Recover lost Memories

Unorganised, disorganised, heterodox or individual beliefs, ideas and praxis sharing.

Memoro
Forum Member
Forum Member

Recover lost Memories

Post by Memoro »

Hello i'm using Chaosmagic, Sigillmagic and the Gnosis since last Dezember. Yesterday morning I awakend with the feelng I've lost the Memories about an important Person. I asked my Friends but they doesn't have the same Feeling. So I'm thinking I was in á special Relationship to the Person like Love or so. Maybe it's the Spell of an other Magican. I believe when I can recover my Memories I will find a Way to turn anything Normal. Are there good Methods to recover Memories.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Recover lost Memories

Post by Desecrated »

Memoro wrote:Hello i'm using Chaosmagic, Sigillmagic and the Gnosis since last Dezember. Yesterday morning I awakend with the feelng I've lost the Memories about an important Person. I asked my Friends but they doesn't have the same Feeling. So I'm thinking I was in á special Relationship to the Person like Love or so. Maybe it's the Spell of an other Magican. I believe when I can recover my Memories I will find a Way to turn anything Normal. Are there good Methods to recover Memories.
Hypnotherapy is probably the best way.

Memoro
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Memoro »

I tried it with self hypnosis I got a little Bit: Her Look, Her Name and the Relationship she was my Girlfriend.

A verry interesting Part is that the Name is verry rare and I named a Charakter in the Book im writing after her. And the Character has still the Name.

Memoro
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Memoro »

Oh and thanks.

Return to “Individual Spirituality”