Parallel Realities – Quantum Physics

Unorganised, disorganised, heterodox or individual beliefs, ideas and praxis sharing.

landing
Forum Member
Forum Member

Parallel Realities – Quantum Physics

Post by landing »

I read many things on this subject,
Bashar channeling is one among them which i have been following, it may not belong a major magick , i just feel it actually very magic in practising [happy] ....

Here is a part of the notes from the video:
"You are all worthy. If you weren’t all worthy believe me, you wouldn’t exist. Creation does not make mistakes. Thus if you exist, you belong, there is a reason why creation is not complete without you. Stop arguing with creation. Take it at its word. If you exist, you deserve to exist, and if you deserve to exist, you deserve to be who you are as fully as you possibly can. This is just simple logic.

Act on your highest excitement at every moment.
“because” it’s representative of your excitement, because it’s representative of your true vibration,
This is simple physics. It’s just about aligning with the vibration of who you actually are and the things that excite you the most, excite “you” the most because they’re representative of your true, natural frequency.
So acting on the things that excite you the most is like following the compass needle that’s pointing to your true magnetic north, and if you just keep doing that, you will find that ‘that excitement’ will become the driving-energy and the organizing principle of your life and will attract to you, every single situation that you need to continue to act on more and more opportunities that bring more excitement.

The purpose of life is to live. It’s fun – it’s exciting. It’s a growth-experience. It’s a master-class in transforming limitation. To learn, to grow, to be “more”. To be “more here”. It doesn’t matter how you do it. If there was only one path, there would only be one person.

Follow your highest excitement every moment that you can to the best of your ability with zero expectation of the outcome. In other words that allows for pure synchronicity and thus you get a chance to actually, physically ‘experience’ that this is how reality works.

Letting go fear, letting go of negative beliefs, and really aligning with our passion, our dreams, and creative abilities.

There’s no such thing as a small change.
Every change is a total change of everything.
But we can use that total change, we can design the total change to make it appear as if it’s only a small change.
But that’s basically an assumption, an illusion based on how we choose to believe or perceive or define things. But every-time you make a change, you’re actually changing ‘everything’.

Whatever vibrational state ‘you’ choose to be in, is going to ultimately be the parallel earth you will experience. If you keep focusing on the idea of “those who are trying to control” and focusing on the ideas of “fear”, that will be the kind of world you will experience. But at the very same time, the people that focus on the idea of self-empowerment, will ultimately ‘at the same time’, experience another parallel earth, where no such people exist.

Be honest about what you are doing and why you are doing it

All perspectives are true.
You have to create your version of them out of your own energy, in your own universe to know you are interacting with someone else.
Everyone is having that same perspective.
Everyone is their own universe.
And they have to by agreement, by a collective agreement, create ‘interactions’.

You are sharing similar realities by agreement, but they are actually not the same.

You are shifting from parallel reality to parallel reality billions of times per second. Decide what reality you prefer.
Some earth’s will be depopulated, some won’t.
Any variation of this idea that you can imagine is real. Shift to the one you prefer.
They’re all real.
You are always shifting.

The way to shift the reality that you prefer is to “be that energy first” and stop buying into the ideas of fear.
What you’re experiencing is a shift through a series of parallel realities, in the same way that a film strip, running through a projector, creates the illusion of motion on the screen. You don’t have to learn how to shift – it’s automatic – it’s built-in, that’s what you do. It’s about being conscious of what you’re shifting to. Where you are shifting to. What parallel reality you prefer. And allowing yourself to shift to the parallel reality that is reflective of the vibration you choose to be.

It’s not about judging whether you’ve changed based on the outer reflection. If you respond differently to the outer reflection even if it stays the same, then you know you’ve changed. Then the outer reality knows you’ve changed. And then it can reflect the change."

Cerber

Re: Parallel Realities – Quantum Physics

Post by Cerber »

I've just opened a tea and a cookies shop at a crossroad in Tibet. In a parallel reality. But what does it have to do with this reality? My best guess - not all that much

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

wow what a day was outside asking for a couple bucks man talked for half hour about this evolving the city and everything looked at me shook his head figured i shouldnt know but to be examined and studdied....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

landing
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by landing »

Cerber wrote:I've just opened a tea and a cookies shop at a crossroad in Tibet. In a parallel reality. But what does it have to do with this reality? My best guess - not all that much
Of course not the same with this reality, and not related.
if u can shift your vibration/frequency constantly to that reality, then u will be there [yay]

actually Tibet mysticism already told the similar,
and the magick works the same, they just share same ideas with different words , etc

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

landing wrote: Of course not the same with this reality, and not related.
if u can shift your vibration/frequency constantly to that reality, then u will be there [yay]

actually Tibet mysticism already told the similar,
and the magick works the same, they just share same ideas with different words , etc
I don't believe you can actually physically shift your self to different physical or semi-physical parallel reality just by thinking happy thoughts (I'm not making fun, I just like to discuss serious matters and antimatters in relaxed ways). I just don't see even theoretical loophole in the fabric of space. Unless you are willing to settle on some basic "astral fly around" or interdimentional TV streaming directly in to you visual cortex then maybe.

landing
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by landing »

Cerber wrote:
landing wrote:
I don't believe you can actually physically shift your self to different physical or semi-physical parallel reality just by thinking happy thoughts (I'm not making fun, I just like to discuss serious matters and antimatters in relaxed ways). I just don't see even theoretical loophole in the fabric of space. Unless you are willing to settle on some basic "astral fly around" or interdimentional TV streaming directly in to you visual cortex then maybe.
Its not just sitting there and thinking /dreaming to become a millionare then i will become a millionare....
Its about the "vibration".
the universe is made of vibration.

there is no "physical" realities,
they r all vibrations.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

landing wrote:
they r all vibrations.
I don't quite believe that either, I'm afraid.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

I would *not* tune into a channel...

I had my fill of those types when I ran a 5,000 sq. foot art gallery at the largest
New Age fair in the late 1980's and early 1990's , and represented 160 of the top
spiritual visionary artists in the world , as well was the "Amber Essence" man ,
selling one of the top natural resin scents and other scents and oils from around
the world...

I met all the people claiming to channel Lazarus , Ramtha , the Great White Brotherhood ,
the Star people from Sirius , Pleiades , Lyra , Arcturus , the Atlanteans , Lemurians , the
Inner Earth beings , AAAGGGHHH !

Gods save me from them !

( My company even supplied art for their books and tapes )... [lol]

Good folk , overall , but absolutely the most ungrounded , and relatively incapable of
functioning on an earthly plane reality without help , and sometimes doing it just
for the money and fame...

However...parallel universes ?

Yes...yet I would begin your approach in a far more grounded , and sound way...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hidden_Reality

https://www.google.com/search?q=Brian+G ... 8&oe=utf-8

landing
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by landing »

Cerber wrote:
landing wrote:
they r all vibrations.
I don't quite believe that either, I'm afraid.
What did u study in university?
i happened to date an ex who was a master program student in physics, so my hear was full of things like "wave, string, vibration, tunnel ...."etc.

actually its ok ,
like shawn blackwolf said, working from a grounded level, the ancient magick is the same,
but people from different background, different beliefs,
so it really depends on the individual,
for me, whatever works, i just chew it.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I know what string theory is (and holographic universe theory, quantum foam, quantum cream etc).
I just don't actually believe it, yet. It’s incomplete and unusable for me, at the moment.

Return to “Individual Spirituality”