Testing by Experiment

Unorganised, disorganised, heterodox or individual beliefs, ideas and praxis sharing.

Cerber

Re: Testing by Experiment

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:34 am >my immediate reality is predatory

I think it was on another thread I asked about who was the food and who was the feeder.

All the biographies I have read of OTO members have seemed to me to have been tragedies. I am not sure such a pattern would encourage too many new members.

What is the motivation to risk being food? Power?
I think that is good way to judge some paths. If some teachings, paths seem tempting, just need to look the sate of other people who already walked that paths and see where it got them. It works at least half the time.
Because there are instances, especially in many "new age" cults, where on the surface nothing seem to be "wrong", people seem to be happy, satisfied with where they are, all just sitting around the camp fire and singing kumbaya, preaching love and peace, and if not just some vague, barely perceptible scent of something off, wouldn't even think there's anything of any concern. At least not until you start poking wrong places, and accidentally step on some tentacle of something far large and far sinister than all initial positive impressions I may have had.
Everything is food for somebody. Pretty much like in our physical reality. Just because humans haven't had any serious larger and scarier predators for the last few millennia, our species collective developed, adopted some "unnatural" moral and philosophical ideals, which seem to be exploited on spiritual plane so much (where larger and scarier predators still plenty), that sometimes I think those some ideals perhaps were introduced, seeded by some other greater intelligence to farm physical reality of the mortal realm.
I admit, even I had innocent and naive view, in some parts, not that long ago. I still remember thinking that yes, maybe other entities, deities are predatory to greater or lesser extent, but certainly not my gods, patrons, certainly they are just benevolent by "design" to their very core. That was until we got closer and our conversations became more "intimate", in ways I did not expect. When during entirely casual some of them mention their last meal, or what would like to devour for the next one, that's when my idealistic fantasies ended and the real reality began to settle in. But it's fine, every living thing needs to eat something to survive, that is the law of this universe.
Motivations can be anything you desire, every desire can be exploited, do you desire love? Power? Wealth? Feel special?
Take these for example:
Such a beautiful creatures, with such power and influence, radiating divine light from every pore of their skin (figuratively), their mere presence often can turn the biggest sceptics and atheists in to most devout believers. Their voice can fill every heart with cosmic love and can send every mind in to state of trance. How could something like that be bad?
And yet for the past few millennia, their kind been the alpha predator in our "immediate reality". Farming the mortal realm like some vegetable patch. And they will probably continue their practices until the next alpha predator arrives in the coming decades or centuries at most.
There is no "salvation" for us, at least no real one, at least no easy one.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

You may recall the following from Blavatsky

"STANZA IX.THE FINAL EVOLUTION OF MAN.----- SEEING WHICH (the sin committed with the animals), THE LHAS (the spirits, the "Sons of Wisdom") WHO HAD NOT BUILT MEN (who had refused to create), WEPT, SAYING: "THE AMANASA (the 'mindless') HAVE DEFILED OUR FUTURE ABODES. THIS IS KARMA. LET US DWELL IN THE OTHERS. LET US TEACH THEM BETTER, LEST WORSE SHOULD HAPPEN." THEY DID THEN ALL BECAME ENDOWED WITH MANAS (minds). THEY SAW THE SIN OF THE MINDLESS. But they had already separated before the ray of divine reason had enlightened the dark region of their hitherto slumbering minds, and had sinned. That is to say, they had committed evil unconsciously, by producing an effect which was unnatural. Yet, like the other six primitive brother or fellow races, even so this seventh, henceforth degenerated race, which will have to bide its time for its final development on account of the sin committed, -- even this race will find itself on the last day on one of the seven paths. For "the wise* guard the home of nature's order, they assume excellent forms in secret. "

The seven paths: https://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/ihas/ihas21.htm

Stanza IX suggests that the human form is used for incarnation by higher entities, when those entities find the human system acceptable. This is reflected in religious mythology and recently in the "discovery" of chakras that are above the human head.

In Masonry, a Mason acting from the Point within the Circle cannot err. The PwC is just above the head. The same appears in the Kabbalistic Tree with Ain, Ain Soph and Ain Soph Aur being above the human when the Tree is fitted on to the human form.

These higher intelligences have specific work to be done while anchored in human form. If they find suitable human-soul-spirit combinations they will do so. This transforms the human into a much more profound entity capable of using Love and Intent throughout the galaxy and even beyond in some cases.

Our Universal Logos is a logos of love - hence the general precedence of love throughout many of the galaxies. Some galaxies, in earlier development, focus on intelligence and some dealing with trans-universal relationships and pralayic processes, on qualities for which humans have no concepts.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

In a sense writing that last paragraph was experimental. I pushed my perceptions to the limit then put the results into words. Then I tested the words to see if they liked being together.

In the beginning was the word - therefore words have a relationship to reality and they object to being misused.

" trans-universal relationships and pralayic processes" needed careful handling.

I have read that "the initiate is a word-smith". I am working on it.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:15 pm You may recall the following from Blavatsky

"STANZA IX.THE FINAL EVOLUTION OF MAN.----- SEEING WHICH (the sin committed with the animals), THE LHAS (the spirits, the "Sons of Wisdom") WHO HAD NOT BUILT MEN (who had refused to create), WEPT, SAYING: "THE AMANASA (the 'mindless') HAVE DEFILED OUR FUTURE ABODES. THIS IS KARMA. LET US DWELL IN THE OTHERS. LET US TEACH THEM BETTER, LEST WORSE SHOULD HAPPEN." THEY DID THEN ALL BECAME ENDOWED WITH MANAS (minds). THEY SAW THE SIN OF THE MINDLESS. But they had already separated before the ray of divine reason had enlightened the dark region of their hitherto slumbering minds, and had sinned. That is to say, they had committed evil unconsciously, by producing an effect which was unnatural. Yet, like the other six primitive brother or fellow races, even so this seventh, henceforth degenerated race, which will have to bide its time for its final development on account of the sin committed, -- even this race will find itself on the last day on one of the seven paths. For "the wise* guard the home of nature's order, they assume excellent forms in secret. "

The seven paths: https://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/ihas/ihas21.htm

Stanza IX suggests that the human form is used for incarnation by higher entities, when those entities find the human system acceptable. This is reflected in religious mythology and recently in the "discovery" of chakras that are above the human head.

In Masonry, a Mason acting from the Point within the Circle cannot err. The PwC is just above the head. The same appears in the Kabbalistic Tree with Ain, Ain Soph and Ain Soph Aur being above the human when the Tree is fitted on to the human form.

These higher intelligences have specific work to be done while anchored in human form. If they find suitable human-soul-spirit combinations they will do so. This transforms the human into a much more profound entity capable of using Love and Intent throughout the galaxy and even beyond in some cases.

Our Universal Logos is a logos of love - hence the general precedence of love throughout many of the galaxies. Some galaxies, in earlier development, focus on intelligence and some dealing with trans-universal relationships and pralayic processes, on qualities for which humans have no concepts.
"..human form is used for incarnation by higher entities, when those entities find the human system acceptable.."
That certainly is so, the part that human form is used by "higher entities", it is the case more often than most people realize. Not so sure about second part of them finding human system "acceptable". Perhaps it varies widely, every "non terrestrial" incarnation I've met so far, dream nothing else of, but only about how to get off this rock, and every "angelic" incarnation I've met tend feel nothing but hate and/or disgust to humans and even their own form, even if knowing it's only temporal inconvenience.
But that's only a bit "higher", in very rare cases even much "higher" entities do come down in to this pit, but as far as I know it's done only in extreme circumstances, as a last resort measure. Because it's very dangerous and extremely mutilating experience, afaik.
Most up there would rather send down their children in their place", which is reasonable. Although I think, it's not a great parenting to let your little ones to suffer while you stay comfortably away from harm.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>Not so sure about second part of them finding human system "acceptable".

All the severe cases of autism that I have examined have two factors in common:

- personal or group karma
- a brain with so much Aluminum that the soul has turned away.

I have worked with several of those cases, and when sufficient toxicity is removed from the brain, the soul (solar angel) starts to re-engage.

A similar case was a woman with too much lead in the brain and a lot of drug and relationship karma. When the lead levels were reduced (courtesy of her obliging sacral chakra spirit) her soul started to re-engage and she started to speak more clearly and her sense of taste (tongue) started to reappear.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:39 pm >Not so sure about second part of them finding human system "acceptable".

All the severe cases of autism that I have examined have two factors in common:

- personal or group karma
- a brain with so much Aluminum that the soul has turned away.

I have worked with several of those cases, and when sufficient toxicity is removed from the brain, the soul (solar angel) starts to re-engage.

A similar case was a woman with too much lead in the brain and a lot of drug and relationship karma. When the lead levels were reduced (courtesy of her obliging sacral chakra spirit) her soul started to re-engage and she started to speak more clearly and her sense of taste (tongue) started to reappear.
I don't believe people I've met had some lead poisoning. Their cognitive functions were well within normal, just there often something deep within slightly out of the ordinary. While "aliens" mostly think and behave in line with rest of human race, every now and then some "odd frequencies" come through from the background. They just seem to be not exactly on the same wavelength with the rest, and it tends to stay more or less stable through out their lives, perhaps even becomes a bit less prominent as they age. If it was due to lead poisoning, the odd behaviour would become visible later in life and deteriorate even more over time, I would imagine.
"Angelic" ones, just dislike animalistic, human ways, or at least tend to grow to dislike or even hate human nature, because it's so primitive and "low" compared to what they "know". And since they often come down with certain abilities of their kind, like ability to sense and manipulate other people's emotions, they often make natural born sociopaths, or even psychopaths, or land somewhere in that spectrum. Not always, but very common.

Return to “Individual Spirituality”