...with the wind in her arms...

- Valerie -

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The Nevid

Post by CCoburn »

Frequency variation of color yields individual uniqueness...

Frequency variation of consciousness yields individual uniqueness...

Who, what; where, am, I...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Then it should be known. That if the 'acausal' be given a 'name', then it would be that of 'The Eternal Serpent', Ouroboros.

Encore...

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Spida wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:33 am
Consciousness and time are one in the same.
In some traditions there is a distinction between consciousness (requiring some mental function) and awareness (potentially existing on as many planes as encompassed by the light body). For example I have physical awareness that keeps my bike upright but my mind rarely engages in that.

Time on the other hand seems to exist in parallel streams and there are various accounts of time travel including a strangely successful investor in NY who claimed to know all the closing prices in advance.

Certainly the remote viewers used by the US military were sent forwards as well as back in time.

From personal discussions it seems common that humans bridge across time paths in dreams - to share experience and thus accelerate progress. (Parallel processing is not a human invention)

There is an account that transhuman intelligences do not experience time as linear. Thus all stages of a planet's lifecycle are observable simultaneously.
Spida wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:33 am
Death is entrance to eternity; collapsing the dimension of time.
I recall bits of several past lives. How many entrances must I make from Eternity?

Or perhaps I never left.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Amor wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:50 am
In some traditions there is a distinction between consciousness (requiring some mental function) and awareness (potentially existing on as many planes as encompassed by the light body). For example I have physical awareness that keeps my bike upright but my mind rarely engages in that.

Time on the other hand seems to exist in parallel streams and there are various accounts of time travel including a strangely successful investor in NY who claimed to know all the closing prices in advance.

Certainly the remote viewers used by the US military were sent forwards as well as back in time.

From personal discussions it seems common that humans bridge across time paths in dreams - to share experience and thus accelerate progress. (Parallel processing is not a human invention)

There is an account that transhuman intelligences do not experience time as linear. Thus all stages of a planet's lifecycle are observable simultaneously.
Consciousness and time are broad terms. They are both multifaceted with the former being moreso than the latter. The distinction I was referring is that one cannot exist without the other.

Awareness is a facet of consciousness as is feeling; neither can exist without it.

Time is a duality. There is macrocosmic time as well as microcosmic time. They do run concurrently as well as independently of one another with one preceding the other and being a superset of it. So microcosmic time is time 'within' while the other would be time 'without'.

Time travel would be the microcosmic aspect of time(so to speak) traversing the macrocosmic aspect backwards or forwards.

Macrocosmic time begins when the primordial(One) emerges(yet again) from eternity(Zero). It could also be noted here however that eternity is also used to signify the never ending cycle - that without beginning or end; entrance and extance of.

Microcosmic time emerges as an aspect of the primordial(time); cosmic evolution, or, the Tree Of Life.

I don't think it's possible to experience all time simultaneously as 'experience'(the verb) requires time in order to function which is likely the primary reason for it if reason may even be applied here.

As previously stated the only 'experience' relative to 'experiencing' 'all time at once' would be negation of it. When a microcosmic time element(or identity) re-enters eternity(negation of time) while macrocosmic time persists(or not). The re-emerging 'identity' would not have had any 'sense' of the elapsing macrocosmic time so the entrance and extance of it would appear to occur instantaneously, simultaneously, or all at once, pretty much.

So it may be observed here that entrance and extance of eternity may or may not transcend the macrocosm.

One of the ideas here is that given a non-linear time construct that whatever cause something(anything) to happen will undoubtedly cause it again, as it always has, as it always will.

The cause never forever ceasing to exist; neither its' effects.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Amor wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:50 am
I recall bits of several past lives. How many entrances must I make from Eternity?

Or perhaps I never left.
The thing about 'eternity' is that by definition it never began, therefore it will never end. Finite number sequences lose their meaning with attempted subjection to a non-linear construct, or, eternity.

So I would say that you never entered but also have never left, or, an infinite number of times. The rules and reason that apply to the universe are transcended here so this may appear to not make any sense depending upon the scope of your perspective.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

\ The Nevid /

God is an infinite sphere whose center is everywhere, and whose circumference is nowhere...

As within, so without.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- Intermediaries -

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Doors -

Different keys to different doors, but there is one special key to a certain door that was never crafted.

- so sayeth The Keymaker

Last edited by CCoburn on Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

\ The Nevid /

Spatial dimensions are not a default state of existence.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Nevid - In - Out -

The one arm of the spiral approaching the innermost depths of the microcosm complimented by the forever reaching infinity; the dream that makes it all worthwhile to the nightmare wishing it over...

All of these and so much more.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Happy Halloween, or, whatever.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

And then...

Yeah, pretty much.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- Chloe -

- Bartholomew -

Edit : although on second thought; contrary to Google and according to memory, perhaps it should be 'Bartholemule'.
Last edited by CCoburn on Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

\ The Nevid /

When the material is reduced to a most fundamental extreme where all that remains is the primordial remnant; the waveform, the frequency, the Logos; the word of God that was uttered so many countless eons ago.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I believe it's time for this one again as well.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- Vectors Of Time -

Been hearing a lot about time lines/paths lately and the converging of these to a relative area. It is my understanding, that generally speaking, there are two key players here.

First there would be the primordial vector which is the flow of time from the beginning to the end of the universe, also referred as 'the macrocosm'.

Secondly there would be the virtually infinite array of microcosmic vectors that are a subset of the aforementioned primordial vector.

The microcosmic time vectors could be anything from creatures, planets, and stars to anything that 'moves' at all. As mentioned elsewhere, all of these 'time vectors' would progress concurrently as well as independently of one another.

'Some' and usually quite many of these 'will' converge to a relative area within the primordial space/time vector where there will be an awareness of 'presence' with one regarding the other.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

The creature has discovered its' cage.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Good morning.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Since no thing defines its' own creation, it cannot be held responsible for its' nature.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Nevid - From Nothing -

Once upon a time there was nothing. Now this was not your everyday sort of 'nothing', quite the contrary, this was a very special 'nothing' indeed.

Nearly impossible for beings born in a world of 'something' to conceive such a thing beyond their existence nor why would they even bother.

Many centuries passing while this 'nothing' went unchecked amidst a new world oblivious consuming many with their mundane affairs.

Then one day far away in a remote little corner of the world a mad scientist became hard at work; blessed be the day, that day, for he had discovered...

Nothing...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Nevid - From Nothing - Continued -

So it was this mad scientist living in a remote little corner of the world called Thunder Island who had discovered this 'nothing' and more importantly the renown primordial god who had emerged from its' eternal slumber once again via this static and eternal state of nothing.

Many more centuries passing until the one day there was this prophet who had also stumbled upon this 'nothing' and became somewhat obsessed with it, among other things, well, actually that prophet is me, and of course then there is you...

So let me say this another way...

Return to “Modern Era Magicks”