This is 100 percent true

Unorganised, disorganised, heterodox or individual beliefs, ideas and praxis sharing.

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: This is 100 percent true

Post by Thetruth27 »

The beings I posted are like I said, low level and are not as evil as they appeared. They don't care about people seeing them on picture but the videos are completely different

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

Lol ... Fear could get you bro...never would I Photoshop some stupid shit like this lol.. Lol level demons can't do shit bro so calm down... Now use your mind and don't hold back.. I will help you.. Rule one only happy thoughts transcending through your mind will push evil energy away.. Now if you want 600 demons in you're house then I can teach you that as well. Message me

Kaarsty
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kaarsty »

Thats understandable. The way I see this world though; any demons or angels, light or darkness in your home or in your mind - is a product of your own device. I choose to occupy my consciousness with light and light alone, as much as possible. I'm not to the level yet where I'm capable of interacting with anything outside of the physical, other than my higher self. The relationship I have with this self, is one of learning/teaching and growth. I'm sure I'll see those realms when the time comes.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Good example of an imbalanced mind delving into the Occult.Also shows the two don't mix.
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

When your imagination and subconscious bleed all over your perception and you see burning bushes speaking to you when you take out the trash, you may have a bit of a problem on your hands.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

My mind tells me the truth everytime, I don't need to fear or worry, my new girlfriend's an extremely powerful witch and I'm a full blooded Christian.. She saved me spirituality and I wouldn't accept it... I finally listened to my head and I found her again.. Which might sound crazy considering I've never seen her face before, I'm getting more powerful everyday and I see now how important my destiny really is

AbraxianChaos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by AbraxianChaos »

This is probably completely beside the point here, but I see nothing in the images, with the exception of one (the second one, I believe). But it looks like a mummified head that resides at the New Orleans Museum of Death (of which I was a curator for the last year). The head was completely mislabeled in the collection as the mummified head of Jubal Cain, of the Bible. I researched and researched trying to find out where the head came from and found nothing. Then one day a guy came in who used to own the head and gave me a little bit of a rundown of it. He didn't know where it originated, but it had been passed around for years in the Voodoo community. Allegedly a ritual was done where the spirit of Jubal Cain was placed into the head, which is where all that came from. It also turns out the Dr. John (the famed New Orleans musician) also owned the head at one time. I actually found one photo of him with it in a dressing room. Others told me that he used to place it on a stand as if it were sitting next to him at the piano.

Anyways... that's what the second picture made me think of.

Sorry (not sorry) for hijacking this thread.
"The hero is he who smashes idols... and the idol of every man is his ego." - Ibn Arabi

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

You're cool bro.. So people see nothing at all, those pictures are nothing compared to what's on video or my other pictures I can't post lol, I tried to not listen to my voice for so long because I'm terrified of the truth, it hurt me extremely bad and it was too much information for me to handle all at once, I need to embrace the voice instead of running, I can't stop now that I'm this deep, the witch saved my life and I broke her heart, I've since made up with her but it's very powerful how she made me feel and the Lowes I felt after the voice told me everything she did and how bad I hurt her, I found her without knowing her name or even her face, she showed me people can still care

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

Sorry about my Grammer and punctuation problems lol

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

You might like the full picture of her.. She was the only accidentally captured demon on picture, nothing that scary or anything... Its interesting to say the least
Attachments
I got her in the picture by accident.. The ala demon I mean.. The rest I called out.. But here's her full picture notice in the window.. Look all over to see who she was talking with if you even can...
I got her in the picture by accident.. The ala demon I mean.. The rest I called out.. But here's her full picture notice in the window.. Look all over to see who she was talking with if you even can...

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

You might like the full picture of her.. She was the only accidentally captured demon on picture, nothing that scary or anything... Its interesting to say the least

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

I don't lie and I don't bullshit about spiritual stuff... It happened and it's still happening, my Buddy said it best... Time isn't real bro, karma's real though

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

OK so you have a spirit attachment you're calling "the witch"? Is she running your life now? As vague as you are, that's as much as I could gather. If I were you, I wouldn't smoke weed. No offense to you but I think you're off the deep end with the liberties you are allowing "the witch" to have. You'll say no, you'll disagree, but if you have a spirit talking to you daily, you're already fucked, man.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

chowderpope wrote:.. but if you have a spirit talking to you daily, you're already fucked, man.
Why? If the Pope has one, why can't he?
Or is it just for the privileged upper class?

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

There's a difference between a relationship with higher divine beings and lower astral weirdos. I doubt the pope has any spirit guides in his head telling him what to do. If he claims to I'd be very skeptical.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

chowderpope wrote:There's a difference between a relationship with higher divine beings and lower astral weirdos. I doubt the pope has any spirit guides in his head telling him what to do. If he claims to I'd be very skeptical.
If you'd stand on your arms feets up, higher becomes lower, and lower becomes higher, so maybe you are standing on the wrong limbs, consider that [zomg]

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I guess that would make sense depending on where you place value. I consider lower astral beings to be a lot like pathetic drug addicts, and higher beings have no need for the petty games that lower beings play. So if I swapped my values and stood on my hands, I might see lower astral trash as something that would be worth forging relationships with. My days of playing in the dumpster are over, though.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

You remind me of someone I used to know (he is still alive though). I used to look up to him, he had the strength of a thousand men, but the darkness, sneaky b!tch, sneak up on him somehow and he went head down, lost, weak and unreachable. we are so few and far in between, out gunned and outnumbered so it hurts to lose one of us for something as puny as vanity. they just pick us out one by one.
you be careful on all of your days, and extra careful on days that you feel strongest

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Thanks for the ominous warning but I don't think you know me at all. I'm a very cautious person and don't go without my humbling days, although my smart ass attitude can make me seem cocky.

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

The witch already took her place, now I'm joking around like I'm fucked but I already know it's about to get even more real, what should old zz do? Run? LMAO, I'm not afraid of anything, I've noticed them for months but never spoke up, I've got ah strong feeling it's gonna be OK... Plus I haven't done anything that bad anyways, I think they're looking for a new friend, I'm positive because these silly games some have been playing aren't serious but others really want some information... Witch hunt? Recruitment? Who knows besides me and I've been trying to block the stuff out.

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

Next time I won't let people know I know anything or that I've seen and experienced it, like there's gonna be a next time lol, yo boi knew he stepped into some shit the first time that he saw a demon, I think I could help somehow but I'm definitely on trial right now...vote for zz- lol

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

she's helped me so much though and I can't just walk away or make them leave, I'm sure I could but I really don't see it necessary at the moment... Like a good good friend told me " is that a cemetery? seeing demons on trashbags or your ex hanging out at graveyards all day seems very symbolical, maybe your ex is trash since you see them on trashbags and she hands around graveyards all day to show you she's dead inside.." I miss that mans emails

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

All right, so you've got a pretty intense spirit attachment, with possibly multiple spirits, all sucking you dry for vital energy, but they're pretending to be helpful so you give them permission to make a nest and take up residence.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

It's becoming hard to understand him. Seems like multiple lines of thought racing each other, combining and splitting, breaking off and reappearing.. Chaos desperately trying to gain shape of any sort, trying to make sense of it self, even if just for a moment. Although I'm quite curious how he got there, so I could steer clear of it

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Put it this way, if you put crumbs all over your floor, it's only a matter of time before the bugs show up.

Return to “Individual Spirituality”