Necromancy: "Channelling Spirits", Swahili Language / Help?

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Necromancy: "Channelling Spirits", Swahili Language / Help?

Post by Kami »

Let's see who here can help me understand what this means: ("Chuma chama chama chama, chichuma." - Which Translates To: "Earned the party members, gather the grapes."), I was in a trance when I spoke that.

It's been years... Since I posted this on facebook, and I still haven't received any good answers, especially when I came here and posted it.

I know one thing for sure, I was channelling an African's spirit when I fell into that trance.

... Recently Fraterai helped me realize that I am a potential necromancer.

I have gained information from a familiar spirit such as my mother, and as well as that African spirit I channeled.

I just need someone to really help me figure out what that message means. :|

I tried translating it with google translate again just now and it didn't translate it like it did the day I google translated it after I spoke it. [tongue]
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Daud
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Necromancy: "Channelling Spirits", Swahili Language / He

Post by Daud »

My brother speaks Swahili, i'll give him a call and see if he can translate it for you.
"Things derive their being from mutual dependence and are nothing in themselves." -Nagarjuna

"Comprehending beyond good and evil opens the way to perfect skill" Jetsun Milarepa

"Always recognise the dreamlike qualities of life to reduce attachment and aversion." - Jetsun Milarepa

Daud
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Daud »

Apparently it's a saying, and that is indeed more or less it's translation. More or less it means, "You've done well and earned respect, go get your reward."
"Things derive their being from mutual dependence and are nothing in themselves." -Nagarjuna

"Comprehending beyond good and evil opens the way to perfect skill" Jetsun Milarepa

"Always recognise the dreamlike qualities of life to reduce attachment and aversion." - Jetsun Milarepa

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Daud wrote:Apparently it's a saying, and that is indeed more or less it's translation. More or less it means, "You've done well and earned respect, go get your reward."
Omg - finally, thank you so much Daud! [thumbup]

I really appreciate your helping me figure out what that saying meant. [happyface]

Think I'll go smoke some dabs/t.h.c. wax. ~ O0
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Kurokami wrote:Let's see who here can help me understand what this means: ("Chuma chama chama chama, chichuma." - Which Translates To: "Earned the party members, gather the grapes."), I was in a trance when I spoke that.

It's been years... Since I posted this on facebook, and I still haven't received any good answers, especially when I came here and posted it.

I know one thing for sure, I was channelling an African's spirit when I fell into that trance.

I have gained information from a familiar spirit such as my mother, and as well as that African spirit I channeled.

I tried translating it with google translate again just now and it didn't translate it like it did the day I google translated it after I spoke it. [tongue]
I don't speak swahili and my "specialty" is yoruba, then bantu/kimbundo and then dahomeyian xD It's cool tha Daud could help you.

What do you mean by "necromancer? It feels like it's a goth-heavymetal-punk way to say that you're a medium xD

Saravá
Idansinají
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

WillowDarkWytch wrote:
Kurokami wrote:Let's see who here can help me understand what this means: ("Chuma chama chama chama, chichuma." - Which Translates To: "Earned the party members, gather the grapes."), I was in a trance when I spoke that.

What do you mean by "necromancer? It feels like it's a goth-heavymetal-punk way to say that you're a medium xD

Saravá
Idansinají
I also thought so. xD
WillowDarkWytch wrote:I don't speak swahili and my "specialty" is yoruba, then bantu/kimbundo and then dahomeyian xD It's cool tha Daud could help you.
That's amazing. (O.O)

I only know english and barely spanish and maybe a little bit of norwegian. >.>
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Return to “African Traditional/ Diaspora magicks”