NAP video series

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

NAP video series

Post by chowderpope »

Found a fairly new video series that covers the workings of New Avatar Power.

There's one intro video prior to this one but this is where it really starts, and the arrest footage at the beginning is hilarious:
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: NAP video series

Post by chowderpope »

Well, I spent most of the day transcribing the rituals of the NAP and planning a ritual for the morning. Wish me success!
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: NAP video series

Post by chowderpope »

In analyzing the NAP system, it's quickly apparent that he took a bunch of older Rosicrucian and Solomonic rituals and adapted them for a secular audience. I decided I'm not going to use these rituals specifically but am adapting my own system based on the basic mechanics of other popular rituals. I realize that traditional magic systems have the benefit of being tried and true, and being evolved over time by many experimenters, so I will draw from what I see as the foundation of these exercises, but strip them to a more minimal and pragmatic state. The book "Stealing the Fire from Heaven" has been a great inspiration.

Return to “Modern Era Magicks”