Are Black Women Goddesses?

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Are Black Women Goddesses?

Post by Napoli »

So, I have come across this theory that all human beings on Earth come from a black woman. I see nothing wrong with it. If we take Adam and Eve as literal people then it can be right. Nonetheless, I am aware that there were people other than the family of Adam and Eve in existence. Cain got married to a woman who was never named in the Bible. She was not the daughter of the first human pair, if they indeed are. I believe Adam and Eve are metaphors for Adam Kadmon separated before they fell. The thing I have seen people, especially the black women claiming vehemently that only black women are goddesses in potential. Non-melanoid people are not. They even claim that Kali is black goddess. There is no white goddess. Those that are have been whitewashed to be made acceptable to the culture of other races. I don't practise Hindu spirituality but I know the history of Hindu gods. Kali is only one avatars of Parvati, who is fair-skinned. In the Asian faiths the dark avatars usually represent the destructive aspect of a deity. Shiva was known to be as white as snow. Later, he was represented with blue skin so that he can be related by the people of India. Parvati herself was born with dark skin but later obtained the boon to become fair from Brahma and got the title of 'Gauri' or fair-skinned. I find it absolutely hard to believe that both women and men, who are not 'black' cannot become gods. Also, how can someone become enlightened by denying their divine masculine self?

So, my question is what is the truth? Are all black women indeed goddesses in potential, and the rest are not? Or is this another theory to establish black supremacy or something?
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

LoneWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Are Black Women Goddesses?

Post by LoneWolf »

Obviously depends on your whole paradigm and ideas you've put together.

I think that all evolves and what you might call a god is a state of evolvement. Claming only a part of existence evolves and grows is shit and should be treated as such. Also in that myth you narrate, I smell some metaphores in the skin colors such as evolvement and stage of development and phases of being and not some racial dumb fact.
Napoli wrote:Also, how can someone become enlightened by denying their divine masculine self?
If you understand enlightenment as ultimate integration obviously it cannot happen.

Cheers

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Napoli wrote:So, I have come across this theory that all human beings on Earth come from a black woman. I see nothing wrong with it. If we take Adam and Eve as literal people then it can be right. Nonetheless, I am aware that there were people other than the family of Adam and Eve in existence. Cain got married to a woman who was never named in the Bible. She was not the daughter of the first human pair, if they indeed are.
The bible clearly states that Adam and eve were the first humans and that they had many sons and daughters (all humans came from them), cain and Abel married their sisters.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Black women are human beings with dark skin. It's as simple as that. I don't understand reading any more deeply into that.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Return to “African Traditional and Diaspora Religions”