LBRP and Headaches

Darroth
Forum Member
Forum Member

LBRP and Headaches

Post by Darroth »

I've been doing the LBRP for a month now. Every single time, I get a dopamine rush for a few seconds to an hour and around the same time a headache for an hour or two. Why? Is this dangerous? During the QC, I visualize the Kether and Malkuth orbs like in the MP. Could that be the problem? Thank you.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: LBRP and Headaches

Post by Amor »

No doubt you are aware that dehydration causes headaches.

In this case, however, I would wonder if there is adverse interference. While the LBRP may be largely positive, there are also adverse entities that object to humans escaping their influence.

Incoming adverse flows often can be seen as anchoring in the human with a hook. Major hooking places are brain, throat and heart.

When the headache comes on, sit quietly and inwardly look at your head from the outside to see if there are incoming energy flows that might be adverse. Look for hooks in your body. Hooks are larger for stronger flows.

I can't recall ever seeing a human that did not have hooks.

Long term hooks eventually cause physical problems by reducing the flow of life force. Better to clear them out while still healthy.

Arguably, increased flow of Life is all that is needed for spiritual development for most humans. Those that practice spiritual science may need additional techniques to focus the flow of Life. These techniques often appear during meditation.

Darroth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Darroth »

Thank you! I mostly feel them in the temples. Is there a way to cut out the hooks? Or just keep going with the LBRP?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

In my view, the Kabbalistic practices exist within the energy field of an entity whose time has past. The solar system has moved on.

So to remove a hook:

- put attention in the center of the chest, intending the heart
- there is a narrow tall flame in the heart - the anchor of Spirit/Life
- look at that flame and generate an aura of white gold light around the flame. The white gold light is the love aspect - our God is a god of love
- move some of that light to the hook. Surround the hook with the light and move the hook into the Earth
- fill up the hole it left with light
- fill the physical body with light - detailed description in one of my other posts.

Now the entity that put the hook there might well put it back.

If so, move your attention into your heart, the safest place when dealing with adverse entities. Locate the energy line of which the hook is the anchor. Staying in the heart, use the heart to push the white gold love up the line to the entity. Do this for a couple of minutes. Commonly the entity will become lighter and move away - unless it is very frightened of its supervisor.

Do not approach the supervisor until you can control your thoughts. Very few humans can do that and those that can are rarely troubled by hooks in the brain.

Have to go out now Cya l8r

Darroth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Darroth »

I wasn't sure what I felt when I did your exercise

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41305&p=526433#p526433

It's love. A feeling of gooseflesh love. Wonderful, I'll keep at it.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

I sometimes wonder if ritual is really a means to distract humans from the divine spirit within.

Darroth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Darroth »

Maybe it's because I read your post, but last night as I was falling asleep, I imagined a yellow octopus-like being sitting on my chest with his tentacles on my temples where I have my headaches. I mentally drew a pentagram but nothing happened.

Thoughts?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

So you are developing some clairvoyance and have seen one of your attached entities. It does not seem at all alarmed by the pentagram or the LBRP.

You can visualize a light-dark spectrum and move your octopus back and forth along the spectrum until it matches. That gives a real time measure of its light-dark balance.

The octopus also seems to connect into your solar plexus. Is it feeding off your emotions and managing your thoughts?

You can give it light/love from the heart to see what it does.

My suspicion is that you have given it permission to be there.

Long ago I shared a house with a fellow. He came to me complaining of possession so I went up a couple of planes and blasted the entity, but it was still there. Up another plane, still there. Up another plane and still there.

I was amazed so I asked what was happening. I was told this fellow was being deliberately negative so while I displaced the entity, it immediately re-entered using the negativity as a permission.

I asked what was the negativity. They said that he was continuing to live in the (spiritual) community when he knew he should not.

Thus his negativity was inaction. Another version I ran across was a woman, who as a girl was interfered with by her father, repeatedly, and she did not resist emotionally or mentally. That passive acceptance was an on-going permission for dark entities.

The complication is that dark entities can edit the human memory so that the human no longer recalls the permission.

So: do the flame in the heart exercise, all through the body for about 20 minutes. Then move your consciousness into the flame and intend (a quiet spiritual intent) that all improper permissions and agreements are revoked. Hold that intent for some minutes. You might feel your energy change at some stage.

There are more aggressive interventions possible but purity of intent and energy bodies is important to avoid blow-back

Darroth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Darroth »

I am a very negative person. I wonder if it's a chicken or egg thing. Which came first, my being negative or the spirit causing it?

So if, separate from magic, I'm more positive, will the spirit go away or will he keep dragging me down?

I will do your light exercise.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

I was once attacked in the left temple by a large entity that was attacking the afore mentioned community.

It was several years before that part of the brain stopped its twinges. Even now, decades later, I can feel the dent when I put my attention there.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>I am a very negative person. I wonder if it's a chicken or egg thing. Which came first, my being negative or the spirit causing it?

Negativity is an invitation to dark entities and they make themselves at home by increasing the negativity.

The community I was in encouraged gratitude. There is always something in life to be grateful for: sunrise, flower on a plant, friendly dog. Gratitude encourages light entities to pay attention.

>I'm more positive, will the spirit go away or will he keep dragging me down?

Eventually you will need to deal with permissions. Either grow out of them by discarding the dense energy substance in which the permissions exist, or use spiritual intent to revoke them.

Return to “Modern Era Magicks”