The Nevid

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

The Nevid

Post by CCoburn »

The title was a purely arbitrary selection sort of like my screen name which was fashioned for a black cat that is now deceased. Although in lieu of waffling for a couple of weeks this one basically came to me in an instant.

I just wanted something that was visually and phonetically pleasing. The day after I had chosen it I Googled it to see if it was actually a 'thing'. It is and apparently its' origin is Hindu and it means "best wishes", or, "offering to God".

So be it. This now serves purpose of honoring my (true) father in all its' glory, and if I said what was happening on my latest excursions(haven't got to that here yet) people would think I was batshit crazy, I mean, even more so.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The Nevid

Post by CCoburn »

The primordial consciousness being born within the suffocating confines of a zero volume existence. The only way in which it could move, was inward.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

\ The Nevid /

An inward dream to cast the illusion of space within the mind of the primordial.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- Dreams Within A Dream -

So a solution to the problem of infinite space which is quite intimate with the problem of infinite regression; collectively the domain of spacetime. Would be that it does not exist in precisely the manner in which it is perceived.

What is perceived as an external spacetime construct of the primordial, i.e. the macrocosm. Is internal relative to itself, but all that is created within it is relative to all else within, ergo, the illusion of that which is within to be that which is without...

And while this effectively eliminates the problem of a seemingly empirical spacetime infinity in both respects. It also leads to the notion that existence is nothing more than something akin to some sort of lucid mental, or, dream context occurring only within the mind of the primordial.

Reiteration of analogy and reflected as : mental/spatial contructs created within the mind of the microcosm(s). Conscious or subconscious, although the latter apparently wielding the sceptre of power in this regard.

Of course at the end of the day it could be said that it doesn't really make any difference whether or not the spacetime model is as real as perceived. It's the viability and experience rendered by this illusory internal mental construct of the primordial that is important, and that it is perceived/experienced in the manner which it was intended - so to speak.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- Infinite Regression Continued -

The problem of solving infinite regression with respect to the macrocosm does not resolve it entirely as there still exists an eternal sequence of events. Although in lieu of the universe, or, macrocosm existing as static, infinite, and eternal where one could infinitely regress backwards through time. The scenario of infinite regression is now transferred to an acausal continuum.

Where one difference would be that the acausal continuum exists in the absence of space, although one inquiry would be whether or not the primordial aspect undergoes hypnagogic and hypnopompic states, and the manner of such, which presumably are what is observed as reflections relative to its microcosmic counterparts.

So while one may not physically regress through the acausal in the same manner as one would a contiguous and infinite space/time construct. It could be said, technically, that because it is not possible to traverse physically from one acausal manifestation to the one before due to periods of macrocosmic non-existence. That hypothetically (in thought) it is understood that there was something before this, and also something before that, ad infinitum.

- infinite regression as it relates to an unbroken space time continuum versus an acausal continuum where there exists nothingness between each of an infinite array of manifestations, or, universes.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- One -

One is my beginning, yet I am eternal. One is my individuality, yet my diversity bears no limits. One is my permutation; my qualities are infinite. I am all things, and I am One.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- What Is Real -

So what does it mean for something to be real? What is the definition for real? Even Einstein said reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one. Matter is merely an alternative configuration of energy.

Solid states via confinement of particular manipulation, energy; frequency variation. The serpents of oscillations; vibrations, yielding manifestation and elaboration, i.e. articulation and reticulation.

It's the wave rolling out the water element. The energy propagating the Iseal medium. The slithering snakes about the earth, reflected in fire and smoke...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- Entrance; Extance of Eternity -

Consciousness and time are one in the same. Two sides of the same coin. Remove one or the other; the coin ceases to exist.

Death is entrance to eternity; collapsing the dimension of time. Regardless of duration pertaining to the macrocosm. Whether it be hours to aeons...

The extant one shall experience but a single moment; all existing at once.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Tristania - Wormwood

Any thing that has a beginning must also have an end. All things are encapsulated by eternity which scoffs at reason. It is beyond, and binds, all things, forever.

- the Abyss -

It is confusion; it is the chaos of which gods are born and order adorned from nothing to nowhere - somewhere - and back again.

Every single fragment of the great serpent by virtue of eternity is eternal itself.

lo the great star falleth. So it may returneth, forevermore...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- Aiwass -

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

\ The Nevid /

Preceded by a convergence of this limitless light to a singular zero dimensional point(Kether) of infinite density.

From the limitless light that is God(Eheieh) to a singular material manifestation that is the archangel(Metatron) of the primordial universe...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

There is an infinitely substantial and dominant reality that transcends this four dimensional(plus) existential matrix. It is out of reach however, because the rules here do not apply there, for the most part, but we find ways...

We find ways to entertain concepts that are real, but out of this experience, these alternate realities.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I am the one, Orgasmatron.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- A Very Brief Cosmology Among Other Things -

Simplified; Frivolous creationary anecdotes and the like omitted. Paraphrased; gray/missing areas fortified/rendered via extrapolation.

1. Static, infinite, and eternal. Space and time are without beginning or end. A cosmological constant. The spacetime medium could be traversed indefinitely.

2. The Aethereal Expansion. Contrary to one. If the universe is expanding then it may be regressed, i.e. a beginning. Perhaps Einsteins' mental construct being of one with equations indicating two - the transition.

3. The Singularity. Hawking gave it a name(as opposed to nothing). Prior to two. What the universe is expanding from.

4. Hadit; Nuit. Hadit is three; Nuit is two. A single zero dimensional point that concurrently represents all space - The Great Beast.

5. Kether; Ain; Soph; Aur. Two, three, and four - Kabbalah.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

And all of the former things shall pass away...

Blessed be the things that end, for only that they shall begin, again, anew.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- No Rhyme No Reason -

If it was said that the default state of existence should be nothing, then this may leave most to conceptualize that of an empty universe, but that's not it.

There is no rhyme nor reason why anything should exist at all, but things do exist. When creation is regressed to a point beyond space and time there remains this ineffable primordial thing…

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

\ The Nevid /

I am everywhere, and I am nowhere.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

\ The Nevid /

What is the substance that differentiates the dream from reality...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Agathodaimon, the good demon.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Nevid - Something From Nothing -

So maybe nearly a couple decades ago. There was this argument, that, some thing must have always existed, otherwise, some thing would had to have come from no thing.

Back then the idea was that it was impossible for some thing to come from no thing(something from nothing), therefore, some thing must have always existed; be eternal, and that thing was God.

You could even slip a logical tautology in here so that one or the other must be true : either there is a thing that is eternal, or there is not a thing that is eternal.

Ultimately though, what transpired was openness to plausibility of a something from nothing scenario over that of an eternal thing...

Thus began an inquiry into nothingness and the ramifications thereof.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

- The Nevid - Much Ado About Nothing -

So the term 'nothing' does not currently resolve to an absence of everything scenario, instead it refers an alternate, prior, and cyclic reality that transcends the conventional space/time continuum indefinitely.

A somewhat practical definition for this primordial nothingness would be that of an unquantifiable zero volume existence - a precursor to the four dimensional space/time medium; further isolating the primordial consciousness by stripping away its illusive properties.

While this is not absolute nothingness. It is a quantitative reduction that approaches it so as to isolate the true and core fundamentals of the eternal algorithm, rhythm...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

When reality is taken at face value there may exist a compulsion to disregard the illusion because it all just seems too damn real, and there lies the beauty in perfection...

Acceptance.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I've always liked this song by Peter Gabriel. Many songs may contain messages, but I need not pay attention to any of them.

Much of the time satisfaction may be obtained via a covertly inconspicuous intrinsic subtlety; rhythmic and synergistic effect in company.

Return to “Modern Era Magicks”