Magical Language

Mordre
Forum Member
Forum Member

Magical Language

Post by Mordre »

It took me eight days but it's finished. This is my magical language. It has 71 characters and can be pronounced. It also can be written right to left and/or top to bottom.

Has anyone else built anything similar?

Shemuel Ben Sabbatai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Magical Language

Post by Shemuel Ben Sabbatai »

Cool, I’m a Kabbalist so to be honest, I have absolutely no idea to what a magic language is, could someone inform me?

I do have experience in conlanging, so i know how constructed languages work, is it just a script? Or does it have it own grammar or something?

Very cool
“Is it true that Mashiach [the Messiah] will come in a generation that is either wholly good or wholly evil?”
“Yes.”
“Then which direction should we take?”
“The Evil Inclination is the Mother of the King; but Holiness will be the first to greet Him when He rises from the dust.”
-Jacob Frank

Mordre
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mordre »

Shemuel Ben Sabbatai wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:41 pm Cool, I’m a Kabbalist so to be honest, I have absolutely no idea to what a magic language is, could someone inform me?

I do have experience in conlanging, so i know how constructed languages work, is it just a script? Or does it have it own grammar or something?

Very cool

It has its own grammar, similar to English but in different characters. T has different rulas, including on position. It also can be spoken.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Pretty cool, nice work. My hat is off to you Sir. I was building my own, but never finished, just done enough to encrypt couple spells, and after that I didn't have any real urgent need to complete so I started to procrastinate and ended up procrastinating to this day :D I really should finish - I keep telling my self at least couple times a month.

Return to “Other paraphenalia”