The Nevid

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The Nevid

Post by CCoburn »

Like that dude(Brad Wesley) said in Roadhouse : play something with some balls. Not sure if he did, but I will.

In this next track the good demon brings to light another element of creation containing variation, depth, or, measurement that may also be considered as an additional dimension of existence. That of...

Feeling.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Nevid - Entrance And Extance - Eternity -

Consciousness and time are one in the same. Two sides of the same coin. Remove one or the other; the coin ceases to exist.

Death is entrance to eternity. Collapsing the dimension of time. Regardless of duration pertaining to the macrocosm, whether it be hours to aeons...

The extant one shall experience but a single moment. All existing at once.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- Watchers -

I do not believe in a primordial god that is open for mundane communication, but I do believe that there are entities, or, intermediaries, between us and it...

Watching...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

\ The Nevid /

Stephen Hawking called it the "Singularity". The 'thing' that did not exist 'anywhere', for there was 'nowhere' for it to exist.

I call it the Nevid. A primordial point of consciousness that is the mind of God expanding within itself.

A mental menagerie of the primordial thus fortifying the hermetic axiom : All is mind.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

\ The Nevid /

So just to reiterate. It is quite natural for us four dimensional beings to conceptualize a default state of existence being that of limitless space, when in fact that could not be further from the truth.

There is no space. There never was. There is only the illusion of space that was created within the mind of the primordial.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

And so it is, the solemn seed of the primordial, always, and forever, cast to the winds of eternity, and the sounds of silence...

in nigrum holoserica mare silentium

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

...nothing.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- Primordial Dreams -

Speaking of energy, most use the term loosely. Some would call electricity energy; not me, technically it isn't.

You have the four fundamental forces of nature which are energy, as far as I know. Some believe these were unified into a singular superforce prior to the aethereal expansion...

Which just sounds like another way of saying the limitless light from nothing. If this is not the acausal; unmoved mover, it's about as close as you can get.

In this context everything is formulated via this abstract energy. Referring back to Einstein who stated reality as illusion, albeit a persistent one, and Tesla who believed that energy, frequency, and vibration were key to unlocking the secrets of the universe. Conclusion...

It's all just a dream, wake up.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

\ The Nevid /

The eternal serpent forever subjecting my father to a suffocating hell ad infinitum. There was a way, yes...

God is glorious, as always. Supreme omnipotent being that it is. Well done father.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

\ The Nevid /

Who is thee that pierce and peereth beyond the veils? Only the madman knows...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I don't know why I like it. I just do...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- Six -

The six sephiroth of Yetzirah with Tiphareth at center forms a perfect hexagram directly in the middle of the tree. The legion of Seraphim corresponds to the fifth emanation, and the top left point of the hexagram.

The Seraphim are sometimes referred to as the guardians of Gods' presence. Which may also be interpreted as saying that they are guardians of the abyss, and yields a familiar HGA acronym. Although in this context representing Holy Guardians (of the) Abyss...

The SIXTH sephirah of Yetzirah surrounded by SIX holy spheres. The SIX points of the hexagram with the Sun at center. The fiery serpents above each having SIX wings.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- Perfect -

I can conceive of the progressive rippling effect; oscillations through the ages of rhythmic emanations bubbling up through the aeons of time and resulting in this sweet little pinnacle of perfectness.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- Rhythm -

Anabolizing and materializing the waveform from nothingness to complete realization. Consciousness has a knack for rhythm. Good girl.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Nevid - Sons -

Relative to Earth. Given the precise location and thermodynamics of this colossal fireball suspended in the aether; its' most convenient stability. I can only conclude...

And I'm lovin' it.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Nevid -

Only that which does not have a beginning does not have an end; that which is eternal. The sporadic flow of nothingness into somethingness, so elegant; pure magic, but beware...

Its' elegance fashions a hammer that smashes reason.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

The Unmoved Mover

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Nevid - The Magical Properties of Earthly Pigments -

Conditioned to think of paint or pigment as color, but it's actually more of a magical substance that alters the frequency of rebounding light waves. Paint has no actual color, but its material composition is magical in that it can transform ambient energy(normally white light), which results in a metaphorical pouring out of color into the microcosm via the visual mechanism.

- ergo - magic in plain sight. No pun intended.

- i.e. the beauty, the aesthetics of color, and the pigments whose function serve as medium for the resulting energetic(serpentine) energy waves that propagate the terrestrial and aethereal medium - collectively the Iseal, or, spacetime medium.

One may call it science, but in all actuality, it is a single facet of an ultimate, and for all intents and purposes, ineffable illusion that goes to the core of existence, and beyond...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

\ The Nevid /

If we cannot even grasp such fundamental and rudimentary concepts such as the true nature of being. What exactly that means. Where it resides. From where it comes and to where it goes, then exactly, how much should we truly presume to know, if anything.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Nevid - By Virtue Of Eternity -

Things come and go, but from where do they come, and where do they go...

A single facet of the infinite manifested in the context of unbounded diversity. In what time; in what place. Does eternity even yield a time, or infinity a place. Another illusion from nowhere, this emergent nothingness. Ineffable, but still we write...

This individuality considered as illusion; an extension of the limitless, of the Absolute. If the alpha and omega be God, then this be the process which encapsulates these. A dream from nothing, of God itself; further perpetuated.

It is not what we are now that is most important, but what we are a part of, forever.

Maestro...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Nevid - Broken Time - A Prelude To Music -

The inquiry begins here for me, which may or may not be related to the article (which has been omitted), and everything else. So this would be time that relates specifically to the macrocosm, or, universe.

Is it broken? Well, I would say it is infinitely fragmented. It starts and stops, ergo the fragments.

I believe there is an eternity of finite linear time segments that are forever perpetuated without beginning or end. An infinity of universes that are a function of the acausal.

So the broken, or, fragmenting of time, as one example, occurs when the universe is regressed to a point just prior to the aethereal expansion which marks the beginning of space and time.

With space and time removed from this context what you end up with is a static eternal (frozen) state of nothingness. Now you are in the realm of the acausal with laws which I presume are akin to the quantum realm. Which seems reasonable since the universe has now been reduced to a zero volume, or zero dimensional point of consciousness, or, a Godseed.

And this is reminiscent of a universal pendulum effect. Where every swing of the pendulum is representative of a finite universal linear time segment. The segments themselves are finite, but the process itself is eternal. The pendulum never began this motion, therefore, it will never stop - the definition of eternity.

Thus time is broken in a macrocosmic sense as it does not exist as a whole and complete cosmological constant where it may be regressed indefinitely, but as an infinite set of finite linear fragments which are perpetuated as a function of the acausal.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

\ The Nevid /

The primordial does not exist any where, for there is no where for it to exist.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Nevid - My Big TOE -

Eventually, when I'm not busy out driving about and consumed by various other mundane bullshit. I will attempt to elaborate a theory of everything beginning with a static eternal state of nothingness which is basically the antithesis of any beginning. Not much photography as of late so I can't say that's occupying significant time, yet.

Why the above? why not, and besides that's what forums are for and I don't care much for blogs. I can't say it will be anything spectacular, but it will be something, as opposed to nothing. Although that remains to be seen. First I will finish reposting all of my current material between the time the forum went down up 'til now, more or less.

Yeah it's insane, I know, but then again, so is everything else.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Night Gallery

Return to “Modern Era Magicks”