This is 100 percent true

Unorganised, disorganised, heterodox or individual beliefs, ideas and praxis sharing.

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

This is 100 percent true

Post by Thetruth27 »

I seem to have been seeing talking with and dealing with spirits all the past 20 years, so much that everything else seems mundane. To some degree. I have caught multiple entities on video& pictures, even catching the cosmic battle I watched in pics as well. Here is one from the battle also let me know if you wanna see more of whatever you want.. I talked with very interesting looking beings and I am willing to show the low-level ones only
Attachments
Cosmic God face... I took a few pics
Cosmic God face... I took a few pics

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: This is 100 percent true

Post by chowderpope »

Pareidolia is a type of apophenia, which is a more generalized term for seeing patterns in random data. Some common examples are seeing a likeness of Jesus in the clouds or an image of a man on the surface of the moon.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

What about them?
Attachments
None
None
None
None
20170201_010959.jpg (13.18 KiB) Viewed 12712 times

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

Or him?
Attachments
None
None

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Hope you didn't take offense, I think these sorts of claims need to be challenged for scientific reasons.

That first one is interesting. I am not seeing anything in the second one. In the third one, I see a cartoonish face, but it looks a bit like a folded over trash bag.

Can you talk more about the sorts of interactions you have with them? Or can you describe one particularly interesting interaction?

What is your process for contacting them?

Is it possible for you to capture audio from them, or is the conversation mostly psychic/mental?
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

You might see him
Attachments
What about him?
What about him?

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

Which time do you mean? I have talked with multiple entities and beings. I feel energies very strongly and I can even tell where they are from. I have seen UFOs I have seen angels, demons,I spoke with so many forms of energies and seen so many.... Never mind.. This makes me feel crazy lol
Attachments
Faerie?
Faerie?

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I think the general majority here is pretty open minded about this kind of thing. Some might try to say you have a mental illness, but I don't think it's that simple.

If you could write more in-depth about these experiences, or possibly write down the things that a being says, that would be interesting. What I'm interested in is the documentation of these encounters, and the more detailed, the better.

The pictures are interesting, but they don't paint a complete picture. The easiest thing for the human mind to recognize is a humanoid face, and it will often create faces out of chaotic patterns, like smoke, clouds, or rocks. This is why I think it's a bit unreliable to point out faces in photographs.

There are a lot of people who come to this forum stating that they are contacting outside intelligence, but the evidence is unfortunately never really strong enough to prove it.

I would be interested to read/hear/see more about your experiences though, and maybe some other people here have ideas as to how you can experiment with these beings to come to a stronger conclusion about their nature.

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

Well I have 50 more pics and 3 videos... One with the black dressed lady very beautiful might I add* but she is a succubus and none of the video can be watched I can't talk about 85% of the things that have happened for my safety- but it's very fascinating to see what these entities say to me or the blessed feeling my holy guardian Angel gives me

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I understand that these experiences are very subjectively real to you but I'm just asking for what evidence you have so that we can all check it out and our collective understanding of these phenomena can be improved. If you don't want to help the collective better understand these things, that's fine, but it'd be nice of you to post all the evidence you have.

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

Sorry if I sound like a prick and I'm not trying to offend you either sweetheart but I'm not looking for acceptance in any way whatsoever. I really can't show you any high level pictures or video for our safety and I can only post a selected few... This is all over my head and I was already warned by a very powerful being. I can talk about only 2 occasions but that's because they let me I have an army behind me and they know my heart, these tests God has put me in have mostly defined me as a human and I see no need dwelling in past encountered entities

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

What you're saying is very interesting, but I would like to know more. If you could share more about the 2 experiences you're comfortable talking about, that would be great.

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

Well I had to die for 25minutes before I could see fully with my eyes not just my mind. Gargoyles transforming into giant heads that appeared to be mocking God floating heads, even the imp that punched the road sign last week holds symbolical meanings

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

After what I have just been informed I am no longer aloud to speak on my experiences. I hope I didn't anger you Tom-this message is for the man speaking to the duke... Don't put my experiences in you're hierarchy beliefs please- I am awake and can see fully...

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

If these beings are intimidating you into not speaking about your experiences, what are they except for bullies that are attempting to control you?

Do they intend to harm you if you speak about your experiences? Sounds like they are not very positive beings. In fact they seem to be very toxic.

To be honest with you, you have given the impression that you are experiencing hallucinations and nothing more. This is why I was practically begging you for more detailed information, but you only gave tidbits which resulted in an incomplete picture that indicates you are either A. experiencing personal, subjective hallucinations or B. you are being influenced by bullies who exhibit the behavior of an abusive spouse.

Good luck with it.

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

People already know the truth... And if me talking about my experiences causes me spiritual attacks then I strongly pass.
Attachments
None
None

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

If you can see what is shown to me yesterday in this picture and explain- I will share 3 things that only me God and spiritual beings know
Attachments
20170411_172542.jpg

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

What do we need less of in the occult community? This.

Rudeness aside, i'm with pope on this one. If you're going to post a picture and say things like "if you can see...", "Only me and God know", these sound exactly like the same type of things cult leaders and fakes say. I'm not calling you a liar in the least bit, I'm just trying to get you to understand. This community has seen plenty of spirit photos till the cows come home. It doesn't change our lives because we are skeptical. You can say its 100% real and it doesn't make any difference. If you supply ANY sort of information about an entity you are trying to display, we can use our experiences to judge the situation, and maybe have a dialogue with you about whatever it is you are trying to get across.

But as it stands i can google spirit photos and find much more interesting content there. I also call BS when people say "I can't talk about this" ("for safety of their lives", not for oaths or to protect others), given the current state of published material on occultism. Dropping a hint or a sending a PM, or posting a picture, is no different than talking about it. Why would explicitly saying "I TALKED TO THIS SPIRIT" when 99.9999% of people will think you're crazy piss off a spirit but dropping hints, pictures, and "secret knowledge" to people actually experienced in the matter somehow won't piss it off. That makes 0 sense to me.
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

I really just wanted to show some pictures and find the one person that I'm here to find.... Any other information can be misleading to some.. I know that you can find truth on you're own but I believe that 85 percent of religions hold truth and after seeing how people have used what I posted I am ashamed at myself

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I can walk to the nearest bus stop to hear a schizophrenic talk about angels and demons, therefore when someone makes these sort of claims I want as much information as possible to assess it for myself because I genuinely am interested in this sort of thing. Withholding information makes you seem ingenuine. The more I think about it, the more I wonder if you really have any useful information to share at all. It seems that these revelations are very meaningful to you, and I too have had very meaningful experiences that mean absolutely nothing to other people. I can respect how difficult it is to express these things to others.

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

I think that either:

1) You are hallucinating and need help dealing with this.
2) You are seeing spirits and need help dealing with this.

Either way, you need help. If you are having such strong feelings of shame simply because skeptics are asking for more information (there isn't any information here to be misleading...), it further supports some imbalance, which could lead to 1) or 2).

You are free to share pictures and open a dialogue but (forgive me), you are not extra special regardless of 1) or 2). You entered a room full of people, many of whom have likely also dealt with spirits in some fashion, and are ashamed and fearful to even speak about it. All we want is a real dialogue.
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Yes, please feel free to share as much information as you have and you'll get a mixed bag of interpretations and responses here that may help you with whatever you're dealing with.

It's important for people to honestly share their experience, that way the group can advance in knowledge and experimentation.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Do you know that John DuPont, the very wealthy and famous subject of the movie Foxcatcher, used to see faces and messages in the random stains on the concrete floor of his home? He believed he was receiving messages from the other side based on the patterns he perceived.

During one celebratory evening, an associate of his set off fireworks over a lake. By chance, the fireworks happened to be aimed in the direction of John Dupont's home. John took this to be a hidden message. It seemed to him that his associate was threatening him with symbolic meaning.

Some time later, John Dupont shot and killed his associate, because of his paranoia and nothing else.

In another place and time, I was really high and I thought the devil was communicating to me through the lyrics of a rock song.

Another time, I believed my girlfriend to be a witch who was keeping me under a spell.

Another time, I thought an entire hive of bees would fly into my house and sting me to death.

These experiences all FELT real at the time. You couldn't convince me otherwise at the time. In hindsight, these very real and meaningful experiences were obviously just melodramatic delusions. They were the result of an immature mind mixed with hallucinogenic drugs.

So you can imagine why myself and others would be skeptical of claims like this.

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

Again I'm not looking for validation or acceptance I was just looking for someone, now I have found her... Thanks for the advice but I already know my ex is using magic against me... This doesn't effect me in the least- thank you for understanding and please live a righteous life and feel blessed on the journey

Kaarsty
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kaarsty »

Could be real stuff here - The photos could be photoshopped, but why would you? Why would you ramble on about seeing these things?

Also, to the poster, why would you publish images of them on the internet? Do they take kindly to their image being plastered across the internet for people to make fun of?

Return to “Individual Spirituality”