The Nevid

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The Nevid

Post by CCoburn »

- Spheres Within Spheres Continued - The Abyss -

So the Tree Of Life model that we are elaborating on here is that of concentric spheres. With Kether being the innermost sphere, or more precisely, primordial point, and Malkuth being the outermost. Every sphere that is currently undergoing its' evolution is a superset of its' predecessors, ergo, spheres within spheres, concentrically.

Every sphere, or, sephirah is representative of a phase of cosmic evolution, or layer of time that is measured in eons, more or less. The first three stages are often referred as the supernal triad.

Immediately following this divine trinity commences with the formation of Daath(knowledge) which is an empty emanation - it has no number. The aethereal expansion occurring at luminal/super luminal speeds creating an immense void separating the supernal triad from the remaining seven sephiroth. Otherwise known as...

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- Mundane -

So as of late the protocol is get all of the mundane affairs in order and then the remainder of the day is to do as I please which would include any pending occult endeavors. I wouldn't exactly call this prioritizing, but a preference yielding piece of mind coupled with clear conscience.

The above did not work well yesterday as an added optional small job item turned into a big job. Was just to acquire an air conditioner for a house guest, and install. New hardware for an old house. Some installation steps required several other steps to complete with some of those being difficult to say the least...

All said and done dusk was approaching with little playtime remaining. Reluctantly resigned for the day. Sleep for a few hours and awake wondering if I should complete the remainder of the previous day before doing anything else. I've already wasted about an hour.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Spheres Within Spheres - Yetzirah - The Hexagram -

This title has covered two of the four Kabbalistic worlds thus far, that of Atziluth and Briah(Beriah). These are the divine and archangelic realms.

The third world is Yetzirah, and it is the world of angels, or, intermediaries. It is composed of seven spheres. There are six outer spheres with the Sun being at the center of this arrangement.

The first upright triangle of the hexagram is a rendering of Daath, Netzach, and Hod. With the inverted portion being that of Chesed(Gedulah), Geburah, and Yesod.

The top point of the hexagram is positioned at the abyss, while the top left and right points give the side pillars their name. Their names are Severity and Mercy, respectively.

And finally the bottom point of the hexagram is positioned at the ninth emanation...

The Moon.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

And the serpent said let me show you a thing or two about color

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I admit, it's becoming tedious to now search this thread for musical tracks already posted. I suppose it's not that big of a deal. Radio stations play tracks more than once, and even repeatedly. I just come here to listen to music mostly so it doesn't affect me.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Silence -

Ex nigrum holoserica mare silentium ego veni et ex unde ego revertetur noli timere eam erat origo de omnia quod erat habetis dilexit...

From the black velvet sea of silence I come, and from whence I shall return, but fear not; it is the source of all that was ever loved.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Cast me to the abyss. I will reemerge when the conditions are right. Eternity is my saviour, always...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Sea Of Forgetfulness -

These abstract realities are usually not assimilated via the implements that configure your typical worldview, i.e. the creature that was created within the confines of this four dimensional reality construct must escape it and become the babe in the woods, naked.

Such a vast concept; spanning countless aeons, and at the same time, fragmented; touching upon the incomprehensible - the ineffable - such that any initial mundane inquiry becomes meaningless, but nonetheless...

Part of the formula for eternal recurrence is to traverse the sea of forgetfulness, poetically put. Everything is always becoming, becoming old; becoming new, but not always new as in a continuation of that which was, but new as in all of the former things have passed away.

Ignorance can be bliss, and perhaps one of the greatest gifts ever bestowed upon us by the gods.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Sea Of Forgetfulness Continued -

THE END

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

This is also a music thread.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Although the title of this thread is : The Nevid. I have also been including it within subsequent titles of this thread so as to emphasize its' relevance to a particular passage as I may also include various other content here. Although this probably isn't necessary, but just to clarify the redundance.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Nevid - The Absolute -

So eventually one may inquire exactly the nature of this universal regression that does in fact transcend the Tree Of Life, and ultimately arriving at what is often referred the Absolute.

Going beyond the first emanation(Kether), the Limitless Light, and into a realm of nothingness; preceding time itself where emergence of something would truly appear as some form of obscure magic.

One would do well to vaguely describe this abstract process as opposed to articulate some elaborate explanation, where one may not even exist; some things just are, and for no other reason.

So this Tree Of Life model in all its' stages even becomes an element of an even more fundamental model, that of eternal polarity, or, Yin And Yang.

An absolute model. Negative existence; positive existence. The never ending dance of that which is, and that which is not, i.e. the Absolute.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- Creatures Of The Night -

I have more tendency to be of a benevolent nature as of late, although I do feel I understand the reason for what is referred "evil".

I am not religious. Although I believe praise is in order for what this primordial god has done; no not church, anything but that. This will suffice for now.

Going for a ride into the darkness. It's been a busy day today, and I needed to sleep. The light escapes me, yet again.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Nevid -

My attention is now on the "rabbit hole". Five decades and three years later. Seriously, what the f...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Nevid - A Brief Summary -

So what we have here is an acausal to causal manifestation. The initial context being absolute nothingness. Acausal manifestation of primordial consciousness - I AM - followed by a force to form scenario of cosmic evolution measured in eons.

- cut -

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I am the rider of the north winds, among other things.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

We can just overlook the fact that the dude is gay, that's not the point.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I don't believe in the Devil as much as I believe in Evil.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

And the shadows danced...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- Encore - Ennio Morricone - Ecstasy Of Gold -

Infinite power of unmanifest. Rain down upon thee. All of little worth, 'til what inside is gold you see.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- All Is Mind - Illusion Of Space -

In order to understand how God created the entire universe within itself. One need only look within oneself.

The primordial consciousness is the only thing that has ever, and will ever exist. It is acausal meaning that there is nothing that precedes it causing its' existence.

The manner in which God created the universe is thus revealed by the dreamscape. Whether it be microcosmic or macrocosmic, consciousness does indeed create space.

The latter of the above two being born of infinity thereby of infinite power, i.e. omnipotent...

All is within; all is mind.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Music and occult science/philosophy. Not too much of a hodgepodge. Although the order is in a bit of disarray. It's pretty informal. It's more fun that way.

Return to “Modern Era Magicks”