How strongly you are connected to the environment?

Unorganised, disorganised, heterodox or individual beliefs, ideas and praxis sharing.

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

How strongly you are connected to the environment?

Post by Calicifer »

Sorry for rush of new threads. I do not know that is it with me. I had to study for an exam and now I even won't take it since I could not focus on it even a bit entire day. I'm very active mentally, but curse my gemini and raven affinities. I'm so curious, so mentally active today. I cannot focus on anything, my mind wants answers somewhere else.

So, I do wonder how closely are you connected with the earth itself. For example, do you feel the subtle shift in Earth's energies then spring, autnum or winter comes? Do you feel life flowing through forests? Can you feel the energy barely contained in the storm, waiting to be unleashed? Can you feel the pleasure of it being unleashed, of earth being rejuvinated and nature sheering in its glory? The most importantly, do you hate that damn moon tonight? It looks at me so suspicious. I do not know what is it about this night, it is so damn suspicious on energetic level, but it affects me profoundly. Most importantly, the full of almost full moon affects me greatly. It makes me hyperactive in the night. It keeps tiredness away and stimulates the mind. I either become moody and desire to reflect of hyper active in my curiousity and mental activity. I would be delighted if that would some day translate to things which I'm supposed to do, sigh.

So, please share your own experiences. I'm wondering of how strong this connection with nature and elements are with each of you.

Return to “Individual Spirituality”