Getting fooled by esoteric techniques

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Getting fooled by esoteric techniques

Post by OneOfFourth »

A big part of esoteric studies is about observing the esoteric world which is unseen to the naked eye. I thought I’d share some of my observations and experiences on how others might tamper with your observations. This is to make people aware of the possibility that they might also run into such adverse encounters sometime during their life.

———

Case study #1:

I had suspected for a long time that someone, who I call Person-X in this post, had been attacking me using various esoteric methods. Person-X and I ended up sleeping under the same roof, in the same room. I woke up in the middle of the night. I felt a shortness of breath was taking over me, which was one of the usual attacks I had been experiencing for quite a few times throughout the past year. (Illusion magick) At the same time I saw in my minds eye really fast changing images, like fast data stream was hitting my mind. The longer I let those images hit my mind, the worse I felt. At this point I decided to stop that image stream and the stream stopped immediately. Then I “pushed back” those images, to where ever they came from. Immediately sleeping Person-X reacted physically and my shortness of breath felt fading away rapidly. I stopped pushing those images back. Then I started doing it again: immediately Person-X reacted physically. I did this almost 10 times in a row, with various lengths of time and always got the same response. Person-X reacted immediately and for as long as I was pushing those images back. At this point I was sure the person behind the illusion attack was Person-X. So I decided to follow, in my minds eye the image stream, where-ever it would lead me. The image stream/tunnel wasn’t a long one and indeed looked like it ended up in the same room. The only surprise was that the face of the person I saw in my minds eye was not Person-X but a character form a TV-show I was currently watching. Armed with the knowledge who was behind the attack, I tried to get rid of the misleading face in my minds eye and see the true person, but I wasn’t able to do that. The best I could do was make the false face blurry and distorted, but it wouldn’t go away to reveal the true face of the culprit.

Lesson learned:

When you get attacked by esoteric means, it is possible to trace the attack back to the person who did it to find out the identity of the attacker. Unfortuantely it is also possible for the attacker to pretend to be someone else so you would be blaming the wrong person, or so that you won’t find who’s responsible. This can throw you off the trail while trying to figure out who attacked you. Don’t trust your first impression on who you see attacking you.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Getting fooled by esoteric techniques

Post by OneOfFourth »

Case study #2:

There might be ways to manufacture or modify whole astral experiences:

One time I was throwing out some demons from inside me that were affecting my life. I used visualizations as my mental tool to achieve this. After working on this for awhile and seeing and feeling that I had gotten rid of most of their effects, I suddenly saw my whole body and being light into strong energy like fire (in my minds eye). I didn’t see my inner flame: I was the flame, my whole body was made out of bright white/yellow/orange energy. After awhile, for some reason, I decided to see what happens if I rip apart the astral vision/reality I had at the moment. Imediately all the colors faded to dark and muted ones and I saw there was a really thick metal chain coming from my chest, going far away into the darkness. My first reaction was: “Did someone manufacture part of how I saw things?”

Afterwards I felt MUCH better and emotionally/mentally balanced, so the demons and their effects I got rid of really happened. I didn’t get triggered about anything anymore, so the effect was definitely real. But I can’t shake off the idea how the visuals changed and what I saw when I decided to try and rip apart the reality of the vision.

Lesson learned:

There might be a way to affect what you see through your minds eye / on astral planes. Maybe illusion of somekind?
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Case study #3:

Friends and relatives you see in your dreams can actually be an adverse mage or entity pretending to be that person you know. They can be telepathic illusions/suggestions from an adverse mage to manipulate you. Manpulation can come in the form of implanted suggestions (identical to hypnotic suggestions) and also as direct messages to you (taunting, intimidation, misdirection, etc.). I don’t have a single story to give as an example of this. I’ve slowly gathered evidence about this for the past year or so.

Some of the common goals for tampering with your mind are:
- To create self doubt towards yourself and towards things you love and believe in.
- To create fear and paranoia in you so that you don’t dare to even think against the adverse party: gaining control over you.
- To make you much more likely to react in a certain way when you are in some specific situation.
- To manipulate you into doing unwise, long lasting, even hasty decisions in your life, which you’ll end up regretting later.
- To lure you into giving permission to a spirit/demon to do something to you, without you even realizing you are giving the permission.

All of those things can have truly drastic effects in your life. Especially when you think about how Law of Attraction works. You’ll be doing great harm to yourself if you act on those suggestions. Mages are fully aware of Law of Attraction and how to work with it to gain what they want; even when making other people to self-induce those effects on themselves.

Lesson learned:

Dreams can be much more than just dreams. Adverse mages and/or entities can use them to manipulate you if you are not careful.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Case study #4:

I’ve experienced several times how someone has pretended to be one specific benevolent spirit I’m sometimes interacting with.

First the imitations were very obvious: the fake entity’s face looked like (in my minds eye) it had huge problems with musle control. Later attempts had the fake entitys face working right as well as the general behavior. Eventually the fake entity was able to create similar manifestations as the real entity. Now it’s really hard to tell who I’m interacting with.

Lesson learned:

Your guiding spirits can be imitated by adverse parties to misdirect you from your true path.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Case study #5:

Synchronizities can be tampered with. Plain and simple.

I’ve followed all kinds of synchronizities for awhile now and noticed that there was a sudden change in the general direction of the messages I was receiving. I had already been attacked for quite a while by an adverse party so I had suspected that this might happen one day. The change in the messages lasted until I decided to deny fake messages pretending to be my benevolent guiding spirits/demons/Universe. It took only about a minute for the messages to completely change their general direction. Now I experience this change fairly often, so I’ve made it a habit, a daily ritual, to cleanse myself of receiving fake synchronizities.

The exact method of tampering with messages received through synchronizities is unknown to me. If someone has an idea how it is done, I'd be happy to hear your thoughts on the subject. Is it a spirit sent to give me fake messages, or just "regular spell" or maybe a manifestation of some kind?

Lesson learned:

If you start following synchronizities to receive guidance into your life, be sure no-one gets to send fake messages to you using the same means.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Good

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

OneOfFourth wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:38 pm A big part of esoteric studies is about observing the esoteric world which is unseen to the naked eye. I thought I’d share some of my observations and experiences on how others might tamper with your observations. This is to make people aware of the possibility that they might also run into such adverse encounters sometime during their life.

———

Case study #1:

I had suspected for a long time that someone, who I call Person-X in this post, had been attacking me using various esoteric methods. Person-X and I ended up sleeping under the same roof, in the same room. I woke up in the middle of the night. I felt a shortness of breath was taking over me, which was one of the usual attacks I had been experiencing for quite a few times throughout the past year. (Illusion magick) At the same time I saw in my minds eye really fast changing images, like fast data stream was hitting my mind. The longer I let those images hit my mind, the worse I felt. At this point I decided to stop that image stream and the stream stopped immediately. Then I “pushed back” those images, to where ever they came from. Immediately sleeping Person-X reacted physically and my shortness of breath felt fading away rapidly. I stopped pushing those images back. Then I started doing it again: immediately Person-X reacted physically. I did this almost 10 times in a row, with various lengths of time and always got the same response. Person-X reacted immediately and for as long as I was pushing those images back. At this point I was sure the person behind the illusion attack was Person-X. So I decided to follow, in my minds eye the image stream, where-ever it would lead me. The image stream/tunnel wasn’t a long one and indeed looked like it ended up in the same room. The only surprise was that the face of the person I saw in my minds eye was not Person-X but a character form a TV-show I was currently watching. Armed with the knowledge who was behind the attack, I tried to get rid of the misleading face in my minds eye and see the true person, but I wasn’t able to do that. The best I could do was make the false face blurry and distorted, but it wouldn’t go away to reveal the true face of the culprit.

Lesson learned:

When you get attacked by esoteric means, it is possible to trace the attack back to the person who did it to find out the identity of the attacker. Unfortuantely it is also possible for the attacker to pretend to be someone else so you would be blaming the wrong person, or so that you won’t find who’s responsible. This can throw you off the trail while trying to figure out who attacked you. Don’t trust your first impression on who you see attacking you.
Not all attacks are intentional. Sometimes people just unintentionally, subconsciously project their suppressed feeling.
There was once my close and practising friend at that time, let's call her Cat, was very angry at me for something random (to me), and while I sensed it, I just simply ignored it (because I'm a terrible human being), and then the next day I start having this really annoying pain in my left arm for no reason, the whole day, but didn't think much of it. Later that night I went to meditate before sleep, as usual, and when I got in to my zone and "open my eyes", I see my left arm is missing..
I turned my head and then see it not really missing, just locked behind me, and there was somebody, ferociously trying to break it. I couldn't see clearly who, was blurry, but wasn't even trying to see clearly. I just twisted my our around, graded that spirit/phantom by the throat and strangled it for few moments before throwing it far away. And what do you know, pain was gone in an instant. Didn't think much of it, at that time there was many around constantly trying to break my limbs.
The next day my friend Cat send me message, that she had a nightmare of me trying to choke her to death.. And I'm like, "woops, but why would you try to break my libs off?"
People project all kinds of things, not necessarily hostile intents. Another time there was a lady in one occult community, let's call her lady-X, who had very insatiable sexual appetite, and to my misfortune I got picked up on her radar, but I successfully ignored all her signals, actively blocking her on all channels. But then there was one channel i had no blocks on, my connection to close friend within same community. And one day that friend of mine start talking about that lady-X (which you shouldn't do, shouldn't even mention unwelcome people, physical or not, in private spaces). And guess who I find the very same night in my dreamscape. The one and only - lady-X, running in circles around me, naked..
Accidents happens, even amongst practitioners, self proclaimed guru's, there is surprisingly very little emotional and mental self discipline, it's a very difficult art to master.
Case study #2:

There might be ways to manufacture or modify whole astral experiences:

One time I was throwing out some demons from inside me that were affecting my life. I used visualizations as my mental tool to achieve this. After working on this for awhile and seeing and feeling that I had gotten rid of most of their effects, I suddenly saw my whole body and being light into strong energy like fire (in my minds eye). I didn’t see my inner flame: I was the flame, my whole body was made out of bright white/yellow/orange energy. After awhile, for some reason, I decided to see what happens if I rip apart the astral vision/reality I had at the moment. Imediately all the colors faded to dark and muted ones and I saw there was a really thick metal chain coming from my chest, going far away into the darkness. My first reaction was: “Did someone manufacture part of how I saw things?”

Afterwards I felt MUCH better and emotionally/mentally balanced, so the demons and their effects I got rid of really happened. I didn’t get triggered about anything anymore, so the effect was definitely real. But I can’t shake off the idea how the visuals changed and what I saw when I decided to try and rip apart the reality of the vision.

Lesson learned:

There might be a way to affect what you see through your minds eye / on astral planes. Maybe illusion of somekind?
Yes, that's why we never stop practising, aiming for ever sharper and sharper focus, and for ever clearer and clearer sight, and other senses. Still, it will never be perfect enough to be ever trusted 100%.
Case study #3:

Friends and relatives you see in your dreams can actually be an adverse mage or entity pretending to be that person you know. They can be telepathic illusions/suggestions from an adverse mage to manipulate you. Manpulation can come in the form of implanted suggestions (identical to hypnotic suggestions) and also as direct messages to you (taunting, intimidation, misdirection, etc.). I don’t have a single story to give as an example of this. I’ve slowly gathered evidence about this for the past year or so.

Some of the common goals for tampering with your mind are:
- To create self doubt towards yourself and towards things you love and believe in.
- To create fear and paranoia in you so that you don’t dare to even think against the adverse party: gaining control over you.
- To make you much more likely to react in a certain way when you are in some specific situation.
- To manipulate you into doing unwise, long lasting, even hasty decisions in your life, which you’ll end up regretting later.
- To lure you into giving permission to a spirit/demon to do something to you, without you even realizing you are giving the permission.

All of those things can have truly drastic effects in your life. Especially when you think about how Law of Attraction works. You’ll be doing great harm to yourself if you act on those suggestions. Mages are fully aware of Law of Attraction and how to work with it to gain what they want; even when making other people to self-induce those effects on themselves.

Lesson learned:

Dreams can be much more than just dreams. Adverse mages and/or entities can use them to manipulate you if you are not careful.
Well that depends as much on you as it does on the entity, spirit. Perhaps even more so. If I'm "deeply asleep" in my dreamscape I will always perceive my patron deities as my human parents, and my "divine sister" as my human sister, and even my ubi companion as my ex-girlfriend (just because they both are slim and blonde), etc, even though behaviour is different, visual appearance often depends on cognitive capacity of my brain/mind at that time, if it's running at minimal capacity (I'm mostly asleep), my mind will just slap on the entity/spirit closest match it has at hand, from memory, and will not try to "render" anything accurately. Only when I'm very lucid, awake, or I'm not asleep and meditating instead - only then usually there's no cutting corners.
Which can be exploited, but not always for some very sinister intent. Ubi spirits can often disguise as somebody close to you in physical reality, but they don't always get it right, and you can have some awkward sexual dreams involving your mom/dad/sister/brother/aunt/uncle etc, but it's not something very terrible, just a shy and hungry spirit passing by.
But sometimes it can be sinister. So same thing applies:
"..never stop practising, aiming for ever sharper and sharper focus, and for ever clearer and clearer sight, and other senses. Still, it will never be perfect enough to be ever trusted 100%."
Case study #4:

I’ve experienced several times how someone has pretended to be one specific benevolent spirit I’m sometimes interacting with.

First the imitations were very obvious: the fake entity’s face looked like (in my minds eye) it had huge problems with musle control. Later attempts had the fake entitys face working right as well as the general behavior. Eventually the fake entity was able to create similar manifestations as the real entity. Now it’s really hard to tell who I’m interacting with.

Lesson learned:

Your guiding spirits can be imitated by adverse parties to misdirect you from your true path.
I think this case mostly fall within other ones, fundamentally.
Some "pretenders" only want some harmless fun. Others will want to rule and gain control over you. I personally wouldn't shoot first and ask question later, but some level of care and distrust is a healthy thing.
wrote: Case study #5:

Synchronizities can be tampered with. Plain and simple.

I’ve followed all kinds of synchronizities for awhile now and noticed that there was a sudden change in the general direction of the messages I was receiving. I had already been attacked for quite a while by an adverse party so I had suspected that this might happen one day. The change in the messages lasted until I decided to deny fake messages pretending to be my benevolent guiding spirits/demons/Universe. It took only about a minute for the messages to completely change their general direction. Now I experience this change fairly often, so I’ve made it a habit, a daily ritual, to cleanse myself of receiving fake synchronizities.

The exact method of tampering with messages received through synchronizities is unknown to me. If someone has an idea how it is done, I'd be happy to hear your thoughts on the subject. Is it a spirit sent to give me fake messages, or just "regular spell" or maybe a manifestation of some kind?

Lesson learned:

If you start following synchronizities to receive guidance into your life, be sure no-one gets to send fake messages to you using the same means.
I think people often see what they want to see. I do think how we feel about some random things can be influenced, and if I feel very positive about something, that something means more than it actually does, my mind will begin to rationalize it immediately, to justify my positive feelings. That's just what mind naturally does even without external influence, and with some external influence mind will just work extra hard rationalizing something.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

It takes a long time to settle down the internal noise so that external signals can be perceived. And then the external signals need to be decoded and verified.

Long ago, having grown up in a hilly city where bikes are not much used, I learned to ride a bike in Scotland at the end of winter with ice on the road so that it was most difficult to walk except by sliding the feet. I was wobbling along on the bike and had the thought: you are going to fall off - not: I am going to fall off. Being trained in positive thinking I immediately rejected the thought and at once fell off. The same the next morning. By the third morning I was starting to learn. The thought came and I thought: that is a warning and was very careful and did not fall off.

Ever after that I was attentive to such "negative" thoughts and shortly after was driving on a narrow winding road coming up to a blind corner. The thought came: this is a dangerous corner. Being well trained by then I braked sharply and immediately a car came around the corner on the wrong side of the road. If I had not braked there would have been a collision - and me in a borrowed car.

I used to do metal work at the time and was often prompted when the metal was about to break.

So who or what was training me?

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Subterfuge is fairly 101, although it can get really complex and intricate.
And misdirection is often more potent than brute force.
(not to knock brute force)

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Cerber wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:09 pm I think people often see what they want to see. I do think how we feel about some random things can be influenced, and if I feel very positive about something, that something means more than it actually does, my mind will begin to rationalize it immediately, to justify my positive feelings. That's just what mind naturally does even without external influence, and with some external influence mind will just work extra hard rationalizing something.
I'm aware of the psychological effect of confirmation bias etc. This is the exact reason why I'm using such synchronizity techniques, which don't leave much for deciphering what the content of the message is, or if it's even a message.

When I banish the adverse synchronizity messages, the "attacking" messages disappear completely. They don't just change slightly or I don't just notice them. They actually become non existent.
Seeker of truth.

Return to “Modern Era Magicks”