THCv

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

THCv

Post by SashaGallagher »

Here are which of the Plants are Male and Female so we know what we are probably going to do as far as breeding, first, here are the plants:

Female-
Hindu Kush
Strawberry Diesel
Strawberry Stardawg
Malawi Gold
Banana Crack
Early Durban

Male-
Malawi Gold
Early Durban
Blue Mystic

So here are the Mixes I will be creating, none of these will be final strains, but instead will be “lineages” that I will use to create strains from by either mixing them together or mixing in other strains, and then locking in the genetics. The only way these will become strains is if there is a very good one and I keep it as a Mother Plant and give out clones for free, so that all of them are the same and there is no genetic diversity due to not being locked in.

Hindu Kush X Early Durban = Gandhi Kush

Strawberry Diesel X Malawi Gold = Malawberry Diesel

Banana Crack X Blue Mystic = Shiva’s Bananas

Strawberry Stardawg X Early Durban = Durban Strawberry or Durban Stardawg (depending on how much Strawberry is retained)

Malawi Gold X Early Durban = Malawi Durban Skunk

I may also do Early Durban X Malawi Gold, just to be able to cross those 2 cross back or with other things to get a higher and higher THCv content.

And that is if I just use 1 Branch from each plant and Pollenate that (then cover it with a ziplock bag), and don’t Pollenate multiple branches on a plant (2 at the most, then cover those with ziplock bags).

But those are mixes that will most likely be made and seeds collected from, during this current harvest.

Here is the goal with all of these strains-

Gandhi Kush: Hash making, and Indica effects, mixed with THCv effects

Malawberry Diesel: Terpenes (Flavors and Smells) and THCv

Shiva’s Bananas: Terpenes and Bud Coloring/Hue

Durban Stardawg: Terpenes and THCv

Malawi Durban Skunk: Tepenes and THCv (this is likely to be the highest THCv Combo out of all of them)

And if anyone does not know what THCv is, here is the best explanation of what it is that you will ever get in a quick read.

First off, THCv is a Cannabinoid. Similar to THC, another Cannabinoid is Delta-9-THC, THCa, CBD, CBG, CBA, etc. THCv is the only Cannabinoid that has reverse effects on appetite. Instead of giving you munchies, it actually makes you not hungry. Examples of Strains that are Common that have THCv are Girl Scout Cookies and Durban Poison (Girl Scout Cookies is also half Durban Poison). Most THCv Strains get their THCv from Durban, and only 2 Popular Strains have been Bred specifically to have high THCv content, Willie Nelson and Doug’s Varin. THCv can also be used for Diabetes because it actually has an effect on Insulin.

But the Highest THCv Strains in the World come from Africa, that is where Durban Poison is from (Durban, South Africa). And while most THCv Strains found in America and Europe are crossed with Durban (due to the South African connection to the British and the Dutch, hence Amsterdam), there are actually tons of African Strains that are all very Diverse Genetically, but all contain THCv. The theory behind this is that it is a Defense Mechanism from the Sun’s UVB rays, and you can actually increase THCv content by using UVB lights in your grow. Examples of African Strains are Malawi Gold, Durban Poison, Drakensberg landrace, Apando Mystic, Nigerian Hash Plant, Kilimanjaro, Senegal, Swazi, etc.

An example of another type of plant is “Kush”, Kush plants come from the Hindu Kush Mountains and from India, and again are pretty popularly in use because of the Indian connection to Britain and the Dutch (and again hence Amsterdam). Kush strains are Indica Dominant, and the pure Kush strains are 100% Indica, meaning that they have no THCv but high THC content, and sometimes high CBD content.

Similarly to Willie Nelson and Doug’s Varin, but in much larger numbers, Strains are being bred for their CBD content, and now there are strains with pretty much only CBD and very little THC. An example of this being done with THC would be White Widow; White Widow was the Highest THC Strain in the World when it was created and is a cross between Brazilian Landrace and Thai Landrace. Then White Russian was created by crossing White Widow with AK-47, and that became the Highest THC Strain in the world. And now every year just about there is a new strain that is higher in THC than ever before, and the same thing is happening with CBD. But that is not happening with THCv.

Hardly anyone, if anyone right now, is Breeding Strains specifically to get Higher and Higher THCv content, but that is what I am doing. So these strains, and the strains that come from them will be some of the Highest THCv containing Strain in the World. I have 1 other strain that I won't mention for a few months, and once I create my first full stable Strain ((African X Aromatic) X (African X Aromatic) and maybe (African X (African X Skunk)) X (African X Aromatic), and either of those 2 crossed with this one that I will not mention yet, then maybe crossed back with one of the original crosses, then bred with its own lineage to lock in the genetics, and those offspring bred with their own lineage to lock it in further; I will have already given out a ton of Seeds and Clones, but I will enter that Strain in one of the 2019 Cannabis Cups (probably Colorado) to prove the strength of THCv, and the usefulness of breeding strains with higher and higher THCv content.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: THCv

Post by SashaGallagher »

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

OK I'm confused on whether this is an occult forum or drug forum now
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

And as these Strains are based on African Lineage, and are meant to inspire people to make change, I will be using names of various Revolutionaries and Gods in the Strain names.

So I'm not going to be making "Blueberry Trainwreck" or "Purple Skunk" or "Northern Lights Diesel" or whatever, I am making Strains that are actually selected for a reason, and not just some random stoner reason, but for actual Lineage and Chemical content.

These Strains will include names like:

Fred Hampton

Marcus Garvey

Gandhi

Noble Drew Ali

Emiliano Zapata

and the names will be based on the Genetic background, so they will actually make sense.

For example, Early Durban is South African Durban X Skunk #1, so South African and European. Gandhi started in Europe and South Africa, and was Hindu and gained Independence for India, so:

Hindu Kush X Early Durban = Gandhi Kush

And after I combine that with the 3rd strain that I will not mention for a few more months, I could call it "Martin Luther King" or "Martin Luther King Kush". Because Martin Luther King was inspired to break the law to make change by Gandhi, and the second strain name has a big impact on the protest movements of the 60s. So that strain is going to be good for 60s Revolutionaries names generally, and it is going to add massive THCv content to the plants.

Also, on the topic of the 60s and I will add the 70s, think about this for a second. In the 60s the Holocaust was not just appalling and horrifying and edifying, it was recent. And the Soviet Union was in full swing, and Cuba had a Revolution, and Haiti had a Revolution, and there were pretty much Revolutions all over the world.

In the 60s on any given day you were just as likely to hear about a Revolution happening in another Country, or even the Revolution that was happening in America; as you were to hear about the President of the United States. Now the news only talks about the President.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

chowderpope wrote:OK I'm confused on whether this is an occult forum or drug forum now
African Traditional Magic

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

I am going to be switching these plants to flower Cycle this Friday or Saturday. They are currently on 24/0, meaning the lights are on all day and all night, and they have been like that for about a week (the plants have only been in these 10 gallon pots and in this tent with these lights for about a week, maybe a week in a half). Friday or Saturday I will flip them to 12/12 (12 hours light, 12 hours dark) using a timer, which gets them to think that Winter is coming and causes them to start flowering.

At this same time I will move the Male plants into the Flower tent, but they will only be there for about 2 weeks, because they don't actually flower, but instead produce pollen sacks. Once the pollen sacks form I will make a video so everyone can see what they look like, then I will cover the Male plants with clear trash bags with tape wrapped around the bottom of the bag creating a seal around the trunk of theplant until the Pollen in released. Then I will chop the trunks of the Male plants and take them in another room, and collect the Pollen from each bag and put it in a smaller labeled container.

Then either that day or a few days after, I will go in the flower tent with something over my face to block my breath, and then I will turn off the fans, and I will use paintbrushes to put Pollen on only certain branches, so that I can cross certain plants with certain plants, and not have the plants be completely full of seeds. Once the Pollen is on the buds I will cover the buds with Ziplock bags and label each one.

And 2 months from this Friday or Saturday, I will be harvesting most of these plants. So in 2 more months I will be collecting the first seeds from this breeding program, and I will start growing those and mixing them together and mixing a few other strains in, and mixing them back with their parent strains.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

And I think people are really sleeping on the Early Durban, it is a Diamond in the Rough and no one uses it. Try to find 10 people online talking about "Early Durban". But Early Durban is actually just Durban Poison X Skunk #1, and they used an Early Skunk, so they got a THCv plant (African strains are 14 weeks usually) to flower in 8. And Skunk was a good option because while it's THCv content is lower than Durban, it is present. So that was a great option for bringing THCv into a Dispensary type strain (Skunk #1).

And out of all the things you could mix Skunk with, and there have been many, and you can also include Cheese mixes because it is just a Skunk cut, this is probably the best mix to start with. I would have made this mix myself if it wasn't available to buy.

And I am going to mix that with Malawi. So that should be really interesting. And once I mix the 3rd Strain in that I am not mentioning yet, it will be like a perfect mix of THCv. And I will also eventually mix the Strain I lock in for THCv with other THCv strains, like Girl Scout Cookies, which doesn't have much THCv, but being mixed with a plant bred to produce THCv, it could bring it out more. Same with Cherry Pie, and tons of other Durban crosses and Skunk crosses, and even Cheese itself.

But basically, I can't believe that no one is using Early Durban yet. And really all these strains are rare. Go on Google and try to find someone growing Malawi Gold, or Early Durban, or Banana Crack. Not many people, if anyone, is.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

And I have a both a Female Malawi and Durban, and a Male Malawi and Durban. So I think I am going to cross both of them with each other, just so I can test both lineages.

Early Durban X Malawi
and
Malawi X Early Durban

(you put the name of the female plant first)

And then I can cross those with things like Strawberry Diesel X Malawi and Strawberry Stardawg X Durban, and one of the lineages, for example, would be

(Malawi X Early Durban)
- Malawi, Landrace -(Durban Poisoon X Skunk #1)
X
(Strawberry Diesel X Malawi)
-NYC Diesel X Strawberry -Malawi, Landrace

Then cross that with the other one, but with Durban X Malawi and Strawberry Stardawg Durban.

Meaning that pretty much all of their Genetics are THCv genetics at that point, coming from all different places, with the Diesel and Strawberry mixed in as 1/4 of its Genetics. Then I can mix in the 3rd Strain, and cross the result with one of those earlier mixes and new strains.

And I will dot hat with all of them. All of these plants will have more than 50% THCv Genetics, primarily being African based.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Then while I am doing that, I am also crossing Banana Crack X Blue Mystic. Banana Crack has no THCv except from its about 1/4 skunk Heritage, and Blue Mystic has absolutely no THCv as far as I am aware. But what I am going to do with this cross, is create Stain that is just like a Terpene Bomb, and not just any Terpenes, but things like Strawberry, Blueberry and Banana. I will probably make a Clone of the Strawberry Diesel and add it in later, and I will get Honey Bananas from Elemental Seeds, and maybe a few others over time.

Then once the THCv strain is made, I will cross the new High THCv strain with this flavor Strain, and it should be amazing. Because the THCv strains are already being mixed with the Strawberry, so they will have flavors also.

And the Hindu Kush will be the parent of a THCv kush strain, which is actually really rare, because Kushes are Indicas and don't usually have any THCv. So that will be an interesting line. I am basically mixing the Purest of the Pure Sativas (African Strains) with the Purest of the Pure Indica.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Can anyone find someone else breeding THCv plants in the world, if you can please post about it here because I would buy some of their seeds to add to this.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

And since there is no Genetic Test for THCv breeding yet (that's how few people even think about THCv or know what it is)

Once I get the THCv content up to a % that is higher than a natural African Strain, and has Multiple African strains mixed with Skunk and the 3rd THCv strain that I will not mention yet, I will go to a Genetic lab and have them test the Genetics of a Father of one of my plants, and the Mother of a plant with absolutely ZERO THCv.

Then I will have them test the Offspring of those plants. And if they don't want to look for the Marker that signifies THCv, I will just look for it myself. With those 3 genetic backgrounds, you should be able to tell. And I could even go and do another cross with a separate THCv lineage, and look to see if there are any Markers that exist in the THCv plants in both lineages.

That is really where the Breeding Tests are at.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Oh, and btw, just as an example. I have been talking about doing this since like 2013, but in 2015 Bethenny Frankle came out and said that she was going to do it.
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/pic ... o-20160420

She never actually did it, but she was going to call it Skinny Girl Marijuana because THCv actually takes away your appetite instead of giving you the munchies. She didn't say she was making a THCv Strain, but the only way to make a Weightloss Marijuana is to make a THCv Strain, I was talking about it in 2013 comparing it to Hoodia Gordona (that Cactus that everyone was taking for Weightloss).

But these Strains are going to be both High in THCv, and have good Flavors. Pretty much no one in the World (unless anyone can find someone), is making Strains specifically to target THCv production. And I am going to do it with Good Flavors so that they can explode.

This isn't just going to be like Durban Poison, where it's like "Wow its good" but then you try another strain and maybe it tastes better, or maybe you decide you like Indicas more for a while, and you forget that Durban is good. Because you just thought of it as "another good strain".

These are going to be strains that are specifically targeted for THCv, so they will have the THCv kick of a Landrace like Durban, but they will also be amazing Flavors.

Everyone go on Weedmaps or Leafly right now, actually go do this, look in Denver and look up "Banana Crack", then look up "Banana Kush". See how many you find, they are pretty much non-existant, and the one place I found with Banana Kush had a 2 versions, and both were over priced, but the cheaper one was worse than most $25 8ths, and the better one was $61 an eighth.

What I am doing is not only creating Flavor Strains, from Flavor Strains that cost like $70 per 6 seeds, I am using those to add Flavor to THCv Strains.

So now that same "Wow" from Durban, and that same "I want a Flavor Strain", are going to be in 1 Strain. And not just 1 Strain, a whole line of Strains. And I will be giving out Clones and Seeds for free to anyone who wants them and who is in Colorado.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

If you went to a Dispensary, and have been to dispensaries before, and you see:

White Widow
Purple Bud
Trainwreck
White Rhino
Girl Scout Cookies
OG Kush
Durban Poison
Gorilla Glue
Early Pearl
Strawberry Cough

What are most people most likely to pick?
The Girl Scout Cookies, the OG Kush and the Strawberry Cough, just because of name Recognition. And most people don't choose Durban Poison, because they think some guy made it in a closet with 60w lightbulbs and was trying to think of a spin on the word "Urban" and adding Poison to it. Honestly that is what most people think, and unless they randomly chose it and liked it, or read a thread on the internet like this, or had a friend tell them they smoked it and liked it, then usually they won't pick it. And usually people who are and aren't choosing it, are not aware that it has THCv, unless they read a thread like this.

And Girl Scout Cookies is half OG Kush and half Durban.

What I am doing is taking THCv Strains, including Early Durban, Malawi, etc, and crossing them with Flavor Strains, including Strawberry Diesel, Strawberry Stardawg, Banana Crack and Blue Mystic. And I also have a Hindu Kush to make a Kush line. And THCv is the main point.

I am not just creating THCv strains, eventually I will be creating Strains with higher THCv than any Strain that came before it. And they will have Heritage from well Established Dispensary Strains.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

This is the blurb for Malawi Seeds from the Company I got them, from:

ACE Seeds - Malawi
After years of hard work and intense selections with sativas from all around the world, we can confirm that Malawi is the most powerful and psychedelic landrace sativa we know.
Its dense flowers of enormous trichomes compete with the most powerful indica/sativa and indica hybrids on the market in reference to their size and cannabinoids concentration.
The potency of their flowers is simply devastating, and it is especially recommended for experienced smokers that seek extreme sativa effects without renounce to an abundant harvest.

There are literally 0 Dispensaries as far as I have been able to find that carry this. Durban Poison is the only one you will find, if you are lucky.

The only people who aren't driven by name Recognition and just random names in general, are people looking for CBD and THC. There are some people only buying the highest CBD strains and the highest THC strains, but hardly anyone is out looking for THCv strains.

That is what I am about to change. I am about to create THCv Strains that can not be denied, people will choose them over other things.

First off, if you want 10 seeds for $20, you have to grow something standard, like White Widow, or Skunk. I am taking genetics from seeds that cost $70 for 6 seeds, seeds that come from years and years of breeding after White Widow existed, and are being sold at dispensaries for $61 for 1/8th (that is $61 for 3.5 grams for people who aren't in America, and when they grow these plants they get about 1/2 lb per plant.

And I am mixing those with THCv strains. And once I tell everyone what the 3rd strain I am mixing in (that will be after 2 months, so after the end of this harvest), and then again once I actually mix it in, everyone is going to start seeing what I am talking about. And around the same time there will probably be other people talking about the plants they grew from my seeds.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

And btw, that Malawi is the plant I have a Male and Female of.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Since I did a little explanation of Amsterdam being connected to India and South Africa, I will do kind of a History of Dispensary Strains in America.

In the 60s it was all just good Landraces, all these Landraces like Malawi and Hindu Kush and things like that are actually good strains, you just have to find the good ones like those specific ones; and if you could get your hands on Alcapulco Gold from Mexico, that was the good stuff. And things started coming over from Amsterdam, so Skunk became Popular (and other things like Skunk mixes, for example "Holland's Hope"), and eventually random strains being grown around America made things like Bubblegum, Northern Lights and Alaskan Thunderfuck; and then White Widow was created by mixing Thai Landrace with Brazilian Landrace, and that changed everything. That is around the time Blueberry was made, and OG Kush was made, and things like Girl Scout Cookies actually came not long after.

And at that time there were a bunch of big breeders, like DJ Short who made Blueberry, and Neville, who is the namesake of Neville's Haze. He founded Sensi Seeds, which was basically the first seedbank (place to buy seeds). And there was Jack Herrer.

So that is basically where all the dispensary strains come from. California strains coming from people just growing outside for years and years, like Bubblegum and Trainwreck. Then some strains from Amsterdam.

Then what they did is start breeding those strains together, so they got more selective and the pool got smaller and smaller. No longer are people looking for Alcapulco Gold, and no one is even looking for strains made from it, or looking to make strains from it. Many people have dismissed good strains like that in favor of names like "Blueberry" and "Trainwreck". But that is where the Future is at. The Future is in these hidden Genetics that most people in America, and most people in the World, have ever seen before. And hardly anyone in the World has made crosses with.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

And when I mentioned that Early Durban has less than 10 people on the internet talking about it, and it is a good strain, think about it this way.

Girl Scout Cookies may be the most popular individual strain in America, if not it is close. And it is just Durban F1 (a selected breed of Durban bred with Durban, but its own brother and sister seeds from the same parent plant) mixed with OG Kush. And maybe the second most popular, but not so sure about that, but still popular is Green Crack.

And Durban F1 X OG Kush is the actual Girl Scout Cookies, the most common form you will actual find in Dispensaries is Blim Burn seeds Girl Scout Cookies X Green Crack.

Green Crack is actually just a special Cut of Skunk #1 that someone found randomly in the genes of some seeds they bought, and they kept that lineage. So that is how Green Crack was made.

So very Probably the most Popular Marijuana Strain in the World is (Durban X OG Kush) X Green Crack. So basically (Durban X OG Kush) X Special Skunk#1 Cut

Early Durban is Durban X Skunk #1, so it is basically the same exact thing as Girl Scout Cookies, but without the OG Kush... And less than 10 people are talking about it. When I cross that with Strawberry Stardawg, it is about to be amazing, and the Malawi cross could be everything from just super strong THCv to a whole New Flavor, but no matter what it will be a good THCv strain. Then I can cross that with a Flavor Strain cross.

So this is going to be crazy.

And I am just writing so much about this because I am actually doing it right now, and as far as I am aware no one else in the World is doing it. So I'm just trying to get all the information out, and in 2 Months I will actually have the buds from these plants and the seeds from these crosses, and I will start giving out the seeds and making videos of everything. But these strains being created will be documented, so if anyone wants any information on them in the future, here it is in pretty great detail.

Shekem
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shekem »

At first when I saw a few of the names you listed, especially Malawi, I thought you were talking about African fishes, lol. That's the first thing that comes to my mind when I hear Malawi. I like keeping African cichlids. O0 Anyway...

What do these plants help do? Are they beneficial to ones health? Do they help induce altered states?

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Also, I have been topping these plants a lot, and some of them are at 12 and 16 main Colas (upper trunk/branches that take the place of the main trunk when the top is chopped), and I will top some of them 1 more time when I switch to flower on Friday.

And the General Rule of thumb is 1 oz per Cola, and each one has at least 4 Colas, and most of them have 8-16, and I will cut most of them one more time on Friday most likely. So I should get at least a quarter lb or half lb per plant, depending on the tops and size. The topping is also why they are kind of short and shrubby looking.

Also, I will switch them to Flower on Friday, but they are likely to grow another 1 to 3 feet during the 2 months of flower. So they will get bigger over these 2 months still. And the buds won't really even be noticeably forming until Month 1 is at its end, then the last 2 weeks they will basically be done but just get bigger and bigger.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

The Shaivite Temple, Grow 1
This is a series of videos that will probably be around 100 Episodes. Right now it has all the tips and little secret things that you can do for the Veg Cycle (before the Marijuana Flowers start growing). On Friday I will make a video switching the lights to Flower Cycle, and then 2 Months after that I will be harvesting about 1/2 LB per plant, and seeds to start the New Strains.

Ep 2: Identifying Male Marijuana Plants
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfdeOqrAep8

Ep 3: Identifying Female Marijuana Plants
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fjrQtE3u4c

Ep 4: Mini Bamboo Poles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VmxvTGWzD8

Ep 5: Random Update
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x6_XFvAIP8

Ep 6: Strain Descriptions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxP6Px4sCd8

Ep 7: Topping Marijuana Plants for More Colas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqGm7Ei_rpQ

Ep 8: Marijuana Watering
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYF6j7A5RsE

Ep 9: Supercropping for Higher Yields
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR3sFLBvQ0w

Ep 10: 6ft Bamboo Poles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eww3kayV8dI

Ep 11: Marijuana Nutrients & Silicate (Veg Cycle)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_O9lJ-Z6R8

Ep 12: Overwatering
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01fhF7QDmY8

Ep 13: LED vs HPS & LED/HPS Combo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBxtw7jrJNg

Ep 14: 2nd Bunch of 6ft Poles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEinp1YLXjU

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Why do you have 2 threads of basically same thing?

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

tldr get a blog
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

http://shaivitetemple.org/epigenetics-plant-breeding/
These are two 27 year old Monkeys, the one that was given less food than he needed every day is on the right.

I personally had the idea of Epigenetic breeding before I even knew what Epigenetics was, and when I learned what Epigenetics was, it completely proved my theory; and my theory was also based on evidence. What gave me the idea for stress breeding was Bouncing Bear Botanicals. They had San Pedro Cactus in like 2006 or something that was labeled “SS” which stood for “Super Stressed”. And since the age of 14 I had started reading everything I possibly could about Alkaloids, so when I found out that their theory behind “SS” was that alkaloids were a defense mechanism, and many plants had been shown to have alkaloids appear in larger amounts when introduced to slicing, stabbing, burning, and other forms of “Super Stress”. Their’s were Cacti that had been grown in harsh conditions, and stabbed and slashed. And the possibility was that that would have caused it to have more Mescaline.

Now THC is not exactly an Alkaloid, and no one knows if Stressing it will bring more out (so let’s find out). But UVB does bring out THCv, to protect from the UV rays. So there probably are ways to bring out more THC. And who cares if it brings out more in that particular generation, you can get the next Generation to be stronger, with higher THC content because of the stress of the parents. Epigenetics proves this.

I remember an old grower who said he had heard about people who used to hammer a nail into the stalk of their plant to make it produce more THC. And then someone else told me that they had known an old grower who would take his plants just before flower, and tie a cinder block to the top and stretch it out, then the branches would grow upwards like 3-6 plants, kind of like SCROG.

Most people breed plants by looking for “Vigor” and Vigor is usually a good sign that it is a good breeding plant? I actually will not water plants and let a bunch die; kind of a “only the strong survive” type test, and then only grow the ones that survive, because the other ones die. With the seedlings I started off with 1-7 seeds from each strain, and I now have 1 plant from each of those strains, because I let all the others die from underwatering, or being taken over by the other ones by being blocked from the light when their siblings got too big, or from the other ones taking over their Jiffy pack with their roots. So I don’t just look for Vigor, I look for Survivors.

Because my goal in Breeding originally was this:
I had come from Texas with 3,000 bagseeds or so from some bright green, Texas brick weed that was not bad except for that some energy had gone to making all the seeds. And I was using my Epigentic theory (before I knew about Epigenetics) in order to breed a “Ditch Weed strain” meaning that it was meant to be Johnny Appleseed-ed, and they would have good genetics for people to pull out of ditches, and people would not be mad to get pollen from a good Ditchweed. Basically just trying to make a strain that could survive anything, and basically make an American landrace.

Now I am basically doing the same thing, but with better genetics. I am going to be giving out seeds and clones, and mixing various landrace strains, and finding the plants that are survivors and have the best flavors and smells and THCv content. It’s just that right now I am not as focused on the survivors, I am just breeding the plants for now, and will be focusing more on the survivor aspect in later grows, once I have a good strain. But I will always find the best plants by letting a few die.

You know how you have probably had the thought that White people came from Cold, and then someone told you that it was more complicated than that, or just straight up told you you were wrong?

According to Epigenetics, you weren’t “wrong”, but you weren’t getting the whole picture. Epigenetics says that the likely reason for White people, is more likely a mixture of factors, 1 not the Cold and the Snow like a White Rabbit using Camouflage, but White people’s skin is actually due to a lack of UVB rays; which could either be accounted to the Climate, or living in Caves (like how you can see through a Cave Fish’s skin, and they have no eyes). Then there is also the possible factor of Albinos coming from Africa (Albinos are still taboo in many African tribes) and mixing with the Cave/Cold people, which is called “Recombination” of genetic material. For example, if one of the 2 sets of Darwin’s Finches made their way to the mainland, then on the mainland 2 groups were made because of a Mountain range that separated 2 groups of the 1 set for like 100,000 years; then at the end of that 100,000 years that new 3 species goes back to the island and breeds with the first one; Recombination. Then there is also the factor of things like Sickle Cell and Lactose Intolerance in higher rates in non-White genetics; the Sickle Cell is a protection from Malaria (and White people don’t have that protection), but Lactose Tolerance could be from living on Dairy in the Caves. Cheese and all that is just rotten milk and lasts a long time.

And all these factors had small effects on White DNA, making White people.

A more short term example is a test they have done with Mice, as well as the Monkey test where one Monkey was given less food than it needed over 27 years and it was much more vital (fuller hair, standing taller, etc) than the one that had gotten all the food it needed during the 27 years. In the Mouse experiment they took a mouse and had her live in a room with an electric floor, and they would put a lemon scent in the room, and shock her randomly. Then she got pregnant and when she had babies, every time they smelled lemons they would freak out like they were being shocked.

There are tons of experiments that have been done, and this is a completely accepted Science. And it’s not Human Science, or Mouse Science, or Monkey Science, it’s Genetic Science; so it applies to anything with DNA.

And just an example of how something like Lactose Intolerance would be turned to Lactose Tolerance. Everyone in a society that can’t survive on cheese because their body won’t take another animal’s rotten milk, dies, and everyone left is the new Genetic forefathers of those people. There may be many things that used to be poison to some humans, no one knows, because everyone that was allergic enough to make things like Broccoli or Beef poison to them, are all pretty much dead if they existed. There are a Million mutations that Humans may have gone through that are actually gone now, we just don’t know because it wasn’t the right mutation at the right time. Or the people with the mutation to accept it are the only ones left. Same thing happened with Ebola and the Plague.

Just an example of what someone could do:

If you literally infested a room with spider mites on purpose, then grow plants in that room for years, and breed only the ones that it seemed like the Spider Mites were ignoring more than others. Then eventually you might have a Spider Mite resistant Strain. There have already been mold and fungal resistant strains such as Holland’s Hope, created for outdoor growing in Cold, Wet Climates.

Return to “African Traditional/ Diaspora magicks”