Meeting with the Fallen Angel

Unorganised, disorganised, heterodox or individual beliefs, ideas and praxis sharing.

SerafinTronu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Meeting with the Fallen Angel

Post by SerafinTronu »

That day, that night I did evocation. A colleague helped me. We did evocation on his plot. We only had a circle, we had no other tools, we did not have the seal, we did not have a wand, the triangle, the skin of a lion or any other tool. That night he did a circle with his athame.

I had to perform prayers, call the Fallen. We still had a light that lit up our night. The creation of the circle took him a little while. It was not a circle with Goecji. Circle elements he created. On the ground with the athame. Amazingly, he has created a very good circle of protection. As he did the circle I was praying, meditating, preparing for the evocation mentally. When I prayed, and I was preparing the sky began to slowly make dark, but the first clouds started to become rusty with time the whole sky rusted. I felt that the whole ritual has already begun, they are the first effects and signs of success.

When completely darkened, and the colleague had finished the circle, we entered the circle. Heaven then already from what I remember looked normal, not cloudy.
We opened a beer in a circle and talked a while, we sat on the ground, prepared with prayer Goecji to read. We had a light so I could read the paper.

This night was not a misty, no one on TV said it will fog. As I started that night evoke it around the circle it was clean. No fog, drizzle, rain, it was dark but I could clearly see the outlines of trees and the entire environment. It was clean.

I used the prayer of Goecjii to summon the Fallen Zepar. I changed a few words because I thought it necessary.

I wanted him to me come to terms with one girl. I wanted to reconcile with her. I wanted to let me come to terms with one girl. I wanted to reconcile with her. Without doing harm us.
I started to call Zepar. I felt energy, lots of energy coming form my body and prayers.

I think I called him with four or six times.

Before we noticed very quickly around the circle had become very large and dense fog. We felt countless Spirits who came. We have not seen the face or appearance of the Spirits, but we felt them. Ghosts presence created a very dense fog. You could not see through it. Only our circle was clean of fog. In the circle we saw everything clearly. Fog through the circle could not get through. We were safe.

When we saw the fog, my friend went into a trance to see if Fallen Zepar arrived. He arrived. I said what I wanted, and that in return he will receive from me a word: thank you. He then gave me the feeling that he agrees to help me. I felt myself that it's true, and wholeheartedly thanked him.

Then I said, that they can go. Quickly they departed. Very soon the fog disappeared. We did not feel anyone near but yet we were in a circle. After a few minutes we saw somewhere in the distance on someone else's plot something strange.

It was a very clean light that took the form of man sitting on the animal. I think so.

It was not a living person. That night, only we were there. No one else alive. Bright light, a little too dim, that covered tree.

I do not know if it was Fallen Zepar or someone else.

At night I went to the OOBE. I left the body and saw standing beside me at my house two people in long black cloaks with the sign of a white cross. As I got up I knew that they are servants of the Fallen Zepar. I do not remember whether something I talked to them.

After that, some time later, I was again OOBE, then I was in the residence of the Fallen Zepar and talked about my case. Beautiful property.

Since then, I have not met her in this life. However, I met her in the OBE. We reconciled there. A lot of it has helped me and so I could apologize and complete one stage in my life.
I am now completely free from her.

Only now I noticed how strangely Fallen Zepar helped, for which I am grateful, and I offer:

Thank you very much Fallen Angel Zepar for help.

SerafinTronu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Meeting with the Fallen Angel

Post by SerafinTronu »

The first, which I evoked was a Fallen Zepar.

Next they were Fallen Dantalion.

Third Fallen Orobas.

Each of these experiences I describe in separate posts because I think it will be easier to read, and each of these experiences is different.

This evocation I did during the day.

I do not remember an hour, but it was spring, nice weather, sunny weather. I did evocation in the forest. It was a nice day.

As before, the evocation of the Fallen Zepar I did not have the tools, knife, seal, wands, etc..

I only had a circle of protection and prayer, faith in God and my Guardian Angels.

I called Fallen dantalion with the help of prayer Goecji.

There was no fog, rain, strange lights. I did not feel a large amount of spirits. Nothing spectacular at my circle.

At one point I felt that someone appeared. He was dressed in white robes. White dress, very clean. In his hands I saw the book. He was young. Very young. I do not know if it was Dantalion. Maybe it was his servant. I saw him in my third eye. He does not manifested physically.

Then mentally I was in the room. I saw the office. Very elegant, clean and pure. I saw an old man behind the desk. So he looked like. Serious. Crude. He had long hair, a long beard. Blond color.

He looked at me and waited for what I say, what I want.

At that time I was interested in the girl. Cool girl who has big boobs, nice tits. I liked the girl and wanted to get it. I liked to be with her because cool woman.

Dantalion knows the thoughts of all men and women.

I saw standing before him in his office and he was waiting until I say what I want. I want to read the thoughts of women, men. So then I thought. Dantalion is raw, it has rules. He agreed.

During the day I did evocation, that night I was in the pub. She was there. He fulfilled my order even after the ritual I felt nothing. I saw this girl. We were together at the table. As we sat down, my mind changed perception.

My mind was divided into two parts. The first part of the mind belong to me. He does not possessed me. The second part of the mind to dantalion belonged. I heard myself, but my mind was divided. It's difficult to describe the unique feeling. I heard my thoughts clearly and heard his words clearly. I knew what he was saying, I knew what I thought and felt.

I looked at her. He told me what I look at. How to interpret her words. Her feelings, energy and gestures. He taught me that reading people's hearts is to listen to people, their words, dense body, human hearts, feelings and also energy.

After several hours, he left part of my mind. I think he decided that i do not need his help anymore.

I have not fucked her. That was not my goal. I thought that she is someone with whom I can live. I was wrong.

However the Fallen Dantalion gave me a very interesting knowledge. For which I want to tell him now:

Thank you very much the Fallen Angel Dantalion.

SerafinTronu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SerafinTronu »

That day I made evocation of the Fallen Orobas. Actually, it was night. I did it in a room that I rented in the city. I made a circle. The circle on the sheet. I had him wine. Red semi dry wine, if I remember correctly. I gave him wine.

I did evocation. Prayers of Legementon yielded result. He arrived. I sensed his presence.

There was no such phenomena as I described earlier when I evoked the Fallen Dantalion or Orobas but I experienced something else that confirms the truth of my experience.

As I finished the evocation I went to sleep.

Before I fell asleep I felt that he began to help. I will not say what I asked. My case.

First, I fell asleep. Then I had a dream. Suddenly I realized that I was dreaming and then I saw that I was in my house that I rented, it was already an OOBE. The room lights were on. Then I saw in the room Fallen Orobas and Lorelei.

German mythology speaks of the Lorelei. Yes, it was the Lorelei, which speaks German mythology.

They held in their hands glasses of wine. It was the wine that I gave Fallen Orobas. All three of us drank wine in the OOBE.

Unfortunately, I do not remember what we talked about. Orobas is high, more than two meters tall. I do not remember his face. I remember him when I saw him in white. He was all white. White clothes, his energy white, white aura. That's all I remember.

Thank you kindly Fallen Angel Orobas for your help.

I apologize to everyone for my poor English. I do my best to write with the assistance of translator. Sorry for the mistakes.

SerafinTronu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SerafinTronu »

That day I made a spell of the Grimoirum Verum (shortcut: GV):

How to make that girl came to you, even if she is modest.

GV says that it is an experiment of the highest intelligence. It is true. The spell is effective. I did it and I met one of the highest intelligence. After the spell I did, I never met her. Negotiations with the intelligence did not proceed successfully. This was the reason that I have not met her.

He and I parted in peace.

But this meeting has shown me that spell is real.

That day, the sky was cloudy. The moon was in the form of a sickle or faded. Sometimes I saw him. I do not remember whether it was a sickle or faded. It was like he had to be.

During the day, it was hard to see the moon and the spell says that you have to see it. I did a spell on the plot colleague.

During the day I celebrated prayers to angels to give me a clean patch of sky at the necessary time. They agreed. When the right time came I saw clear skies. I saw the stars and the moon, very clearly.

That night, at a specified time did what GV says. In the spell I changed a few small words. I felt that I had to change the words. A small change, but important to me. The rest was in line of the spell.

When I did a spell I got home. I went to sleep.

In the morning I had an OOBE.

I sat on the bed at home. I suddenly saw how my windows and wall, they are changing.

They disappeared.

I saw a white light over the entire surface. Pure white light, white color. It does not hurt your eyes.

Suddenly, in the center of this light I saw the person.

This person was about three meters tall. This person wore a samurai costume. Kimono / gi and hakama. He looked strong. It was he. He had long white hair that reached to his shoulders, and maybe even longer were. I could not see his face, eyes, mouth, nose. I also saw that behind him something widely spread: four wings. From behind the outline of his body still I saw a white light, the white.

He spoke to me:

"I Am Lucifer".

When I heard that, I said I do not want to come with him in agreement. (It was about this woman).

When he heard me, my words:

- He and I parted in peace.

GV is subject to Emperor Lucifer, his area of jurisdiction, these energies. I was aware that he may come but not necessarily. I did not expect that. I thought that I meet his servant and not the same Emperor Lucifer. I think I know why he came to me, but I will keep it for myself only myself.

If you would be willing to do the spell you do not count that Lucifer will come to you because he does not have to. He might come, but not necessarily.

I do not know why I saw him in samurai outfit.

At the end I inform you that I was not doing other spells of the GV.

SerafinTronu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SerafinTronu »

I live in poland. She is in Europe. Between Germany to the west and Lithuania, Latvia, Esotnią, Ukraine and Russia to the east. I do not care north to south.

Poland, paradoxically, is the center of the world. Even the demons and Fallen Angels prefer to come here than to other parts of the world. Why? You ask why? I feel that I can not give you the answer to this question, so please do not ask. Sorry.

I now feel so, and say so. You do not agree? No problem. Nothing by force. The truth is that if you live in Poland, then you're in the shit. Fucked to the max. But I love my country, even though he is washed up. I love the history of the Polish people. Even if this story is cruel.

True Patriots say in my country: God, Honor, Country. I agree with it.

That day I was in a shitty town, my city, where I was born, the name of the city is Elbląg. Yes, it is a city in Poland. I do not like this city.
It was the day. Very nice day. Very sunny day.

I walked down the street to give a shit about anything and everything.

Then I did the magic. I knew Legementon and other Grimoire.

That day I did not do anything.

I walked down the sidewalk to my grandmother.

I met an old man. No, not that of stories about how they teach others to live. He was an idiot, moron, arrogant. Suddenly he stopped me. He said that the world, the earth belongs to Satanel. I looked at him. I laughed at him. Honestly I laughed at his eyes. I told him it was a lie. I said I do not believe it. I really felt. I told him the truth, that's what I feel. I did not believe him. I did not believe his words.

My master is: I am Who I am, also called I Am.

After Polish:
- Jestem Który Jestem,
or
- Jam Jest.
Those wordse in Polish language.

Jezust Christ talked about it many times. Christ is a wonderful person. I respect him.

No, I'm not a Satanist and I never will be.

That night I went to sleep.

I fell asleep and felt the energy. Something or someone pulled me to the OBE.

I was OBE / Astral. I've seen around the darkness. I knew that the body is in the room. However, I felt the energy. Suddenly I felt a very strong energy. It was a very dark energy. This energy was dense. This energy was black. This energy was blacker than black. Terrible feeling.

I could feel it. As I felt my body trembled, I felt fear, a terrible fear. Im strong. But the energy of my strength easily broken.

This energy was amazing. I could touch her, feeling as if I touched the wall decor, but I knew that I could also put a hand Deeper; bad, black, dense energy of the Fallen Angel.

In your language a little hard for me to express my feelings to you what I felt then.

Ceremonial magic is no joke. Arrogance by them very severely punished.

You are scared? Rightly. You should be scared. There is a reason to be afraid.

When I started to feel this energy, I heard singing. I heard the song before the energy consumed me. Before she tried to swallow me. It was the singing men, they sang beautifully. I felt bad energy and I heard beautiful singing men, it was the chorus of the Fallen Angel.

Then when I heard the choir and I felt this bad energy I was terrified. I knew that their leader goes to me. Out of fear I said I Am, my Lord, I Am, my Lord, no one else. I've said it unconsciously, under the influence of this energy. This bad energy then showed me who I am, for who I am, this experience has shown me who my master.

I saw my true soul to himself. I saw what I am. So I'm thinking and feeling.

I have not met him. I have not met the Fallen Angel, which to me then walked. Then I refused to welcome him. I was afraid of him. I know that he knew. He respected my request. I thank him for it.
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring there is a scene in Moria.

Do you remember the scene where the goblins (he called as he called, one big fucking skurwysyństwo) surrounded heroes and soon fled because they felt from a distance, someone worse? their boss? very strong boss? They fled because they felt the terrifying energy. And then? Their boss showed up and fought with Gandalf.

I said I never met him. I said that I felt the energy. This bad energy was his energy. I could feel it. I knew he was going to me, and that is about three to five kilometers away from me.

This scene from Lord of the Rings also nicely explain what I felt. I felt his energy from far away.

After a few days I spoke with a friend who said that the one who wanted to come to me, was Baltazar.

I did not believe him.

After another day I had a dream.
In the dream came to me a demon and said that it was a fallen Batazar.
That's all I know.

Beware toying with fire.

Ceremonial Magic is playing with fire.

Be careful.

Return to “Individual Spirituality”