Regarding cursed (and blessed) Grimoires

Anon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Regarding cursed (and blessed) Grimoires

Post by Anon »

My question was regarding some grimoires that
state if approached improperly, curses, poison and possession are soon to follow. I am not of the LH path
but I do take in an interest in that reading, and consider
myself respectful of ALL paths. My question is:
Do any of you give credence to these threats? Has anyone
experienced this negative energy? What is considered
improper approach? And is it considered a sacrilege when someone not of the LH approaches a Grimoire of that nature? I’m referring, at the moment, to the Falxifer books, but I know there are some other warded and protected books.

Thoughtful answers are appreciated,
Thank you!

Cerber

Re: Regarding cursed (and blessed) Grimoires

Post by Cerber »

Personally I've not opened any specifically Falxifer books yet. But if in general sense, then yes, it can be a point of concern. Might not necessarily be in exactly the same way they describe or for exactly specified reasons, but books can and do come with some "extras" every now and then.
People can say "That's just stupid, books are just harmless paper with some harmless letters, they don't bite.", I would have said the same thing some years ago, but after all kinds of less than pleasant experiences, now I have a kind of personal dogma - "Every book is a can of worms until proven otherwise, indiscriminate if it's LHP or RHP."
I try to wash my hands before opening one, and wash them twice as hard after closing them - figuratively speaking.

Anon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Anon »

Would it be impertinent of me to ask about those less than pleasant experiences? And what books were they connected to? Thanks for your response!

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Well can take my most recent flop as detailed example, since it ended up on the record anyway, accidentally.
viewtopic.php?f=25&p=526154#p526154
I was huge fan of that book for the longest time, just because of the art work, even though I don't recall actually reading it, beyond just skipping through few pages years ago. But I found it again recently and went around here barking "what a nice piece of work it was". The next day I thought I should actually read it. I already convinced my self it was 100% harmless, how could it be? Just look at the cute colourful art, even skipping through text there is no indication of anything worth worrying about. It didn't even smell dodgy in any way. So I sat down to read it it, but I went only through 10-15 pages before I start feeling disagreeing with a lot of ideas expressed there, a bit too much to finish it in one go. I left it there and went to sleep, with short meditation before actual sleep. Surprisingly my meditation felt very off the norm.
I start seeing predatory looking entities lurking in the shadows. But it's not nice to judge "people" only based on appearance - I always say. I assumed it's nothing worth worrying and just tried to sleep. But then it got a notch worse, whenever I'd start drift in to sleep, I'd see flashes of very unpleasant imagery - of claws appearing mid air around me trying to latch on to my head.. Few times of that and I'm like "Nah, this doesn't look healthy", I got up and did cleansing of my space. Only after that I was able to go back to sleep peacefully with no more disturbance of any kind.
None of it proves anything, and I was in denial for days, I was in love with that book. But similar kind of disturbances usually have only limited number of suspects, either you recently made a new connection with some person, or a group, did some "magic work", or opened something that had connection with something "unpleasant". And at that time, at least not within weeks, I have not made new connections (I haven't speak to anyone for days, apart for few lines to couple old friends), didn't join any new community, didn't read any other books, and no rituals were done. The only thing I did was to open that curious book. And point to note, I try to keep my space, my home fairly "clean" at all times, to see anything unpleasant around is very uncommon, neither in astral/spiritual sense, nor in more physical sense.
Other people can take this example any way they please, can take of it even nothing at all (if that seem the most sensible approach to them), but I for one, not opening that specific material again.

Anon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Anon »

That is indeed intense. Interesting! Thank you for your
response. Have you ever had issues with books
pertaining to the LHP?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Anon wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:29 pm That is indeed intense. Interesting! Thank you for your
response. Have you ever had issues with books
pertaining to the LHP?
For the past few years I haven't done much reading, I was more focused on more on studies, experiments and research in more "practical" sense, than theoretical. So haven't done much reading. And in general, I personally tend to avoid literature of those "New Age Satanic and Luciferian [or any other big name] Cults", not saying they are bad, I just don't vibe with them much somehow.
A while back I was quite interested in "The Lesser Key of Solomon" and works closely based on it, but walking that path for a while I found my self constanly running in to certain entities I really don't enjoy meeting. But I don't think I can go in to much detail on that. I just began to think I was wrong about many things, and even old texts should not be trusted blindly.

Anon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Anon »

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

Return to “Modern Era Magicks”