The Nevid

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The Nevid

Post by CCoburn »

Of course I will try to avoid being redundant, and only elaborate up until the aetherial expansion, or, what contemporary cosmology has come to refer to as "The Big Bang", more or less. Any much more than that would just be excessive now wouldn't it; has already been done a million times better than I ever could, perhaps.

Now lets get out of here before we go and blow this whole thing all out of proportion, shall we.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

\ The Nevid /

Everything exists forever; not continuously, but sporadically and periodically, not eternally, but infinitely periodically.

How can this be child? We are allowed to forget, it is one of Gods' greatest gifts.

Working eternity - Tiphareth the child in Atziluth(the father).

Not nine; ten. Not eleven; ten. Ten holy sephiroth. This be the miracle of emergence from a static eternal state of nothingness, something from nothing. That which is, from that which is not.

Not even negative existence itself shall restrain thee, the thing that should not be. For it is, again, and again, and again, ad infinitum, for all eternity.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Nevid - Seed To Tree - Tree To Seed -

In the macrocosm the four elements are a divine medium that come to fruition via a seed and a process of growth/expansion. This primordial seed has many names existing as a zero volume point prior to the genesis of the macrocosm. A container of elemental infinities infused with spirit(God; infinite consciousness) as the catalyst which without nothing could ever happen as spirit and time(change) are synonymous with one another, and without spirit and time this primordial root would be forever frozen in a static eternal state...

So at this stage the macrocosm is in a microcosmic state, and four dimensional spacetime has not yet been initiated - as within(and ultimately) so without. There is spirit within, there is movement within, and there is time within; without there is nothing, i.e. the macrocosm as it is known does not yet exist.

The germinating of these implements referred to as seeds reflected all throughout existence. From primordial origins to botanical and biological systems. A terrestrial seed becomes a tree of earth. A Godseed becomes a tree of life, souls; a universe.

Seed to tree; tree to seed - ad infinitum - the eternal cycle.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Creature And The Prophet -

And although the prophet had known the creature its' entire life there came a moment in time that was experienced as a sudden rushing and flooding of feeling and emotion within the consciousness to the point of nearly debilitating.

The prophet for some reason felt great sorrow for the creature as if to understand its' true nature; it's existence and inevitable downfall although the knowledge contained within the prophet could also see the greater good, and reason for it.

Perhaps the prophet felt a sudden urge of guilt somehow for failing to acknowledge what appeared to be this poor and helpless creature of God, understanding and relating to it so many years ago. A sort of deficit indeed waiting to be released.

The prophet though felt good for realizing his shortcoming and making amends with the creature prior to its demise which has not yet come to pass.

It still remains unclear to the prophet though how much of all this the creature itself actually understood of what it witnessed and whether or not the circumstances themselves may have been inadvertently exaggerated by the prophet, and any other meaning unintentionally overlooked.

In the end the prophet felt good about what had transpired and that the entire revelation was more of a good thing in coming to terms regarding companionship with said creature of God.

It could also be noted that the creature and the prophet often making eye contact with one another, even somewhat prolonged at times as if to garner some sort of understanding by the two, to be experienced by each, in its own way, of course.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Eternal Return -

If the cause never ceases to exist, then neither shall its effects...

Eventually ALL finite things will end, but their RETURN is inevitable. The grains of sand that move through the hourglass of time are not infinite. Although they may appear ephemeral and isolated, indeed they are NOT in the EYES Of ETERNITY.

When, yet again, time has run its course and all the finite specks of creation find themselves at the BOTTOM of the hourglass, CHRONOS the finite linear aspect of the infinite one shall invert it, AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN. FOR ALL ETERNITY. THIS IS THE RETURN. THE ETERNAL RETURN of EVERY single finite speck of individuality, OF EXISTENCE.

For eternity is a BEAST that will forever consume and renew ALL of existence, ABSOLUTELY.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

\ The Nevid /

Whatever happens, will again, or would not have at all.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Nevid - Ecstasy Of Gold -

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- Breath Of Isis - The Aether - Third Emanation -

The never ending cycle of creation and destruction conforms to a rhythm much akin to breathing. It is this rhythm that is also one of the Hermetic principles. In the microcosm this act is periodic, but is at the same time also sporadic - ergo the rhythmic aspect. In the macrocosm this is the divine song of creation; its accompanying melody, and of course harmony.

In the beginning Isis exhaled the breath of creation into existence, the aethereal medium; the propagating aether; the air of the universe - without which nothing else could be possible.

Every breath of this divine goddess is measured in aeons. Every outward flow is the beginning of a new universe; every inward flow, or return, is its end.

The ebb and flow of all that is, was, and ever will be, and also that which is not. Glory to the queen of the universe, she that breathes life into that which is dead.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

\ The Nevid /

And God said let there be light, no. God is the light, the limitless light.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Follow me, I'm...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Nevid - Infinities Within -

Many individuals, including myself, often speak of various infinities with regard to the primordial. One would be quite hard pressed however to prove any of this, but if at least one infinity could be proven, or at least fortified, then in light of that, and even if only marginal, additional infinities could be rendered that much more plausible, e.g. infinite consciousness.

Some will usually regard mathematics as proof for various facts. I do not usually go this route, but I did believe this was a tad bit interesting.

There is a material formula for calculating density : d = m/v, or, density is equal to mass divided by volume.

So within this theoretical zero volume existence of the primordial. A convergence of energy, or, the limitless light to a singular material aspect(Metatron). The commencement of the material universe.

According to the above most modest formula. Any materialization within this zero volume primordial existence will become infinite, and the reason why is because of division by zero - the eternal and inescapable nothingness.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Nevid -

Diabolus est dolo veritas est divinus veritas super omnia...

The Devil is deceit. The truth is divine, above all.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

A man with divine qualities...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- Interruption -

There literally is no end in sight with regard to the 'rabbit hole', but you can at least make sense out of bits, pieces and segments here and there. I mean, only as a hobby if nothing else. You know, there are much worse things I could be doing.

Anyways. I was just thinking about this reality we exist in. Composed of the molecular, elements, subatomic particles and waveforms. Always in motion, vibrating, oscillating, and orbiting.

So the material illusion in terms of something one can bump up against is a vibrational masterpiece indeed.

I suppose what I'm getting at here is the primordial manifesting form from force, i.e. detailing forms by containment and articulation of vibrational frequencies. This is the mind of God I'm talking about here.

Yeah okay, not sure what that is, just let it off into cyberspace and go have a look at the car now.
Last edited by CCoburn on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- Pentagram And Hexagram Correspondences -

Within certain contexts the pentagram and hexagram appears to act as a sort of sliding or rotating key when superimposed upon the tree of life with the sun at center. The top point indicates the hidden sephirah Daath(two syllables - Da ut) - knowledge. While the four side points correspond to the sephiroth of the side pillars.

When the pentagram is rotated one hundred and eighty degrees(inverted) the four sephiroth of the side pillars remain engaged with there being a transition from that which is above to that which is below.

With this inversion Daath the empty emanation is disengaged with the bottom point now positioned at the Moon; the ninth emanation.

A similar exercise can be performed on the supernal triad by sliding the upright pentagram all the way up so the top point is positioned at the first sphere with an apparent allusion to the two horizons. Ra at one; with the inversion the father becomes the son - a transition from Ra to Horus thus Ra-horakhty of the two horizons, or two worlds - Atziluth And Yetzirah.

The hexagram does appear to be more appropriate for this procedure as its' symmetry is in perfect harmony with the tree, as if they were intended for one another, although on the other hand, perhaps the differences could be considered negligible.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Fifth Element - Time - Abstract -

Pertaining to consciousness. There is an aspect that is forever changing; evolving, and there is also a part that is static and eternal. Never changing; always present; being a reflection of the Absolute...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

This thing that we call consciousness is so very intimately connected with the physical vessel that it is not exactly clear where one ends and the other begins.

Just ignore the "America" part. It's a pretty decent melody.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

\ The Nevid /

Had a sudden strengthening of an ongoing epiphany upon waking today. Lets just say I've been subjected to this existence for a few decades now, and lately more and more I'm realizing how bizarre it all is, but subsequently also that my most recent writings are largely on track...

An emergent omnipotent entity is responsible for all of this, and is the reason why there is something as opposed to nothing, and when I say "nothing" I mean NOTHING. No space no time, ZERO. A static eternal state of absolutely nothing, forever.

So apparently this existence that I now live, for whatever reason, is what this 'being' has evolved into.

It is important to remember here that no thing can be in a perpetual state of 'motion', but that there MUST exist also in conjunction with this periodic states of 'non motion' to avoid being forever lost in an infinite abyss of regression. Time must ALWAYS have a beginning, a starting point from where it may progress forward.

Last edited by CCoburn on Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

\ The Nevid /

I'm not really sure how much more I can do here. I find myself attempting to explain an existence which in no way provides any sort of resolution, other than that, at least I now have a grasp on it, and will make the most of it...

Status quo, more or less.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Nevid - Spheres Within Spheres -

The Tree Of Life model is most often presented in such a way so as to provide certain information although it speaks very little about its' exact and actual cosmic evolution.

In order to relay the actual cosmic evolution of this Tree Of Life a new diagram must be rendered. It is sometimes said that every sphere of the tree is contained in every other sphere, and while this is true there are very few graphical representations that elaborate on this concept.

The two most common models of the tree are the Lurianic(Isaac Luria), and the Gra(perfected tree) models with the former being the most common. There is a third however that is a direct representation of its' universal evolution, that of spheres within spheres.

The onion metaphor works well to relay this concept. Kether would be the core of the onion and the successive sephiroth become its' layers. Malkuth would then be the final layer, surface, or the skin of the onion.

All attributes of each individual sphere then would be contained in every other sphere although the manner of such would be dependent upon which sphere is currently evolving as they would evolve in succession according to their number.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Nevid - Spheres Within Spheres Continued -

So at the first emanation we have Kether which is a manifestation of the limitless light from nothing; a convergence of this energy to a singular zero dimensional point of infinite density(d = m/v).

The second and third emanations which completes the supernal triad is a result of the divine masculine and feminine aspects(respectively) being divided from the initial unity.

The second sphere of development emanates and makes fertile thy mother - the third emanation which initiates the aethereal expansion. This expansion is reflected on a lower plane following conception with respect to the inferior feminine aspect. Nine spheres; nine months(or moons). Ten is a reflection of one...

As above, so below; as within, so without.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

It's almost...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

From the mind of the primordial. There is no other, better, way. Trust in thee, ineffable One...

Return to “Modern Era Magicks”