Think about it

Unorganised, disorganised, heterodox or individual beliefs, ideas and praxis sharing.

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Think about it

Post by inMalkuth »

Call it the future. Call it aliens. Call it Heaven. Whatever it is, its better than here. What makes here so awful? Conflict, death, disease, reckless endangerment, cruelty... its not so hard to grasp that any more evolved community would welcome those that are more refined in knowledge, in wisdom and in peace.

Cerber

Re: Think about it

Post by Cerber »

It doesn't make much sense to me in it's entirety, but what pops out the most is that you, like almost everybody else, feel the need to demonize Death. Why is that? Did she hurt your feelings? Comes unannounced, flirt a bit and leave, just like that, without saying when if ever she's coming back.. is that what it is?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

inMalkuth wrote:Call it the future. Call it aliens. Call it Heaven. Whatever it is, its better than here. What makes here so awful? Conflict, death, disease, reckless endangerment, cruelty... its not so hard to grasp that any more evolved community would welcome those that are more refined in knowledge, in wisdom and in peace.
Are you talking about suicide?
Do you need us to call someone?

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

She left without saying goodbye? I'd say I don't believe you but we already know it's almost impossible for someone to feel so strongly about someone and she just flake out,doesn't make sense that she would want to hurt someone who only wanted happiness and peace, forgiveness helps a true friendship or relationship to last, "Lies crumble relationships" but it's unbeknownst to her. She should try changing up her friends and love the person who only wanted goodness and positive vibes, darkness feeds his mind daily and no changes can be easily made without sacrifices, he wants her friendship badly because he's lonely and she helped him at his lowest,it's proof that she's got a kind heart...

Oroboros
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Oroboros »

I'm with Desecrated here- Is this suicidal ideation? Or general contemplation?

Could be wrong, but I'm thinking the truth27 and Inmalkuth- maybe you guys should chat.
"Any man who must say 'I am the king' is no true king."~Tywin Lannister, GOT

AbraxianChaos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by AbraxianChaos »

Oroboros wrote:Could be wrong, but I'm thinking the truth27 and Inmalkuth- maybe you guys should chat.
I thought the exact same thing...
"The hero is he who smashes idols... and the idol of every man is his ego." - Ibn Arabi

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

It's fake, LMAO, all in his head!!

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

inMalkuth wrote:Call it the future. Call it aliens. Call it Heaven. Whatever it is, its better than here. What makes here so awful? Conflict, death, disease, reckless endangerment, cruelty... its not so hard to grasp that any more evolved community would welcome those that are more refined in knowledge, in wisdom and in peace.
Just keep going and don't write your book until you've done a lot more reading and living.

And I disagree, you should not talk with Thetruth27, you guys would just confuse each other into oblivion.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

Please don't get like that Pope, I've seen some stuff but a sour Pope make a lousy friend...lol

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Sometimes the sour pope needs to lay the smack down. You've got to admit that you're confusing sometimes. You realize that, right?
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

Yes this is 100% true, I just wanna see you happy though brah
Attachments
1469541296159 (1).jpg

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I think some of my repressed frustrations come out on this forum and for that, I do apologize to you guys.

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

I just wanted to make you laugh, you're good people though, she's really a sweet woman and I see only the good because who am I to judge unless I'm willing to accept my judgment, I've hurt too many people and it's almost painful and sad, I need to keep silent and listen
Attachments
images (27).jpg
images (27).jpg (5.98 KiB) Viewed 5965 times

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

chowderpope wrote:I think some of my repressed frustrations come out on this forum and for that, I do apologize to you guys.
I'm sure we don't mind one bit

Return to “Individual Spirituality”