what are your thoughts on psionics ala uncle chuckie

beero
Forum Member
Forum Member

what are your thoughts on psionics ala uncle chuckie

Post by beero »

Hi what are your thoughts on psionics as taught by charles cosimano 'uncle chuckie' psionic boxes cybershaman software etc
Do you think it enhances results greatly or is it better doing things the traditional way
Myself, I think these things help but I don't have anything to backup this belief its just what I think

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: what are your thoughts on psionics ala uncle chuckie

Post by Kath »

I dunno. never tried them.
I feel like it's a waste of time ...but I'm a bit of a space cadet naturally.
I'm sure it might be useful to some.
even if it doesn't work as advertised, it could function as a magic feather in one's cap.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Never heard of it. Did someone took some ancient concept (or couple of those), threw a bucketful of glitter and glamour, sprinkled of some conspiracy theories on top for a good measure, slapped new and trendier label on it, and made a decent buck of it, again?
Right now I did took a sniff of it, by reading first few pages (10 to be exact) of "basic psionics" pdf from his website, and virtually every sentence there gave me "deja vu".
And now there are apps to enhance psychic abilities?
OK I looked at the app too, and in my professional opinion as (self-proclaimed, self-accredited, self-initiated) technomancer/cybershaman with years of experience in this field, I'm afraid it doesn't look too good, I'm not impressed at all.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Chuckie is using radionics. It is certainly an effective system. For a couple of years I used to assist a radionics practitioner each Sunday morning. I often saw direct results including almost immediate on local weather.

Chuckie wears black glasses on his videos. I went to a radionics conference in London with my friend. None of them wore black glasses.

Radionics is a neutral practice so can be used by both dark and light practitioners.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Cerber wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:09 pm Never heard of it. Did someone took some ancient concept (or couple of those), threw a bucketful of glitter and glamour, sprinkled of some conspiracy theories on top for a good measure, slapped new and trendier label on it, and made a decent buck of it, again?
Right now I did took a sniff of it, by reading first few pages (10 to be exact) of "basic psionics" pdf from his website, and virtually every sentence there gave me "deja vu".
OK I looked at the app too, and in my professional opinion as (self-proclaimed, self-accredited, self-initiated) technomancer/cybershaman with years of experience in this field, I'm afraid it doesn't look too good, I'm not impressed at all.
An app "could" be interesting.

You know the pentagon has a handheld video game which is designed to improve intuition. It's available to any officer, but they don't really push it out to everybody, and I think it's on the "moderately shush" list. They spent quite a lot on making it capable of truly random number generation (it's actually a bit complicated making a machine do random number generation, most computer purposes which seek a random number just reference the millisecond number in the system clock, but that's not really random).

Anyway, it's based on research that both A) people can guess a random variable better than odds would predict. And B) people can get better at guessing a random variable with practice. (which is to say, that the pentagon has long since debunked Mr. Randi).

Anyway, the handheld is designed to improve one's ability with intuitive guesswork, a skill useful in the fog of war.
There's been quite a few different iterations of it over the decades it's been in use.

But based on what I've seen of radionics, I'm guessing it's not that sort of app.

As for radionics having efficacy? I honestly don't know. Chemical, music, hormonal, etc. changes can affect one psychicly (indirectly at least)... so... I'm not closed minded to the idea of radionics. But on the other hand, I haven't seen any proof of it either, and there's never been a shortage of BS in the occult ;-)

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

After a while it was discovered that a radionics machine was not necessary. The wiring diagram on a piece of paper worked just as well.

Of course when I found out about that, I did not bother with the wiring diagram either - just using numbers, colors, concepts and intent.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Amor wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:34 pm After a while it was discovered that a radionics machine was not necessary. The wiring diagram on a piece of paper worked just as well.

Of course when I found out about that, I did not bother with the wiring diagram either - just using numbers, colors, concepts and intent.
If that's broadly true for radionics, and not just one person's experience with it.
Then that would be that magic feather.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Kath wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:46 pm
Cerber wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:09 pm Never heard of it. Did someone took some ancient concept (or couple of those), threw a bucketful of glitter and glamour, sprinkled of some conspiracy theories on top for a good measure, slapped new and trendier label on it, and made a decent buck of it, again?
An app "could" be interesting.

You know the pentagon has a handheld video game which is designed to improve intuition. It's available to any officer, but they don't really push it out to everybody, and I think it's on the "moderately shush" list. They spent quite a lot on making it capable of truly random number generation (it's actually a bit complicated making a machine do random number generation, most computer purposes which seek a random number just reference the millisecond number in the system clock, but that's not really random).

Anyway, it's based on research that both A) people can guess a random variable better than odds would predict. And B) people can get better at guessing a random variable with practice. (which is to say, that the pentagon has long since debunked Mr. Randi).

Anyway, the handheld is designed to improve one's ability with intuitive guesswork, a skill useful in the fog of war.
There's been quite a few different iterations of it over the decades it's been in use.

But based on what I've seen of radionics, I'm guessing it's not that sort of app.

As for radionics having efficacy? I honestly don't know. Chemical, music, hormonal, etc. changes can affect one psychicly (indirectly at least)... so... I'm not closed minded to the idea of radionics. But on the other hand, I haven't seen any proof of it either, and there's never been a shortage of BS in the occult ;-)
Hmm I remain sceptical on these things.
I remember not so long ago "remote viewing" was all the rave, supposedly based on secret CIA research or something, supposedly research was very successful in some cases, not so much in other cases. There was a time when even I was fascinated with it, many years before I developed my own AP practices, meditations etc. And after I did develop all those things, I began to understand what they were doing (at least I believe I do), and why it could never really succeed. Because when I looked back at it, already having my own "portfolio" of experiments and experiences, on very fundamental level they are doing same thing as me, just their practices "superficial", partial, so they get images but they never project fully, so never get the chance to get the feel for where do they project exactly. If they did, it wouldn't take long to start noticing all kinds of inconsistencies with physical known reality, and wouldn't take long for them to realize they were not projecting in to, or "remote viewing" physical reality, only projections of it, and while astral plane can be and look very similar to physical one, it's never exact copy. Buildings can look as they are and not as they were, some residential places might be completely levelled down and made in to some park years ago, while on astral plane there might still be tower blocks, houses and whatnot, or the opposite, completely nothing in astral plane, but plenty of stuff on the physical plane, just for some reason that has not yet projected. And so on.
So I don't believe CIA or pentagon or darpa can develop anything in that area, ever, because they hire very smart, highly educated who are just too grounded to physical reality over decades of conditioning through our modern western education system. And I personally don't think these kinds of metaphysical things has any practical military application for physical reality due to all kinds of fundamental limitations. Maybe after years of experiments they began to realize that too.
I believe it's possible to "foresee possible and probable futures", I don't believe in anyone's, be mortal or immortal ability to predict "certain future". If my guides tell me, you gonna be in such and such place, meet such and such people and will do such and such things - that's not future prediction, that just "work schedule", list of things they have arranged. If such arrangements fail to manifest, that just means some of their arrangements fall apart for whatever reason, too bad for them.
If higher up planes "astral chatrooms" for the last decades talk about nothing else but the incoming cataclysmic event, it's not "certain future" prediction either, it's merely a probability, a result of bunch of complicated science and math, math and science decent enough to foresee some thing incoming from a good distance, but not quite good enough yet to prevent anything in such short notice. It's all statistical mathematics, astral mathematics, even maybe divine mathematics, but still all just math. No future, even the most probable, is ever written in stone.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Cerber wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:18 am... If they did, it wouldn't take long to start noticing all kinds of inconsistencies with physical known reality,...
Parallel universes is perhaps just another name for parallel timelines.

I have had a bit of trouble with parallel timelines with objects disappearing from very obvious positions (otherwise empty kitchen bench) and reappearing a few hours later in the same place with no one else in the house. And, yes I did test for poltergeists and there were none in detectable range.

I think I was the one that left and returned. If only I could control that.

Parallel timelines are commonly experienced in dreams where we meet humans we know well but they look quite differently in the dream.
Cerber wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:18 am...
So I don't believe CIA or pentagon or darpa can develop anything in that area, ever, .
"ever" is quite a long time.

Here is an autobiography by one of the main designers of the US push into deep space. He constantly reports visions being given to him by his telepathic secretaries to provide immediate solutions to engineering problems.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Selected-Extr ... B01IK2N38U

The book can easily be found as a free pdf.

For a broader and much later perspective

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086MKQJQ7?bi ... s_rwt_tkin
Cerber wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:18 am... I don't believe in anyone's, be mortal or immortal ability to predict "certain future".
Although Google seems to suppress results there are quite a few accounts of time wars and more recently of time force established to correct interference with timelines. Apparently friendly aliens have had enough of fixing our time problems and have trained some Earth humans.

https://www.cosmicnews.org/2019/05/10/i ... of-wonder/

Trump pushed for release of US Navy space craft patents and a small selection were released. The US Navy runs one of the deep space fleets, those craft being quite similar to submarines.

" creation of a “Spacetime Modification Weapon.” Per the Navy’s own internal documents, this weapon could “make the Hydrogen bomb seem more like a firecracker, in comparison.”"

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/reboo ... ons-177310

How wonderful it would be to have freedom of thought - but there is much adverse technology to overcome first!

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Kath wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:03 pm
Amor wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:34 pm After a while it was discovered that a radionics machine was not necessary. The wiring diagram on a piece of paper worked just as well.

If that's broadly true for radionics, and not just one person's experience with it.
Then that would be that magic feather.
There may well be some preconditions. Having the relevant elementals like the practitioner is a great help. Apart from other issues, their free cooperation reduces the chances of adverse karma being generated.

Also elementals quickly get bored doing things that are not their purpose - hence beginner's luck.

Elementals need to have an on-going reason to continue cooperation. Forcing them is dangerous for those that cannot control those planes of existence. Even then the elementals have greater sponsors.

It is better to work with love and soft intent.

As a side comment, there are plenty of alien encounters that mention that those specific craft were alive. Who needs a computer when your craft likes you?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:21 am
Cerber wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:18 am... If they did, it wouldn't take long to start noticing all kinds of inconsistencies with physical known reality,...
Parallel universes is perhaps just another name for parallel timelines.

I have had a bit of trouble with parallel timelines with objects disappearing from very obvious positions (otherwise empty kitchen bench) and reappearing a few hours later in the same place with no one else in the house. And, yes I did test for poltergeists and there were none in detectable range.

I think I was the one that left and returned. If only I could control that.

Parallel timelines are commonly experienced in dreams where we meet humans we know well but they look quite differently in the dream.
Possible, but since I personally have not experienced anything that would strongly indicate parallel physical realities, I have no opinion on it.
I only experienced AP/OBE realities, and those are not physical, while usually being connected to our current physical reality, in some way, often in some obscure way. And conclusions I was able to make from those personal experiences and experiments, seem to explain most if not all of those "inconsistencies" I personally observed.
In my personal gnosis astral plane is not a "uniform reality", it's more like a foam of realities, many, infinite number of bubbles of all sizes, bubble worlds, pocket realities, can call it many different ways, some can be similar, other can be very different, some "harder"/heavier than others, but neither is very "solid", at least no where near the "hardness" of our know physical reality.
Object seemingly disappearing or them being not where I'm certain I left them, but such things I usually I write off as my own personal mind glitches.
Cerber wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:18 am...
So I don't believe CIA or pentagon or darpa can develop anything in that area, ever, .
"ever" is quite a long time.

Here is an autobiography by one of the main designers of the US push into deep space. He constantly reports visions being given to him by his telepathic secretaries to provide immediate solutions to engineering problems.
"Ever" is a long time. But depends on perspective. Since I expect those organization to cease their existence fairly soon, ever is not very long time. "CIA will not discover anything, simply because there won't be any CIA".. Well "soon" might be decades, but even a century or so, is not a very long time, in the grand scheme of things :P
Cerber wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:18 am... I don't believe in anyone's, be mortal or immortal ability to predict "certain future".
Although Google seems to suppress results there are quite a few accounts of time wars and more recently of time force established to correct interference with timelines. Apparently friendly aliens have had enough of fixing our time problems and have trained some Earth humans.
I don't believe that, I heard the stories though, I just never personally met anyone like that. I've seen or interacted with entities of "extraterrestrial origins", well in some sense almost any entity/spirit out there could qualify as "extraterrestrial", but some are a bit more inline with what most people would imagine hearing that word "extraterrestrial". And all of them crushed my fantasies about any kind of greater benevolence in this galaxy. All I was shown by them was ruins of their worlds. "This is our past, but your future" they say. While they do have some advance knowledge, it's not very useful for us in this stage. Plus I hear angelic realms already been feeding humans with advance science for the past century or two, earth science already been advancing faster than our ability to use it responsibly, but maybe in the times ahead it's worth the risk.
So my point is, it's hard for me to choose what to trust, it's hard to trust other people's testimonies and believes on internet or in books, if my own experiences contradict those ideas and testimonies. Not saying it's impossible, but so far, for me personally, it seems to be unlikely for some benevolent extraterrestrial species to even exist, who would be sincerely deeply concerned about well-being of earthlings.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Cerber wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:12 pm it's hard for me to choose what to trust
Quite so. Most humans believe whatever supports their existing beliefs. This is because self-esteem is the core asset of the intelligence that drives the personality. That intelligence often prefers that:

- the body die rather than admit being wrong about diet and lifestyle
- relationships fail rather than admit personality defects
- spiritual contact is faked rather than surrender to the soul.

Still, the spiritual scientist is always looking for experimental protocols for testing propositions.

An important step is recognizing that "truth" is a reification. The quality of being true (to some reference) is turned into a noun, independent of context.

Once that is recognized, any statement to be tested needs to be put in a valid context.

For example when deciding to trust a person we may take several steps:

- identifying the dominant intelligence(s) in the person
- establishing whether the dominant intelligences believe the proposition (are sincere)
- identifying the context(s) in which the intelligences are considering the proposition/intent/event
- evaluating the p/i/e in those contexts
- identifying other contexts in which the p/i/e might exist
- identifying more effective/efficient p/i/e
- etc

There are more sophisticated processes for establishing/measuring trueness and sincerity but familiarity can sometimes lead to errors there.

A few years ago I had minor turn and was in the hospital for observation. After a few hours of electronically monitored blood pressure, the nurse wheeled in a sphygmomanometer with a tall column of mercury and measured my pressure by direct physics with no electronics or software to interfere.

Similarly the spiritual scientist, periodically needs to calibrate more sophisticated processes.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

When it comes to trusting what other see, hear, experience and their interpretation..
As an example, there was one close friend I usually trusted a lot. A practitioner. Once they saw a bad dream about something very important to me, and their interpretations was disturbing to me, and I had hard time believe it, but those seemed reasonable on the surface. In such times I'm supposed to take time, put effort, go out there my self and check it my self, see and hear my self. But at that time I was under a lot of pressure at work and family things. And that was not something I just pull a card and trust echoes of my own minds trying to find the right answer, but I felt I had no time nor energy to restart my meditations and focus on those for few days (my practices aren't just push a button and we fly).
But they foresee horrible things, and their interpretations, what actually it means, what about to happen, why and how to prevent it - all that was unthinkable. And yet after a day or two I start to seriously think of following their recommendation even if reluctantly, but just in case they are right, was about to do the unthinkable, Cutting certain connections rudely under mere suspicion that those may be harmful. But the last moment I decided, that no, can't do such thing just like that, at very least they deserve my full attention before I start doing the unthinkable, even if for a greater good supposedly. So I just shutdown all other stressors, work and family, completely ignored for few days and just went all out, and I did meet all the people I needed to meet, I heard their worries and thoughts, and even more so, I was there when what was foreseen began to unfold in front of my eyes.
And it turned out, it was correct, in certain symbolic sense only, the dream was "true", but the presentation and interpretation was light years off the marks and if I'd done what was recommended, I'd have made things much worse. And after it, even to this day I still feel ashamed by the fact there was a moment I actually considered doing the thing I was about to do. From then I never trusted another mind, friend or not, not even my own, at least not 100%, and I trained my mind for years to minimise distortions of data, but others I will never be able to actually trust outright, no matter their credentials. I'm always willing to consider things that other people see and experience as a possibility, but "by default" I'd assume even if baseline data is correct, their minds presentation of it, and their interpretations of it, mostly likely is off by good margin. It's not just dreams are mostly just brain generated CGI, visions too, at least to good extent.
And since there is no easy way to measure "distortion level" of somebody else's mind, I just pretty much completely locked my self out these days, even with knowing the risk of just relying on my self, still seems a little less risky, at least from most recent past experiences. For the time being.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Amor wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:14 pm Still, the spiritual scientist is always looking for experimental protocols for testing propositions.

An important step is recognizing that "truth" is a reification. The quality of being true (to some reference) is turned into a noun, independent of context.

Once that is recognized, any statement to be tested needs to be put in a valid context.

For example when deciding to trust a person we may take several steps:

- identifying the dominant intelligence(s) in the person
- establishing whether the dominant intelligences believe the proposition (are sincere)
- identifying the context(s) in which the intelligences are considering the proposition/intent/event
- identifying other contexts in which the p/i/e might exist
- identifying more effective/efficient p/i/e
- etc

There are more sophisticated processes for establishing/measuring trueness and sincerity but familiarity can sometimes lead to errors there.

A few years ago I had minor turn and was in the hospital for observation. After a few hours of electronically monitored blood pressure, the nurse wheeled in a sphygmomanometer with a tall column of mercury and measured my pressure by direct physics with no electronics or software to interfere.

Similarly the spiritual scientist, periodically needs to calibrate more sophisticated processes.
And if there's no dominant intelligence in the person? but rather a sort of informal committee of the facets of mind? I wonder if that makes a person less trustworthy due to the nature of committees. Or more trustworthy due to the lack of hidden or repressed influential variables?
I lean towards the latter, but I may be biased.

Personally I mostly trust someone who is highly reluctant to agree to commitments, or make assertions. Because it's a very blatant sign that they take them quite seriously.
(mostly though, I can read when a person is fibbing, to an absurdly intrusive degree, so I'm mostly only thrown off by people who genuinely believe things which aren't true, as it kinda registers as 'true~ish' to my senses)

"truth" is a wildly abused word I think. It's a sort of hubris, asserting a thought as 'true' in any absolute sense. There's a large swath of things which I would call "apparent enough to act upon" but I'm very reluctant to apply any absolutist framing to them.

I tend to view the reifying of thought as the express path to warping one's sense of their surroundings. It is altogether WAY too easy to let our ideas of things supplant our direct and undiluted experience of things.
Last edited by Kath on Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Cerber wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:12 pm I don't believe that, I heard the stories though, I just never personally met anyone like that. I've seen or interacted with entities of "extraterrestrial origins", well in some sense almost any entity/spirit out there could qualify as "extraterrestrial", but some are a bit more inline with what most people would imagine hearing that word "extraterrestrial". And all of them crushed my fantasies about any kind of greater benevolence in this galaxy. All I was shown by them was ruins of their worlds. "This is our past, but your future" they say. While they do have some advance knowledge, it's not very useful for us in this stage. Plus I hear angelic realms already been feeding humans with advance science for the past century or two, earth science already been advancing faster than our ability to use it responsibly, but maybe in the times ahead it's worth the risk.
So my point is, it's hard for me to choose what to trust, it's hard to trust other people's testimonies and believes on internet or in books, if my own experiences contradict those ideas and testimonies. Not saying it's impossible, but so far, for me personally, it seems to be unlikely for some benevolent extraterrestrial species to even exist, who would be sincerely deeply concerned about well-being of earthlings.
I've never seen a UFO, nor an alien (at least not in any corporeal sense).
And I'm not very inclined to believe things I have no experience with.
But my parents did see a UFO. And they're not "into UFOs" in any way at all.

Also, I grew up in and around aerospace and military aviation, and my father personally worked on wide range of projects at what would be a 'moderate' security level. If it flies or goes into space, he's seen it, inside and out, at least anything public. So when he says "UFO", he certainly doesn't mean "I was easily confused by a cloud or a weather balloon". I kinda think my parents would have been rather anti-UFO ideologically, due to their religious inclinations. He wouldn't have used the term lightly.

The one he saw went over a nearby military base, it was seen by at least several hundred people. But it was "memory holed", there's no news articles or web site references, although initially there was a local paper write up, but that got un-archived.

I saw nothing, I was not present. But I'm inclined to take his word for it. Also he probably got the best view of it, since he went and got a rifle with a scope to get a better look at it. I did personally see the local newspaper article, and did personally see that the article got 'disappeared', when I went to dig it up again later.

The local consensus was that it wasn't "alien" but just something really fancy that the USAF made (probably, maybe). But he was not convinced. Basically he said there's nothing even remotely like it at his company (one of the biggest aerospace companies in the world). Not just different in design, but he had no inkling of how it would even function with our understanding of physics. And that if any competing company could make something like that, then his own company should be long since put out of business by that competitor. He considered the possibility (based on past work in military intelligence) that it was an elaborate "show", like a magic trick, to make near-peer adversarial nations feel less enthusiastic about being aggressive. But that doesn't fit with deleting all record of the local newspaper article on it.

Anyway. Many years later, I did notice an entity covertly watching myself and a boyfriend of mine at his apartment. What struck me as odd, was that it looked just like a "gray alien" as per the fiction stereotype. I certainly wasn't thinking anything, nor consuming any fiction around that time, which would taint my impression in that direction. I almost laughed at it's appearance (in the mind's eye), since it was the last thing I would have expected. I was "undiplomatic". At that time I kinda considered 'lurking/snooping' to be an annoying behavior pattern in an entity. The entity's cognition was a non-verbal equivalent of "oh crap", and it withdrew immediately. In hindsight, I should have been more easy going and engaged it in dialogue.

One last bit of evidence, was in a book, written by a guy who claims he was abducted (fairly famous book really). I read part of it in my teens, but didn't finish it, as it wasn't really a significant interest of mine. Anyway, the bit which strikes me as interesting though, is that when he describes the first incident of abduction which he recalled (he claimed it happened numerous times before he recalled it), his description of events contained a tiny detail... it was thanksgiving, and they had eaten cranberries with their meal. He described numerous foods, and just painted a picture of events, he drew no attention at all to the cranberries. But some 10 years later I find out while reading some extraneous science journal, that cranberries or cranberry juice can interact strongly with a fairly wide range of drugs, including in some cases interfering with anesthesiology like used in surgery. So it kinda stood out to me that on the night of his supposed first "remembered" abduction, he had in his system something which could interfere with drugs make you unconscious. The fact that he never asserted any relationship or significance to this, makes me think he was not aware he had some corroborating evidence in his account that he was oblivious to (which is, I think, somewhat credibility-lending to his account). Then again, cranberries can make some medications more potent than normal, causing you to get unexpectedly 'high' too :P

So I was once kinda "aliens? sure, somewhere out there, but none visiting here" in attitude about it, but these days I'm more 50/50 on the topic.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Years ago I decided one Friday that I wanted to see an alien.

The following Monday I was in a large shopping complex and saw a tall thin younger man with extremely pale white skin and dark hair walking towards me. His eyes were white with black pupils - quite strange.

I suspected he was alien and immediately controlled my thoughts so that he would not know that I had spotted him.

As he walked past me, very close, I could see that his irises were actually extremely pale blue - almost white.

A few days later I went back into the energy field of the event to do some testing and was satisfied that he was an artificial entity.

In the tests he did not seem to detect I had recognized him.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Kath wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:51 am
Cerber wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:12 pm I don't believe that, I heard the stories though, I just never personally met anyone like that. I've seen or interacted with entities of "extraterrestrial origins", well in some sense almost any entity/spirit out there could qualify as "extraterrestrial", but some are a bit more inline with what most people would imagine hearing that word "extraterrestrial". And all of them crushed my fantasies about any kind of greater benevolence in this galaxy. All I was shown by them was ruins of their worlds. "This is our past, but your future" they say. While they do have some advance knowledge, it's not very useful for us in this stage. Plus I hear angelic realms already been feeding humans with advance science for the past century or two, earth science already been advancing faster than our ability to use it responsibly, but maybe in the times ahead it's worth the risk.
I've never seen a UFO, nor an alien (at least not in any corporeal sense).
And I'm not very inclined to believe things I have no experience with.
But my parents did see a UFO. And they're not "into UFOs" in any way at all.

Also, I grew up in and around aerospace and military aviation, and my father personally worked on wide range of projects at what would be a 'moderate' security level. If it flies or goes into space, he's seen it, inside and out, at least anything public. So when he says "UFO", he certainly doesn't mean "I was easily confused by a cloud or a weather balloon". I kinda think my parents would have been rather anti-UFO ideologically, due to their religious inclinations. He wouldn't have used the term lightly.

The one he saw went over a nearby military base, it was seen by at least several hundred people. But it was "memory holed", there's no news articles or web site references, although initially there was a local paper write up, but that got un-archived.

I saw nothing, I was not present. But I'm inclined to take his word for it. Also he probably got the best view of it, since he went and got a rifle with a scope to get a better look at it. I did personally see the local newspaper article, and did personally see that the article got 'disappeared', when I went to dig it up again later.

The local consensus was that it wasn't "alien" but just something really fancy that the USAF made (probably, maybe). But he was not convinced. Basically he said there's nothing even remotely like it at his company (one of the biggest aerospace companies in the world). Not just different in design, but he had no inkling of how it would even function with our understanding of physics. And that if any competing company could make something like that, then his own company should be long since put out of business by that competitor. He considered the possibility (based on past work in military intelligence) that it was an elaborate "show", like a magic trick, to make near-peer adversarial nations feel less enthusiastic about being aggressive. But that doesn't fit with deleting all record of the local newspaper article on it.

Anyway. Many years later, I did notice an entity covertly watching myself and a boyfriend of mine at his apartment. What struck me as odd, was that it looked just like a "gray alien" as per the fiction stereotype. I certainly wasn't thinking anything, nor consuming any fiction around that time, which would taint my impression in that direction. I almost laughed at it's appearance (in the mind's eye), since it was the last thing I would have expected. I was "undiplomatic". At that time I kinda considered 'lurking/snooping' to be an annoying behavior pattern in an entity. The entity's cognition was a non-verbal equivalent of "oh crap", and it withdrew immediately. In hindsight, I should have been more easy going and engaged it in dialogue.
Well the key words in my post were "..who would be sincerely deeply concerned about well-being of earthlings". When I hear about some "Galactic Federation of Light and Rainbows", or about some "higher vibration extraterrestrial beings" in our physical reality who come here to help us ascend in to greater wisdom with hope that humanity soon will join them as a member if some idealistic galactic organization, spreading peace and unconditional love across the cosmos.. Or something along the lines and vibes. Those notions, no i do not believe anything like that to be even remote possibility, personally.
I don't believe there are physical aliens that genuinely able and willing and wishing to help us in any way anywhere near our solar system. There amy be willing, there maybe able, there maybe wishing. But all 3 together in combination? - nope.
But if the question is of these:
"Do I believe there is highly intelligent extraterrestrial life out there in physical form in our physical galaxy?" - yes sure, to think otherwise doesn't make sense to me.
"Do I believe physical aliens physically visit earth, or even live here, travelled here in physical spaceships?" - possible, no idea, never met any in person to the best of my knowledge. And because UFO stands for "unidentified flying object", so to say i saw an ufo is the same as to say "I saw something flying and don't know exactly what it was", which is applies to most of the things in the sky, just most of the time we can make educated guesses.
"Do I believe non physical aliens visit earth astrally, or even live here?" - Yeah, sure, loads. I'm meeting regularly some of them.
"Do I believe "aliens spirits" live here as humans, incarnated as one of local fauna and flora?" - Sure, that too, I've dated some of those once or twice. Those are not very hard to recognize, with their "humanity" being usually only skin deep.

One last bit of evidence, was in a book, written by a guy who claims he was abducted (fairly famous book really). I read part of it in my teens, but didn't finish it, as it wasn't really a significant interest of mine. Anyway, the bit which strikes me as interesting though, is that when he describes the first incident of abduction which he recalled (he claimed it happened numerous times before he recalled it), his description of events contained a tiny detail... it was thanksgiving, and they had eaten cranberries with their meal. He described numerous foods, and just painted a picture of events, he drew no attention at all to the cranberries. But some 10 years later I find out while reading some extraneous science journal, that cranberries or cranberry juice can interact strongly with a fairly wide range of drugs, including in some cases interfering with anesthesiology like used in surgery. So it kinda stood out to me that on the night of his supposed first "remembered" abduction, he had in his system something which could interfere with drugs make you unconscious. The fact that he never asserted any relationship or significance to this, makes me think he was not aware he had some corroborating evidence in his account that he was oblivious to (which is, I think, somewhat credibility-lending to his account). Then again, cranberries can make some medications more potent than normal, causing you to get unexpectedly 'high' too :P
Hmm not sure, but I'd be willing to bet 5 bucks it's more likely the latter :P

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Many years ago I was camping in the French Alps with my girl friend. We were in a tent at the side of a very quiet road - no traffic apart from us.

In the morning she said that during the night a very bright light had come into the tent, so strong she thought the tent would catch alight. That was all she said.

I did not wake but that is common in such events.

She never mentioned the event again.

Years later I discovered she was quite secretive and have wondered if the event resulted in some programming of her.

Of course humans have technology quite suited to abductions. Indeed, many abductees when under later hypnosis have reported that the aliens all spoke German.

" Legendary contactee George Adamski had reported several times overhearing the Venusians speaking German and later Everett Clarke reported German speaking aliens landing in the field behind his house. Around the same time Reinhold Schmidt reporting a landing in Nebraska and actually conversed with the “Nordic” crew in German."
http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/2013/07 ... ys-really/

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Cerber wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:38 pm "Galactic Federation of Light and Rainbows"
hehehe, that sort of vibe is all too common.
Whether it's aliens, or mysticism, or religion, or magical practice, etc.
When people start talking and add a great deal of narrative detail... it kinda gets painfully obvious they're just masturbating their creative juices. Even if at some later point they've half-convinced themselves that what they're saying is factual.

There are X number of planes, with Y number of factions, and Z hierarchy, etc. That all too familiar ring of someone pretending to know things.

vs the more realistic "I experienced X, the veracity of my perceived experience seems fairly high, and I lean towards interpreting it as Y".

They seem to stick to any non-concrete area of interest (occult, religion, aliens, conspiracy groups, etc.) like flies on feces. And they're extremely outspoken in prosthelytizing.

I notice they also really tend towards latching on to 'numerical significance' in crafting their paradigm. Why is that? Is that just a common human neurosis?

What are people like that thinking? I'm usually fairly observant regarding the thoughts flitting through others, but I tend to think people like that sound kinda stupid, and my emotional engagement is enough to cloud my sensation of what they're thinking. They have a similar aroma as those who tell falsehoods in the belief it's socially cool, but it has a different uh, aftertaste.

Is it just a craving for things to be more interesting? A narcissism built on laying claim to knowing secret things? A lack of integrity in the cognitive border between imagination and reality? Seems maybe it touches loosely on the personal validation fallacy maybe too?
I could kinda grok the desire to know secret things, but if they don't 'actually' know what they know, then wtf are they doing?

They also feel vaguely similar to the "oh yeah, me too!" people, who kinda bend over backwards to relate any experience you've shared with their own experiences, even if it's not at all related. Although I think that last group is just a lack of restraint with a fairly normal human reflex. That's a lot more understandable. I'm only noting that there's some element of kinda similar cogito-vibe present in that.

Actually this phenomenon also reminds me of the way people almost always know the answers (deep down) to their most pressing questions and concerns. I could make a living at doing the stereotypical psychic thing without any f'ing sense at all of what's going on in their life, because the things people want to know, they already know, you just have to rip it out of where they buried it in their mind.

I dunno, people are nuts. I guess the brain wiring to be creative with abstraction is kinda key to the whole advancement of knowledge and technology, but it clearly doesn't always work right.

I guess i'm rambling off topic, sorry :)

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Well I'm a strong believer matrix is analogue, not digital.
So whenever some John or Jane comes up to me with very precise numbers about anything - it's-a NO from me..

But despite that, personally, I'm not overly bothered with contradicting belief out there. I hear there are people for whom "Flying Spaghetti Monster" is a serious religion, and that's perfectly fine with me.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> I'm a strong believer matrix is analogue, not digital.

It is good to have strong beliefs.

Meanwhile:

"Pythagoras ...said, "Numbers are alive and are the creation tools of the Universe."
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2657601

Certainly the aliveness of numbers became obvious to me when working as an econometrician - and also when using radionics.

Numbers get quite shitty when misused!

I recall a more senior co-worker using an equation with monthly data on one side and quarterly on the other. He had no sense that he was forcing lunar data into a solar cycle. Eventually he contacted a world authority he knew, who put him right. As it happened his memory of that lasted barely a day. Such is human progress!

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:28 am > I'm a strong believer matrix is analogue, not digital.

It is good to have strong beliefs.

Meanwhile:

"Pythagoras ...said, "Numbers are alive and are the creation tools of the Universe."
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2657601

Certainly the aliveness of numbers became obvious to me when working as an econometrician - and also when using radionics.

Numbers get quite shitty when misused!

I recall a more senior co-worker using an equation with monthly data on one side and quarterly on the other. He had no sense that he was forcing lunar data into a solar cycle. Eventually he contacted a world authority he knew, who put him right. As it happened his memory of that lasted barely a day. Such is human progress!
I'm software developer, I love numbers, exact numbers, I love it when
3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944 = 3141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944
And yet I still believe universe is analogue. Paradoxes everywhere.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Try listening to the numbers

There is a famous modeler that on occasion has predicted market crashes 30 years ahead to the exact day.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

I'm with cerberus on this one.

numerical units are arbitrary unitized abstractions of reality.
they can be incredibly useful!
but they are not the substance of the underlying thing. and are an artifact in the eye of the beholder, not the beheld.

In a sense, pythagoreans (the cult) in my view fell into a sort of "idolatry of labels" trap (which humans are prone to do).
People habitually start talking to their reductive symbols and their concepts of beings, instead of to the ineffable being itself.
we slip too deeply into our abstractions sometimes.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Perhaps dealing with the bodies/magnitudes of numbers is not the same as dealing with their soul qualities or the intents carried by their spirits

Return to “Modern Era Magicks”