Persistent bad luck/Karma, have I been cursed?

Charlie A
Forum Member
Forum Member

Persistent bad luck/Karma, have I been cursed?

Post by Charlie A »

Hi Occultforum,

My name's Charlie.

I am normally not a participator in the occult and do not performs rituals, etc. However, I do believe in karma, some paranormal manifestations, and I'm very open minded and love psychology.

The sheer amount and persistence of unusual negative events in my life has at this point made me question whether my karma is severely out of balance and whether someone has cast a curse on me. Over the last 12 months, many of the relationships with my family and friends (particularly in a professional sense) have disintegrated, everything feels like I'm swimming against a tide and that I have to work against a tide of bad luck. Another reason, other than the amount of things, that I believe I may be cursed is the problems started to occur at around the same time and every time it feels like the problems are resolving and getting better, new problems arise to replace the old ones. This is, of course, the nature of life but the ratio of positive things happening in my life has deceased too.

The problems all seemed to start late November 2015, when somebody pushed me 'accidentally'and I suffered a concussion. Since then, my laptop and other electronic items ceased to work properly (a strong recurring theme), I've suffered with my mood and relationships, and a general sense that everything is more difficult than it used to be and odds aren't in my favour. As I said earlier, this feeling may pass for as long as a month and then come back worse, implying multiple curses may be being used.

I may be a target for curses for multiple reasons, but I'd like to know your advice on how to deal with this situation and reset any bad karma or curses.

Thanks in advance, Charlie.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Persistent bad luck/Karma, have I been cursed?

Post by Desecrated »

You are not the only one who have experienced this. I've linked to a couple of threads that gives you some information on how to deal with bad energy in your life:

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 55&t=38081

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 55&t=37981

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... =4&t=38437

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 55&t=38253

Charlie A
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Charlie A »

Thanks for the links, but first I want to identify if I have indeed been cursed and I can take action from there. What kind of things would confirm that I've been cursed?

Daud
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Daud »

I can help you go through the causality of your karmic problems and give you some cleansing rituals and general advice in this area. PM me so we can talk in private.

Blessings.
"Things derive their being from mutual dependence and are nothing in themselves." -Nagarjuna

"Comprehending beyond good and evil opens the way to perfect skill" Jetsun Milarepa

"Always recognise the dreamlike qualities of life to reduce attachment and aversion." - Jetsun Milarepa

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Charlie A wrote:Thanks for the links, but first I want to identify if I have indeed been cursed and I can take action from there. What kind of things would confirm that I've been cursed?
Easiest way is to do some kind of divination. Tarot cards are a popular way.

Next
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Next »

It doesn't matter if someone has cursed you or not.

Whatever you're going through is dictated astrologically.

Even if you do absolutely nothing in response, it will pass.

The whole point of difficulty is to strip away inauthenticity.

Whatever's not really you is leaving.

Return to “Modern Era Magicks”