Spiritual Satanism

Unorganised, disorganised, heterodox or individual beliefs, ideas and praxis sharing.

ShinySoul
Forum Member
Forum Member

Spiritual Satanism

Post by ShinySoul »

HI! I'm a Spiritual Satanist and I'm here to show you our website and answer your questions

https://joyofsatan.org

https://ancient-forums.com

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Spiritual Satanism

Post by Kath »

I'm not a satanist, also i'm not on the board super often, but just offering a friendly hello :)

ShinySoul
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ShinySoul »

Kath wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:23 pm I'm not a satanist, also i'm not on the board super often, but just offering a friendly hello :)
Hello! Finally a nice guy [happy]

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

So how do you make your soul shiny?

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

ShinySoul wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:31 pm Hello! Finally a nice guy [happy]
hehe, not the last time I checked. But i do lean towards being nice :)

ShinySoul
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ShinySoul »

Amor wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:23 pm So how do you make your soul shiny?
hehe nice trolling question

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

ShinySoul wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:34 pm

So how should I make my soul shiny?

ShinySoul
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ShinySoul »

Amor wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:58 pm
ShinySoul wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:34 pm

So how should I make my soul shiny?
By meditating

Wintruz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Wintruz »

I'm rather surprised that JoS is still around. It serves its function I suppose.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Wintruz wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:58 am I'm rather surprised that JoS is still around. It serves its function I suppose.
It's still fairly active, just got too political for my taste. But perhaps it always was. Can't remember that well, apart from taking a peek recently, the last time I passed by there was many years ago.

Wintruz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Wintruz »

Cerber wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:47 pm
Wintruz wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:58 am I'm rather surprised that JoS is still around. It serves its function I suppose.
It's still fairly active, just got too political for my taste. But perhaps it always was. Can't remember that well, apart from taking a peek recently, the last time I passed by there was many years ago.
It's been about fifteen years since I last looked at their website; they were always political but I would imagine the organised socio-political gaslighting that has effected all netizens these past few years, will have sent them over the edge. They were always a catch on the path, drawing in the easily satisfied. That isn't a bad thing.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Wintruz wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:45 pm It's been about fifteen years since I last looked at their website; they were always political but I would imagine the organised socio-political gaslighting that has effected all netizens these past few years, will have sent them over the edge. They were always a catch on the path, drawing in the easily satisfied. That isn't a bad thing.
Recently when I opened that page, expecting to find discussions about satanism, occult practices etc, but instead I found top threads to be more or less about "Jews taking over the world", "Government trying to kill everybody" and "Vaccines are poison" etc, which is not my cup of tea at all, especially since I'm not "anti-vax".
Which in it self would be fine, whatever rocks everyone's boats. But in my opinion they are pushing borderline extreme and radical narratives that might really fall over the edge eventually and lead to some unpleasant fallout to everybody else.
There's plenty of people dreaming of, perhaps even actively working on bringing back dark ages, inquisition and witch hunting. And if something extreme happens - everyone will be seen guilty just by association.
Online anonymity is a myth, everything we ever said, every group we've even been part of, is recorded and saved somewhere for the consideration of future generations, which may or may not be looking very kindly to some of our current freedoms of expression and practices.
I just feel political occult groups inadvertently helping that sort of future to manifest faster than it's necessary.

Wintruz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Wintruz »

I'm not as concerned about those varieties of fall out; there's little "activism" that couldn't be found in atheist, pagan or Christian contexts in a thousand other parts of the internet. If a person is looking for those political currents, they'll easily find them.

I see the JoS system (if it can be called a system) as "dark sleep".

The point at which a mind begins looking at the Left Hand Path is, tellingly, a crossroads. There is the opportunity to move into a different mode of awakened existence and if a person is looking around those avenues then there is at least an openness to that possibility. The JoS co-opts the symbolism of awakening but employs those symbols with the same "belonging and acceptance" that mainstream religions offer. Thus we have a "Father Satan" loving and overseeing his special people with a host of inconsistent psychological practices that keep the faithful in a state of confusion.

I don't see this as a bad thing. People with a penchant for dark imagery but who really want the same acceptance that most people want will get caught up in groups like JoS. Those with the skill to see through it will look at such groups and move on with their day.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Wintruz wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:51 am I'm not as concerned about those varieties of fall out; there's little "activism" that couldn't be found in atheist, pagan or Christian contexts in a thousand other parts of the internet. If a person is looking for those political currents, they'll easily find them.

I see the JoS system (if it can be called a system) as "dark sleep".

The point at which a mind begins looking at the Left Hand Path is, tellingly, a crossroads. There is the opportunity to move into a different mode of awakened existence and if a person is looking around those avenues then there is at least an openness to that possibility. The JoS co-opts the symbolism of awakening but employs those symbols with the same "belonging and acceptance" that mainstream religions offer. Thus we have a "Father Satan" loving and overseeing his special people with a host of inconsistent psychological practices that keep the faithful in a state of confusion.

I don't see this as a bad thing. People with a penchant for dark imagery but who really want the same acceptance that most people want will get caught up in groups like JoS. Those with the skill to see through it will look at such groups and move on with their day.
From individual perspective, sure, one can navigate through the "noise", can still find his/her way around things that don't matter to them, towards things that do matter for individual.
But beyond individual level.. Occult groups, not just satanic, don't have as much freedom as mainstream RHP cults like Christians to do as they please without severe consequences, so I always thought it's generally better for us all to remain on the fringes and in the shadows, avoiding politics as much as possible.
This world has a habit of periodic book burning frenzy, with the next one coming some time soon, I feel. Staying clear of politics helps to push that deadline further, at least a bit. And since my book hoarding is still incomplete, I get mildly annoyed seeing people from my own circle (in some vague sense), intentionally or unintentionally trying to light the first match.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Cerber wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:05 pm This world has a habit of periodic book burning frenzy, with the next one coming some time soon, I feel. Staying clear of politics helps to push that deadline further, at least a bit. And since my book hoarding is still incomplete, I get mildly annoyed seeing people from my own circle (in some vague sense), intentionally or unintentionally trying to light the first match.
The book burning has been going on for well over a decade already. It's happening digitally: Google & all are censoring extremely aggressively digital content. It's being called "being politically correct" and it's being done "to protect people and freedom". Internet is the only place most of the people get/learn their information/books/things so the method is extremely effective. It's more effective than ever, since it's being disguised as something else than it actually is. People are perfectly OK with it.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Well, to be fair, censorship is not really a new thing. We had it since the beginning of the written word, in one form or another, to greater or lesser extent, in all continents. So maybe now it somewhat easier to censor, and corporate entities take on the mantle of a censor, but at the same time publishing books never been easier and cheaper, so we get a lot more of those.
Nothing ever perfect.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Extraordinary times have extraordinary narratives.
It's become pretty blatantly apparent in the last 2 years that we're in very unusual times.

The trouble with latching onto a particular narrative, is that it can blind you to other narratives. Or discredit you on other topics.
I would even argue that some "conspiracy theories" are started very intentionally by bad actors as a smoke screen. (possibly even a majority of conspiracy theories are born that way)

But I would be very surprised if the true narrative of what's been going on in the last couple years is anything less than mind boggling. At least compared to all of the previous years in my lifetime.

grain of salt in one hand, grain of openmindedness in the other.
there are extraordinarily questionable things afoot. I'm extremely reluctant to call BS on anyone at this point.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Kath wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:37 pm But I would be very surprised if the true narrative of what's been going on in the last couple years is anything less than mind boggling. At least compared to all of the previous years in my lifetime.

grain of salt in one hand, grain of openmindedness in the other.
there are extraordinarily questionable things afoot. I'm extremely reluctant to call BS on anyone at this point.
I'll bite and write a new theory here:

1. Every human being is naturally born as a psychic.

2. Most of humanity is already put under occult imprisonment and the rest are to follow. The imprisonment is such as what Madame Blavatsky went through. On top of that we have media's brainwashing and unhealthy things in food/snacks/candies we eat make people psychic senses numb and incapacitated.
- https://educate-yourself.org/cn/secretc ... ep06.shtml
- https://youtu.be/RAJ5Ppf9FHg

3. This imprisonment is put on people when they're really young or even unborn.

4. Those who are deemed co-operative in their ideology, and gullible enough, will be released from that imprisonment layer by layer as they learn about the "alternative truths and ideologies" which keeps them in check, co-operative, fearful and loyal to those who let them out.

5. This usually is done to people in a manner that shakes them up and destroys their worldview completely. This leaves them mentally extremely vulnerable and it's easy to build a new person/personality form the ruins of the old one.

6. These "alternative truths" are designed to keep those released (partly, layer by layer) from occult imprisonment to believe and follow false rites of passages. These ensure they will never reach the enlightenment/salvation/whatever they want to call it, which they so much hope to achieve. I.e. get the eternal life after death, become god, whatever it is they're being promised.

7. Alternative truths are anything that instructs the person to concentrate only on him/herself instead of also on the other people and that there "are no consequences to such ideology/actions". I.e. "you are actually a god but you have simply forgotten it" or "this is all just a simulation" or "you're a demon in human body and you have a job to do". This is done through something called Veil of Forgetfulness, or as it's more properly called, Veil of Corruption and it operates from higher levels than human consciousness can reach. This ideological subversion is actually the most effective way to destroy the whole civilization. It's mixture of truths with lies. It works because people's worldview is completely shattered (OMG! There really are supernatural things!) and at that point people usually believe anything they are being told to get some sense into their reality and worldview. Then it's easy to build up from there. They call it "The Game", which people let out of imprisonment must "play" to reach higher levels of enlightenment. During that process they are taught esoteric knowledge and different techniques of magick including basic psychic abilities.

8. One of the very first layers (and tools of deception) is a hive mind, to which those gullible people are introduced to. The hive mind is real, connecting people's minds to each other, letting them learn things etc., but its origin and the claim that "it's one of the highest levels of enlightenment there is" is pure BS.

9. The highest levels of deception come from above the levels of human's reach/consciousness where people can't reach. At least not the ones believing in the teachings of those who decide who gets out of the imprisonment and who stays in.

10. The goal is to gain all power, especially spiritual power (which is used to achieve all this), to those controlling the described process. Small corrupted nuggest of such power, skills and knowledge is given and promised to those most loyal people who are let out of that imprisonment. Unfortunately they never get the good stuff, nor the truth from those in power, even though they are constantly being promised such gifts.
Seeker of truth.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Many parts of that sound a bit like what Yuri Bezmenov said.

It's probably worth noting that within the broader culture, those who think of themselves as, or are outwardly labeled as, 'satanists' are (in our culture anyway) not playing The Game as intended. At least not The Game as it exists in the larger culture. Arguably many with such a label are playing other Games, set out by more small-time cult leaders, but some who are labeled with various 'not one of us' slurs are simply not interested in The Game. After all, in this culture nobody gets a sticker or a treat for saying they're a satanist. There are other groups, with different labels, which are similarly shunned by the hive mind of the engrained culture.

I guess I'm really beating around the bush, and not being very explicit with what I'm saying (here and in my previous post). But hypothetically imagine a world in which the sort of manipulation you describe is already present, on national and global levels in the highest seats of power. And then reflect on real life. What things can you least get away with saying or doing without very detrimental backlash? Or to wax a bit into a thought by Strom, whom are you not allowed to criticize?

One could look at humanity as a petri dish full of a multiplicity of hive minded organisms competing for dominance. And that humanity's best hope is that relatively benign organisms flourish peacefully alongside each other. Mind you, 'benign' is not necessarily 'popular'. Particularly so the more sway a less benign organism has over public opinion. I don't imagine that any are entirely benign, but there are better and worse flavors of malignancy. How many of them point at the other one saying "how dare you burn books!", and then turn around and burn books? I think that's the most visible sign of a power flex by these hive organisms. That they start to very noticeably display hypocrisy like that.

In a sense I think of these organisms of like minded hives as the true 'gods' of humanity. They're all dicks, some more than others.

Some worry that humanity will destroy itself through super weapons or AI before we spread out among the stars (which would insulate the species from easy extinction). I add to that list of concerns, that humanity is really at the infancy of genuine sentience, and there is also a race to realize that potential before it is snuffed out by the various power hungry cults which vie for control of our hearts and minds.

Not much of a fan of big government, organized religion, monolithic media control, or the spirit of censorship.

This sentiment probably illuminates why I have a "banned books" collection, including even authors I quite disagree with.

It's interesting, if you break minor taboos, you'll be looked upon by other individuals as powerful. Individuals will envy your sense of agency. But if you break major taboos, then that hive-mind kicks in and you'll become an anathema.

I quite agree with the issue that people tend to believe whatever is said by someone who appears to show some relationship with the supernatural though. "OMG weird stuff is real! teach me senpai!". Part of why I dropped out of religion.
Not that I disagree with anything you wrote, just rambling aimlessly along with the topic :)

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

OneOfFourth wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:12 pm Most of humanity is already put under occult imprisonment
Women that are spiritually useful to the planet usually have additional oppression. The great urge to reproduce usually imposed by Nature, means that those women have a stream of adverse males coming to them, followed by some adverse children. Often it takes the women 30 years to escape.

Useful men have less complex oppression

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Kath wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:24 pm Many parts of that sound a bit like what Yuri Bezmenov said.
Ah you've also heard of Yuri Bezmenov. :) He had really nice insights into things.

The hive mind, I mean it literally and not the way general public thinks of it. The hive mind literally connects minds of huge number of people and enables them to do all kinds of things. I've seen it in action quite a few times already and it would be impressive unless you get used to seeing its effects. Then it becomes expected and pretty soon boring.
Last edited by OneOfFourth on Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:39 am
OneOfFourth wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:12 pm Most of humanity is already put under occult imprisonment
Women that are spiritually useful to the planet usually have additional oppression. The great urge to reproduce usually imposed by Nature, means that those women have a stream of adverse males coming to them, followed by some adverse children. Often it takes the women 30 years to escape.

I don't know what kind of a man that would make me. "Unattainable"? :) Still fairly free, against the odds. Except occult imprisonment...
Seeker of truth.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Amor wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:39 am Women that are spiritually useful to the planet usually have additional oppression. The great urge to reproduce usually imposed by Nature, means that those women have a stream of adverse males coming to them, followed by some adverse children. Often it takes the women 30 years to escape.

sweeping generalities, though useful at times, can serve your insight poorly.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:39 am

The key word here is "useful"..
Females come in to this world with somewhat lower "stats", on average. Yet they land upon this world with certain inherent worth, value, with which they are born with and with which they die with. Value in the eyes of all males, other females, and the society as a whole. At least usually, in much of the world, in most of the time, through entire time frame of human existence.
Now males, on the other hand, usually land with nothing, at least 99% of us, and are only given a mere "chance to try", with fairly slim chances of surviving until the age of "being useful", at least for the most of human history. But with some fair amount of hard work, pain and luck, you may reach age of "usefulness", where you get to serve your family, community, society. With a lot of luck, work, and pain, few of them manage to climb to the very top, and even stay there for few days, before they get disposed of by some other males (sometimes females) fighting over same spot. And those unlucky few who manage to outlive their usefulness - get discarded. It can be rough, but it's all fair play.
Nothing is ever perfect, so you gotta "chose your fighter" depending on what you're trying to achieve, I think.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Cerber wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:01 pm Females come in to this world with somewhat lower "stats", on average.
That's a fair way to put it.

I cheated on stats myself (I mean my natural stats, not 'boosted' stats). To be honest, I don't think it's all genetics, I'm certain that a diet of mostly red meat & dairy growing up had an impact.
Anyway, if I stood next to Thor Bjornsson, we would look like an average size female standing next to an average size male.

which is neither here nor there really.
Mostly I think people succeed or fail at things due to attitude. Not everything, and not all the time. But Will counts for a lot.

Not that I'm an icon of success in the manner typically measured by social prestige. I work hard & play hard, but I have a dreadful lack of rat-race ambition.

all of which is different than "spiritually useful"

Return to “Individual Spirituality”