These are the Soul Cages

Unorganised, disorganised, heterodox or individual beliefs, ideas and praxis sharing.

ElyzianBlaze
Forum Member
Forum Member

These are the Soul Cages

Post by ElyzianBlaze »

Hello to everyone.

I am new into this board and this is my first post.

I see you got a lot of interesting stuff in here.

I may thank you in advance for probably spending some time, reading and perhaps answering my question.

I want the definition of the phrase: "These are the Soul Cages", or perhaps "Soul Cages".

I want to know if there is any special definition of the phrase in any spiritual, or theological universe, in any occult or magical structure, or in the borders of the psychic world.

Yes,I am mentioning them all cause I do not know where to start and in which direction to focus my search.

I have these strange dreams with this phrase written in crystal clear letters on a black background. The dream does not stop, it comes and goes, almost every night.

and the strangest fact is that I 've never had any kind of experience including such a phrase in my life. Never have read it anywhere... Never heard about it...

so I have to start asking for a direction to avoid senseless searching.

Any help?

Thanks a lot.

Cerber

Re: These are the Soul Cages

Post by Cerber »

Well to me, I see my cage every time I look at the mirror. And if I really listen I can hear chains ringing every time I twist a muscle.

ElyzianBlaze
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ElyzianBlaze »

Cerber wrote:Well to me, I see my cage every time I look at the mirror. And if I really listen I can hear chains ringing every time I twist a muscle.
Wise men keep silent when they got nothing to answer. Even if you find my question a newbie one, or not a serious one, or whatever.... It is a matter of respect not to troll. At least that is the kind of behavior I am expecting, especially in this board. Thanks for the answer anyway.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Cerber is strange , but in a coyote's way , he can be extremely
helpful and insightful at times , Elyzian... ( by the way , don't
ever come to *any* board , anywhere , *expecting* a certain
type of behavior...my experience has taught me one shall always
be surprised , and / or disappointed in response to questions )

Just sayin' , you know ?

Okay...I do know a very likely answer , dealing with associative
cortices , gematria , code , and more...

I do not have the time to go into it too much right now...

Busiest time of year for me , and getting ready to go into mountains... [wink]

But...

Your answer lies in the four Runes corresponding to the Tetragrammaton , in
Obri / Hebrew , on this chart below...

Find the four Runes corresponding to YHVH...

They deal with the "Lost Word" , and if "misused" soul cages...

Even look at the two Runic comparisons to the Obri / Hebrew *HEH*...

( Yod - Heh - Vau - Heh )

By shape , fit two together , face to face...see how the construct looks like a house / temple ?

Here you go with comparison chart...

( by the way , what if any magic are you working with right now ?
I would appreciate your answer as fair trade for mine , if you will )
Attachments
rsz_01comparisonsheet.jpg

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

lol be it your way then

ElyzianBlaze
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ElyzianBlaze »

Cerber is strange , but in a coyote's way , he can be extremely helpful and insightful at times , Elyzian... ( by the way , don't ever come to *any* board , anywhere , *expecting* a certain type of behavior...
Hello and thanks very much for your kind and in depth reply.First of all I have to point out that I haven't got anything personal against Cerber's reply.I still respect the way he replied to me and I have to accept your point of view and understand that indeed he can be very helpful.I am not here to generate any negativity with anyone.I am also not expecting any kind of specific behaviour as a general background in any board.This one is included as well.I just believe that being polite is a basic starting point in real and internet communication,but I still have to study anyone's reactions in any case.So yes, all in all I really don't have any serious problem dealing with Cerber's reply.I even apologise if I sounded a bit negative in here.

Okay...I do know a very likely answer , dealing with associative
cortices , gematria , code , and more...

I do not have the time to go into it too much right now...

Busiest time of year for me , and getting ready to go into mountains... [wink]

But...

Your answer lies in the four Runes corresponding to the Tetragrammaton , in
Obri / Hebrew , on this chart below...

Find the four Runes corresponding to YHVH...

They deal with the "Lost Word" , and if "misused" soul cages...

Even look at the two Runic comparisons to the Obri / Hebrew *HEH*...

( Yod - Heh - Vau - Heh )

By shape , fit two together , face to face...see how the construct looks like a house / temple ?

I deeply thank you for your in depth reply.I will study all of the indications you have offered to me.To tell you the truth all these kind of things are extremely new to me but at least now I've got something to start from in order to discover this "missing word" .I can understand that the most valuable part of this research is the exact proccess of discovering especially for someone like me.
( by the way , what if any magic are you working with right now ?
I would appreciate your answer as fair trade for mine , if you will )
Of course I will answer you in full respect.I am totally new to all this.I am not practicing any kind of magic at the moment.On the other hand I have to accept that since I was younger I have been experiencing a natural skill dealing with my communication with the psychic world.In a proccess of self-teaching I expanded this skill as the years were passing by, but I have to accept that I haven't studied any specific method used as a specific guide.I would need to write lots of paragraphs to describe all my experiences so far and I guess that this is not the point at the moment.To tell you the truth I am actually searching from where to start because my general goal is to sort this natural spiritual skill of mine under a more specific and meaningful path, but this is a long story and I guess that a good starting point is the trial of identification of this strange phrase that keeps coming in my dreams as we speak.With full respect,
E.B

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

ElyzianBlaze wrote:
Cerber wrote:Well to me, I see my cage every time I look at the mirror. And if I really listen I can hear chains ringing every time I twist a muscle.
Wise men keep silent when they got nothing to answer. Even if you find my question a newbie one, or not a serious one, or whatever.... It is a matter of respect not to troll. At least that is the kind of behavior I am expecting, especially in this board. Thanks for the answer anyway.
Well... it was a serious answer he gave you there... and a real one, though also one that basically was meant to point out that you are lacking on details there so it's easy to be open to interpretation. Bodies can be seen as quite a few things in regards to the soul, from temples, to houses, to yes, jails and cages. Perspective is everything.

Anyways, there's alot of things that can qualify as a Soul Cage, so a bit more information might be needed, especially about those dreams of yours. Is this black space a place, is it just filler that your mind fills in, are the words written in english, and if so how, are they just representatives of something else, such as something telling you something and it translates in your mind to letters being written, how is the mood that you feel when having these dreams, can you sense anything else whilst having them, does whatever is showing you this dream want you to find a soul cage, is it just showing you what one is...
As you see, there's a tonne of details that can help.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Return to “Individual Spirituality”