spirit attack!!!!!!!

Unorganised, disorganised, heterodox or individual beliefs, ideas and praxis sharing.

treyguinn
Forum Member
Forum Member

spirit attack!!!!!!!

Post by treyguinn »

Hello, I have a spirit that has been with me for 3 years now, and I would like some tips for getting rid of him. He has been tormenting me and annoying me everyday. He even used to torchure me. I thought that I could get into the trance state called theta gamma sync to evoke spirits and have another spirit help with getting rid of the bad one that is with me....Can somebody give me some pointers on how to get into the trance state of theta gamma sync? Like what are the different methods?

Muravin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: spirit attack!!!!!!!

Post by Muravin »

Greetings,

My name is Tomas Paschal. I am familiar with the worst and most obstinate oppressions. I wrote down my techniques in a book that will work with any belief system (it will help if you have developed one though. I can send you it for free. I am a practicing psychic and magician for a living. It comes in handy to have certain practices to resort to these days. I can put a link up here to my site if need be. The book was written to turn anyone into a practitioner of effective magick, but it is wise to be aware of the dangers in today's present age. Nothing is as ordered as it once was (for now anyway).

Bright Blessings and peace to you,

Tomas

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Hi, how did you acquire this spirit in the first place? What were the circumstances of your first meeting? Why did he follow you? Do you know what type of spirit he is, or have a name or any identifying details? What are the main symptoms of your oppression? What is your occult and/or religious background, if you have one? Do you live in an area with reputable spiritual workers around, and do you have a relationship with any other guardian spirits?

If you can answer these questions I think you will get more specific help/advice here.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

help is one thing but how is advice involved is that guidence....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

cactusjack543 wrote:help is one thing but how is advice involved is that guidence....
Help is doing something for someone. Advice is suggesting ways they can help themselves.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Next
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Next »

If you're bothered by spirits, you should probably be moving in the opposite direction, instead of digging a deeper grave for yourself with more occultism. It's not going to get any better the further in you go. You're just gonna be up against even bigger, badder enemies (like in a video game...each level, the boss gets tougher).

My advice: get back into your comfort zone, leave this stuff behind.

Rooftop
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rooftop »

Next is right. Stop practicing the occult. Start studying Psychology and Philosophy. Read some Carl Jung, Alan Watts, Robert Anton Wilson, etc, etc. Think about what reality is and what it means. Try to relax and free yourself from all stresses as well...yes quit that job you hate if that's what it takes..This attack operates within your reality, not the other way around.

Robin_Alexander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Robin_Alexander »

I'm not sure the best advice is to stop practising the occult . . .

How many of us have perfect records? Most people have a few mistakes, or one horror story, or something that acts as a cautionary tale . . . whether to themselves or another practitioner . . . the trick is to learn from your mistakes, so they're mistakes you'll never make again. Grow. Evolve. Learn.

If the user wishes to continue the occult, it makes more sense to identify the cause of their mistake and advise them on how to find a solution and/or not repeat the same mistake in future. There are plenty of ways to safely practise the occult, but we all have to start somewhere and we were all beginners at some point. The better would advice would be to stop temporarily until the cause is identified and progress can continue.

Sure, study philosophy, too, I guess, but you don't need to stop entirely with the occult.

I kind of strongly disagree with Next and Rooftop on this.

Gravitation
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Gravitation »

I agree with Rooftop's recommendation to broaden your scope of study and to explore the thought and language of other great minds. It will help you learn to shift styles of thinking and consider information from different perspectives. Jung, Watts, and RAW are all excellent starting points. I would highly recommend beginning with Cosmic Trigger I by Wilson and Way of Zen by Watts, both of these title had a tremendous effect on my development for the better. Jung is great no matter where you start. Though I am aware many people recommend Man and His Symbols as a essential and comprehensive introduction into Jung's analytical psychology.

I would also like to attest to Robin's advice, suggesting you not entirely stop studying the occult, unless you think it is causing you more harm than good. But only you can really make that determination.

Another paradigm of psychotherapy that I did not see mentioned in this thread as that of Reich and the neo-Reichians, in particular Christopher Hyatt's manual Undoing Yourself with Energized Meditation. The fundamental philosophy behind Reich's psychotherapy is that of the notion of character armoring and biorhythmic cycles of tension, charge, discharge and relaxation, which occur in all levels of the organism, body and mind. The Reichian work is an attempt to breakdown any chronic tension pattern held by the musculature of the body, which were created as a result of poor emotional processing int eh past. The ego and body (which are neurologically influential to one another) created a defense mechanism to the emotional threats of life as a child by way of blockage, thus interrupting the cycle of tension, charge, discharge, relaxation. The ego identifies strongly with the body, and when the body is tense and not functioning in biorhythmically healthy fashion, these processes are reflected in the psyche of the individual. In effect it is a method to raise self-awareness at the level of the physical organism, and to learn how to break out of the patterns of the past. To release pent up emotional trauma, free the body from the barbs of a frightened and insecure ego, restore healthy biorhythmic functioning and tune into the biorhythm of the Cosmos you are a part of.

Hyatt's book is free online in pdf form, but proceed with caution. It is almost guaranteed to cause a period of instability. If you are intelligent and work diligently without shackling yourself to fear and cowardice, this period will be brief. You will learn to integrate these experiences rather quickly. If not, you will find yourself repeating the same mistakes and falling into old patterns, halfway between the past neurotic comfort of your ego defense system and liberation. If the Hyatt method does not appeal to you, Jack Willis, a close colleague of Hyatt, also has a method that is much gentler in approach, but is also much slower and will take much longer to accomplish the bulk of the breakthroughs. Willis's method is also online, free.

In addition, Israel Regardie developed a number of relaxation techniques and methods that may be good preparation for the Work if so desired. They are not necessary in any capacity, but it may be to your benefit to combined the Regardie and Hyatt/Willis methods.
"Freedom is not something you can have if you are enslaved to your weaknesses." - Manly P. Hall

"History is a process of metamorphosis. It's a pupation stage. It begins with naked monkeys and it ends with a human-machine planet-girdling interphase capable of releasing the energies that light the stars, and it lasts about fifteen or twenty thousand years and during that period the entire process hangs in the balance." - Terence Mckenna

Return to “Individual Spirituality”