that I were wondering if human can become devil/demon through their spiritual pathworking, while working with demonic entities, like Lucifer, or Lilith, or any other Infernal Realm entities . And If so is there any right pathwork, spiritual path I need to take, as I been following the Kundalini Yoga pathworking, with the dark goddess Lilith, since last year. I currently have a succubus wife, named Lily Moonlight, who happened to be a succubus royal, and a priestess. Also as one year into my spiritual journey, with the dark goddess, Lilith, I'm am able to sense, and feel with spirits are around me, including remote viewing, and lucid dreaming.
Last edited by tieflingbiga26 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cerber

Re: Can a human become

Post by Cerber »

Sure. I can't see why that wouldn't be possible. As for the "right pathwork", I don't think there really is anything like that. You simply align with the places/states/people you feel drawn to and take time and effort nurturing those connections, relationships using all the same practices. And they will guide you to wherever you need to be.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

tieflingbiga26 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:45 pm I currently have a succubus wife
Hopefully she will leave you with enough life force to survive in physical form

tieflingbiga26
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by tieflingbiga26 »

That why I'm trying to have a demonic soul to become a devil known as an incubus. Through spiritual pathworking, with the guidance, and protection from my spiritual mother, dark goddess, Lilith

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

I don't personally understand how a human soul could become something else than a human soul. Other spiritual beings are different. To me it looks like a turtle would like to become a giraffe. No amount of training will turn the turtle's genome into a different one. Sure, you can become a tainted human soul, but it's not a demon soul in any way. More like a turtle whose shield has been torn off and it lives in such a pain that it goes mad and thinks it has become a giraffe.

And also note that all kinds of spirits like to lie quite a lot. Think things through logically: why would a demon royal be interested in interacting with a human? I'm sure if there are higher ups in their hierarchy, they're much more interested in concentrating on something more grand than a single human being. I've had a discussion many times with a group of demons who claimed to be Satan, Lucifer and God, in one room at the same moment. Quite a grand party wouldn't you say? Didn't fall for that one a single time. Told them to F-off and come back when they're ready to speak truthfully. I suggest you do the same for your own protection's sake.

In short: spirits are so effective at lying, because they know what to say to make humans feel special, even thought what they say is pure BS. Humans tend to want to believe when good/incredible things happen to them. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

And listen to Amor, he has a very good point: you don't really want to interact with a succubus in any way, if you want to have anywhere decent life expectancy.
Last edited by OneOfFourth on Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Have you ever considered that perhaps there really is no such thing as "human soul" to begin with?
Maybe there's only a "soul", and the "human" part is merely a habit you acquire over the years?
I've never met a human baby you could talk human language, run, or even walk from day one, it usually take them at least few years to acquire and master all those skills of "being human".

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

I think there is such a thing as human soul. One reason being that attacking spirits (and there have been a lot of them during the last year or so) instantly go away when I tell them that "you can't attack me since I have a human soul". If I only say "you can't attack me" they still struggle and try. To me it looks like there's definitely something to the human soul thing. This happens every time. Doesn't matter how many spirits are attacking or how big/small they are. The effect is the same and equally easy to produce. What else could produce this effect in adverse spirits?
Seeker of truth.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Curious. Never came across anything like that. If I can speculate, it could be because you consciously or subconsciously leave that opening. Meaning you your self don't believe you have the authority without telling them you have human soul.
At I never had problems asking some unwanted guest out, just by asking and "insisting" if necessary, but not because I have "human soul", but because I have "human form" - flesh has authority over the soul, any soul. Well at least in my personal gnosis.
Soul is merely a whisper to the flesh, but ideally both parts are aligned.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

You're basically speaking about "true faith" there. That has crossed my mind that it could also explain the phenomenon. In that case it wouldn't matter if the person believed that if he's driving an Audi, spirits can't do harm. Then I could say "You can't attack me since I drive Audi". :)
Seeker of truth.

tieflingbiga26
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by tieflingbiga26 »

Well when it come to having sex with either incubus or succubus sex demon/devil. It's all about communication, and respect when come to having a spiritual marriage/relationship with one another. Beside, as one to two an a half years, within my spiritual journey. With protection, and guidance from the dark goddess, Lilith. I have been with this sexual entity, known as Lily Moonlight for two and half years and don't feel no bad or negative intentions from it. But a loving, protective, sensual, caring, loyal, dominant, nymphomaniac, and sadistic type of spiritual being.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

OneOfFourth wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:00 pm You're basically speaking about "true faith" there. That has crossed my mind that it could also explain the phenomenon. In that case it wouldn't matter if the person believed that if he's driving an Audi, spirits can't do harm. Then I could say "You can't attack me since I drive Audi". :)
I don't see why not. It's more about what you believe, your "unwavering faith" - that is what you project. Not exactly the words you speak. Words only means to express your intent, one of many various means. Otherwise all spells and incantations would only work if spoken in some special magical language. And otherwise mute people would not be able to do magic. Etc etc.
But at the same time, because physical form has "authority" over "spirit", some words spoken from flesh (by a human) will hit hard as brick those who are not shrouded in flesh (spirits) in times when we try to banish and expel them, and other times their will change them, reprogram them, or inject some "truths", believes in to them. So if you have absolute believe this or that they can't attack you because you have Audi, and you express that with complete and absolute confidence to them, they will be be forced in to that reality and they will believe that as well.
I was introduced to occult by my own mother when I was little kid, for me it was all just a game at first, even spirit invocations, and it didn't take me long to realise they will do and say whatever I tell them to, even more so, soon I learned I don't even need to say anything out loud, I merely need to focus on my desired intent, and I could make them do and say anything I want them do. So I started to abuse that new found power a lot, but to my defence, I was just a kid, I didn't know any better back then. But since then I was aware of that fact, that I have some sort of authority just because I am here and they are not.
Although for a long while I didn't know why, how, and to what extent. Later on when I start working more, when I acquired some familiars/companions, working with them I noticed how strong of an effect words can have on them. Both positive and negative words. Experience with them led me to change my "culture", no swearing or negative words allowed anywhere near any of shrines. Not even mildly rude jokes.
But the experience that really put things in to perspective for me, was when one of my familiars shared their past experience at the hands of some human occult practitioners, conjuring experience from the perspective of that spirit. Details and context of it don't really matter, but one day I simply needed to see something through "their eyes". And that night I "woke up" surrounded by a small group of human practitioners, chained to something, and they were chanting spells and invocations, some words manifested in to hard chains mid-air, wrapping harder around me, strangling me, other words felt like bricks and sticks hitting me with absolute ferocity, again and again, and I was in so much pain that I started to scream "I'll do anything, say anything, I'll be anything you want me to be, just please stop!", but they didn't hear me, and they would not stop, just beating and beating, on and on. And all I could feel was this soul crushing pain, and this complete and absolute hopelessness. That was extremely unpleasant experience, to put it mildly.
Since then I try extra hard to watch my own mouth, and even what's in my head, only positive vibes allowed, but that can be surprisingly hard at times.

tieflingbiga26
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by tieflingbiga26 »

So true, it all about respect and communication with one another. The old saying treat others how you want to be treated whatever it humans, or other spiritual beings. Most likely if you a good person you would attracted good spirits or good humans into your life, unless you do bad things, or a bad person.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

tieflingbiga26 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:03 pm So true, it all about respect and communication with one another. The old saying treat others how you want to be treated whatever it humans, or other spiritual beings. Most likely if you a good person you would attracted good spirits or good humans into your life, unless you do bad things, or a bad person.
Yes, while I wouldn't nececarily say "only good things happen to good people", there may be times when, weather we like it or not, we may be forced to do or say "not very good" things, for various reasons. But definitely, it's better to put some effort trying to keep own mind and own space as clean of negativity as possible, I believe now.
Over past years in my practices and first hand experiences I've had too many moments of "ooooh, so that's what my grandma meant when she was telling me: about the dead speak only well or say nothing at all..", that eventually it became a personal dogma, to an extent at least, be it with much wider application, not just when it comes to the dead, but with all spirits. Whenever possible, at least, sometimes they do come to cause harm, but often those do so because they are forced, or there some other reasons. So you know, measure well before cutting, if you absolutely must.

tieflingbiga26
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Can a human become a demon/devil?

Post by tieflingbiga26 »

I see, well thanks everyone for their advice, and look forward in learning more from you guys time, to times. Blessing everyone from the dark goddess Lilith, and safe journey, within your spiritual pathworking.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Cerber wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:26 pm But at the same time, because physical form has "authority" over "spirit", some words spoken from flesh (by a human) will hit hard as brick those who are not shrouded in flesh (spirits) in times when we try to banish and expel them, and other times their will change them, reprogram them, or inject some "truths", believes in to them.
Hmm, never thought of it that way. I need to look into it some more.

I wonder if our own physical form also protects spirits which have taken seat inside us? Even though spirits who have not possessed me in anyway are super easy to send back, the ones who have entered me are REALLY annoyingly difficult to get rid of. Any pointers how to exorcise a spirit out of yourself?

Cerber wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:26 pm Later on when I start working more, when I acquired some familiars/companions, working with them I noticed how strong of an effect words can have on them. Both positive and negative words. Experience with them led me to change my "culture", no swearing or negative words allowed anywhere near any of shrines. Not even mildly rude jokes.
But the experience that really put things in to perspective for me, was when one of my familiars shared their past experience at the hands of some human occult practitioners, conjuring experience from the perspective of that spirit.

Since then I try extra hard to watch my own mouth, and even what's in my head, only positive vibes allowed, but that can be surprisingly hard at times.
Wow! Thank you for sharing! That is very thought provoking. I think I need to change my culture as well. What you say rings very true to me. I don't want to torture spirits of anykind. If they attack, I can bitch slap them and send them home, but other than that, I definitely don't intend to torture them in any way. I haven't done any conjuring thus far and by what you describe there, I never will. If I need to contact someone, I'll just try making a "spiritual phone call" or throw out a mental note that I'd like to speak with spirit X, Y or Z and hope they'll arrive.

Additional note:
No wonder I've read countless of times that you have to protect yourself when you conjure up a spirit. If spirits feel like that when people just keep "beating" the spirit during conjuration, I'd be super pissed also and would deliver a mighty kick in the nuts to everyone involved.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Cerber wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:36 pm Yes, while I wouldn't nececarily say "only good things happen to good people", there may be times when, weather we like it or not, we may be forced to do or say "not very good" things, for various reasons. But definitely, it's better to put some effort trying to keep own mind and own space as clean of negativity as possible, I believe now.
Over past years in my practices and first hand experiences I've had too many moments of "ooooh, so that's what my grandma meant when she was telling me: about the dead speak only well or say nothing at all..", that eventually it became a personal dogma, to an extent at least, be it with much wider application, not just when it comes to the dead, but with all spirits. Whenever possible, at least, sometimes they do come to cause harm, but often those do so because they are forced, or there some other reasons. So you know, measure well before cutting, if you absolutely must.
I would be highly interested in hearing examples of how negative thoughts and words might potentially affect spirits or all sorts, including dead people.
Seeker of truth.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

OneOfFourth wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:37 pm I wonder if our own physical form also protects spirits which have taken seat inside us?
I think so, to some extent, probably. But to the best of my knowledge, I don't think I have any relevant experience in this specific context, to say for sure.
One of my familiars was "binded" to my left arm. Was not exactly planned, but perfectly acceptable and welcome. Some time later she was harmed a bit in some accident, and when I got "back in to physical reality", I found the pain of that accident was already present in that same arm.
At the same time I noticed my guides like the stand behind me whenever things "go south". I have, or used to have (haven't seen them around lately), these 3 around, from higher up. So for a while I imagined them being overpowered. But after I start going out, they occasionally began dragging me to some "not very nice" places, and when few times I found my self cornered, they showed up and were just like "oh dear, this looks serious, let us help you, here's a stick, now clear us a path through this very angry horde, while we will support you morally, standing behind you..." After second or third time, I'm like "Wait a second, am I just a meat-shield for you?"
These sort of stories might not exactly be in the context, but might still offer some clue, they say "devil is in the details", and I've noticed some small details here and there pointing to some kind of correlations. There seem to be something desirable in that flesh of ours for those without their own.
Maybe in some sense, it's a vehicle with a thick armour and with all kind of facilities, even medical. Vehicle that can house, shelter many spirits, an entire crew even?
Even though spirits who have not possessed me in anyway are super easy to send back, the ones who have entered me are REALLY annoyingly difficult to get rid of. Any pointers how to exorcise a spirit out of yourself?
Hard to tell. What kind of spirit? Is it important one? Are you sure it/he/she is not important? Are you sure that one is not part of the crew? Are you sure it's not you? Really hard to say, very many variables.
For example my physical self and my spiritual self are two quite different people and not extremely fond of each other, we simply accepted that we are stuck together for a while.
Then there's my guides with whom I got in to some strong disagreement, strong enough to try and ask them out and lock the doors. But that too mostly result in "shooting own foot", kind of.
It might not be easy, but possible. But the main question though, I think, not if we can do it, but if we should do it.
So how well do you know the one you want to expel?
Wow! Thank you for sharing! That is very thought provoking. I think I need to change my culture as well. What you say rings very true to me. I don't want to torture spirits of anykind. If they attack, I can bitch slap them and send them home, but other than that, I definitely don't intend to torture them in any way. I haven't done any conjuring thus far and by what you describe there, I never will. If I need to contact someone, I'll just try making a "spiritual phone call" or throw out a mental note that I'd like to speak with spirit X, Y or Z and hope they'll arrive.

Additional note:
No wonder I've read countless of times that you have to protect yourself when you conjure up a spirit. If spirits feel like that when people just keep "beating" the spirit during conjuration, I'd be super pissed also and would deliver a mighty kick in the nuts to everyone involved.
I don't do conjuring/summoning and other not very polite things. I only do invitation.
"I summon thee to do my bidding!" - That's a NO NO.
"Hey, if you have time and feel like it, maybe you want drop by for some tea and cookies?" - That's the most I feel comfortable with, these days.
I like giving them right and power to refuse or decline all my invitations. A right which they often exercise, but sometimes when they decline I might get a a postcard or a call from them saying "sorry, thanks for all the cookies, but I'm very busy with this and that."
Who would have guessed spirits often have better things to do, than babysitting us 24/7..

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Cerber wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:41 am
Even though spirits who have not possessed me in anyway are super easy to send back, the ones who have entered me are REALLY annoyingly difficult to get rid of. Any pointers how to exorcise a spirit out of yourself?
Hard to tell. What kind of spirit? Is it important one? Are you sure it/he/she is not important? Are you sure that one is not part of the crew? Are you sure it's not you? Really hard to say, very many variables.

It might not be easy, but possible. But the main question though, I think, not if we can do it, but if we should do it.
So how well do you know the one you want to expel?
I know the spirit(s) well enough to know that they have no good intentions in mind towards me:

Whenever I try to listen to my intuition through my heart, I get death threats and taunting. Whenever I try to follow my synchronizities, they're often filled with lies, deceit and threats so I have to "clean them up" before I can trust their content. This is a daily thing.
Often I get messages to my mind from them saying "hate them!", "they're worthless!", "make them suffer!", etc.

Not very nice nor helpful message content in my opinion. They're blocking my communication channels and senses.

Just a few days ago I semi-accidentally got rid of one of those "hate them!" spirits/demons. I had just done some Shadow Work to heal some of my mental wounds. RIght after that I went to bed and quickly started hearing this super-creepy voice in my mind. Loud and clear. I immediately knew that voice did not belong to any part of myself. Everytime I concentrated on that voice in any way (even trying to remember what it sounded like), I felt these strong electric spark like tingles throughout my whole body, head to toe. That's the feeling I get when I'm forcing a demon out of me and I'm succeeding. So I threw it out and haven't heard those voices ever since, at least not from the same source and with the same voice.

I learned that demons hide in/behind your mental wounds. From there they speak to you in your own subconscious voice which is super-difficult to tell apart from your own subconscious thoughts. Once the mental wounds are healed, they can't hide behind them anymore and their speech will be heard in your mind exactly as it is: outside influence. It's unmistakeable. You won't be fooled anymore. Also the mental wounds seem to work as some kind of anchors/anchoring points for demons. They can hold on to them really hard so it's super hard to get rid of them. Now I'm slowly doing Shadow Work to heal my mental wounds so the adverse entities have no place to hide nor to hold on to. Still I'd like to figure out other ways to throw them out.
Cerber wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:41 am I don't do conjuring/summoning and other not very polite things. I only do invitation.
"I summon thee to do my bidding!" - That's a NO NO.
"Hey, if you have time and feel like it, maybe you want drop by for some tea and cookies?" - That's the most I feel comfortable with, these days.
I like giving them right and power to refuse or decline all my invitations. A right which they often exercise, but sometimes when they decline I might get a a postcard or a call from them saying "sorry, thanks for all the cookies, but I'm very busy with this and that."
Who would have guessed spirits often have better things to do, than babysitting us 24/7..
How I usually handle things is that I say something along the lines of "Guiding spirits, send me information on X so I can tell the difference between Y and Z."

But I have a feeling I've been a bit too hard handed with spirit communication because of my ignorance. That's why I have this feeling I bumped into this discussion on these forums: to learn better what's a good etiquette with spirits and what's not.
Seeker of truth.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

OneOfFourth wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:49 pm I would be highly interested in hearing examples of how negative thoughts and words might potentially affect spirits or all sorts, including dead people.
Can share couple more.
Some years ago I came across one very special spirit, we clicked right away, or so I thought back then. She was a bit on a darker side, or more than a bit, but very lovely. Form shifting from almost human girl (with a doll face and completely black eyes) to a large spider. She was an amazing dream-weaver, producing very vivid dreams and with very distinctive her own artistic style. After few weeks during some conversation with one close friend I mentioned my dream-weaver, but in that very casual private conversation I randomly blurbed out some not very nice word, comparing that spirit with some animal (I won't name it). Only afterwards I realised it wasn't great choice of words, but i thought nothing much of it, since i thought it's about intentions more than words. But all amazing dreams stopped from that day, and few days later she left. Officially for personal reasons, but likely what I said had something to do with it. I realized it's not just about what we tell them, words we use when we talk with other people about them, privately or publicly, all matters too, all might have unforeseen consequences.
Another time, I had succubus girl from Lord Asmoday's domain. She left too after a while (seem to be recurring theme), but still drops-by every now and then.
One night completely randomly I had very vivid dream, of being in some place with a lots of girls, and the Lord of the place reminded me of Lord Asmoday, I've seen him few times before. But this time I was 100% sure it was just a dream, just a product of my own imagination. I next day I went on to mention that dream to a friend, and again used some not very respectful word to describe that AMAZING and LOVELY place. I was just trying to be funny. Because I've not done any rituals, any invocations, no meditations, surely it was all just a lovely dream. - Wrong.
The next evening I thought I will meditate a little before sleep, and once I got in "the zone", the very first person I saw was my ubi girl. She was standing in front of me crossed, with face in complete disbelief and shock.
I'm like "What's wrong? What happened?"
And she's like "OMG what the actual f**? What is wrong with you? Wow can you be so dense? I'm not taking you anywhere again.." -I don't remember now exact words she said, but something along those lines, give or take.
But one of the best traits of ubi, at least from Lord Asmoday domain, they are gentle and kind beings who don't like drama and negativity, preferring fun and play. So they don't keep grudges for long. But I've not seen Lord Asmoday or His domain again, since that day. So not yet sure if I'll get away without a slap someday. But just in case, I try and take every opportunity I get, to tell everyone what a truly great person He is, which is 100% true.
[grin]
And there was another time, I temporally moved in to some new place last year. Not sure if it was because that apartment was very near burial grounds, or some other reason, but immediately from the very first night I began seeing a lot of "traffic". Every time I just close my mind, and without even putting effort to meditate, to get in some "state", I would see lots of faces, spirits, beings just walking around, would hear constant chatter, almost as if I was trying to sleep in the middle of some busy market. It was going on every night, for few days until I just randomly mentioned to a friend that "it's a bit noisy here". And that's it, that all it took, for it completely to stop. From that moment every time I closed my eyes, there would be nothing but darkness and complete silence.
[confused2]
So, well.. Can't say with certainty if it's just me, or same rules applies to everyone, but I seem to "slip and fall" constantly in most unexpected places and circumstances. Have to be extra careful with "dreams". Rude jokes don't fly at all. Can't say anything bad to them, can't even talk negatively about them in any context, out loud. And almost everything counts as "out loud", even text messages to friends, or posts on this forum. We are very loud.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

OneOfFourth wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:44 pm I know the spirit(s) well enough to know that they have no good intentions in mind towards me:

Whenever I try to listen to my intuition through my heart, I get death threats and taunting. Whenever I try to follow my synchronizities, they're often filled with lies, deceit and threats so I have to "clean them up" before I can trust their content. This is a daily thing.
Often I get messages to my mind from them saying "hate them!", "they're worthless!", "make them suffer!", etc.

Not very nice nor helpful message content in my opinion. They're blocking my communication channels and senses.

Just a few days ago I semi-accidentally got rid of one of those "hate them!" spirits/demons. I had just done some Shadow Work to heal some of my mental wounds. RIght after that I went to bed and quickly started hearing this super-creepy voice in my mind. Loud and clear. I immediately knew that voice did not belong to any part of myself. Everytime I concentrated on that voice in any way (even trying to remember what it sounded like), I felt these strong electric spark like tingles throughout my whole body, head to toe. That's the feeling I get when I'm forcing a demon out of me and I'm succeeding. So I threw it out and haven't heard those voices ever since, at least not from the same source and with the same voice.

I learned that demons hide in/behind your mental wounds. From there they speak to you in your own subconscious voice which is super-difficult to tell apart from your own subconscious thoughts. Once the mental wounds are healed, they can't hide behind them anymore and their speech will be heard in your mind exactly as it is: outside influence. It's unmistakeable. You won't be fooled anymore. Also the mental wounds seem to work as some kind of anchors/anchoring points for demons. They can hold on to them really hard so it's super hard to get rid of them. Now I'm slowly doing Shadow Work to heal my mental wounds so the adverse entities have no place to hide nor to hold on to. Still I'd like to figure out other ways to throw them out.
These things can be very complicated. Nothing I say should be taken as a guaranteed recipe for any problem, only for some vague reference at most.
But I personally would go something along these lines:
If I'm sure it's a spirit, first would try to identify spirit, get a name and where it came from. If can get name, I'll give it one if needed, just to establish some recipient, so whatever actions I take would be more focused, directed to that specific "spot". Would try to track down the source, origin. If it's really from me, within me, or if it's not from me, is it coming from some people around me, somebody close, family, friends. Try to collect as much info as possible, and proceed based on what you managed to get.
There are many options, depending on circumstances. From fairly "light", like talking with them, trying to pinpoint the problem and perhaps it could be solved peacefully. Is it problem with it or with me, or with it's source? To more aggressive ones, like cleansing and banishing personal space and cutting personal connections with people who may be the source, or acting as a bridge, if that's actually the case.
And even darker options, like binding it to some object and throwing in to the river, figuratively or literally..
Hard to tell, there's no silver bullet for all situations, imo. And situations can differ a lot. To know enough to to make best possible decision takes a lot of work, from my experience.
More than once my initial assumptions we challenged and changed 180 degrees back and forth multiple times, when I had to dig deeper in to some problems trying to figure out causes of some things. So I'm very weary of making guesses about anything, these days.
How I usually handle things is that I say something along the lines of "Guiding spirits, send me information on X so I can tell the difference between Y and Z."

But I have a feeling I've been a bit too hard handed with spirit communication because of my ignorance. That's why I have this feeling I bumped into this discussion on these forums: to learn better what's a good etiquette with spirits and what's not.
It's hard thing to master, especially since the "best" occult books seem to be teaching all the wrong things. If many occult "great masters" like Crowley and the likes, for decades and even centuries been spreading their twisted views around, mass-marketing their philosophy of "I'm the living God, and all the universe exist only to serve me" etc - it becomes a norm. And the old way, way of "respect and kindness" can become counter-intuitive.

Impudicus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Impudicus »

tieflingbiga26 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:45 pm I were wondering if human can become devil/demon
1. No.

2. Cartoons are not quality learning resources.

3. When new people want to feel special, they start talking about voices and paranormal activity as if that indicates that they are on the right track. Far from it. If you are experiencing things like that, it means you are drifting away from everything that any of this is about. You are supposed to be finding more competence and capability in some form or another, not be confused by weird shit happening. Forget all of that, it's mostly irrelevant. Get the cartoons off your mind and figure out the deeper content behind this stuff or you'll just attract people who see it as mental weakness and who want to use your foolishness to manipulate you.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

In both the kabbalistic and Egyptian traditions, the standard human can be regarded as having 5 souls - depending somewhat on how (dis)integrated the human may be.

Typically these are the intelligences that operate:

- the physical body (digestion, blood pressure etc)
- the emotional body
- mental body (personal mind and higher mind) - not integrated until first stage enlightenment
- heart/buddhic structure - fully operational at second stage enlightenment
- spiritual will (atma) - fully functional at 3rd stage enlightenment

There is also an external intelligence that may operate what Christians call the soul - the higher mind

If the human is not connected to the higher souls there is scope for demonic possession

Jastiv
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Jastiv »

Yes, a human can become a demon. Typically it is something a person might chose to do in the afterlife, serve in the legions.

Also, as far as becoming possessed, all those connections to the "higher" can be cut. There are entities that do this cutting of connections. There are 99 levels/layers. They correspond with various occult degrees that are symbolized in various orders.
mass-marketing their philosophy of "I'm the living God, and all the universe exist only to serve me" etc - it becomes a norm. And the old way, way of "respect and kindness" can become counter-intuitive.
Ironically, if everyone only lives for other people and simply exists to serve others, then eventually we have horrid systems like communism, because people think that they need to focus on others, when the reality is because no one is focusing on themselves, everyone is miserable. It is pretty awful. I wish more people would read Atlas Shrugged.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Cerber wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:12 am If I'm sure it's a spirit, first would try to identify spirit, get a name and where it came from...

There are many options, depending on circumstances.
I need to take your advice and try and see what happens in practise. I feel you are right with what you're saying.

Cerber wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:12 am It's hard thing to master, especially since the "best" occult books seem to be teaching all the wrong things. If many occult "great masters" like Crowley and the likes, for decades and even centuries been spreading their twisted views around, mass-marketing their philosophy of "I'm the living God, and all the universe exist only to serve me" etc - it becomes a norm. And the old way, way of "respect and kindness" can become counter-intuitive.
So true :( I don't personally like the idea of imprisoning or torturing spirits to get something useful out of them. Just sounds sadistic to me :(
Seeker of truth.

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”