Star ,mission and higher astrology in future?

landing
Forum Member
Forum Member

Star ,mission and higher astrology in future?

Post by landing »

Hi friends,
I feel nobody on the other subforum, so i post here better, edit a bit more...
here is a few questions, actually just belong to one big question/human life contract mission ,i spilt it into a few sub questions.
1.some say Sun sign is the life mission/purpose, we made the life contract before we came here, and it is the sun sign to fulfill this mission.
yet others say sun sign doesnt determine, the north node is the real soul mission and must fulfill the north node.
2.some say the south node is the karmic energy , must overcome this problem, south node is not a good energy.
some say the south node isn't really bad, south and north must be balanced, in certain cases the reading even needs to be reversed, which means the south node becomes the life mission.
3.the above is based on modern astrology, have u heard of another
original constellation the ancient one/astrology which has 13 zodiacs? r they similar, which shall we use?
and i also read another web says in future will come a HIGHER astrology /its already existing among very evolved souls just not reveal to the world yet,and the current astrology will no longer be adapt when human soul evolves more higher levels ....
4.when i need to decide a relationship, i shall trust the astrology chart or trust other divination such as Tarot?
5.my sun sign and south node r same, i guess this bring me some more lessons?

Thanks

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Star ,mission and higher astrology in future?

Post by Desecrated »

1.some say Sun sign is the life mission/purpose, we made the life contract before we came here, and it is the sun sign to fulfill this mission.
yet others say sun sign doesnt determine, the north node is the real soul mission and must fulfill the north node.
Your sun sign is your basic.
It's your basic state, your starting point, your basic nature, your fallback state.
Let's say you stump your toe on a piece of furniture. You might try and be a calm person, but if you are a Taurus, you'll probably get angry when that happens.

2.some say the south node is the karmic energy , must overcome this problem, south node is not a good energy.
some say the south node isn't really bad, south and north must be balanced, in certain cases the reading even needs to be reversed, which means the south node becomes the life mission.
Good or bad might be to harsh words. Think of it more like underdeveloped and overdeveloped aspects of your character.

Lets say somebody is really stubborn. That can be "bad", because they can have a hard time changing their opinion (even when they are wrong). But it can also be a "good" thing, because sometime you need to be stubborn and stick to your opinions.
3.the above is based on modern astrology, have u heard of another
original constellation the ancient one/astrology which has 13 zodiacs? r they similar, which shall we use?
Use t one that makes the most sense to you. Not only is there a 12 and a 13 animal zodiac, there are different kind of 12 animal zodiacs, the Indian, the Chinese and the Greek is not the same.
and i also read another web says in future will come a HIGHER astrology /its already existing among very evolved souls just not reveal to the world yet,and the current astrology will no longer be adapt when human soul evolves more higher levels ....
That sounds like something the new age movement would say.

4.when i need to decide a relationship, i shall trust the astrology chart or trust other divination such as Tarot?
Trust the one that gives you the best regular results.
We have this odd thinking in today's society that we have to be masters of everything.
If you can use astrology for divination: Great!, If not, astrology is still a great tool for self discovery.
If you can use the tarot for divination: Great! If not, it's a great tool for self exploration.
If neither of those work, try divination with dice or bird entrails or whatever works for you.
5.my sun sign and south node r same, i guess this bring me some more lessons?
It just means that you'll have to work harder then others if you want to overcome it, OR that you can use it as a real strength to gain what you want.

landing
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by landing »

Thanks, then i will focus on developing my sun sign, i also feel i cant escape this, my sun is the energy of love and harmony and always try to sacrifice etc, but north node is not...

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

landing wrote:Thanks, then i will focus on developing my sun sign, i also feel i cant escape this, my sun is the energy of love and harmony and always try to sacrifice etc, but north node is not...
Well, that is the fun of being alive.
I'm an asshole, but I'm also compelled to help people.
It's that sort of unbalance that creates a personality.
If everything came easy, and everything was in line from the start, whats the point of going on? We would already be at the finish line. We might as well go and die in a ditch and wait or the next life at that point.

Analytic13
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Analytic13 »

I have a cap for astrology.. in terms of the connection of the stars and magical potential!

Return to “Modern Era Magicks”