The most concise message I can give

Unorganised, disorganised, heterodox or individual beliefs, ideas and praxis sharing.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

The most concise message I can give

Post by neofight »

When we think on God on a personal level, we must confess that God is silent. This is so that we can teach ourselves what course to take in the light of free will. HOWEVER, we cannot afford to be silent. For one, if I am silent, then that means I allow, and what am I allowing? Ignorance. What does ignorance create? CRIME. Who is affected by crime. WE ARE. For our own safety- if not out of true mercy- we MUST COMMUNICATE AND EDUCATE.

If I were to advise anyone on how to approach the world from one starting point so that they could begin the journey of developing a fair morality and purpose for their lives, I would say simply "You need a home, and so does everyone else". This is the evidence that none can dispute, and when you reflect, you realize an opportunity to provide for yourself and for others. This one sentence reveals the fundamental truth of our condition, and grants a person with a career path, as well as a moral obligation to what needs doing for the self and for one another.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The most concise message I can give

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Incorrect...

First , let me point out you lied ... AGAIN , by saying you were gone...

You are like some roach infestation we can't get rid of , even when they
say they are vacating the motel...

Secondly , I don't think about god , and even when I was a child , before
I gave up a childish belief in such a being , god was not silent...I just
did not like or agree with what that god was saying...

Third...I do not care for the idea of moral...

However , I do love more all , when it is what I desire...

Fourth...I do not know where you live , but I myself have been without
a home a number of times in my life , and faired quite fine...

I still know a number of people without homes , and they , as well , are
happy , and more content without the headaches a home can create...

And that also depends where you live , and the weather associated with
that geographic location , over the period of a year , or more...

So your assumptions , once again , are invalid , your lies precede you ,
every time you say you are leaving , and come back...

How do you sleep at night , knowing your god sees you lying continually ?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote: ..
How do you sleep at night , knowing your god sees you lying continually ?
Why you all so negative and hostile towards him?
JK [grin]
But I think it's a compliment to our forum, that even those that want to leave, promise to leave, and swear on all Gods they will, they just can't. We are that good, we are fabulous, like none other. [yay]
O0
Welcome back Neofight

Hound
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hound »

Kinda reads like an after school special.

I do propose a genuine question, though. What about the other 4,000 something gods out there in the world? I'm sure their input would be quite valuable on the subject.

The best years of my life were when I was homeless, free, and without the chains of society. Often think back to those years. Did more growing then than at any other point in my current life.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

"Why you all so negative and hostile towards him?"

If you have not noticed , my friend Cerber , then you must be blinded by his bullshit
and his passive aggressiveness , and befuddled by his false mental braggadacio...

He has earned it , many times over , and I for one have no welcome wagon for him...

Perhaps a pram with a verbal bomb inside...
Attachments
456ae40e3b5b109ab60726e35370c37c.jpg

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

I TAKE IT BACK! THIS IS THE MOST PRECISE MESSAGE! Do this and none can fault you

I said earlier a good place to start is by saying "you need a home and so does everyone else". I've also heard it said to treat everyone as a god, or a king, or a messiah. I realize now that the best advice is to treat everyone as if they were your own helpless and dependent newborn child.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

BTW this has nothing to do with any of you directly, you have already made your choices. This is about me being responsible for the conversation I chose to begin- whether you listen or not Is up to you. I am being responsible for my words, and that is all. Peace and good day

Hound
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hound »

I realize now that the best advice is to treat everyone as if they were your own helpless and dependent newborn child.
Not only is this inherently disrespectful, especially to those far beyond the individual doing so, it borders some relatively creepy fronts on the whole possessive nature.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

neofight wrote:I TAKE IT BACK! THIS IS THE MOST PRECISE MESSAGE! Do this and none can fault you

I said earlier a good place to start is by saying "you need a home and so does everyone else". I've also heard it said to treat everyone as a god, or a king, or a messiah. I realize now that the best advice is to treat everyone as if they were your own helpless and dependent newborn child.
Morality as you understand it is an unnatural human construct that often does more harm than good to those who blindly preach it, as well as to those who are subject to such blind preaching. Your self-indulgent feelings of false compassion and false humility are wrong and do nothing but hurt you by fueling the delusions of your ego, as well as those who you inadvertently look down upon, because your heart becomes clouded and your eyes become foggy while you focus on your own good feelings and ignore true Empathy. And your beliefs are ultimately irrelevant with absolutely no deep impact on anyone, not even yourself.

Want a simple, concise message?

KNOW THYSELF, and always be true to your nature!

Have a good day now, Seeker. Image

~:Shin:~

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Hound wrote:
I realize now that the best advice is to treat everyone as if they were your own helpless and dependent newborn child.
Not only is this inherently disrespectful, especially to those far beyond the individual doing so, it borders some relatively creepy fronts on the whole possessive nature.

I should know better than to expect something to be relatable to all of us. I am sorry that you feel your parents disrespected you, I apologize for them. In my view, a parent of a newborn infant approaches their child with absolutely loving intent and the idea of investing their very best into them. They do not expect anything to have been established, and they come only with open arms to give them love. If that sounds disrespectful, I am sorry for your pain.

I say this message because it satisfies all methods of understanding and expectation on every level I can conceive of.

As far as knowing yourself- feel free to know the self that you think you are, I choose to know the self that I want to become.

One last thing since there was a misunderstanding. I didn't mean to say every man needs a home- though I think this is a good saying, what I meant to say was Every man requires shelter.

peace and good day

Hound
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hound »

Shinichi wrote:Morality as you understand it is an unnatural human construct that often does more harm than good to those who blindly preach it, as well as to those who are subject to such blind preaching. Your self-indulgent feelings of false compassion and false humility are wrong and do nothing but hurt you by fueling the delusions of your ego, as well as those who you inadvertently look down upon, because your heart becomes clouded and your eyes become foggy while you focus on your own good feelings and ignore true Empathy. And your beliefs are ultimately irrelevant with absolutely no deep impact on anyone, not even yourself.
Well said.

This whole thing is pretty creepy, but goes to show the zealous nature of such things. It's probably the most insincere and disconnected mentality, in my opinion. Or, rather, one of the most. Because there are many. It makes any form of genuine connection impossible, because the aforementioned party simply doesn't want to connect. They want to control.
neofight wrote: I should know better than to expect something to be relatable to all of us. I am sorry that you feel your parents disrespected you, I apologize for them. In my view, a parent of a newborn infant approaches their child with absolutely loving intent and the idea of investing their very best into them. They do not expect anything to have been established, and they come only with open arms to give them love. If that sounds disrespectful, I am sorry for your pain.

One last thing since there was a misunderstanding. I didn't mean to say every man needs a home- though I think this is a good saying, what I meant to say was Every man requires shelter.
The dissonance, it's quite astounding. The only misunderstanding, I truly think, is on your own side. You'll argue against this I'm positively sure. How could we, ourselves, ever be wrong? But, ponder this. Because there is obviously much left to ponder: Assumptions made are connections lost :).

But I mean if you want children so bad please go adopt. Or wait, don't. That might be a really bad idea for their well being.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Peace , Man !

Attachments
peace3.jpg
peace3.jpg (8.52 KiB) Viewed 14556 times

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

what is more natural than to recognize that we all came into this world as vulnerable babes?

what is more natural than to admit that something unnatural has occurred to us in this experience of life, and to begin again with the wisdom provided from experience and the definition of words?

If you wish to be a despot, and think that is the natural lesson- all things grow and become bitter and die, or that we are meant to grab life by the horns and live to whatever lust we can grab, then do that. I will say again; the lesson here is LOVE, and it is not so hard to define. There are many sayings that illuminate this but for now I will say "Live by the sword, die by the sword"

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Do you really think "love" is the most universal principle? Put that philosophy and your practice of it to the test, then. Go take a walk through the wilderness and see what a hungry bear thinks about your "love." No? That's what I thought.

Got news for you, Seeker: Nature is Neutral. God neither notices nor cares about your shallow, human understanding of love. There is more to love than just your feelings about it. More than that, love is only one of the cosmic forces which make up The All that people call God. Do you think wrath and darkness are not part of God's creation? Do you really think God just up and made some devil dude and gave him equal power, and now they're competing for eternity? That's not how the Monad works. God is All. Including the so-called "devil." Including, but not limited to, many forms of Love that go far beyond what most humans can conceive.

Do you really treat your lover as a helpless child? Your parents? If you do, you're just a disrespectful jerk blinded by your own conceit and ruled by your own emotions. If you really wanted to practice spiritual Love, then instead of preaching the condescending and unnatural philosophy of looking down upon those who you presume to love, you would be practicing EMPATHY!

You cannot love someone the way they need to be loved if you do not understand them or know what it is they need. You cannot love someone the way they need to be loved if you do not understand that some people need to be left alone to work through their own problems, and that your selfish "love" can only hurt their progress if you impose it upon them. You cannot love someone the way they need to be loved if the only love you know is your own self-indulgent feelings, and the only way you know to show it is to impose your ideals upon others like an evangelical preacher without really caring if your selfish feelings are actually helping or not.

Know the love of the Sun, who projects his love unselfishly and unconditionally without chasing anybody, without judging or making assumptions about others, without chasing others. Sol just shines quietly, and the planets feel his warmth. Know the love of the Moon, who receives the love of the Sun and reflects it as a more gentle and subtle light. Know the love of Venus, who knows how to enjoy herself. Know the love of Jove, whose Grace is among the greatest of divine blessings. Your love is not the only love.

Imposing your own views and your own feelings upon others? Yes, that most certainly is unnatural and even more it is unpleasant, as well as being one of the most unhealthy forms of "love" there is. Right up there with creepy stalker "love." There is nothing spiritual about dogmatic and condescending philosophy.

TLDR: Your feelings are wrong, and your beliefs are irrelevant. [thumbup] The more you try to find the One Twu Way, the more you shall be led astray. You need to empty your cup instead of trying to drown everybody else in it.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

First off- nature may be neutral, but man is not, and neither can man afford to be. If nature were our teacher, I would attack you and eat you, especially for disagreeing with me- or maybe I was just hungry.

Also, if you come to a newborn with expectation, or condemnation, or anything but the open willingness to meet their needs, then I will say you are doing it wrong. I don't understand how empathy is not part of this to you. I guess people would rather kick at wisdom than contemplate it. No skin off my back, Ive said what I needed to say.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

What I find most amusing is that you all are doing exactly what you accuse me of doing. Are you radiating warmth like the Sun? No, you are using language to tell me how it is. This is why we cannot allow to be neutral- and we cannot pretend that we do not interfere with other peoples free will. We speak and we relate because we must! And all I was suggesting is, that since we must communicate, let us approach one another with nothing but the purest and most noble intention to assist one another with our very best ideas and love- such as the attention we give a newborn child.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

No , there is no *must* in communication...

It is *always* a choice...as soon as I decide I am weary of you again ,
which is getting close...I shall cease and desist communication , by
CHOICE...nothing else need apply...

I have known many who did not communicate with other humans for years...

They took vows of silence , and solitary isolation...;)

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

neofight wrote:Also, if you come to a newborn with expectation, or condemnation, or anything but the open willingness to meet their needs, then I will say you are doing it wrong. I don't understand how empathy is not part of this to you.
We're not actually talking about newborns, though. You said to treat adults as newborns. Do you not understand how condescending and inherently ignorant that is? Do you not understand how much it lacks empathy to baby everyone around you?

Adults are not newborns. You cannot treat everyone the same way, with the same kind of love. Are you going to show a nazi the same affection you show your own newborn child? If a neighbor molests your newborn child, are you going to treat them with the same love and affection as the child they harmed? If so, then you're a fool. Not everybody deserves the same treatment. Sometimes the most loving thing you can do is beat the stupid out of someone, or put down the evils that bring harm to those you care for. If you love your enemies with the same passion and same feelings that you give to your family, then your love means nothing.

Here's something for you to think about: gnosis that cannot stand up to external criticism is not real gnosis. It's just, like, you're opinion man.

And no matter what you think of nature and the divine, Man lives in a natural world. You cannot escape your mortal environment just by ignoring it. Any attempt to do so leads you away from the divine, because nature is simply a lower reflection of the higher realms. Nature is the body of God. [wink2]

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Love is love, and its value is priceless no matter who I give it to. Just because I would suggest giving it to everyone doesn't make it worthless, it makes me a loving person. As a person that says they are love, or that they do something out of love- I feel that I have defined the best possible method of doing anything out of love. Certainly I know there is more going on in this world- and that is why I suggest doing things this way- because it converts all things to love. Yes, the All is ALL, and the ALL is in the ALL, but the all is not the ALL- and so, as we are not the ALL, we must decide what we are, and should you want to choose to be love, then here is the answer. Is it radical? for sure. Is it revolutionary? Of course. Is it difficult? To be certain. Do you want to risk it? That is up to you. I didnt say YOU HAVE TO DO THIS I said here is my best advice should you want to define yourself with the word love.

You can choose to define yourself however you like. You can be immovable and radiate light like the Sun, or reflect the light of other sons as you stand motionless. You can choose to belittle and argue, and condemn or curse, or praise and revere, or whatever damned thing you want to be! If you think that is the way to make this world better then by all means, Do What Thou Wilt! Man is nothing if not meant to experience and define what they like. I defined love, what are you working on?

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Screwing with your brain in every way I can , among the *many*
other things I find pleasure and enjoyment in...and I *love* it !

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

I see my error. The word helpless. That is the wrong word, sorry. I think defenseless is a better word for that. Or, non offensive.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:Screwing with your brain in every way I can , among the *many*
other things I find pleasure and enjoyment in...and I *love* it !
Crowley would hug the shit out of you

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

neofight wrote:I defined love, what are you working on?
One of the most important aspects of my spiritual practice and my life in general is the Mystery of Love, to the extent that the Lady of Love Herself, as the Norse Freya, is my Matron Deity. One of the first complete lessons I received from the spirits was how to love like Sol, which permanently transformed my love life as a rather young man. One of the hardest spiritual lessons I ever received was how much love costs, for even Sol Himself is a finite furnace, and my microcosm is naturally much smaller than His. One of the most incredible moments of gnosis I ever had on Love was the realization that it is so much more than most humans think, that it is nuanced and diverse and complex with more individual expressions than any mortal can measure.

This is precisely why I am being so hard on you. You are attempting to teach me your ideas about something that I have dedicated almost half of my lifespan to comprehending. My response is that you are limiting yourself immensely by excluding from your perception most of what Love actually is, that your current gnosis is like a shallow reef on the edge of a vast ocean. Take of that what you will.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Yes I know a lot about love as well. I cant say I have a patron deity, but as per my request to my HGA, what I have done is challenged the God Chaos to navigate free will, nature, desire, sensuality, and cause/effect to define this simple idea of Chesed. This is the most legitimate method I can arrive at to perform acts of Chesed. You may not feel the need to be kind- your path is different. Your definition of love is different- mine was agape. I have contemplated the various acts of love extensively, and all the reasons for and against any action, and I have arrived at something that satisfies all of these desires and intentions in the light of the word agape. I am not suggesting that you fall in love, or love as deeply as possible- the people you perform this act of Chesed upon, but it certainly will open the door to that kind of love wide should you act this way.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Do you know what it feels like to have your Clairsentience cranked up to 11, such that you feel the emotions of everyone around you, at the same time, as if your own heart is generating those myriad emotions? Do you know what it feels like to feel intense, physical pain to the same degree as whoever who is injured nearby, even though you are otherwise perfectly okay? Have you had to wade through these kinds of overwhelming sensory overloads while maintaining enough volition to not go insane, and enough clarity to make the conscious decision to have compassion for these people who are inadvertently hurting you with their internal dramas and wounds? To have Love for these people who are so entwined with your open heart that they are indeed an extension of your Self?

I know exactly what this feels like. An intense spiritual experience when I was 10 flipped on my Clairsentience, so not only did I have to deal with most of the normal dramas of puberty and teen angst, I also had to deal with the pressure of everyone else's internal dramas too. Apathy and Agape are the only things that kept me sane during those years, and these struggles are a part of what led me deeper into Occultism in the first place.

You can sit around theorizing, contemplating, and defining all you like. Until you actually, and literally, experience someone else as One with your own Self, and love them as you love your Self from your Self, then you do not know Agape. You cannot through simple contemplation understand the supreme spiritual bliss and deep primal pain of this sublime state of being. More than that, though, so long as you restrict yourself to these self-imposed shackles of personal definition, you shall never gaze upon even the shadow of the things that lay beyond Agape.

Alas, wisdom cannot be poured into a full cup. [gz] I have shown my pearls. What you do with them is not my responsibility.

Have a good day, Seeker. Image

Return to “Individual Spirituality”