This is 100 percent true

Unorganised, disorganised, heterodox or individual beliefs, ideas and praxis sharing.

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: This is 100 percent true

Post by Thetruth27 »

I'm afraid bro...

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

My opinions can't be told here, I've got so much going on and listening to both side would surely help, I'm trying to keep positive in dark times, it feels like a violation of my privacy to keep transporting in and out of my house, they were putting their hands on me all throughout the night, you're probably right about the liberties I'm giving them, I don't fully understand but I call shit as I sense it, I told some to leave last night, only to wake up today seeing more watching me, I don't see their faces but I know who they are, nothing would help and the one witch I wanted around could careless, she said she didn't like liers but she lied to me multiple times, with fake profiles and other things... She even found me on this, I'm afraid because I know what she could do to me if I pissed her off and I really do like her, I've turned my brain off because of the feelings and thoughts that were running crazy in my mind, I need to relax and forgive to forget but it's been kind of a long process, she helped me when I was low, now I'm stuck in my own self-hate , feeling like I've wronged her when in all actuality she let all her witch friends spy on me, it broke my heart- telling them I know they're there was a mistake but I didn't want them thinking I'm dumb or blind, I'm just high on weed, no heroin anymore

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

The reasoning behind the astral projecting was kind of silly, asking me about my dad being in a wheelchair and got all into my past, hurtful things they're bringing up that really made me sad, only one or two witches said good things about me, why would they even give me information about our planet if they're intentions were to hurt me? The first thing she put in my head was all the pain I've caused people and all the secrets they've said about me... It was really hurtful but I felt better after going through the emotional baggage and knowing the truth, I'm so confused and afraid

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Your mind lacking focus. Do you have a Destination?

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

Sweetie, I've got really bad A.D.D and I can't take amphetamines because I would see shit way too clearly, I know I've got no reason to fear but I'm just worried, you've probably felt like me before too, unsure and uneasy feelings, if I don't wanna be touched or bothered by anyone but her it only would make sense right? I'd love to have that one witch come see me but anyone else needs a permission slip signed by the teacher... Lol

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Maybe, but aren't you a bit too attached to the past that has no future?

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I don't want to throw fuel onto your paranoia and fear, but you are in deep shit. You let a stray dog in the house and now you're covered in fleas. The first thing you need to do is to stop trusting any of them, including "the witch." All they do is lie and they do not care about you.

It's like the old story of the vampire, who cannot enter your home without being invited. You have willed them an invite through your trust and attachment to them as allies.

I have an acquaintance who picked up a nasty spirit attachment while ghost hunting, and she was apparently recently delivered through her devotion to Christ. I know it is possible to remove these things, I'm just not sure of the best methods yet, since everyone seems to have different ideas that are hit or miss in practice.

The best advice I could give you now would be to strengthen your aura. Think positively. Promote positive emotions in yourself as much as you can. Exercise to get your blood flowing and breathe deeply to oxygenate your blood. Drink plenty of water. Stop smoking weed immediately. Get some sunlight on your skin every day. Connect yourself with divine energy. If you strengthen your aura, that strengthens your psychic immune system and you'll have a better chance of getting rid of them.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Oroboros
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Oroboros »

Phew, I suppose my first question to the O.P. is - what do you want? What are you seeking? In the original post, it was unclear if you were looking for validation- which you later stated you were not, or if you were looking to share your experiences with others who may be interested.

Then as the thread unfolds, it's a bit like watching a traffic accident. The one thing that is very clear is you are in over your head. I mean no condescension there, but you state your fear many times. So, obviously you do not have control of this situation. I personally have had a less than stellar experience with the Christian church. But if that is your religion, I personally would suggest you find a good OPEN MINDED- but stable- priest or pastor. Second, I would suggest some counseling. I am NOT saying you are crazy or hallucinating. But there SEEMS- based on what I can glean from this convo- to be two separate issues that are disastrously intertwined. First, your mind and emotions appear to be quite agitated. Second, you seem to have gotten yourself in some deep spiritual shit- I'm not sure how deep, because I can't tell where one issue begins and the other one ends. The dog/fleas metaphor was a good one.

Now, backing up a bit. To touch on the original topic. I'm sure we are all familiar with scrying. Pareidolia and apophenia, as previously mentioned seems to be playing a big role here. Pareidolia can be used in scrying, when seeking answers or directions and your subconscious picks up on meaningful images that seem to apply to your situation. To be honest- I doubt, you are seeing a bunch of demons in those pictures. HOWEVER, what I don't know is if you are kind of being subconsciously pinged to notice these images because you are in fact being spiritually attacked. The other, very real possibility- well marijuana is a hallucinogen. Not like acid. But it does emphasize the minds tendency toward seeing images in patterns. (If someone said that already, apologies- its a long thread!)

I certainly do not have the corner on seeing spirits. This is my experience only. But for whatever it's worth, my experiences with seeing real beings with my actual eyes have been few-but I have had them. However, none of them has occurred as an image cropping up as part of a patterned back ground, like in mirrors and clouds and such. Now, I have seen such things while scrying. But that is a different thing. Those are not beings they are images there for interpretation as part of divination.

But, most importantly- people who work with spirits successfully do so initially with caution and with much learning. I think it is generally accepted that if the being is controlling YOU- there is a very serious problem. I can not begin to think I have a real clue what is going on here. But, please get some assistance before things get worse.
"Any man who must say 'I am the king' is no true king."~Tywin Lannister, GOT

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

she really cares about me and she might deal with some strong entities of dark energies but I know when someone's helping me and when they're hurting me,think she'd kill me? I've died 10 times... Think she'd make me retarded? I'm already stupid as fuck... I trust her fully as of now and as for the cloud shit you'd almost have to be blind to not see how much shit really goes on above your head, like you've never seen anything or had an outta body type experience? Or ever talked with creatures you believed at the time to be God? Only later did I find some truth in his lies.. Once my ex Rachel seen me speaking with and entity when I was high on mushrooms and xanax and made me leave at 3am to drive to Toledo, she herd the thing speaking out loud to me too... Its kind of funny how these things happened, Nichole my other ex seen the cosmic battle with me... My son seen some things I'm not gonna speak on, my father seen my videos of all the demons I caught a while back and got all mad at me, he would see the little white dressed girl also and the hat shadow man, all gone now but my point being I've had people with me experience the same crazy shit....js

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

Troll, faeries, razor teeth fatty, succubus, ala, imp , big lip small head demon I got on video and made him obey my every command if you think about it bro, you were the only one out of 40 people to see him on my video and you're the only real awake one that responded truthfully about my YouTube video, this message is for one person only so if you don't understand obviously this message isn't for you.. Not to sound like a dick or anything but I've proven myself once already and you already know I'm not about to run..

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

Sorry about Grammer and spelling, forgive me...

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I think a major problem with spirit attachment is when people themselves become attached to the spirits, and any information that doesn't fit their rosy image of the spirit gets ignored.

All the associated mental problems that you're clearly experiencing may be a direct consequence of having a spirit attachment, too. Would something that cared for you do so much damage to your mind? You probably don't see it, but you're pretty incoherent. The doctors would probably say you're schizophrenic. Do you want it to progress to full incoherence and disconnection from reality?

Madam Blavatsky, who knew many spirit mediums, said "Your best, your most
powerful mediums have all suffered in health of body and mind."

In other words, when you have long term spirit attachment, it has detrimental effects. Do you really want to allow it to get worse, or do you want to wake up to the fact that you've been manipulated by some nasty mother fuckers who want you to die?

My guess is you prefer to allow it to get worse.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

Thanks bro, I'm a Christian with no magick knowledge and no education, I'm only afraid of change, I'm the only Christian I know that's commanded multiple entities to do what's asked and they've always obeyed, I've never even opened a magick book in my life, I'm not afraid of the magick but I think you genuinely care enough to give me options which can only increase your good karma, I'm going to think heavily on this tonight while being watched by a school of witches, I'm scared to even ask how to stop them because I don't want to offend anyone but I'd love some privacy and she won't tell her friends leave so it almost leaves me with no choice, I really liked her too, I wish she would tell them fuck off and just email me or text me, you've almost nailed it right on bro, but she did help me and she does care, maybe she can't stop her friends? Maybe I'm telling myself this only because I wouldn't like the truth? I'm not listening to my attachment until I know for sure she stopped them and talks directly to me and not just in my head, kind of makes what you say look very possible... I think I love this woman though

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I understand and I'm glad you're willing to think about it from another angle. If you try to stop them, they might get really nasty. From other people's experience, it seems that when you try to get rid of them, it can piss them off, so just be aware of that possibility. I'm serious about laying off the weed at least temporarily because it can increase your receptivity to them. I would stay totally sober for a while, and take the other advice I said like getting exercise, sunlight, and thinking positively and having positive emotions. You might want to kick your Christian faith into overdrive and fill yourself with the love of God. Anyway, I wish you the best of luck.

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

Thanks bro, email me if you ever wanna talk, I'm afraid to even think, like they can read my mind or some stupid shit, I have a good feeling I'm fuck as hell like you said earlier but you're usually right... A scary amount of the time,I'm afraid to even pray bro, this might end bad for me.. God bless ya bro

Return to “Individual Spirituality”