NAP + Financial Invocation to Jupiter Supermoon

Dr Strange Stuff
Forum Member
Forum Member

NAP + Financial Invocation to Jupiter Supermoon

Post by Dr Strange Stuff »

Hey all! I thought I'd post the ritual I'm going to complete in about an hour and see if anyone had any last minute tweaks for me. Also, this is pretty much "by the book" as in I did not make these up, I simply combined them. I am doing this on the super moon, The day of the Moon and the Hour of Jupiter. 12/13/16/ @ 5:25 a.m.
The books I used:
The Miracle Of the New Avatar Power By Geof Gray-Cobb
Financial Sorcery By Jason Miller

Sitting or Laying down, with a small amount of light in the room.

"I am beginning the New Avatar Power Ritual. I call on the Inner Planes to witness. I state my purpose thus: ANKAR YOD HAY VAW HAY.
I begin to wind down, to let go and be rid of all the tensions of my body. To let my muscles relax, unwind and let go.
The tensions are beginning to drain from my body. Soon, a gradual heaviness will start to weigh down my thighs, my arms, my hands, my feet, my legs, my body.
My muscles unwind and let go. All my muscles are relaxing, unwinding, and relaxing.
Very soon I shall feel the winding, the letting go. Unwinding and letting go. Unwinding, letting go. Unwinding. Letting Go.
Deeper and deeper...letting go...unwinding and letting go.
The tensions drain from my muscles and they will soon become loose, letting go, relaxing and unwinding.
Breathing easily and deeply. Easily and deeply."
Wait "focus on your intent for the ritual" for 5 minutes while feeling the magical energies grow inside of you

MIDDLE PILLAR RITUAL
Sit or lie down. (you should already be sitting or lying) Now breathe in and out until a rhythm is established.
While inhaling and exhaling in this pattern imagine that a sphere of light
is hovering just above your head. This is the Sphere of Spirit.
Say 3 times: EH-HE-YEH (Eheieh)
You will feel a tingling sensation in your hands and feet. Picture the
mental image of a small shaft of white light moving out from the lower
half of the sphere of light. The shaft moves down through your head until
it reaches your throat, at which you imagine a second sphere of light.
This is the Sphere of Air.
Say 3 times: YEH-HO-VO EL-OH-HEEM (Jehovah Elohim)
You will experience warmth in your throat. With these two spheres
awakened, visualize that the shaft of light moves slowly down through
your chest. Now picture a third sphere on at your heart. This is the
Sphere of Fire.
Say 3 times: YEH-HO-VO EL-OH-AH VAY-DAH-ASS (Jehovah Eloah
Ve Daas)
You will feel a vibration throughout your chest. Now imagine the shaft of
light moving down your body to your groin, visualize a fourth sphere. This
is the Sphere of Water.
Say 3 times: SHAD-AY EL-KAY (Shadai El Chai)
You will experience a pleasant sensation in your pelvic region. Extend the
shaft of white light to your feet, where a fifth sphere is visualized. This
is the Sphere of Earth.
Say 3 times: AH-DOH-NAY HA-AH-RETZ (Adonai Ha Artez)
The image you have in your mind should be a shaft of white light running
from your head to your toes, in the center of your body, studded with
five, white spheres – three along the center of your body and one at each
end.

CIRCULATION RITUAL

As you lie or sit, fully charged with NAP, take the next step toward sending your NAP streaming out to do your bidding.
Bring your attention to the Spirit Gate, where you have created the ball of white light above your head. Pretend that the light turns to a liquid stream and begins to flow down the left side of your body, painting your left shoulder, arm, hip, leg, and foot with white brilliance. As you imagine this down-flow, breathe out slowly at your normal, relaxed speed.
When the stream of light reaches the ball of light corresponding to the Earth Gate at your feet, begin to breathe in slowly, and pretend that the stream of light is running up the right side of your body, back to the ball of light at the Spirit Gate. On the way up it bathes your right leg, hip, arm and shoulder with sparkling brilliance, just as it did to your left side on the way down.

Perform this imaginary circulation, down on the left and up on the right, as you take five more deep and easy breaths.
Now you add a second flow to the first. In time with an out-going breath, pretend that the light from the Spirit Gate is flowing down the front of your body, bathing your face, chest, stomach, thighs, legs, and feet in brilliance.
Then, as you inhale, imagine the flow sweeping under your feet and up at the back of your body, flooding white light over your calves, buttocks, back, shoulders, and neck.
Repeat this second flow five times, breathing in rhythm with the down and up motion of this waterfall of imaginary light.
You have now imagined yourself to be inside a flowing, circulating stream of NAP.

FOUNTAIN RITUAL

After taking the twelve breaths and imagining the circulation of your NAP, think about the ball of light at the Earth Gate at your feet. Recall the shaft of light that you pretended was thrusting through the other balls of light.

Imagine that the Spirit Gate has turned into a powerful suction pump which is sucking the white light from the Earth Gate and up the center shaft. Inhale as you pretend that the light is rising in the shaft.

Then pretend that the light bursts out of the top of the shaft like a brilliant fountain. Begin to exhale, and imagine the light showering down all over you from the Spirit Gate over your head.

Take five more deep breaths, sucking the light up the shaft and then imagining it cascading down your body like a waterfall, to be absorbed again by the ball of light at your feet.

Bornless Invocation ( Repeat 3 Times)
"Thee I invoke, The Bornless One. Thou art Man made perfect, whom no man has seen at any time. This is He whom the winds fear. Hear me, and make all subject unto me, so that every spell and scourge of the Vast One shall be made obedient to me.

"I am He, the Bornless Spirit, strong and of immortal fire. I am He, the Truth, that lighteneth and thundereth. I am He whose mouth ever flameth. I am He the begetter and manifester unto the Light."

The Dee-Hay-Thooth Evocation

1.) Stand with your feet together and hands hanging limply at your sides.
Close your eyes. Raise the hand your right hand and reaching up and
forward with your arm straight, bring your hand vertically downwards
until your arm is level, then in a sweeping continuation of that
movement, swing your hand across your body, keeping your arm
straight, until your hand is opposite your other shoulder. As you
make the gesture, down and along, breathe out and say "DEE-HAY".
Now swing your hand diagonally upward so that it is back up at the
high point of where you began. As you slowly make this slanting,
upward gesture, breathe in.

2.) Now pretend that someone is standing in
front of you and is facing you and he's at least a foot taller than you.
Arm still raised and extended, swing this arm across your body until you are pointing at his right ear. Make a U-shaped gesture in the air, as if you were moving your
hand and fingers from the ear of the person who is facing you., down
around his jaw line, under his chin and back up to his left ear. As
you make the U-shape, start to breathe out saying "THOO".

3.) Now move your fingers across until they point between your visitor's
eyes. Swing your hand right down to waist-level, still breathing out
and prolonging the "OO" sound of "THOO".

At the lower end of the down-sweep, swing your hand slightly to the left and there draw a small circle in the air, and close off the continuing "OO" sound by saying "TH".

The whole drawn out word is (breathing out) DEE-HAY (breathe in)
(breathe out) "THOO-O-O-O-O-O-O-OOTH"

Return your hand to your side. Feel your NAP tingling in your legs
and hands and warming inside your stomach. It is done.

Invocation to Jupiter

O Supreme Sovereign
O Gracious Governor
Whose laughter unleashes lightning and life itself!
Who bestows bounty both boundless and blessed!
To you, I raise this glass and toast HAIL JOVE!
Hail to you who actualizes affluence.
Hail to you who is merciful in magnanimity!
Enhance my empire,
Open opportunity,
Activate my angels,
Protect me from the profane,
Favor me with fortune,
And grant me your grace.
Hail Jove!

* end speaking

Chant the phrase "Iovis Optimus Maximus"
*see the words circling your heart. As they spin they throw off bolts of lightning. Feel the powers of Jupiter build within you and around you like a whirlwind storm. Chant this for 30 seconds- 2 minutes

*4 Goddesses Invocation

Jove, send me the graces of the Goddesses of the four gates.
Victoria, overcome my competition
and conquer my crossed conditions.
Libertas, grant me financial freedom
and free me from fear and force of habit.
Concordia, grant harmony and healing
and smooth interactions with those around me.
Abundantia, grant me prosperity
and the bounty of your cornucopia!
You four goddesses take your places!
Surround me with the splendor of Sovereignty
And pour upon me the nectar of your grace.
Iovis Optimus Maximus

Then I am going to charge a Lightning glyph (I already drew up) from Financial Sorcery for Drawing Money by meditating and focusing on transferring all of the energy I accumulated from the previous workings into the sigil. After I feel all of the energy I can give has been transferred, I will burn some incense as an offering to Jupiter, burn the sigil, write the ritual in my journal, make myself something to eat (to ground myself in reality), then go to sleep probably.
Ritual Complete!
As always, I welcome feedback and if YOU would change anything before doing this for yourself, I would appreciate if you let me know what and why.
Also, good luck to anyone who does this.
Attachments
dee hay thooth.jpg
dee hay thooth.jpg (10.89 KiB) Viewed 11207 times

Dr Strange Stuff
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: NAP + Financial Invocation to Jupiter Supermoon

Okay so this is a post- ritual update.

Everything went really smooth, other than some mild eye twitching from the sheer amount of energy flowing through my body everything went well during the ritual.
The problems started about an hour after the ritual. My body, especially my upper body feels like I went to the gym even though I have done nothing strenuous for the last few days. I am convinced that the ritual has caused a certain amount of strain on my body, but I honestly am not surprised. Since this is the most energy I have ever used in a single ritual, this is uncharted territory for me.
As I visualized the energy going from me to the sigil, I focused on emitting the energy from my palm chakras and my third eye; that seemed to do the trick.The thing is, those parts of my body are feeling very depleted. Other than that, it was fun and I almost felt like I was going to give off static shocks while I was doing it WooHoo!

Mr.Arch-Vile
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mr.Arch-Vile »

Thank you Dr strange, may you be successful in your Invocation.

Much respect.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Dr Strange Stuff wrote:Okay so this is a post- ritual update.

Everything went really smooth, other than some mild eye twitching from the sheer amount of energy flowing through my body everything went well during the ritual.
The problems started about an hour after the ritual. My body, especially my upper body feels like I went to the gym even though I have done nothing strenuous for the last few days. I am convinced that the ritual has caused a certain amount of strain on my body, but I honestly am not surprised. Since this is the most energy I have ever used in a single ritual, this is uncharted territory for me.
As I visualized the energy going from me to the sigil, I focused on emitting the energy from my palm chakras and my third eye; that seemed to do the trick.The thing is, those parts of my body are feeling very depleted. Other than that, it was fun and I almost felt like I was going to give off static shocks while I was doing it WooHoo!
Any time you draw in and channel a large quantity of energy you'll place a strain upon yourself, both your energy body and your physical body (this is mainly from involuntarily tensing your body and muscles as you draw in and hold in energy creating a strain on yourself). This can be mitigated to a degree by regular physical exercise as well as meditation focusing on your energy system and practice with energy work.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Dr Strange Stuff
Forum Member
Forum Member

Yes, I could definitely feel the toll it took on my body, thus proving the existence of energy HAH! And because of the energy welling up, that also proved that either the spirits heard and lent me a hand or my subconscious heard and lent me a hand. Either way I was very happy with the ritual as this was the most ceremonial thing I've completed. Now I wonder how to increase my body's rate of "healing" or re balancing of the energy that I "used up" in the ritual. Any ideas other than "wait until you feel 100% again"? I'm not a fan of waiting, especially when I can do something about the down time.
I'm not saying I'm going to attempt to regain the energy then immediately do another ritual, but I would like that option to be available to me. Especially later down the line, so I want to start practicing and mastering now [tongue]

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Dr Strange Stuff wrote:Yes, I could definitely feel the toll it took on my body, thus proving the existence of energy HAH! And because of the energy welling up, that also proved that either the spirits heard and lent me a hand or my subconscious heard and lent me a hand. Either way I was very happy with the ritual as this was the most ceremonial thing I've completed. Now I wonder how to increase my body's rate of "healing" or re balancing of the energy that I "used up" in the ritual. Any ideas other than "wait until you feel 100% again"? I'm not a fan of waiting, especially when I can do something about the down time.
I'm not saying I'm going to attempt to regain the energy then immediately do another ritual, but I would like that option to be available to me. Especially later down the line, so I want to start practicing and mastering now [tongue]
Have something to drink, like juice or tea, as well as something to eat in order to get your body to replace some of the expelled energy via breaking down nutrients and carbohydrates and such into bio-chemical energy. I really wouldn't really recommend using any external energy sources to replenish your reservoirs until you have a better understanding and more practice with such matters as chances are you would just put more strain on your systems again, especially as you seemed to have pretty much gone "all in" when doing the ritual.

But yeah, have something highly nutritious with some good natural sugars (fruits work well here balanced with some cut up dried meat), take a shower or bath, and generally just have a rest. Tea is good to have as well as it is soothing and the slight amount of caffeine will help with any mental tiredness and strain you may have felt.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Dr Strange Stuff
Forum Member
Forum Member

Thank you for your feedback. I took myself a few hours nap, ate and did some meditating. I have been reading a bit on energy work for the soul purpose of applying it to the control of external energy sources."
Caerdon wrote:I really wouldn't really recommend using any external energy sources to replenish your reservoirs until you have a better understanding and more practice with such matters as chances are you would just put more strain on your systems again, especially as you seemed to have pretty much gone "all in" when doing the ritual.
It's really interesting that you said that, unless maybe you have been reading my other posts. Would there be any book on that type of energizing of the body using outside energy sources that you would recommend or have you had any experience with that?

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Dr Strange Stuff wrote:Thank you for your feedback. I took myself a few hours nap, ate and did some meditating. I have been reading a bit on energy work for the soul purpose of applying it to the control of external energy sources."
Caerdon wrote:I really wouldn't really recommend using any external energy sources to replenish your reservoirs until you have a better understanding and more practice with such matters as chances are you would just put more strain on your systems again, especially as you seemed to have pretty much gone "all in" when doing the ritual.
It's really interesting that you said that, unless maybe you have been reading my other posts. Would there be any book on that type of energizing of the body using outside energy sources that you would recommend or have you had any experience with that?
Yeah, i have experience with it, though my experience is more practical than academic in this case. Either way though, once you practice energy working you should find that it's really easy to figure out and do.

If you are really gung-ho on getting reading materials on it, then about the only two books that I can think of that would be of help is the Ars Vercanus, which in the beginning bit talks about the etherical body structure, and the Psychic Vampire Codex, which outlines the basics of energy cycling and other energy techniques (though you may have to wade through it to find what is relevant to you). As you can tell, the latter book there is written in the perception of a "Psychic Vampire", but there is still quite a lot of good information in the book so don't discount it from the initial tone of the book.
(Actually, i found a PDF of it here: http://mbdodd.weebly.com/uploads/1/4/1/ ... langer.pdf)
Let me know if you have any questions on the practical part of things.

Mr.Arch-Vile
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mr.Arch-Vile »

I didn't write this, but I want to make sure this magic works for someone out there, you don't have to read this nor question it.

I'm just providing some information.

From another website:
I trade professionally and I can tell you that you’re better off “trading” the overall market than trading individual stocks. A rising tide lifts all boats. Stay with S&P 500 – consider trading SPY and SPXS. For oil you can use USO or for a leveraged (short term only) use UWT and of course GLD for gold. Also consider VIX hedging larger positions. I personally use TVIX. These are all EFT’s and ETN’s. It keeps things simple and allows you to focus on larger market trends rather than trying to time individual stocks. Just my 2 cents.
If you want to invest your money into something I suggest try using the ROBINHOOD app

https://www.robinhood.com/

Remember though that is just one app you can use.

Dr Strange Stuff
Forum Member
Forum Member

Caerdon wrote:
Dr Strange Stuff wrote:Thank you for your feedback. I took myself a few hours nap, ate and did some meditating. I have been reading a bit on energy work for the soul purpose of applying it to the control of external energy sources."
Yeah, i have experience with it, though my experience is more practical than academic in this case. Either way though, once you practice energy working you should find that it's really easy to figure out and do.

If you are really gung-ho on getting reading materials on it, then about the only two books that I can think of that would be of help is the Ars Vercanus, which in the beginning bit talks about the etherical body structure, and the Psychic Vampire Codex, which outlines the basics of energy cycling and other energy techniques (though you may have to wade through it to find what is relevant to you). As you can tell, the latter book there is written in the perception of a "Psychic Vampire", but there is still quite a lot of good information in the book so don't discount it from the initial tone of the book.
(Actually, i found a PDF of it here: http://mbdodd.weebly.com/uploads/1/4/1/ ... langer.pdf)
Let me know if you have any questions on the practical part of things.
Thanks for the awesome info! I'll check those books out and I am pretty Gung-Ho about anything magic related haha

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Dr Strange Stuff wrote: Thanks for the awesome info! I'll check those books out and I am pretty Gung-Ho about anything magic related haha
The Ars Vercanus is more magick related (you can get it on amazon), whereas the Codex is more energy work related, just as a heads up [thumbup]
Just... take things slowly, be sure to master the basics of anything before you throw yourself too far into things. And always take time to ground yourself, mentally, energetically, and Ego-ally. Train yourself so that you don't become ego-maniacal with delusions of grandeur, as that is an easy trap to fall into. Be proud, be confident in what you accomplish, but also remain humble and always keep in mind that there are others are not only more knowledgeable than you but better than you, and that you probably know alot less than you believe you do.

Dr Strange Stuff
Forum Member
Forum Member

Oh absolutely. The more I learn in this life, the more I realize I don't know. I know it sounds cliche but I find that is the healthiest outlook to have on life and it pushes me to never stop growing. I'm sure there isn't a limit to how much one can learn as well as how much one can grow.
As far as mastering the basics, I can move energy at will sometimes, like when I did the NAP ritual, but i still can't feel energy from crystals or the palm technique I learned from Energy Essentials. Soon.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Dr Strange Stuff wrote:Oh absolutely. The more I learn in this life, the more I realize I don't know. I know it sounds cliche but I find that is the healthiest outlook to have on life and it pushes me to never stop growing. I'm sure there isn't a limit to how much one can learn as well as how much one can grow.
As far as mastering the basics, I can move energy at will sometimes, like when I did the NAP ritual, but i still can't feel energy from crystals or the palm technique I learned from Energy Essentials. Soon.
Eh, some people are more tactile than others when it comes to feeling energy.
Some people feel it as a current, some as a pulse, some as a tingling, and a myriad of other sensations. Other people don't even feel it as a sensation like that but "see" it in their minds, like there's an overlay or a colour to things that have an energetic charge and how the energies differentiate. Some people can literally just see the energy, as if there's some undefined quality that makes it stand out, like it seems as if it should be brighteror more defined or more attention grabbing than what's around it.
So really, you just have to find out how you perceive energy and go from there. Personally, I'm more of a textile person so different energies have different feels to them for me. I have learned how to perceive energies in different ways though, so it is very possible to learn to do so in a variety of ways that isn't your main go-to for it.
The easiest way to start to feel energies from crystals I found is to fill yourself up with energy (doesn't have to be alot, but enough where you feel it in you), and hold onto the crystal, letting yourself become aware of it in your hand (all the while not letting your energy enter the crystal itself), and you should start to feel a resonance from the crystal after a small while (can be a pulsing, current, an undefinable force from it, etc). Though if you are more of a visual person rather than tactile, you just have to channel your own energy (like I said before) and just concentrate on the crystal's form until you perceive a difference.

As for moving energy at will, that's something you should work on so that you can always do it no matter what instead of sometimes, and in more ways than expelling pent up energy into something else.

Dr Strange Stuff
Forum Member
Forum Member

Caerdon wrote: The easiest way to start to feel energies from crystals I found is to fill yourself up with energy (doesn't have to be alot, but enough where you feel it in you), and hold onto the crystal, letting yourself become aware of it in your hand (all the while not letting your energy enter the crystal itself), and you should start to feel a resonance from the crystal after a small while (can be a pulsing, current, an undefinable force from it, etc). Though if you are more of a visual person rather than tactile, you just have to channel your own energy (like I said before) and just concentrate on the crystal's form until you perceive a difference.
Whenever I did the ritual I felt the energy as heat flowing in me them from me, but when I put it in the sigil it seemed to disappear. I don't know if that was the energy going out in the universe to do my bidding, but I have read of being able to "feel" the energy emanating from a charged sigil. practice makes perfect as always. That's a great idea! I'm going to try that later tonight. I always prefer practice to speculation because in magic, another man's practice too often is another man's speculation.
Caerdon wrote: As for moving energy at will, that's something you should work on so that you can always do it no matter what instead of sometimes, and in more ways than expelling pent up energy into something else.
Yes, this is a good point and is a goal that's a little further than charging sigils, but I look forward to the day I can soak up and expel energy at will.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Dr Strange Stuff wrote:
Caerdon wrote: The easiest way to start to feel energies from crystals I found is to fill yourself up with energy (doesn't have to be alot, but enough where you feel it in you), and hold onto the crystal, letting yourself become aware of it in your hand (all the while not letting your energy enter the crystal itself), and you should start to feel a resonance from the crystal after a small while (can be a pulsing, current, an undefinable force from it, etc). Though if you are more of a visual person rather than tactile, you just have to channel your own energy (like I said before) and just concentrate on the crystal's form until you perceive a difference.
Whenever I did the ritual I felt the energy as heat flowing in me them from me, but when I put it in the sigil it seemed to disappear. I don't know if that was the energy going out in the universe to do my bidding, but I have read of being able to "feel" the energy emanating from a charged sigil. practice makes perfect as always. That's a great idea! I'm going to try that later tonight. I always prefer practice to speculation because in magic, another man's practice too often is another man's speculation.
Caerdon wrote: As for moving energy at will, that's something you should work on so that you can always do it no matter what instead of sometimes, and in more ways than expelling pent up energy into something else.
Yes, this is a good point and is a goal that's a little further than charging sigils, but I look forward to the day I can soak up and expel energy at will.
Yeah, if a sigil is charged you generally can tell either by looking at it or touching it, depending how sensitive you are to such matters. Though hmm...i generally don't do rituals so I'm not too sure if the sigil should remain charged and store the energy after it is used in such a ritual or if it is just an icon used to disperse energy in a productive manner and thus doesn't remain charged. I guess it would depend on the effect you where trying to accomplish and the amount of energy needed verses what was provided. Generally my symbols and sigils that I use in spell craft are specific and used more to "tie" energy to something or to reinforce an item's spell work that I placed on it, so they are perpetually charged.

As for the feeling of heat entering you/dispersing from you... that is actually surprisingly common, atleast from what I've been able to gather from those who've mentioned such sensations to me. Personally I feel as if there's a tightness and pressure in me for the most part, though it's been mentioned that there's a noticeable increase in body temperature felt from me, especially the points where I channel energy from myself.

Anyways, PM me and let me know if you want more advice or such for learning more about energy working. I don't know how much I can help with in regards to your personal style of magick practice, but I can always offer you advice on what's worked for me for what you may want to focus on, as well as offer some more knowledge and theories that I have regarding energy work in ways of working with magick (which is a main focus of mine, if you can't tell by now [thumbup] )

Return to “Modern Era Magicks”